The ANIME isle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sai12
Okay so there you are browsing in the anime/manga ilse and your choosen place of shopping and you notice out of the corner of your eye someone else looking at the same thing you are. Now here's the question...what do you do?

1. Ignore them, you're not shopping for friends.

2. Go over and start talking to them about your favorite anime.

3. Run away when they come over and start talking to you. People are scary sometimes.

4. Talk with them only cuz you're a nice person...try to make a quick get away.

5. Can't wait for them to talk to you since you're too shy to talk to them first. So you eagerly start talking to them once they iniate the convo.

jnr hiphop

sai12
Hehe, this topic isn't getting much response yet. Anyway, I brought it up because while I was in Suncoast the other day browsing the anime section a girl just began to talk to me. It was very strange. Usually I ignore the other shoppers. But I suppose she was looking for a new anime buddy. Guess its hard to be an anime geek and have a social life. (Don't get me wrong...I bet lots of you have social lives!!)

So I just had to ask my fellow fans! smile

SamuraiSquirrel
well my response isnt on there...... i do the exact same thing that the girl does..... i just talk to random people in stores for no reason at all un-provoked. its funny

Zatch_Bell

sai12
That is answer two :P

Sango_Dare
I'm kinda shy so i'd wait for them to talk first, but once someone gets me talking they can't shut me up. stick out tongue

Zatch_Bell
answer two then.

sai12
Originally posted by sai12
That is answer two :P

Oops I was replying to:

Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
well my response isnt on there...... i do the exact same thing that the girl does..... i just talk to random people in stores for no reason at all un-provoked. its funny

Him...Its okay that you just put the number! messed

SamuraiSquirrel
wow i didnt even see that one i just sorta browsed right over it

WindDancer
It really depends. For example I'm an older guy. I don't think it would be right if start talking to another anime member specially if she was 13 years old. I wouldn't feel comfortable with that. Now if it was an older woman (about my age) then I would try to chat.

But only about anime of course. stick out tongue

sai12
Well, its true that the girl was about my age. I guess that would make a difference as well....

I still dont' quite get how she got the courage to just suddenly start talking to me....

SamuraiSquirrel
its no courage at all sum people just are natural at talking for no reason at all

sai12
I guess you're one of those people...

SamuraiSquirrel
you know it i can talk to anyone any time. thats why i get to work retail. *frowns* i hate retail. i just wanna punch my boss in the face so hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate that guy

sai12
And where do you work? (OHH love the sig! Happy to see you went to BX!)

SamuraiSquirrel
yeah i work with bloody albertsons.... i hate the damn place so much. yeah the sig is pretty damn nice. he does great work.

riku harada
no 2, cause that's how i am.

what i want to know is why i'm always most like a guy anime character? inuyasha, syaoran, daisuke, what ever, even when they have the question of gender. i'm a girl!!!!!!!!!!!

nosweat sorry. don't mind me, plz.

sai12
YOu really shouldn't worry about that....Its just personality quizzes. They don't rely on gender at all.

A guy and a girl can have the same personality....

riku harada
but i'm like inu???
i can see syaoran and daisuke, but inu?

SamuraiSquirrel
its all personanlity, ya know? i act like this one chick from way of the samurai 2. its funny but then again its all just personality

riku harada
i thought i was most like kagome.

SamuraiSquirrel
actually it all depends on the person who made up the test. if you made up the test you would prolly get kagome.

riku harada
i took three inuyasha tests and they all said i'm like inu.

SamuraiSquirrel
lol so if you know the show well enough you can subconscously cheat and never knew you did, down on the inside you wish you were that person, ya know?

riku harada
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
lol so if you know the show well enough you can subconscously cheat and never knew you did, down on the inside you wish you were that person, ya know?
i've only read the manga. and i'm not like inu!!!!!!!!!!

sai12
Heh, well either way it doesn't really matter. You're headstrong, stubborn, and caring in your own weird way? :P

I dunno how I would classify Inuyasha's personality....but I prefer his personality over Kagome's

And could we get back on topic here? no expression

My poor thread!! *cries*

riku harada
srry sai!

SamuraiSquirrel
yeah srry sai

sai12
Aww you guys are soo sweet! *sniffle* But can't you spell sorry? Both of you missed the O. *blink*

SamuraiSquirrel
ohhh its just a short term for it. makes my life alt easier, plus i hate the letter o

riku harada
sorry, i miss the o a lot. lol. spelt it right this time!

sai12
Jeez...we have a lot of nice people here. Or lots of unshy ones anyway!!!

riku harada
Originally posted by sai12
Jeez...we have a lot of nice people here. Or lots of unshy ones anyway!!!
yeah.

SamuraiSquirrel
yeah im gonna have to go with unshy

riku harada
i'm nice, and unshy! through i might be a little cold.... sometimes...... like how inu acts sometimes..... finally figured the inu part out.

sai12
Hehe...good for you smile See see..its just about personality not gender *nod nod*

SamuraiSquirrel
well im more of Sass cause i really dont get along with anyone that is defferent than me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.