Hypocrisy at its finest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Read this thread.

Now read this one.

Finally, read this one--particularly the last dozen or so pages.

Tell me the connection. I'll tell you if you are right.

(You'll win the prize if you can figure out what I'm getting it.)

PVS
can you give us a hint?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
can you give us a hint?
Nope. PVS, you're a smart guy. I know you'll get it. I also know you haven't read through it all, either smile.

Bardock42
You are kidding right?....you cant really expect anyone to read hmm what 10+2+ 200 pages.....especially since its

Pm me who you are talking aboot and I might do it......or maybe give a summary...

PVS
you sure are intuitive to know that i havent read every post linked in the 3 minutes since you posted this thread. guilty as charged

Deano
just tell us roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are kidding right?....you cant really expect anyone to read hmm what 10+2+ 200 pages.....especially since its

Pm me who you are talking aboot and I might do it......or maybe give a summary...
Not all of it. Sheesh. Skim through it, and double-check the part where I wrote "particularly the last dozen or so pages".

Bardock42
I think I got who its aboot...jsut....that I can't post it......but I don't have the whole picture yet...this is actually fun...disregard my earlier post...

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think I got who its aboot...jsut....that I can't post it......but I don't have the whole picture yet...this is actually fun...disregard my earlier post...
smile

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
"particularly the last dozen or so pages".

i will bet all my life savings that not a single person will go on to read a dozen + pages just to prove that there are hypocrites at kmc. shit i can tell you that without reading a solitary word.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
you sure are intuitive to know that i havent read every post linked in the 3 minutes since you posted this thread. guilty as charged
I am the little dickins, aren't I?
Originally posted by PVS
i will bet all my life savings that not a single person will go on to read a dozen + pages just to prove that there are hypocrites at kmc. shit i can tell you that without reading a solitary word.
Fine. Read the last two pages and you'll get it.

I'm not proving there are hypocrites; I'm just saying I find this most humorous--in a completely not-'ha-ha, that's funny'-way.

Bardock42
Ok hmm...I see some but I don't see hoiw you could justify opening a thread aboot that....

PVS
i'll pass on this one messed

did i mention i have a.d.d.?
i handle it well, but it limits me from being able to pay attention
to another A.C. vs. *any kmc member* quote-retort-quote-retort-quote-retort-quote-retort-quote-retort-quote-retort-quote-retort ego battle

lil bitchiness
This thread has nothing to do with the origial post. Either make sure it goes that way or i will close it.

Feceman, just make your point - your boring everyone to death.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
This thread has nothing to do with the origial post. Either make sure it goes that way or i will close it.

Indeed he is!

amity75
Can't be arsed reading all that but a perfect example of hypocrisy was the other day when the Daily Mail published a copy of the menu which the world leaders would be choosing from while dining at Gleneagles. After filling themselves they'd go and discuss world poverty.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

You robbed my post! eek!

FeceMan
Point:

I get criticized for my means of posting in the thread (check Backfire's post).

In the third link, certain members are acting as complete arseholes, doing what I did and insulting others while they are at it. No criticism, however.

Hypocrisy FTW, it seems. That's the point.

PVS
yeah, but in the psychology thread, you pretty much asked for it.
not that i dont see plenty of hypocrisy from members and even the occasional mod, but in this case you made a thread and basically asked for a self critique....and you got it.

now, if backfire interrupted to warn you in a thread and knowingly turned a blind eye to them, then yeah thats hypocrisy...but i haven't seen this happen.

KharmaDog
There's plenty of hypocrisy on KMC. Sh*t happens.

There are members who challenge you to prove thatthey said something, you prove it, and then whip up an excuse.

There's others that criticize the way you handle an arguement, then proceed to act even worse on a different thread.

There are other examples that piss me off, but I have to pack.

By the way, I think I know what fece's getting at, but for fear of banning is trying to make his point without making it directly.

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
There's plenty of hypocrisy on KMC. Sh*t happens.

There are members who challenge you to prove thatthey said something, you prove it, and then whip up an excuse.

There's others that criticize the way you handle an arguement, then proceed to act even worse on a different thread.

There are other examples that piss me off, but I have to pack.

By the way, I think I know what fece's getting at, but for fear of banning is trying to make his point without making it directly.
I'm not criticizing a mod, if that's what you are thinking smile.

If the mods were to ban me for something so trivial as pointing out the hypocrisy of something a moderator said, then these boards would not deserve to be graced by my presence.

Which is a rather arrogant way to view myself, I'm afraid...so perhaps "...would not deserve to be cursed by my presence" would be more appropriate to those on here who are not my biggest fans.

smile

I'm not complaining so much about that, just the way some members treat one member of the boards with whom they disagree while treating another--who does what the previously mentioned member did in one thread constantly, while adding insulting comments--with whom they agree completely differently.

(I agreed with what some of Big Evil said, but I still ripped into him because he was an ass.)

WindDancer
What is this? Pick on the mods week or something? Jeebus!

PVS
chairTAKE THAT!!!!!!! AND THAT!!!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
boxed

PVS
laughing out loud

BackFire
So where's the hypocricy? I'm not seeing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.