Sidous Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mail Man Yoda
Darth Vader (Mecha Suit Prime) Vs. Darth Sidous (ROTS)

General Zodiac
In the suit Vader only has 80% of the power Sidious has and an attack from the force lighting would kill him like ROTJ.

Fishy
Okay two things.

1.) Use the search button, idiotic threads are made more often.

2.) Who was the master again?

2. should answer your question.

Darth Somebody
If Darth Vader - in his suit especially - ever tried to defeat Darth Sidious in melee combat or in a battle of The Force - he would lose. Not to say that Darth Vader is weak, but George Lucas stated in a Vanity Fair interview that Vader had 80 percent of Sidious's power.

Darth_Rankkor
Sidious would burn vader to a crisp (again). Vader would sucumbe to the power of the GRILL

Darth Somebody
Let's just hope that there's no Reactor Core nearby. stick out tongue

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Somebody

Yes there is but this time, vader kisses palpatine's arse lol because palps younger

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Somebody

Yes there is but this time palps owns vaders arse and send him burning down the reactor. He's younger :P and vader goes like NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLOLOLOL

turboman1691
Vader/Anakin obviously has the greater potential of two (or of any jedi/sith ever in the galaxy for that matter) but because of his childhood and his emotions he will never reach that potential. Vader loses, hands down.

kamikz
His childhood and emotionts? I think you got it wrong, it's because of the wounds he sustained on Mustafar at the battle against Obi-Wan. And Sidious would take this easy.

Tangible God
It;s his childhood emotions that led him to the Dark Side in the first place.

His mother, Padme, being Watto's b*tch. He loved it all too much and that's not good for a Jedi.

So it's his passions that give him strength.

And I also doubt he has the GREATEST potential, but it's still good enough.

But Oh Yeah, Suit-Vader would lose.

Deus Ex
Padme was his mother and the mother of his children, eh?

Fishy
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Padme was his mother and the mother of his children, eh?

I knew something was wrong with that boy.

Deus Ex
I think Tangible is thinking of Arkansas Wars, not Star Wars.

overlord
He meant the factor that is his mother that lead him to the dark side, for some reason Padme too and God meant Anakin being Watto's b!tch.

(i'm such a good guy for explaining other people's posts)

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
He meant the factor that is his mother that lead him to the dark side, for some reason Padme too and God meant Anakin being Watto's b!tch.

(i'm such a good guy for explaining other people's posts)

No your not, because it isn't funny anymore now... Actually it still is because I already knew that, but for stupid people it won't be funny anymore.

Deus Ex
Way to spoil the joke, ass. You're fired.

Fishy
We can fire people???

Cool, can we fire the guy who'se responsible for hiring them? (S)He sucks

Deus Ex
I fire everyone, except my jawas, cuz they are unionized.

Darth Faunus
Los Jawas Unidos. The Jawa Order Spanified.

overlord
bah.. You guys never crack me up anyway.. Although everyones lol lol lol

Tangible God
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I think Tangible is thinking of Arkansas Wars, not Star Wars. Nah, those ended back when we found that J Edgar Hoover was his own father. But you know what I meant.

Sorgo
Vader couldn't kill his son with three years of Jedi experience.

Sidious killed three Jedi Masters.

Go away. Now.

birthoftheforce
How about you go away Soego because the facts are that you overestimate sidious and dooku and underestimate vader so quite frankly everything you say is just bullshit.

Fishy
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
How about you go away Soego because the facts are that you overestimate sidious and dooku and underestimate vader so quite frankly everything you say is just bullshit.

fact is that he is right... Sidious would own Vader, you would know that if you had a brain.

Deus Ex
Sorgo, that sig is pimp.

birthoftheforce
pimp. You can say that sig is a lot of things but pimp is not one of them. You couldn't ever make a pimp sig because all you do is fantasize about jawas

Deus Ex
Why are you even here?

Admiral Akbar
Yeah, at least Janus has a sig.

Darth Faunus
First off, the sig is pimp.

Second, Janus makes pimp sigs for a living.

Thirdly, you don't even have a sig. So shove off.

Lastly, stop being an antagonistic prick. In case you haven't noticed, no one likes you. No one respects you. And you're a hair away from being reported by three people. So shut up, or leave.

Deus Ex
Danke.

Faunus just pwned. Ouch!

Btw, Faunus, if you want a "zOMG! nu sig!" lemme know.

Darth Faunus
Actually, that would be greatly appreciated.

Deus Ex
Sure thing. What cha want? Actually... PM me the specs, and I'll get to it tonight when I get home from work

Darth Faunus
Will do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.