Jedi vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Jedi Team:
NJO Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Mace Windu
ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
ROTS Anakin Skywalker
Qui-Gon Jinn

Sith Team:
Revan
Malak
Sidious (ROTS)
Dooku (ROTS)
Vader (ROTJ)
Maul (Take a guess)

Darth Windu
Dude, good teams, but howabout you do simpler ones, like duels, or two on two or something?

General Zodiac
The Sith Wars had dozens of Jedi fighting dozens of Sith.

Darth Windu
*sighs* I know, but these are to complicated. Good thread though, and the Jedi win.

General Zodiac
See, all I'm trying to do is have you think more on all the possible outcomes. Like Qui-Gon gets separated and has to fight Dooku alone or something.

Fishy
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Jedi Team:
NJO Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Mace Windu
ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
ROTS Anakin Skywalker
Qui-Gon Jinn

Sith Team:
Revan
Malak
Sidious (ROTS)
Dooku (ROTS)
Vader (ROTJ)
Maul (Take a guess)

Luke vs Revan - Stalemate
Malak vs Yoda - Stalemate
Sidious vs Mace - Mace, Sidious has a good chance if he gives it his all right away but still probably Mace.
Dooku vs Obi - Dooku
Vader vs Anakin - Vader (yeah sounds strange but more power with the force)
Maul vs QGJ - Maul

So that means we have two stalemates

Mace on the Jedi side,

Dooku, Vader and Maul on the Sith side. Together they will easily take down Mace. Without any casualty's and then proceed to finish off Yoda who by that time still hasn't killed Malak. With all of those weakened but still in order they could easily take out Luke. Granted some of them would die in the process (Maul)

General Zodiac
Umm...it would be everyone vs. everyone. Yoda and Luke would assisst everyone and 800 years of exp against Malak. Yoda has that one.

Fishy
Or Revan would assist Malak and take Yoda out while Luke does nothing.

I Notice that in a lot of your posts, you seem to change everything to the way you like it and then just ignore the rest. Yeah Yoda and Luke could easily take Malak. But they would never have the chance to fight together.

General Zodiac
Notice it's Jedi vs. Sith not Yoda vs. Malak, Luke vs. Revan and so on. You really think Obi would just let Jinn get killed?

Fishy
Yeah because he would be bussy fighting other people but if you want it another way okay.

All five Sith join take out NJO Luke Skywalker then Yoda then Mace Windu then ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi then ROTS Anakin Skywalker and then Qui-Gon Jinn.

Becuase apparently you think they wouldn't be bussy with other people anyways. So it would be an easy match.

General Zodiac
How do you know Luke would fight Revan. He may kill Malak.

HimoKun
More like this: Dooku vs. Yoda, NJO Luke versus Revan, Malak versus Qui, Vader vs. Anakin, Maul vs. Obi, Sidious vs. Mace

Here it goes. Malak finishes off Qui quickly, helps Vader against Anakin, helps Sidious vs. Mace, Malak then helps Dooku with Yoda, Vader helps Revan with Luke, Yoda dies, then Luke, and that leaves Obi vs. all the Sith except Maul.

Fishy
Might, but I'm just guessing the most powerfull will kill the most powerful. And let him face Malak, then let Revan face QGJ and Anakin and Obi at the same time. I give them about 2 minutes tops. Malak would last longer, then with the rest they can face the others... But that would be strange because what would Yoda and Mace be doing? Sitting around or would they be killing Dooku and Maul and who ever else is in this fight?

If you see a thread like this use your head. Most powerful fights most powerful its the only logical thing to do.

General Zodiac
Given your logic. Maul killed Qui-Gon not because he is not skilled because he can tire him out quicker.

Fishy
What the hell?

General Zodiac
TPM.

Fishy
How the hell did you get that from my post? I must be typing something other then what I want.

Darth_Glentract
I agree with fishy

Darth Windu
Yeah, okay Zodiac. Anyways, Fishy. I think since Luke and Yoda aren't too far apart that they could switch places; Luke could fight Malak and Yoda could fight Revan. Now Revan would win in a prolonged battle with Yoda, but Luke will finish Malak first, then take Revan down with Yoda. Meanwhile, Mace would be losing to Sidious, until Yoda assists him in taking the Sith down. By this time, Maul would have killed Jinn, and gone on to help Vader kill Anakin, with Obi Wan basically gone against Dooku. Luke would attack Dooku as Obi Wan fell, killing him without far too much effort. He would however, be tired after his duels with Malak, Revan and Sidious. Meanwhile, Yoda and Mace would take Maul and Vader, with Mace falling to one of them out of exhaustion from Sidious. Yoda would finish them, and he and Luke would be the last ones standing. But barely. Five seconds later, Luke faints out of exhaustion.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Fishy
Might, but I'm just guessing the most powerfull will kill the most powerful. And let him face Malak, then let Revan face QGJ and Anakin and Obi at the same time. I give them about 2 minutes tops. Malak would last longer, then with the rest they can face the others... But that would be strange because what would Yoda and Mace be doing? Sitting around or would they be killing Dooku and Maul and who ever else is in this fight?

If you see a thread like this use your head. Most powerful fights most powerful its the only logical thing to do.

I'll stop doing that. I'll put them against each other in strength. But it doesn't really matter, the Sith still win in the end.

2Tidus!
Originally posted by HimoKun
More like this: Dooku vs. Yoda, NJO Luke versus Revan, Malak versus Qui, Vader vs. Anakin, Maul vs. Obi, Sidious vs. Mace

Here it goes. Malak finishes off Qui quickly, helps Vader against Anakin, helps Sidious vs. Mace, Malak then helps Dooku with Yoda, Vader helps Revan with Luke, Yoda dies, then Luke, and that leaves Obi vs. all the Sith except Maul.

Thats the stupidest thing I seen. What if Mace kills Sidious first and then goest o help out Qui? Everything will be the same except vica versa, the jedi would win.

Darth Windu
Because chances are, Mace won't be able to take out Sidious, and anyways, Maul will kill Qui Gon early on.

2Tidus!
Maul will take on Sidious Old School style.

Dude, Form VII will overwhelm Sidious's style VI.

Darth Windu
Vaapad isn't invincible; don't argue that. Sidious' lightning and power might overwhelm him. Might.

2Tidus!
Hahaha. What?! Sidious's lightning would never overpower such a great jedi like Mace, who's only second best to Yoda.

Darth Windu
I don't want to get into this; Sidious' lightning overpowered Yoda. There are reasons I don't feel like typing up because they are common sense. And Sidious could kill Mace. Don't believe me? Ask Lucas, the books, and anyone sensible opn the forum. Not that those who think otherwise aren't sensible; as long as you have reasons I respect you.

HimoKun
Yah, Sidious' lightning would probably give Mace a whole lot of trouble. He could just sit their using it on Mace and slowly move in for the easy kill.

2Tidus!
Ask anyone. Mace could kill Sidious.

And dude, how did Sidious's lightning overpower Yoda?

darthrevan89
The Jedi suck and would loose like babies to the Sith (thats a joke)

I think the Sith would barely win since they got **** like Sidious and Vader on their team who would slow them down.

General Zodiac
But Yoda did throw it back the second time. If he weren't so close he wouln't had a scare.

Darth Windu
I agree. The only reason Yoda was thrown back so far was because of the amount of coiled Force Energy between them. With his Force Armor and the Emperor's Lightning, there was a lot of power in that little space. But as we saw, Yoda was the more powerful when he threw it back. HOWEVER, the resulting explosion knocked him so far compared to Sidious because of his light weight. I obviously believe that Yoda could overpower Sidious in almost any situation. Also, Yoda's lightsaber was knocked out of his hands by Sidious' most powerful lightning; you think Mace could stand up to that? As soon as Anakin came in, he shot it a Mace, but it obviously wasn't his all.

General Zodiac
Yoda just ignited it and didn't have a good grip on him because he just landed.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Yeah, okay Zodiac. Anyways, Fishy. I think since Luke and Yoda aren't too far apart that they could switch places; Luke could fight Malak and Yoda could fight Revan. Now Revan would win in a prolonged battle with Yoda, but Luke will finish Malak first, then take Revan down with Yoda. Meanwhile, Mace would be losing to Sidious, until Yoda assists him in taking the Sith down. By this time, Maul would have killed Jinn, and gone on to help Vader kill Anakin, with Obi Wan basically gone against Dooku. Luke would attack Dooku as Obi Wan fell, killing him without far too much effort. He would however, be tired after his duels with Malak, Revan and Sidious. Meanwhile, Yoda and Mace would take Maul and Vader, with Mace falling to one of them out of exhaustion from Sidious. Yoda would finish them, and he and Luke would be the last ones standing. But barely. Five seconds later, Luke faints out of exhaustion.

I don't think Revan would let Luke attack Malak, he would stop that. He isn't a stupid fighter and neither is Malak. He would sure as hell challenge the strongest one in the group seeing as he is the strongest one in the other group. Malak would take the second, its just how things like this work.

Of course if Luke and Yoda moved fast they could pull it off but I don't think so and even then I see Malak and Revan switching opponents before to long.

Darth Somebody
Jedi Team:
NJO Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Mace Windu
ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
ROTS Anakin Skywalker
Qui-Gon Jinn

Sith Team:
Revan
Malak
Sidious (ROTS)
Dooku (ROTS)
Vader (ROTJ)
Maul (Take a guess)

NJO Luke against Revan - Luke would win.
Yoda against Malak - Yoda would win.
Mace against Sidious - probably Mace
Dooku against Obi - Dooku would win.
Anakin against Vader - Anakin would win.
Maul against Qui Gon - Maul would win.

Suffice to say, the Jedi Order has this one. Especially the first two matches.

Fishy
Suffice to say the first two matches are very debatable and would take a shit load of time... Far much longer then any of the others would.

Darth Somebody
Originally posted by darthrevan89
The Jedi suck and would loose like babies to the Sith (thats a joke)

I think the Sith would barely win since they got **** like Sidious and Vader on their team who would slow them down.

Bias. Once more. Sidious is an exceptional duelist with a lightsaber. I do believe your standards are clearly high. But you yourself said that you hated him, so it is understandable. Just highly immature.

Vader has an excellent mastery of the Force. Though not on par with Sidious, Yoda, or the the rest. And I'd assume he would be an excellent fighter. Of course, the choreography back in the 70s and 80s when Star Wars was originally conceived was highly obsolete compared to today.

I'd imagine Vader would still have his skill even in the suit.

General Zodiac
I don't know. People do say Yoda equal Revan so Yoda would be able to kill Malak.

Fishy
People say a lot, doesn't mean people are right.

Darth Somebody
No. I believe Luke - in the New Jedi Order - would conquer Revan. I believe Yoda would do the same thing to Malak.

Fishy
They might do so, but it would take far more time then it would for the others to beat the rest and then join them. Sith would win, they would outnumber Yoda and Luke long before either one of them can defeat their oponent. If they can defeat them that is.

General Zodiac
Yeah but look at Yoda. Over 800 years old what do you think he did all that time?

Darth Somebody
Originally posted by Darth Windu
I agree. The only reason Yoda was thrown back so far was because of the amount of coiled Force Energy between them. With his Force Armor and the Emperor's Lightning, there was a lot of power in that little space. But as we saw, Yoda was the more powerful when he threw it back. HOWEVER, the resulting explosion knocked him so far compared to Sidious because of his light weight. I obviously believe that Yoda could overpower Sidious in almost any situation. Also, Yoda's lightsaber was knocked out of his hands by Sidious' most powerful lightning; you think Mace could stand up to that? As soon as Anakin came in, he shot it a Mace, but it obviously wasn't his all.

I assume that when someone mentioned the statement regarding Sidious's Force Lightning overpowering Yoda - would be when Yoda originally encroached upon Sidious in his office. Yoda and the Sith Lord engaged some banter. Then Sidious slowly raised his hands and fired off Force Lightning. Yoda attempted to block it - but the lightning was too quick and too powerful. Yoda was electrocuted and sent flying across the room.

During the next time Yoda was blasted, was when he and Sidious leapt on to the same pod and Yoda drew his lightsaber, ready to cut Sidious down. Sidious raised a hand and blasted Yoda's saber when Yoda swung down. The blast ripped the saber from Yoda's hands and it fell from the pod.

The last time Sidious used lightning against Yoda was after the saber fell. He blasted it away and Yoda kept it at bay. Sidious moved closer to Yoda, and Yoda was forced to remain stationary. As with Dooku, Yoda cannot move when repelling Force lightning. Sidious, when he moved forward, inadvertantly amped up the power of the lightning, and as he moved closer - the lightning coiled and was ready for an implosion.

The effort between the two of them was monumentous. Sidious looked strained - but then assumed he had the upper hand when Yoda looked weakened and tired from the effort. He assumed all he had to do was to keep firing until Yoda gave out. It appeared to me that Yoda knew Sidious would continue to fire the lightning longer than he could repel it. So he mustered his strength and threw it forward. The blast knocked Sidious over the pod. Yoda was sent flying do to the equivilant of a Force lightning "kick" or recoil.

Darth Somebody
I believe that NJO Luke is more powerful than Revan. Revan is powerful - but not to the level that Luke is. I believe that Malak would be soundly defeated in his battle with Yoda. And if, by some freak accident, Revan DID hold his own, then he'd have to battle Yoda and Luke.

Sorry Fishy. If THAT ever occured, the precious Darth Revan would be utterly wasted and destroyed.

Fishy
Luke vs Revan - Half an hour or something at least
Malak vs Yoda - Half an hour or something at least, Yoda isn't a fast killer
Sidious vs Mace - 10 to 15 minutes
Dooku vs Obi - 2 minutes.
Vader vs Anakin - 20 minutes or something
Maul vs QGJ - About 10 minutes.

Dooku is obviously the first one to win. Which would give Dooku 8 to 13 minutes to help defeat Yoda before Windu comes along. Something that could very well happen.

Maul joins at 10 minutes and helps Vader.

Vader would win waster and Malak would have won too, that means Malak Vader Dooku and Maul vs Mace.

Mace down. Then all of those vs Luke. Should be doable long before the 30 minutes pass. The time it would take Luke to take out Revan. This is just how I see it, these times aren't strict, but just imagine it to be something like that.

Darth Somebody
I would look forward to another rematch concerning Darth Sidious and Mace Windu. In a straight up duel - where Windu wasn't focused about stopping Sidious once and for all and where Sidious wasn't focused about turning Anakin to the Dark Side and ruling the galaxy.

Just a sheer battle between the two of them.

General Zodiac
Mace won in 5 minutes.

Fishy
Thats movie time, i'm putting more in that because I think that Sidious wasn't given it his all from the beginning.

Darth_Rankkor
The Sith Wars had dozens of Jedi fighting dozens of Sith.

Good old times LMAO laughing

darth fury
qui vs maul, maul takes him out and helps dooku wiv yoda and they kill yoda, then they help sidious wiv windu and slaugterize him, malak kills obi with no help. then Luke Kills all the sith with the instant kill thing.

darth fury
and anakin and vader have there own little fight in the corner and vader wins with pure luck lol

MAKASHIMAN
replace anakin and the jedi win

kamikz
Luke beats Revan
Yoda beats Malak
I don't know if Sidious or Mace wins, let's say Windu.
Dooku beats Obi-Wan (though I think that if Obi had gotten as much experience as dooku and time to work on his force defense and saber style Obi would win but thats not the case here).
Vader beats Anakin
Maul beats Qui-Gon

Everyone against Mace, Mace has no chance in hell.

kamikz
Oh I didnt know Yoda and Luke was in the same team LOL

MAKASHIMAN
darth windu i agree yoda could mop the floor using sids head

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Fishy
Luke vs Revan - Half an hour or something at least
Malak vs Yoda - Half an hour or something at least, Yoda isn't a fast killer
Sidious vs Mace - 10 to 15 minutes
Dooku vs Obi - 2 minutes.
Vader vs Anakin - 20 minutes or something
Maul vs QGJ - About 10 minutes.

Well...sorry Fishy. I can't just agree with those times.

Luke vs Revan - might take that amount of time
Malak vs Yoda - Yoda was about to kill Dooku after 30 seconds of lightsaber fighting then Dooku threw that thing at Obi-Wan and Anakin. So I don't thing he will waste 30 minutes with Malak.
Sidious vs Mace - in the film they just fight through the corridor, then fight 30 seconds or a minute in Sidious office with the result that Mace disarms Sidious. I'll say that this one will be the shortest match.
Dooku vs Obi - Obi can fend Dooku for a longer time. He can at least keep Dooku busy till Mace finished Sidious.
Vader vs Anakin - yeah ok that can take this long
Maul vs QGJ - can also take this long.

Following that things I'd say Mace finishes Sidious first than helps Obi-Wan with Dooku. Then Obi-Wan joins QGJ and Mace joins Anakin (or the other way around). Maybe QGJ is dead in this time but Obi-Wan can surely take Maul. While Mace and Anakin destroy Vader.

That leaves:
Luke vs Revan fighting
Yoda vs Malak fighting
Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace at least to aid them.

Revan and Malak go down vs 5 Jedi.

kamikz
I think Nai Fohl is right about Obi holding of Dooku. The reason Obi got force tossed away by Dooku so easily was because Obi came behind Dooku and thought this was a clear strike at his back so he charged at him. Dooku then turned and took Obi off guard. If Obi defended all the time he would last a long time, like Anakin vs Obi.

MAKASHIMAN
Obi-wan is simply outclassed by Dooku forcewise and by saberskillz. soresu is to defensive and prolongs combat.

Fishy
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well...sorry Fishy. I can't just agree with those times.

Luke vs Revan - might take that amount of time
Malak vs Yoda - Yoda was about to kill Dooku after 30 seconds of lightsaber fighting then Dooku threw that thing at Obi-Wan and Anakin. So I don't thing he will waste 30 minutes with Malak.
Sidious vs Mace - in the film they just fight through the corridor, then fight 30 seconds or a minute in Sidious office with the result that Mace disarms Sidious. I'll say that this one will be the shortest match.
Dooku vs Obi - Obi can fend Dooku for a longer time. He can at least keep Dooku busy till Mace finished Sidious.
Vader vs Anakin - yeah ok that can take this long
Maul vs QGJ - can also take this long.

Following that things I'd say Mace finishes Sidious first than helps Obi-Wan with Dooku. Then Obi-Wan joins QGJ and Mace joins Anakin (or the other way around). Maybe QGJ is dead in this time but Obi-Wan can surely take Maul. While Mace and Anakin destroy Vader.

That leaves:
Luke vs Revan fighting
Yoda vs Malak fighting
Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace at least to aid them.

Revan and Malak go down vs 5 Jedi.

Like I said, if Sidious would have used force attacsk from the beginning it would take a lot longer. Its the reason he lost like he did anyways.

Obi vs Dooku, it didn't last longer in the movie. Dooku would own him with the force.

Malak vs Yoda? Dooku and Malak do not really compare IMO I think it would take a shit load of time before Yoda even hits, and according to Dooku he only ran because he had to hide the plans not because he was weaker he had no real choice. Then on the other hand you have the way Yoda fights, he doesn't actually hit somebody a lot now does he? Malak could surely hold on for a long time.

Darth Windu
Fishy, I doubt that either Luke vs. Revan OR Yoda vs. Malak would last a half-hour. The combatants would be far too tired to fight past maybe 5 or 6. Look at the power levels of these people; Luke and Revan? I think Yoda could take Malak before Luke got Revan, but by the time, both Jedi would be tired. My point is, no fight will last more than several minutes. Qui-Gon Jinn would last a minute or two against Maul, and Darth Vader and Anakin- well, that one might take a bit. I think Mace would take Sidios, but die from lighting or something, or be wounded to say the least.

Fishy
Okay maybe i overreacted with the times but just put them in perspective.

I think Malak and Yoda and Luke and Revan would fight longer then anybody else.

Mace and Sidious would take some time too, the others would be over faster mostly won by the Sith making the Sith win because they will have bigger teams faster.

Darth Windu
Yeah, I agree. But the teams are to big. . . I don't really want to get too into this thread.

DiamondBullets
Definately the Jedi.

The Jedi to tha M.A.K.S.!!!------->MaceAgenKitSaesee

"All it takes is one small candle to hold back the immenseness of the dark."- Sith addage from the ROTS novel

JediMusician
This is a very interesting topic, and there are many cool ideas already posted.

Here's mine:

The jedi stand back and have a spot of tea, chatting about the nature of the Force, galactic politics and whatnot, meanwhile;

The Sith quickly grow bored with the no-fun jedi, and decide to find out who is strongest. This topic alone is highly debateable, and since it doesn't really matter in the end, we'll say Vader wins (personlly, I would favor Dooku in a Free-For-All).

After destroying all his rivals, Vader attacks the jedi, who (in defense!) easily dispatch him.

JediMusician
Another point of view:

Since Anakin and Vader can't really exist at the same time, let's replace Anakin with, say, Bastila Shan. Here's my match-ups:

Revan vs. Skywalker
Malak vs. Yoda
Sidious vs. Windu
Vader vs. Kenobi
Tyrannus vs. Jinn
Maul vs. Shan

In order of straight-up Force power, not counting intangibles like wisdom, or coolness. All times are approximated.

Revan defeats Skywalker easily. Revan (the way I played her) understands the Force more completely, and has better lightsaber technique. It would be a grand battle to watch, but Luke really has no chance. 30 minutes

Yoda defeats Malak easily. Yoda's wisdom, coupled with his amazing defensive abilities, coupled with Malak's unimaginative, predictable style, make this a short fight. 10 minutes (15 if on Star Forge)

Sidious defeats Windu. This one took the most thought. Sidious doesn't have to worry about turning Anakin here, but also Windu doesn't have to worry about arresting Palpatine so he can just be focused on destroying an evil and not-saveable opponent. I give the edge to Sidious bacause of the power of his lightning, and poor Mace just doesn't understand the nature of the Force deeply enough to repell it for long. 10 minutes

Vader defeats Kenobi easily. Do I even need to talk about this one? 10 minutes

Tyrannus defeats Jinn easily. Dooku has a deeper understanding of the Force as it relates to combat. Jinn uderstands how the Force relates to life better than perhaps anyone, but his lightsaber technique is much to open compared to the efficiency of Dooku's style. 10 minutes-or-15 minutes with a lot of dialogue

Shan defeats Maul. I expect this one to spark some debate, and I admit a certain bias. Also, I need Shan for the next part.
30 minutes of Shan barely holding on, then winning with a cheap shot, like dropping Maul off of a walkway or into a core shaft.

After Sidious defeats Windu, knowing he needs rest before another confrontation of that magnatude, announces that he is going to allow his comrades to defeat the remaining jedi, and then they have to fight to see who will be his new apprentice.

Now having their own choice of fights:

Shan vs. Revan
Vader and vs. Yoda
Tyrannus

Bastila defeats Darth Revan. Obviously, Shan is no match for Revan's skill with a lightsaber, and Revan is much more powerful than Bastila in the Force. So what am I thinking? Bastila's compassion will win Revan back to the Light. Sort of a returned favor. 5 minutes

Yoda and Dooku defeat Vader. I kind of gave this one away already. Yoda would turn Tyrannus back to the Light (a la Dark Rendezvous), and then they would easily defeat Vader. 5 minutes

Sidious, now horribly outnumbered, tries to run.

The jedi, being jedi, let him go.

The cycles repeats twenty years later with different characters.

Darth_Janus
I can't say I agree with any one idea of this battle, especially this last one.

Kam Solusar
Yoda can only fight for 6 minutes max cos he has to use the Force to help him move so if any one could hold him off for that time it would be curtains for yoda.

i hav 2 ideas

Ani v dooku
obi v maul
mace v sidious
qui gon v malak
yoda v revan
luke v vader

in this 4 of the fights hav already taken place, so ani, obi, mace and luke would all come out winners. Qui gon cud hold off malak until support came, but lets say he died. Malak would go to revan and yoda and work yoda to the limit until the rest came. ani and obi take malak off and do there special tactics that would defeat him, whist revan has yoda, mace, luke on him. this ends with a jedi win.

the other is

luke v maul and dooku
malak v obi and ani
yoda v sidioius and vader
revan v mace and qui gon

obi and ani would win in 2 mins and split up 2 help yoda and luke, revan and mace and Qui gon would carry on. yoda and obi would beat sidious and vader and luke and ani would beat maul and dooku.

Jedi IN PiNk
I agree with Kam i think that those fights would work off pretty well apart from the yoda vs vader and sidius as sidius dominated yoda in under 2 mins in the film

Kam Solusar
yes but yoda was attacking he wud defend here

Human Vader
.......Wow.

True, Yoda uses the Force to jump around and everything, but that doesn't mean he could only last for a few minutes. And I suggest you watch the movie again, Pink, because Yoda was matching Sidious blow for blow until Sidious started throwing Senate Pods at Yoda. In a straight out battle, Yoda would have won. But this battles far too large, I'm not typing everything there is to say about it.

Kam Solusar
it is a fact yoda cant go on for more than 6 mins

Human Vader
Proof maybe.......anywhere?

Kam Solusar
No, but its just something i know

Darth Windu
Thne you're an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.