Bye!I´m leaving!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku

General Zodiac
Will do.

Darth_Otaku
Great!

Darth_Janus
Going? For how long now?

Darth_Otaku
About 10 days

Darth_Otaku
yeah.......................................am i so disliked?!

Darth_Janus
No, people are just busy replying to more debateable posts. And I'm in between phone calls here.

Darth_Otaku
Oh...ok.but Dipsit got so many replies.is it becaused i flamed some of you guys?!

Darth_Janus
It might be the time of day, too. It's 4 PM eastern here.

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Glentract
Bon Voyage! Have a good time.

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Otaku
And say hi to Emperor Revan to!

HimoKun
French girls on the beach have shaved legs.

And most people hate you cuz most people are either not here, or their noobs.

Fishy
Yeah people hate you because they are not here or noobs...

I don't hate you smile That means i'm here and not a noob..

Anyways have fun, don't piss of the French Police especially not in Paris and have fun.

darth-yoda
good bye ill miss your posts have fun and be cool im like u im not a noob YES!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Otaku
Oh man.guys this is the final bon voyage.

PS:Fishy.The French police are going to get a hell of a lot more work...
And i'm going to make the Jawa Movement Party more known in France!

Darth_Otaku
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fishy
Cya have fun in France and good luck I want more then 40% of the votes by the next elections.

Darth_Otaku
Allrighty...

I'll have fun.

darth-yoda
we should start a jawa movement party here anyway good bye hope to talk to you more when you get back

Darth_Otaku
I AM BACK!

Fishy
Welcome back how was your trip?

Darth_Otaku
very great..very very great.By the way,HimoKun French girls luckily do shave their legs.AND i have a new girlfriend...

darth-yoda
hey welcome back

Fishy
Seeing as I hate creating new threads, I decided that this one will do. I mean i'm dutch too...

Anyways what I was going to say is that i'm leaving for Spain tomorrow i'll be gone for ten days but seeing as i'm going with friends I won't be back online for two weeks or something. Today is my last day here, maybe i'll post a bit more later tonight but probably not.

Have fun here, I know its going to be hard without me stick out tongue and please keep the logic alive, I don't want to return to see that a bunch of noobs have overrun the forums, if they do PM me so I won't have to see the horror stick out tongue

Well cya all in two weeks time smile

kamikz
Bye Fishy, stay cool bro. And welcome back Otaku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.