The top 5 Strongest Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who are the strongest Jedi in the galaxy?

Darth_Glentract
I would probably change it if I thought about it more.

Not in order:

Luke
Yoda
LS Revan
Mace
Lord Hoth

General Zodiac
I say.
1- Either Luke or Yoda
2- Either Luke or Yoda (Whoever isn't 1)
3- Mace or Obi-Wan
4- Mace or Obi-Wan (Whoever isn't 3)
5- Anakin Skywalker

Tulak Hord
It has to be Yoda. Think of it. He's 800, and probably of those years he studied the force. 800 years of Force Study..he has got to know a few tricks. Luke couldn't compare to him.

HimoKun
1. Luke
2. Yoda

I don't know enough about the others to put them on here.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I say.
1- Either Luke or Yoda
2- Either Luke or Yoda (Whoever isn't 1)
3- Mace or Obi-Wan
4- Mace or Obi-Wan (Whoever isn't 3)
5- Anakin Skywalker

How can Anakin and Obi-wan be in there? Together they weren't enough for Count Dooku. Also, Obi-wan was specifically told by Yoda that he would never be strong enough to beat Sidious and Mace beat Sidious so Mace must be stronger.

Fishy
1.) Luke
2.) Yoda
3.) Ulic Qel Droma
4.) Don't know don't care
5.) Don't know don't care

General Zodiac
That was a Sith Lord. I guess Dooku would be higher then Mace.

Fishy
Ulic turned back, I consder him a Jedi.

Darth_Glentract
Your right. I knew I would change my list if I thought about it more.

Not in order:

Yoda
Luke
Ulic
LS Revan
Lord Hoth

Darth Windu
It would be simpler if it was Force-users instead of just Jedi, in which case it would probably be in the following IMO-

1) Marka Ragnos/Exar Kun
2) Marka Ragnos/Exar Kun
3) Luke Skywalker
4) Darth Revan
5) Yoda/Naga Sadow/Ulic Qel-Droma

Obviously Anakin would be on this had he not been whooped by Kenobi.

Darth Windu
As for Jedi-

1) Luke
2) Ulic/Yoda
3) Ulic/Yoda
4/5) Fill In

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Windu
It would be simpler if it was Force-users instead of just Jedi, in which case it would probably be in the following IMO-

1) Marka Ragnos/Exar Kun
2) Marka Ragnos/Exar Kun
3) Luke Skywalker
4) Darth Revan
5) Yoda/Naga Sadow/Ulic Qel-Droma

Obviously Anakin would be on this had he not been whooped by Kenobi.

Here's my list smokin'

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Darth Revan/Exar Kun
3. Tulak Hord
4. Naga Sadow
5. Luke Skywalker

General Zodiac
For the record. Strongest Jedi not Sith or Dark Jedi.

Darth_Glentract
Doesnt anyone else think Lord Hoth is powerful?

Tulak Hord
I don't see why people don't take into consideration Yoda's age. 800 years old, even older. All those years he studied the force. Luke was probably only in his 40s or 50s in the NJO, That was just a stepping stone for Yoda's unlimited knowledge.

Tulak Hord
Btw, who's Lord Hoth?

Tangible God
Tulak Hord's so right, Luke's a whiny, human, philosophising, short-lived ***** compared the little green guy who's been TRAINING jedi for 800 years.

Darth_Glentract

General Zodiac
Yoda:
I'm Yoda,
I'm a solda,
I'll mold ya, and fold ya,
I thought I told ya,
don't be unwise judge me not by my size,
you wont believe your eyes,
watch the X-wing rise.
http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/gangsta_rap_se

Darth_Glentract
Luke:
Yoda,
Why you being a player hater?
You know that I must confront lord vader.

That thing is several years old.

General Zodiac
Yeah but it's funny.

Darth_Glentract
Yes it is. They made a second one also.

DarthGenises
For me its
1:Marka Ragnos
2:Naga Shadow
3:Luke Skywalker
4big grinarth Revan
5:Exar Kun

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthGenises
For me its
1:Marka Ragnos
2:Naga Shadow
3:Luke Skywalker
4big grinarth Revan
5:Exar Kun

I dont believe those are jedi besides luke..

General Zodiac
The top 5 Strongest JEDI (not Sith or Dark Jedi)

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Here's my list smokin'

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Darth Revan/Exar Kun
3. Tulak Hord
4. Naga Sadow
5. Luke Skywalker

Then sekot whipes them all out. Or better yet nihilus eats them all for an evening snack.

Tulak Hord
Thank's for the info DG, I guess I didn't know 'cause my specialty is Sith, not Jedi ^.^. Oh well, we all can't know everything, eh?

General Zodiac
ROTS comes out and everyone loves the Sith. I hate Sith Lords. Evil sons of bitches. Why do they always try to rule the ****ing galaxy? I'd be happy with a planet. If you noticed all the Sith out for the galaxy was killed.

Tulak Hord
I was a fan of Sith WAAY before ROTS man. Those in ROTS arn't even the true sith of olde. Compared to the likes of, of course, Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kresh, Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall; Sidious and Ani are lightsided.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
I was a fan of Sith WAAY before ROTS man. Those in ROTS arn't even the true sith of olde. Compared to the likes of, of course, Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kresh, Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall; Sidious and Ani are lightsided.

Sidious is pure evil man, its not possible to get more evil.

General Zodiac
Yeah and I'm a Jedi till the very end!
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Tulak Hord
Heheh. Sidious pure evil? He only accomplished his tasks through secrecy and lies. A True Sith wouldn't have to have Anakin do his dirty work. Naga Sadow would clean the jedi temple with one hand behind his back.

General Zodiac
Sidious was pure evil. Every move throughout the PT was planned by Sidious even Obi-Wan finding Kamino and finding Dooku with CIS leaders.

Tulak Hord
I don't think Sidious would take that big of a risk. He wasn't that stupid. He should've cleaned house on the first episode.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Heheh. Sidious pure evil? He only accomplished his tasks through secrecy and lies. A True Sith wouldn't have to have Anakin do his dirty work. Naga Sadow would clean the jedi temple with one hand behind his back.

Greater evil than just killing is cruel manipulation, palpatine manipulated anakin into killing his brethren effectively destroying anakins life and making him his slave.

General Zodiac
No he needed the EP so he planned the Clone War. TPM had the first step.
1= Trade Federation invades Naboo
2= Padme' gets the Chancellor kicked out so he could be Chancellor.
3= Make a Clone Army
4= Have Dooku make a droid army
5= Jango needs Obi-Wan to follow him to Kamino and G.
6= Begin Clone War
7= Stay in office longer
8= Have Dooku killed
9= Turn Anakin no matter what
10= Take complete control of the galaxy.

Tulak Hord
Now, there's a loophole. Sith only deal in Absolutes, yet the most absolute way was just to kill everyone. Sidious took the scenic route and payed for it in the end. He should've gotten to the point. It would've been a bigger shock if he came out of the closet right away and just started killing, the Jedi would be confused, he could pick 'em off.

General Zodiac
Mace and Yoda would team up and kill him. That was his biggest threats.

Tulak Hord
In the confusion he could have them removed. Seperate them. Jedi start dissapearing, they get confused. Dark side clouds everything, bla bla bla, then BOOM. Sidious gets Mace, then goes to Yoda. Everything else falls apart then and there.

General Zodiac
Mace defeated Sidious.

Tulak Hord
Sidious played him like a fiddle.

General Zodiac
No. Sidious would have gotten Anakin no matter what the outcome of the fight was.

Tulak Hord
Sidious wouldn't have gotten Anakin if Mace put his lightsaber through the old coots throat.

General Zodiac
Yes. Anakin would have gotten pissed off that he wouldn't save Padme'.

Tulak Hord
But then Anakin would have no one and would have to subject himself to the punishments of the Jedi Council.

General Zodiac
The council was already near death. The war would have continued and Anakin would fall to the darkside and begin to kill the Jedi one by one.

Tulak Hord
He would have no where to turn except to Padme...hmm...And Padme would run away from him and he'd kill her..and hopefully himself too.

General Zodiac
Anakin did kill her. He didn't kill himself he would want revenge on the galaxy.

Tulak Hord
He killed her without meaning too. If he meant too, he wouldn't do that stupid Noo. And if the influence of Palps wasn't there, he'd submit himself to Obi-Wan, and they could both save her.

General Zodiac
He ****ing choked her till she passed out! At that point Anakin would have killed Padme' and his kids.

Tulak Hord
Yeah, but listen to him when he's in the suit. "I...I felt it..I felt her lifeforce...Nooo" Sumtin' like that. He clearly didn't want her to die, in any way/shape/form.

General Zodiac
Anakin was pissed off. When you are as mad as Anakin was you will do anything. Anakin calmed down once he was Vader.

Darth_Glentract
yex, destroying a med-facility is really calming down

General Zodiac
He got pissed agian when he learned she was dead.

Tulak Hord
Yeah, but Anakin got pretty mad after a few seconds. And no matter how angry he was, he'd never actually kill her. She was all he had left.

General Zodiac
Doesn't matter. Anakin lost everything and that really increases his anger and would give him more of a reason to kill Padme'

Tulak Hord
He should've opened his mouth, removed the foot, put in the saber, and ignited it.

darth fury
1. njo luke
2.yoda.
3.obi-wan
4.rots anakin
5.mace windu

Tulak Hord
I don't see how NJO Luke is stronger. He was killed once by Exar Kun, or a simple variation of death. Luke is too soft with his students. Yoda would've cut off Kyp's arms when Kyp did the lightning attack. He would've deflected Exar's too. Yoda don't take no guff, no matter what.

Darth_Glentract
That wasnt NJO Luke

Tulak Hord
He isn't NJO in the time of the Jedi Academy trilogy?

Darth_Glentract
NJO Luke is refering to the Luke at the end of the New Jedi Order triliogy

darth yoda
yoda
luke
obi wan
mace
plo koon

General Zodiac
Plo?

Darth_Glentract
Lord Hoth is WAY above Plo Koon.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by darth yoda
yoda
luke
obi wan
mace
plo koon

Ian, I cant believe you. You finally post and you make Plo Koon one of the best Jedi. Unforgivable.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ian, I cant believe you. You finally post and you make Plo Koon one of the best Jedi. Unforgivable.

How do you know plo wouldnt school lord hoth? Its only an opinion unless theres hard evidence or they actually fight.

Tulak Hord
NJO Luke is refering to the Luke at the end of the New Jedi Order triliogy

Ohh, I didn't know that. I still say Yoda owns him.

KMCF
1 Yoda
2 Obi Wan Kenobi
3 Mace Windu
4 Anakin Skywalker
5 Qui Gon Jinn

Darth_Janus
Meh.

1- NJO Luke (If only for sheer newb-like power)
2- Lord Hoth
3- Ulic
4- Yoda
5- Mace Windu

darth fury
Njo luke rules he could kill all the other jedi is he wanted even yoda (if he wasn't dead) he can kill things instantly and has the most powerful force ever.
njo luke is the most powerful no contest

Darth_Janus
On second thought, put Hoth below Yoda. Screw that Hogan looking poser..

Clawed The Bum
1) Obi Won Kenobi
2) Exile ( i don't like him either)
3-4-5) Mace, Yoda, Luke

JM Plo Koon
1.Yoda(experienced and well knows the force)
2.Mace Windu(greatest skill with lightsaber)
3.Lord Hoth(legendary jedi)
4.Anakin Skywalker(if he wasnt defeated by Obi Wan,he would become the strongest jedi ever)
5.Plo Koon (very stong with the force)

Slash_KMC
Amazing, you nailed that list alright.

Lord Lucien
Yup, nailed it. Right on it's five year old head.

Slash_KMC
You don't even have to look at the date or the poster names to know how old this thread is.

JM Plo Koon
Couldn't resist,big grin

darth radon
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
It has to be Yoda. Think of it. He's 800, and probably of those years he studied the force. 800 years of Force Study..he has got to know a few tricks. Luke couldn't compare to him. correction 998

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by darth radon
correction 998

NO -Not 998 (not 800 either)! Yoda was born in 896 BBY and died 4 ABY. Do the math. It's quite foolish when someone tries to correct another, only to end up being wrong as well.

darth radon
How can Anakin and Obi-wan be in there? Together they weren't enough for Count Dooku. Also, Obi-wan was specifically told by Yoda that he would never be strong enough to beat Sidious and Mace beat Sidious so Mace must be stronger. If you did-not know darth sidious faked his loss,comeone think about it a young jedi master makeing a SITH LORD plea for mercy?he had just killed four jedi in about 15 sec.

darth radon
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
NO -Not 998 (not 800 either)! Yoda was born in 896 BBY and died 4 ABY. Do the math. It's quite foolish when someone tries to correct another, only to end up being wrong as well. yea you should know!!!If you watch A NEW HOPE,he clearly states to Yoda "Not look so good do I,hmm?,Luke replies:"ahmm,no,no./yoda:well you will not look so good when you turn 990+"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYo2I1zSDDE llisten to the song during the midle this was made for the ROTS3

truejedi
If you did-not know darth sidious faked his loss,comeone think about it a young jedi master makeing a SITH LORD plea for mercy?he had just killed four jedi in about 15 sec.

nah. I disagree.

Lord Lucien
If you did-not know darth sidious faked his loss,comeone think about it a young jedi master makeing a SITH LORD plea for mercy?he had just killed four jedi in about 15 sec. Lucas disagrees with you.

Jinsoku Takai
WRONG radon!! Mace Windu legitimately defeated Sidious in their duel. All official sources back that up completely. If you need proof, then search the forums as we've all been over this time and time again, and I for one am tired of providing the same proof over and over, as I would think many other are as well. And I wouldn't call Mace Windu young, seeing as he was in his 50s at the time of his duel with Sidious.

Lord Lucien
They were only 10 years apart in age.

Slash_KMC
Also, he had just killed three Jedi, not four. Ignorance is bliss right?

truejedi
well we showed him.

darth radon
Darth Sidious with his use of Vaapad and mastery of the force, and that Darth Sidious was lucky to have Anakin arrive? Or do you think Darth Sidious sensed Anakin coming, and using his dark side powers, allowed Windu to "win" and using the force and cunning, twisted the mind of Windu to believe he had actually won, luring him into a false sense of confidence, and thus later caught off guard?
To make short of long: Did Windu win, or did Sidious let him?

Lord Lucien
Sidious used Vaapad, are you brain dead?

Jinsoku Takai
Darth Sidious with his use of Vaapad and mastery of the force, and that Darth Sidious was lucky to have Anakin arrive? Or do you think Darth Sidious sensed Anakin coming, and using his dark side powers, allowed Windu to "win" and using the force and cunning, twisted the mind of Windu to believe he had actually won, luring him into a false sense of confidence, and thus later caught off guard?
To make short of long: Did Windu win, or did Sidious let him?

Again, Mace Windu laid a ghetto ass whuppin' down on Sidious' ass. Read the novel, listen to Mr. Lucas, and get your facts straight. The only time Sidious feigned weakness was AFTER Mace Windu had already "overpowered" (George Lucas' words) Darth Sidious. Sidious had his own ass handed to him by Mace "Bad Mutha F**ka" Windu.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Sidious used Vaapad, are you brain dead?

Understatement?

Jinsoku Takai
And Darth Radon, for your own good, learn to utilize proper grammar. No one is saying that your writing mechanincs need to be A+ material, only that your posts should be somewhat easily readable. Get it?

darth radon
Sidious used Vaapad, are you brain dead? I dd not write this i found it on the interet

Lord Lucien
I dd not write this i found it on the interet And where on the Internet states Darth Sidious uses Vaapad?

Jinsoku Takai
Regardless of whether you found it on the "interet" or not, you need to validate your sources/information before posting such bullshit as fact. This only makes you look bad. No offense, just tryin' to help.

truejedi
your source sucks at grammar as well...

Jinsoku Takai
hehhehheh... you said suck.

Darth Piggott
Yoda
Mace
Luke
Anakin
Aenon Jurtis

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Darth Piggott
Aenon Jurtis

Is that a... Looney Tune?

Lord Lucien
I think that's the name of the southern colonel.

Darth Piggott
Aenon Jurtis was a powerful Jedi Master before Yoda. Yoda is more powerful than him, but doing his lifetime he was the most powerful.

Slash_KMC
orlly

In which media did he appear?... It's the million dollar question.

Jinsoku Takai
I think that's the name of the southern colonel.

Naw man, that's Colonel Angus you're thinkin' of.

Darth Piggott
He is in the eu don't know exactly where he comes from. For some unknown reason he is considered the most powerful jedi before yoda. I read about him in some other Forums. He was sad to be able to counter any force attack, as well as defeat any component in saber combat. I have no source, but the five top jedi are only my opinion not fact.

plo koon 3745
(not in order) luke,yoda,nomi sunrider,mace windu,anakin skywalker

plo koon 3745
esb-1138 did you make that rhym up your self

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by plo koon 3745
esb-1138 did you make that rhym up your self

There's a button on the down right of each post with the word "quote". This allows everyone to see which 5 year old post you're adressing.

truejedi
definitly aenon jurtis, with all of his feats and powers.

darth radon
*Naga sadow
*via
*via

darth radon
starthrower
starkiller

AsbestosFlaygon
1. Yoda
2. Mace
3. Galen
4. Luke
5. Uli
---------------
6. Revan
v
v
v
v
7932321995729930136495017239040739271052. Boba Fett

-kV-
Off the top of my head, probably some combination of Luke, Yoda, Mace, Starkiller, Revan, Anakin (Zonakin), or Hero of Tython.

Actually, who am I kidding?

Plo Koon, obviously.

NewGuy01
#1 is obviously Luke. Statements from GL and Wiki both put him at double the Emperor's power. The same Emperor who defeated Yoda. From what I can tell, Luke is several teirs above anyone as a Force Weilder, and is within the top tier swordsmasters (Along with Yoda, Kas'im, etc)

Yoda is #2 or #3, depends on whether or not he was superior to the Hero of Tython, who defeated Emperor Vitiate in a Dark Nexus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.