Darth Malak and the exile vs and mace windu and uliq qel droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
this is a mixture of other threads, doubt its been done before

Human Vader
malak and the exile lose

malak and mace, as said so many times before, would fight for a very long time. ulic and the exile, hmmm thats a very tough one. i think ulic is a bit better skilled however, with force powers and lightsaber combat. so after a bit of fighting the exile would fall. malak cnt handle mace and ulic at the same time

darth zamorak
yup malak and the exile lose but i saw it differently.

malk fight ulic and loses, the exile fights mace and wins, the xile fights ulic and loses.

2Tidus!
Are yopu saying Ulic is better then Mace?

darth zamorak
no im saying malak's team would lose

Darth Windu
2Tidus! Yes, Ulic Qel-Droma is more powerful than Mace Windu, or atleast on par with him. I mean he was the apprentice of Exar Kun himself, arguably the most powerful Sith Lord ever. The strongest person here is either Malak or Ulic, probably the latter. Amd yes, I am about to say this; the Exile may be more powerful than Mace Windu. *dramatic background music*. So actually, Malak and The Exile might win. Not to mention that both fought together as friends and allies in the Mandalorian Wars as Revan's top Generals, so they'd be an excellent team.

Darth_Janus
Very true. I was about to say the same things. I mean, Malak outclasses Mace, and the Exile most likely does, too.

Fishy
Malak would defeat Mace before Ulic would own the Exile who isn't bad enough to lose fast. He is no Ulic but not bad himself. And with Malak his help he could surely defeat Ulic. It would be a nice fight though.

And on that team thing? I'm not so sure. Revan was a general, he would not send two of his greatest generals (which they were seeing as the Exile lead the first attack against the Mandelorians at Malachor) to fight along side each other a lot. Its bad for your command structure.

Darth Windu
Even so, they grew up together in the Temple. After Malak, the Exile was one of the first people to join Revan, and to be a General alongside Malak at Revan's choice meant that Revan must have had faith in him, and to have faith in his abilities and skills meant that he had to have known him or his techniques, implying Malak probably did, too.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Even so, they grew up together in the Temple. After Malak, the Exile was one of the first people to join Revan, and to be a General alongside Malak at Revan's choice meant that Revan must have had faith in him, and to have faith in his abilities and skills meant that he had to have known him or his techniques, implying Malak probably did, too.

Oh I'm not saying they didn't know each other, I just don't think it would help as much as you claim. A little bit but not that much. I don't think they are really attuned to each others fightings style's not enough fighting together. Not like it matters they would probably still win in the end.

Darth_Glentract
Mace is about equal to Malak. Malak is good, but so is Mace.

Ulic is better than Mace or Malak, as is the Exile. Ulic could beat the Exile, probably. Both are up there with Revan in power. Ulic was able to hold his own against Exar for some time before Ragnos ended their fight, The Exile killed plenty of powerful people, Traya and Kavar for example. Lets say that Malak beats Mace. Malak could be extremly weak after this, probably not able to do anything effective against Ulic. The Exile would lose to Ulic after some time, who would then finish the Malak.

Darth Windu
You're right there; I probably exaggerated that. But still, it would probably give them a slight edge over Ulic and the Exile. But certainly not enough to decide the battle.

Fishy
You're right there; I probably exaggerated that. But still, it would probably give them a slight edge over Ulic and the Exile. But certainly not enough to decide the battle.

Well every little bit helps.

Darth Windu
I doubt that the Exile is as or more powerful than Malak. Possible, but doubtful. Hate to say this, but in order from strongest to weakest, it probably goes something like Ulic, Malak, The Exile, and Mace. They're all fairly close however, and each good last for an acceptable time against another.

Darth_Janus
Glentract, you overestimate Mace Windu. Horribly. He is closer to mortal than you imply.

Fishy
I doubt that the Exile is as or more powerful than Malak. Possible, but doubtful. Hate to say this, but in order from strongest to weakest, it probably goes something like Ulic, Malak, The Exile, and Mace. They're all fairly close however, and each good last for an acceptable time against another.

I like you, you have a brain more people here could use that.

Darth Windu
Also, you said that Malak would be too weak to do ANYTHING after his fight with Windu. I agree the Jedi master would give a good fight, but he'd still be in a condition to help the Exile somewhat. And I think the Exile would fall faster than Mace would, so Ulic could help Mace kill Malak. But Windu may die in the process. It could go either way. It all depends on who the first to fall will be; either Mace or the Exile.

Darth Windu
Thsi is aimed at Glentract.

Fishy
I'm going with Mace. I think Malak is more powerful then Mace. But the best thing would be for Malak to fight Ulic and the Exile to fight Mace.

The Exile IMO is more powerful then Mace, and would take him out while Ulic and Malak are still fighting. Together they could take Ulic.

Darth Windu
Yup.

darth zamorak
i think i overestimated mace windu too much he would struggle way more than i thought he would with malak maybe lose, thank you fishy for that. keep up the good arguement!

Darth_Glentract
Also, you said that Malak would be too weak to do ANYTHING after his fight with Windu. I agree the Jedi master would give a good fight, but he'd still be in a condition to help the Exile somewhat. And I think the Exile would fall faster than Mace would, so Ulic could help Mace kill Malak. But Windu may die in the process. It could go either way. It all depends on who the first to fall will be; either Mace or the Exile.

I said to weak to do anything effective. That doesnt mean he cant walk or anything, but that he would only get in the way of the Exile at this point. And Janus, hiw can I be overestimating Mace? He beat Sidious, who fought off Yoda. Unless Revan is over twice as powerful as Mace, Malak isnt a whole lot better than Mace. I just dont think that Malak is that much better than Sidious.

Darth Windu
Malak is better than Sidious, and by a noticeable percent. Obviously not like Revan, but noticeable enough. This goes for Mace too. It would be a battle, but Mace would fall pretty quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.