Batgirl Vs Spider Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN

Arahan
Which Spiderwoman?

demigawd
Batgirl beats any of them except for that short-lived "combined" Spider-Woman.

Arahan
Nope.
Jessica Drew is tough, she is a skilled fighter (Shield Agent) + powers. She would win.

The Spiderwoman from Secret Wars wasnt that good. (Black Costume)
The Teenage Spiderwoman (Franky???) was very powerful but less experience. Possible win for Batigirl.

Spiderwoman with all powers would kick her little cute ass to hell.

demigawd
Drew is tough, but can't match Batgirl. Batgirl edged Deathstroke, who is more powerful than Captain America. Drew's got nothing on her.

Arahan
Well i dont think that the fight would be that easy for Batgirl.
I say Drew wins 5.5/10.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by demigawd
Drew is tough, but can't match Batgirl. Batgirl edged Deathstroke, who is more powerful than Captain America. Drew's got nothing on her.

In there last meeting DS made Batgirl look like an amature and they both said that DS was holding back. And Cap would beat Slade with out prep.

Drew should get 7/10 with Cass.

demigawd
No way Cap beats Slade, prep or no prep. DS didn't make Batgirl look like an amateur, either. She landed more blows on him than vice-versa. He did no damage to her. In their previous encounter, he most certainly was trying...and it got him nowhere.

GalacticStorm

But then Spiderwoman is more powerful than Cap so whats your point? She'sclass 7 and cand has most of spidermans abilities such as enhanced reflexes, speed and agility. She can also fly and shoot venom blasts. Without prep for either side i think she could win.

CapCom
How about Spider-Girl? I dont follow Spider-Woman. I think Spider Girl would pwn though.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CapCom
How about Spider-Girl? I dont follow Spider-Woman. I think Spider Girl would pwn though.

Possibly but to my knowledge she has all of he dads powers but strengthwise she's just class 2. Batgirls a really good fighter, one of the best in DC in fact and Spidergirls quite inexperienced relatively so it could go either way. Im edging towards BG

Superherovandal
Batgirl is the best martial artist besides KK. But then again who is?

CapCom
WHAT IS YOUR SIGNATURE?

Superherovandal
who are you talking to.

Arahan
Spider-Girl is class 5

demigawd
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
But then Spiderwoman is more powerful than Cap so whats your point? She'sclass 7 and cand has most of spidermans abilities such as enhanced reflexes, speed and agility. She can also fly and shoot venom blasts. Without prep for either side i think she could win.

Gorilla Grodd is far stronger, and he still got owned by Batgirl. Besides, Drew's durability is human, so it doesn't matter. Batgirl is all but unhittable. Better martial artists than Drew have tried and failed.

long pig
Batgirl#63 Slade smacked her around like she was a kid, she couldn't do anything. Slade lured her to fight his daughter, to test and see how good a fighter Ravage is.
Batgirl admitted he beat her badly and she said she knew he was holding back.
She only beat Ravager because Rose wasn't concentrating on the fight, she kept looking back at Slade to see if he approved.

The other time they faught Batgirl jumped him from behind while he was on an assassination job, she attacked, he was in a hurry so he threw a grenade and left, no one lost or won.

Batgirl can't read his body movements, that's her greatest edge over anyone. Slade beats the hell out of her 9/10.
He'd beat Captian A 7-8/10.

Spidergirl wins this too.

CorderaMitchell
Just by the sheer stats alone spidergirl, but give me a sec on something.

demigawd
Originally posted by long pig
Batgirl#63 Slade smacked her around like she was a kid, she couldn't do anything. Slade lured her to fight his daughter, to test and see how good a fighter Ravage is.
Batgirl admitted he beat her badly and she said she knew he was holding back.
She only beat Ravager because Rose wasn't concentrating on the fight, she kept looking back at Slade to see if he approved.

The other time they faught Batgirl jumped him from behind while he was on an assassination job, she attacked, he was in a hurry so he threw a grenade and left, no one lost or won.

Batgirl can't read his body movements, that's her greatest edge over anyone. Slade beats the hell out of her 9/10.
He'd beat Captian A 7-8/10.

Spidergirl wins this too.

Nonsense...Slade didn't beat the hell out of her and she never said he did, either. She said he was holding back, but it was largely a series of parries and counters. No one landed any solid shots on anybody else. It was a total stalemate. They only had one fight prior to that and Batgirl cut through his defenses and his guns like they were nothing. Still no solid shots one way or the other, but she (unarmed) forced Deathstroke (armed with guns and grenades, at that) to flee. Deathstroke does NOT take 9/10 from her. MAYBE 6/10 unarmed and 7/10 armed.

Either way, Batgirl takes Spider-Woman (but not Spider-Girl)

Metalmanx
Is anyone else IMMEDIATELY reminded of Batman vs. Spiderman?

Cuz I am, heh.

olympian

Arahan
yes indeed. could be an interesting thread. lets wait for the fanboys smile

long pig
Nonsense...Slade didn't beat the hell out of her and she never said he did, either. She said he was holding back, but it was largely a series of parries and counters. No one landed any solid shots on anybody else. It was a total stalemate. They only had one fight prior to that and Batgirl cut through his defenses and his guns like they were nothing. Still no solid shots one way or the other, but she (unarmed) forced Deathstroke (armed with guns and grenades, at that) to flee. Deathstroke does NOT take 9/10 from her. MAYBE 6/10 unarmed and 7/10 armed.

Either way, Batgirl takes Spider-Woman (but not Spider-Girl)

She said she couldn't read his movements or match his speed/strength, and she noticed his agility was greater than hers, then she said "he's holding back...why?!?!". She tries to escape, he catches her feet in a web cannon.

He ran circles around her, shrugging off her hardest attacks, leading her along the fight so he could make her fight Ravager.<----that's why he was holding back, he could kill her if he wanted, but he was using her as bait. Kinda like a cheetah uses a bunny rabbit to teach it's cubs to hunt.

The other fight, he didn't want or need to fight, he was on an assassination mission, Batgirl suprised him, she was in the way, so he threw a grenade at her and left to complete his mission.

Armed Slade takes 9/10 unarmed he takes 7-8/10. He's just better than her, no big deal.

demigawd
She never said he was faster than her or stronger then her. She said, "he's faster than this, stronger than this", comparing her fight with him then to her last fight with him, which is how she knew he was holding back. You're right in that she did acknowledge that his movements were so complex that she couldn't read them properly. But she still gave as good as she got.

Their fight ended with her disarming him and taking his sword and pointing it directly at his throat. He then stopped and called out Ravager. Did he appear to throw the fight? Yes, but there was nothing in that battle that showed me that he was a clear superior or treated her like an amateur. There were never any clean shots landed by anybody in either fight. It's totally inconclusive.

long pig
-edit- hell with it.
I'm looking for scans. stick out tongue

demigawd
No, I said she said he was holding back. But he wasn't landing anything on her. He also caught her with his gun, and she escaped and later took his sword from him and had it an inch from his throat. That's a ***-for-tat to me. Just because Slade didn't lose while not trying his hardest doesn't mean that he won. It means...inconclusive.

Either way, we both already agreed that Slade can beat Batgirl. You're saying 9/10 and I'm saying 7/10.

long pig
You mofo, I edited it, now people gonna think yer crazy. lol

demigawd
Great! Thanks a lot!!! lol

long pig
lol.
"Who the hell is he talking to?" stick out tongue

demigawd
Sonuva....

freezedoom
My guess is Batgirl since she has all sort of weapons like
Bat-rangs, grappling hook, etc.
And Spider-Woman has spider powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.