Favorite Star Wwars Caricters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?

JLRTENJAC
DARTH REVAN

darth zamorak
from the original trilogy han solo from the prequel trilogy count dooku and from eu darth revan

JLRTENJAC
I need Votes please

Nactous
I got two, but only can thank of one, my pal Dash Render.

darth-yoda
revam

Nactous
darth-yoda, whats going on? Is vader 476 still upset with me?

General Zodiac
Darth Vader.

matreid
Where is Obi-Wan? ranting

He deserves to be on that list.

Not as "other".

Tulak Hord
I voted Other. Tulak Hord. Biggest Badass duelest ever. Trainer of Sith Lord Naga Sadow.

Fishy
What???

Tulak Hord did what??

You aren't the same guy that said QGJ defeated the Sith and the Mandelorians right? You sound like him.

Tulak Hord
Nope, QGJ wasn't around the Sith Times. Tulak Hord was one of the first Sith Lords. He trained Lord Naga Sadow and Lord Ludo Kresh. Too find out how old he is, He was before the great hyperspace war, which took place a thousand years before KOTOR. He was supposedly the greatest duelest of all time. He was murdered by either Sadow or Kresh, I forget which.

b-dan
vader

Fishy
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Nope, QGJ wasn't around the Sith Times. Tulak Hord was one of the first Sith Lords. He trained Lord Naga Sadow and Lord Ludo Kresh. Too find out how old he is, He was before the great hyperspace war, which took place a thousand years before KOTOR. He was supposedly the greatest duelest of all time. He was murdered by either Sadow or Kresh, I forget which.

laughing

Darth_Rankkor
Mara Jade isn't a skywalker I think. Anyway, my fav are Vader from OT, Sidious and Dooku from PT and Marka Ragnos from EU.

General Zodiac
Mara Jade marries Luke.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Mara Jade marries Luke.

Oh, ok. Didn't read that yet. In which book btw?

Julie
Revan's cool and the ans to this ques varies depending on mood and day of the week etc. Most of the characters are cool

JLRTENJAC
I Honestly don't know why I put Jar Jar Binks On. HE SUCKS

JLRTENJAC
sick

JLRTENJAC
Yea, witch book does Luke marry Mara Jade... And don't they have a son named Ben in the New Jedi Order Series?

Emperor Revan
Darth Revan

General Zodiac
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Yea, witch book does Luke marry Mara Jade... And don't they have a son named Ben in the New Jedi Order Series?
Yes.
Luke Skywalker all the way! Followed closely by Vader.

Bardock42
Tars Pane ant Opi One Kenopi

You didn't really misspell Character as well as Wars......right?

General Zodiac
Star Wwars Caricters

Bardock42

I know the Comic...its called Union...pretty decent......and they do I believe...again not really that big on the Novels

General Zodiac
In Star by Star look is already married to Mara and has a son named Ben.

Nactous
Leave the mans spelling ability alone, hey General Zodiac go read strongest Sith Lords, i "mentioned you."

JLRTENJAC
YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN!
BUT Bardock42 IS NO BROTHER OF MINE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT 2 W's IN WARS AND NACTOS TOLD ME THAT THAT IS HOW TO SPELL CHARACTERS

Darth Infidus
Darth Revan

JLRTENJAC
LIKE I SAID BEFORE... REVAN ALL THE WAY!

Bardock42
YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN!
BUT Bardock42 IS NO BROTHER OF MINE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT 2 W's IN WARS AND NACTOS TOLD ME THAT THAT IS HOW TO SPELL CHARACTERS
Hey no offense dude, just....wow....I am impressed

JLRTENJAC
Yea, but I was only kidding about nactous.

Sith-Nerd
i dont have 1 favorite, but my favs. are chewie, darth vader, han, and (obi-wan from episode 3 )

JLRTENJAC
*Sarcastacally* What noone likes Jar Jar?

Jar Jar Binks: Mesa gonna show you how bombad mesa really is.
JLRTENJAC: DIE JAR JAR.
Jar Jar Binks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous, Bring on the all of sith and jedi scum. Second is Yoda, midget power. Happy Dance Happy Dance

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous, Bring on the all of sith and jedi scum. Second is Yoda, midget power. Happy Dance Happy Dance

AAAH, yea I forgot Grievous.

EHmasterJedi
how could you put jar jar and not Obi!

Tangible God
Ha Ha! I love that picture EH!

Nactous
Ha, ha ,ha!

Master Shaak Ti
Heh Shaak Ti, Luminara, and Maul

CobbleR
Kit fisto, Plo Koon, and Kid-Adi-Mundi

DarthChris
Qui-Gon Jinn and Plo Koon.

darth vraya
dooku and nihilus

Tangible God
Salacious Crumb is the best. He was once Master Vandar but got tortured so much by a band of evil Jawas that he devolved.

Illustrious
Jawas are not evil. They are not good. They follow the path of their own affinity; they transcend the restrictions of the force.

Tangible God
Yeah, but thse were Jawas that turned to the dark side of the Schwartz, their own mystical power.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Wow this thing still hasen't been closed... why am I not surprised?

exanda kane
Han Solo is really the only character from the movies I find interesting.

From the EU, someone like Revan happens to be a favourite, mainly because of his role as hero and villain all as one.

Sith'ari
Revan, Ulic and Mace, and strangely Pellaeon and the Daragons.

Master Vos
QUINLAN VOS and Revan

Sith'ari
Yeah, Quinlan too.

Blue_Hefner
Plo Koon, Exar Kun, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Freedon Nadd, and Qui Gon Jinn

Sith Lord Windu
has too be mace, hes too bad ass, look who played him!

plo koon is a close second. EU has to be sion or marka ragnos.

Archangelysses
Qui Gon Jinn

A "true" Jedi Master. Able to realise that one must adapt and learn to be able to evolve. Not to stagnate as did the Jedi Order for the millenia that the sith had been "Gone".

Infinity
smile well from ancient sith its nihilus. from pt i dont like any1 that much.ot its luke/han/boba . after ot is njo luke.jacen solo,ani solo

Akira99
In the Saga:
Yoda, Palps, Mace and C3P0+ R2D2 and Vader

Blue_Hefner
Oh yeah, I forgot about Jar Jar Binks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.