Sasquatch vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Not sure if there strength class is still the same class 70 for sas and class 80 for rhino.

guy222
Originally posted by Feeble Force
Not sure if there strength class is still the same class 70 for sas and class 80 for rhino.

walter wins

Barbarian Shams
The Sasquatch beats Rhinos ass with ease. Walter wins 10/10.

shksprtx
Sas in a curbstomp.

snoopdogg
Physically they are close, the key here will be intelligence.

Sasquatch wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by shksprtx
Sas in a curbstomp. It won't be a curbstomp Rhino usually holds his own against Hulk. Sasquatch would win a solid majority though.

norrinradd43
Sasquach wins every damn time...I thought these guys were both 100 class? at least Sassy is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It won't be a curbstomp Rhino usually holds his own against Hulk. Sasquatch would win a solid majority though.

One key difference is that SavageHulk has no real intelligence while Walter does. And since Rhino has had his losses to Spidey I'd say out thinking him is a more than viable tactic.

King_Mungi
Physically they are close, the key here will be intelligence.

What has Rhino done that puts him even close to Sasquatch in physical strength?

celestialdemon
Sasquatch of course. Rhino never wins. Even if he wasn't the ultimate jobber, his power still isn't close to matching Sasquatch's.

Barbarian Shams
Good question Mungi, I've seen the strength feats of Sasquatch, and to tell you the truth, they are very impressive. Rhino has not demonstrated that level of strength, hes not above class 100 quite like Sassy is and ol' Walter here could pummel Rhino till he suffered a freaken heart attack.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What has Rhino done that puts him even close to Sasquatch in physical strength? He's actually held his own against the Hulk a few times in battle. Plus I'm pretty sure it's been stated in narration that Rhino's power rivals the Hulks or some sh!t.

King_Mungi
He's actually held his own against the Hulk a few times in battle. Plus I'm pretty sure it's been stated in narration that Rhino's power rivals the Hulks or some sh!t.

Very breifly he has, but saying Rhino is even close to being in Sasquatch level of strength? No way. They said Mr.Hyde's power rivaled Thor.

cmack
sassie boy wins this one

Galan007
Rhino gets his own horn shoved up his ass. ermmgrin

Kurash
sassy

Barbarian Shams
Or Sasquatch goes berserk and turns into Tanaraq, and then Rhino gets killed with a flick of a finger. Or Rhino gets hit so hard be runs like a little baby crying MOMMY!!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Or Sasquatch goes berserk and turns into Tanaraq, and then Rhino gets killed with a flick of a finger.

Why flick when he can blink? wink

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-16.jpg

snoopdogg
Very breifly he has, but saying Rhino is even close to being in Sasquatch level of strength? No way. They said Mr.Hyde's power rivaled Thor. Doc Samson himself has stated that Rhino's power rivals Hulks. Doc should know better than just about anybody on that.

I don't see how this matters when I already said Sasquatch would take a solid majority over Rhino. There's nothing wrong with Rhino being in Sasquatches strength class.

King_Mungi
Doc Samson himself has stated that Rhino's power rivals Hulks. Doc should know better than just about anybody on that.

I don't see how this matters when I already said Sasquatch would take a solid majority over Rhino. There's nothing wrong with Rhino being in Sasquatches strength class.

Doc Sampson has battled Hulk for hours himself and he overall isn't that strong. Even Woodgod was said to rival Hulk and he is class 50.

He isn't though at ALL, unless he someone has uncalcuable strength or even in his base level toss 250 tons 1000 feet with ease. He hasn't done anything strength wise.

snoopdogg
Well you think what you will and I'll do the same. I think they are in the same strength class. But Sasquatch will win.

King_Mungi
Well everyone else seems to think that Rhino isn't in Sasquatch strength class, so I'm pretty confident about it.

JasonK4
Originally posted by guy222
walter wins
yes

snoopdogg
Well everyone else seems to think that Rhino isn't in Sasquatch strength class, so I'm pretty confident about it. Instead of wasting forum space and each others time let's agree to disagree.

JasonK4
Sasquatch wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by JasonK4
Sasquatch wins. That has already been widely established.

Has these two ever clashed before? I don't think they have.

Harry Fingerman
Rhino's body KO'ed Huc when he had Leader's mind...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

He shoved his horn in Hulk's arse and tossed him into a building.

At the very least I'd pretend I was dead so the guy would go away erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

Meh! I think in the issue Leader/Rhino mentions he isn't as strong as Hulk, but knows how to properly use the strength he has [been awhile so don't quote me[. Genius level beings are quite skilled in fighting look at the Master of the World for instance.

Accel
All Rhino/Leader did was knock Hulk into a pile of rubble and then use the opportunity to get away.

Hulk wasn't knocked out. He got right back up.

endrict
Harry ftw

Erik-Lensherr
Even if Rhino'd be smarter , I still don't see him taking the majority .

And with his normal intelligence and fighting skill , he doesn't really have a chance especially since he would have to compensate for a strength disadvantage in Sasquatch's favor .

juggernaut74
I'd go with Sasquatch also. He held his own against depowered Juggernaut, Rhino however could not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.