Wolverine Vs Blanka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Both animals, so who wins.

Hulk Power
Wolverine isn't an animal and Blanka isn't either. Wolverine is refered to as an animal because he is "savage like" and Blanka is human but he's just mutated. I think that Woverine would win. Blanka is pretty damn stupid.

CorderaMitchell
Which showing, at his highest, wolverine is toast.

Batman Wins
Blanka would shock wolverine to death.

CorderaMitchell
overload his healing factor

Arahan
Dont underestimate Jimmy the best friend of Dan Hibiki
C did you play with Dan SFA3? The end scene was damn funny,
rollin and rollin rollin smile

Ehm yes it would be a tough battle but in the end Wolvi takes this.
Blankas lightning attacks are powerful but Wolvi has this DAMN healing stuff.

CorderaMitchell
Yea him, sakura and blanka.

The powerful versions of SF are super strong,knocking down mountains.

Electricity overloads the healing.

CapCom
Wolverine, Blanka is too dim-witted.

CorderaMitchell
What does that say about him in a fight? Everyone in that cast were great fighters.

Arahan

CorderaMitchell
Question, how would he fair against bison(logan)?

Arahan
ugh argh, it is tough enough to say that he can take blanka...
but Bison i knew him from the anime and the comics. Guess he would kick Wolvi and make him one of his servants.

CorderaMitchell
basically...........

His electricity could overpower that healing..

CapCom
Wolverine cannot be one over easily. Tough call, though.

CorderaMitchell
He can, his organs can kill him, his skull moves his brain around more, and electricity can overpower his healing just fine.

GalacticStorm
What are you lot on about? Wolverine would rock this fool. Wolverines fighting skills are far superior. He has a healing factor which would help him deal with blankas electricity. One connection from wolverines claws and its all over for blanka. He'll be injured and wont be able to fight effectively so wolverine would just have to put him out of his misery. Also Blanka isnt superhuman in terms of durability. He's dumb and he isnt going to be clued up on wolverine. If he propels himself at wolvy then he's gonna hurt himself. Imagine connecting with all that adamantium.

CapCom
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He can, his organs can kill him, his skull moves his brain around more, and electricity can overpower his healing just fine.

Suffice to say its easy?

srankmissingnin

Wolverine has been electrocuted many times, it takes a lot to overwelm his healing factor, he has also been stabbed in the heart with out losing consciousness.

CorderaMitchell
Blanka can generate a LOT of electicity.

Don't give wolverine examples.

CapCom
I think were talking about Bison. Way to keep up with the discussion.

CorderaMitchell
No the title suggests not.

Bison owns him, thats a dead discussion.

Hoshi
i think blankas thunder would have much more effect in wolverine since his bones are made of steel and steel conducts thunder letting a way for the thunder hit his internal organs directly

CapCom
No the title suggests not.

But the posts do.

GalacticStorm
Ahhhh youre the young upstart arent you? Ive been reading about you. I'll gladly debate with you sometime.

Anyway as for wolverine Vs Blanka it def goes to wolverine. As for wolverine Vs Bison id still give it to wolverine. Bisons psychic powers are low level in comic terms. Wolverine is known for his immense will power and he would be able to resist bison no problem. His bones make for increased durability and strength and his fighting skills are high tier in Marvel. I watch Streetfighter manga and play the games nothing convinces me that bison would win

CapCom
Reading about me where?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CapCom
Reading about me where?

Just in best debaters.

CapCom
awh.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ahhhh youre the young upstart arent you? Ive been reading about you. I'll gladly debate with you sometime.

Anyway as for wolverine Vs Blanka it def goes to wolverine. As for wolverine Vs Bison id still give it to wolverine. Bisons psychic powers are low level in comic terms. Wolverine is known for his immense will power and he would be able to resist bison no problem. His bones make for increased durability and strength and his fighting skills are high tier in Marvel. I watch Streetfighter manga and play the games nothing convinces me that bison would win

You are insane if you think wolverine would beat bison AT ALL!!

The man can freeze time, ryu and ken can utterly destroy mountains, akuma can walk the ocean floor. It depends on the source, ask your roomate.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by CapCom
But the posts do.

all3 of them? Wow, you sure showed me. smokin'

K Von Doom
Charlie Blanka wins stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
amen..........

Arahan

GalacticStorm
You are insane if you think wolverine would beat bison AT ALL!!

The man can freeze time, ryu and ken can utterly destroy mountains, akuma can walk the ocean floor. It depends on the source, ask your roomate.

But the SF anime isnt continuity its not official and doesnt go by what the characters can do in game. Thats the bison im going by. He could not beat wolverine imo

GalacticStorm
amen..........

How is blanka going to beat wolverine exactly? The only superhuman thing he has going for him is his electricity generation and he's no electro or storm by any means. He also has enhanced agility. That simply isnt enough im afraid. Wolverine would take him down hard. I think all of the wolv fanboys have had a negative effect on this forum and are making people start to dislike and talk him down instead of appreciating what he is actually capable of. He is actually a good character. Blanka isnt taking him down. Thats laughable.

CorderaMitchell
No its the electricity would overcharge its healing, its at superhuman levels.

The sfalpha bison would beat wolverine just fine, but the comic version isn't specific, I can agree on that somewhat, I thought you meant bison at his best showings.

In a milder showing, wolverine would own blanka.

jinzin
that's the best you got? electricute him?

nu-uh.....

wolverine once got electricuted by storms streaming lightning bolt while simultaniously getting pummeled by warpath...after grabbing warpath and KOing him with the electrical current...he then lit a cigar and walked away like nothing happened...considering that blanka basically has to latch on to use his power at it's best and the fact that zangeif, a character without wolverine's durability and healing factor stood up to it for a long time without falling down...wolverine will no doubt just slice blanka for his troubles if he tries to use his power...that said...wolverine wins....

against..bison however.....nu-uh....bison will own him by the end of it...

K3VIL

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Characters can destroy mountains and so.
The less powerful of them smash cement and steel like nothing.
Check Zangief VS Balrog.
Bison, who's correct name is Vega, has psycho powers that will kill Wolverine without him need to touch him.
He can burn off flesh and bones off him from distance.
Or he can blast him with a Psycho Power bolt that will short circuit his synapses and kill him for excessive damage received.
When was Wolverine stabbed in the earth?
It was already stated that damage to his throat, and internal organs are something he can't handle for too much even with the heal factor.
Blanka from Street Fighter Alpha 3 version possess green energy sufficient to empower various beings and enhance their physical and energy powers to further higher levels.
That Blanka will stomp Wolverine, then eat all of his body.
Blanka in his less powerful version, Street Fighter II Victory, can kill humans like nothing, and even Vega's soldiers, are no threat to him.He can produce so much electricity he can reduce to ashes a human.
Wolverine has human durability in his flesh and bones, so Blanka takes it.He's more savage, brutal, he's stronger, and he's quite fast.

P.S. Was forgetting something, GStorm maybe you should start read more comics and stop being a supporter of a crap character like Phoenix who's actually boring, and achieve experience on other comic characters, cause in SF A3, there are huge examples of superiority of their characters to some of Marvel characters.
The Emperor, can freeze time without effort in a radius of his choose, or bend the fabric of time and space and tap into the energy of the distortion to damage you.
So can Vega on minor scale.Would be fun to see Wolverine and Cap against him.Or against Ken or Ryu.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
that's the best you got? electricute him?

nu-uh.....

wolverine once got electricuted by storms streaming lightning bolt while simultaniously getting pummeled by warpath...after grabbing warpath and KOing him with the electrical current...he then lit a cigar and walked away like nothing happened...considering that blanka basically has to latch on to use his power at it's best and the fact that zangeif, a character without wolverine's durability and healing factor stood up to it for a long time without falling down...wolverine will no doubt just slice blanka for his troubles if he tries to use his power...that said...wolverine wins....

against..bison however.....nu-uh....bison will own him by the end of it...

wolverine is too durable? Thats the point of the electricity.

Creshosk
Don't give wolverine examples. You're just a wolverine hater. It's pretty obivious from this thread now. . . and particularly this statment.

Originally posted by K3VIL
Wolverine has human durability in his flesh and bones Wolverine's adamantium bones are "human" durability.

Creshosk
wolverine is too durable? Thats the point of the electricity. Yeah like Wolverine hasn't been electrocuted before.

Seriously, did you read his post?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're just a wolverine hater. It's pretty obivious from this thread now. . . and particularly this statment.

Wolverine's adamantium bones are "human" durability.
No its more of because, it clearly states his organs cant take such traruma, and also clearly because this guy see's wolverine beating godzilla.

Creshosk
No its more of because, it clearly states his organs cant take such traruma, and also clearly because this guy see's wolverine beating godzilla. Did he actually say that?

Pssh, again tyou're going off of a bio, which would be some author's take on wolverine, which would be no different from aniother author stating that wolverine could survive what the "stats" author thinks wolverine could handle.

And seeing as how those stats that you trreat like a biblbe go against what has been shown in the comics multiple times, I'm affraid that those stats are probably just pis/cis writing. no

CorderaMitchell
Did he actually say that?

Pssh, again tyou're going off of a bio, which would be some author's take on wolverine, which would be no different from aniother author stating that wolverine could survive what the "stats" author thinks wolverine could handle.

And seeing as how those stats that you trreat like a biblbe go against what has been shown in the comics multiple times, I'm affraid that those stats are probably just pis/cis writing. no

I disagree my friend, anyone knows that his organs can be ripped and fatal.

Overcharging by electricity is quite feasible, and Blanka is well equipped for the job. I also mentioned WHICH version of blacka that would be mentioned would have a better chance of winning. In his best showings, this is no contest. These guys are around or better terry bogard, and that my friend is the guy that took out god of war, something wolverine could only fathom.

K3VIL
You're just a wolverine hater. It's pretty obivious from this thread now. . . and particularly this statment.

Wolverine's adamantium bones are "human" durability.
Mistake, I was going to write flesh and organs and I write bones.
Electricity can't damage adamantium, but wanna talk about his organs and the flesh?We all know it's possible for Logan to having the flesh and organs burned to ashes, and that's what Blanka is going to do.

CorderaMitchell
I concur

jinzin
his organ's can't take that kinda trauma?

yea right! wolverine got bashed and bashed by hulk ..you know....the physically strrongest MU character of all time.....his organs were stated to be turned to jelly and they reformed before the next hit..AND THEN wolverine almost killed hulk.....but he obviously can't take electricity..even though he's DONE THAT TOO!

CorderaMitchell

yea right! wolverine got bashed and bashed by hulk ..you know....the physically strrongest MU character of all time.....his organs were stated to be turned to jelly and they reformed before the next hit..AND THEN wolverine almost killed hulk.....but he obviously can't take electricity..even though he's DONE THAT TOO!

Those are concussive hits, electricity would overload the healing, and that is logans ONLY advantage here, blanka has agility strength, etc.

K3VIL

Wolverine in his last fight Hulk was enhanced by Apocalypse, he took Cyclops Optic Blast from 7feet of distance and don't even shrugged.
Enhanced Wolverine isn't classical Wolverine.
Even if enhanced, Logan was just slashing in the most near point, the throat and the neck, that's why Hulk dropped him on the ground, the blood from his throat was causing him pain and damage, and he was also bored to fight the "puny dwarf" once more.
If you Think classic Wolverine can do the same against Hulk, you are a Wolvie boy indeed.

CorderaMitchell
don't he thinks wolverine can beat carnage, and godzilla, and namor.

don't I say

Creshosk
I disagree my friend, anyone knows that his organs can be ripped and fatal.Because it has happened or because that's what one author thinks would happen?

Overcharging by electricity is quite feasible, Oh because wolverine has never been electrified. . . oh wait, yes he has.

*train of thought stemmed as it flowed from this innaccurate spot*

dvampire
Blanka will just hold Wolvie, and shock him until his body can't take no more. thumb up

Creshosk
Originally posted by dvampire
Blanka will just hold Wolvie, and shock him until his body can't take no more. thumb up Because Wolverine would just stand there and take it without fighting back. . .

CorderaMitchell
Because it has happened or because that's what one author thinks would happen?

Oh because wolverine has never been electrified. . . oh wait, yes he has.

*train of thought stemmed as it flowed from this innaccurate spot*

No by what marvel does, I care less for authors, because they are there to entertain, they won't rewrite a book to make less money, look where its gotten them,

Wolverine took a punch from namor, but gets hurt by electra.

Ladies and Gentlemen!! eek! Wolverine's weakness: he loses his powers when he isn't against super powerful opponents.

jinzin
Wolverine in his last fight Hulk was enhanced by Apocalypse, he took Cyclops Optic Blast from 7feet of distance and don't even shrugged.
Enhanced Wolverine isn't classical Wolverine.
Even if enhanced, Logan was just slashing in the most near point, the throat and the neck, that's why Hulk dropped him on the ground, the blood from his throat was causing him pain and damage, and he was also bored to fight the "puny dwarf" once more.
If you Think classic Wolverine can do the same against Hulk, you are a Wolvie boy indeed.

how was he enhanced...all he had that was out of his norm was a cloaking device..no superior strength or durability...

jinzin
don't he thinks wolverine can beat carnage, and godzilla, and namor.

don't I say

I've never implied he could beat godzilla..and the only way he beats on carnage is is he has a bbq... unlike you who thinks spiderman nd ryu can take on THE WORLD!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Because Wolverine would just stand there and take it without fighting back. . .

Because these characters of SF are MUCH better in their abilities, and there's nothing logan can do from a complex lock from blanka.

His wrists are down, held by superstrong legs, his legs are wrapped around by blanka's arms.

Yes Blanka is insanely flexible and strong enough to do so.

CorderaMitchell
I've never implied he could beat godzilla..and the only way he beats on carnage is is he has a bbq... unlike you who thinks spiderman nd ryu can take on THE WORLD!!!!
Yep thats why I said spiderman would lose against about 14 people on these threads, and think the only active ones he can win are wolverine and batman.

Give it up. big grin

Creshosk
Because these characters of SF are MUCH better in their abilities, and there's nothing logan can do from a complex lock from blanka.

His wrists are down, held by superstrong legs, his legs are wrapped around by blanka's arms.

Yes Blanka is insanely flexible and strong enough to do so. Because Blanka's just going to start the fight just like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
Because Blanka's just going to start the fight just like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's fast enough and agile enough to do so.

Rolleyes, you and Jinzin are brothers aren't you?

CapCom
Wolverine is smarter. He can take out Blanka.

CorderaMitchell
Does he apply his intelligence,no.

I never said he couldn't. He very well could in a weaker showing, but not at his stronger ones, its overkill.

I wouldn't do this if there weren't people that think batman can beat 100 spidermen.

CapCom
They be fools.

CorderaMitchell
lol

dvampire
Because Wolverine would just stand there and take it without fighting back. . .

No. Wolvie is going to fight back for sure, but that's still an option blanka can consider doing. smile

CorderaMitchell
wow, I hope he doesn't see you ass biased.

Creshosk
He's fast enough and agile enough to do so. Because wolverine has never fought anything faster than a quadipeligic Jubilee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
Because wolverine has never fought anything faster than a quadipeligic Jubilee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Too bad blanka at his best showing is soo much more, WITH an energy atttack. Logan aint coming close. smile

Creshosk
Too bad blanka at his best showing is soo much more, WITH an energy atttack. Logan aint coming close. smile Oh right, Blanka at his best showing, Wolverine at his worst.

What makes you hate him so much? Is it the healing factor? I'll bet it is since that was the first part you said was pis/cis

CorderaMitchell
wolverine best showings was in the 80's, you presume much.

*sigh*

a true C-hater, just LOVE to argue with me, its quite flattering.

CapCom
I bet he likes you.

CorderaMitchell
*sigh* were cool, I think, he's been trading words with me more than anyone else, it would be both ways, but since he has been gone, jinzin's the one.

I don't mind, notice how he PICKS at my posts on everythread I'm on like he does?

GalacticStorm
"P.S. Was forgetting something, GStorm maybe you should start read more comics and stop being a supporter of a crap character like Phoenix who's actually boring, and achieve experience on other comic characters"

K3 all i hav to say to that is WTF?!!!! Jean Grey and Storm are my favourite characters just like LPigs is Dr S and C17 's is col. Therefore whenever a thread comes up with my fave character involved i like those mentioned are sure as hell gonna be all up in that thread especially if people are showing they know little to nothing about those characters. But dont you assume for 1 minute that that is the full extent of comic book knowledge boy, or that my collection is limited to X-men. The various times i've punked your ass in various threads, on multiple heroes, of varying affiliations should tell you otherwise. Watch your mouth sonny i havent seen anything solid come from you to suggest that you're even a regular comic book reader. You are in no postition to be criticising or making assumptions on my knowledge and range.

CorderaMitchell
damn!! when'd he say that?

Creshosk
wolverine best showings was in the 80's, you presume much.
What are you talking about?

That's the way you liked him the most . . . you're using the term "best showings" subjectively.

CorderaMitchell
Its no longer my fault at this point that you don't know much of the character you are arguing.

K3VIL
"P.S. Was forgetting something, GStorm maybe you should start read more comics and stop being a supporter of a crap character like Phoenix who's actually boring, and achieve experience on other comic characters"

K3 all i hav to say to that is WTF?!!!! Jean Grey and Storm are my favourite characters just like LPigs is Dr S and C17 's is col. Therefore whenever a thread comes up with my fave character involved i like those mentioned are sure as hell gonna be all up in that thread especially if people are showing they know little to nothing about those characters. But dont you assume for 1 minute that that is the full extent of comic book knowledge boy, or that my collection is limited to X-men. The various times i've punked your ass in various threads, on multiple heroes, of varying affiliations should tell you otherwise. Watch your mouth sonny i havent seen anything solid come from you to suggest that you're even a regular comic book reader. You are in no postition to be criticising or making assumptions on my knowledge and range.
Touched a bad argument Phoenix boy?Punked my ass my socks rotfl

how was he enhanced...all he had that was out of his norm was a cloaking device..no superior strength or durability...
So Wolverine can usually take a full power optic blast from Cyclops at 7feet of distance and walk through it?Cause that's exactly what he was able to do.Usually Wolverine can project energy attacks to take out telepaths like he did with Jean, Cable and X-Man?
Apocalypse not only put the adamantium in Wolvie's bones, he also enhanced his physical skills and gave him extra powers to face the X-Men.

CorderaMitchell
Jinzin has yet to see it.

Blanka at his best showing;7-8/10

Creshosk
Jinzin has yet to see it.

Blanka at his best showing;7-8/10 I really don't see that happening.

Wolverine fights Sabertooth all the time. Aside from the electricity it's not really much different.

And wolverine has been electrocuted while knocking out a powerhouse before.

Wolverine has this in the bag.

manjaro
blanka has this by far man! the guy is just Beast on speed. with his slashing and biting. the most accurate measure would be that thing that Beast boy can turn into on teen titans(in fact i believe thats where they got it from) plus how is wolveerine gonna touch him? cuz as soon as he charges he gets electrocuted so he's done for

Creshosk
Originally posted by manjaro
cuz as soon as he charges he gets electrocuted so he's done for Uh, because Wolverine has acted and knocked out a brick while being electrocuted before?

dvampire
Originally posted by manjaro
blanka has this by far man! the guy is just Beast on speed. with his slashing and biting. the most accurate measure would be that thing that Beast boy can turn into on teen titans(in fact i believe thats where they got it from) plus how is wolveerine gonna touch him? cuz as soon as he charges he gets electrocuted so he's done for

Yeah that's what Teen Titans got that off of. smile

GalacticStorm
Blanka needs to be in physical contact with wolverine to properly shock him to death. Blanka would have to be ablle to generate enough electricity to completely incinerate wolverines organic tissue and organs and he just doesnt have that kind of juice unless someone can prove me wrong? CM? All of that is still dependent on Blanka making physical contact with him and holding him. How he's going to get wolverine in such a posistion is beyond me. How strong is Blanka. Im betting he's no stronger than Captain America. So Blankas strength is hardly a major advantage. Wolverines fighting skills are far superior to Blankas. Plus one tag from wolverines claws and its all over. Blanka is far from invulnerable. Wolverine even with bone claws would tear him to shreds. All Blanka has going for him is his electricity and he just doesnt have the power to take out wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Blanka needs to be in physical contact with wolverine to properly shock him to death. Blanka would have to be ablle to generate enough electricity to completely incinerate wolverines organic tissue and organs and he just doesnt have that kind of juice unless someone can prove me wrong? CM? All of that is still dependent on Blanka making physical contact with him and holding him. How he's going to get wolverine in such a posistion is beyond me. How strong is Blanka. Im betting he's no stronger than Captain America. So Blankas strength is hardly a major advantage. Wolverines fighting skills are far superior to Blankas. Plus one tag from wolverines claws and its all over. Blanka is far from invulnerable. Wolverine even with bone claws would tear him to shreds. All Blanka has going for him is his electricity and he just doesnt have the power to take out wolverine.

True, but wolverine relies on contact just as much as blanka, that in mind, blanka can play the waititng game just fine.

As for the "one swipe" reason, blanka is VERY agile, and if someone like vega has a hard time nailing him, he will roll off of those hits by wolverine.

Depends on the strength of the sourse. To be fair, I will go by an even leveled one, that being that he is naturally faster, can jump higher, etc.

One grab from his strong legs, registers logans leveragre required to swing inactive, shock and thats a valid possibility.

GalacticStorm
True, but wolverine relies on contact just as much as blanka, that in mind, blanka can play the waititng game just fine.

As for the "one swipe" reason, blanka is VERY agile, and if someone like vega has a hard time nailing him, he will roll off of those hits by wolverine.

Depends on the strength of the sourse. To be fair, I will go by an even leveled one, that being that he is naturally faster, can jump higher, etc.

One grab from his strong legs, registers logans leveragre required to swing inactive, shock and thats a valid possibility.

Wolverines very agile as well. Agile enough to take out nightcrawler who is debatably more agile than blanka. Wolverine has had successful battles with spiderman who definitely is more agile than blanka. Wolverine isnt slow by any means and he's a very skilled fighter. I know you love street fighter but nothing about blanka convinces me that he would win. He'd give him a good fight, his electricity would hurt him, but he just doesnt pack the juice to kill wolverine. As i previously said he's far from a storm or electro. Blankas speed is nothing wolverine hasnt faced and defeated with ease before. I really think you're underestimating wlverine. He's one of the premier fighters in marvel, some might even consider him the best knowing most of the worlds martial arts. Wolverine can determine a fighters going to attack from their posture. Add to those things his heightened senses, his centurys worth of combat experience, hi sadamantium skeleton and his healing factor, its pretty much over. He isnt getting beaten by an electric green ape with street brawler skills.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverines very agile as well. Agile enough to take out nightcrawler who is debatably more agile than blanka. Wolverine has had successful battles with spiderman who definitely is more agile than blanka.

Yes, wolverine is bery agile, but nowhere near blanka in his best showings. And spiderman, not even.

Wolverine isnt slow by any means and he's a very skilled fighter. I know you love street fighter but nothing about blanka convinces me that he would win. He'd give him a good fight, his electricity would hurt him, but he just doesnt pack the juice to kill wolverine. As i previously said he's far from a storm or electro. Blankas speed is nothing wolverine hasnt faced and defeated with ease before. I really think you're underestimating wlverine. He's one of the premier fighters in marvel, some might even consider him the best knowing most of the worlds martial arts. Wolverine can determine a fighters going to attack from their posture. Add to those things his heightened senses, his centurys worth of combat experience, hi sadamantium skeleton and his healing factor, its pretty much over. He isnt getting beaten by an electric green ape with street brawler skills.

Wolverine is one of the greatest fighters, but he lacks application, why? Because of those powers that has allowed him to see this many years. Wolverine often goes die hoe into attack situations, if blanka charges, what would he do? If blanka shoots on something high in the air, what would he do?

Wovlerine is a one shot in terms of ways to win, and if you read my posts, I said he stands a good chance at his best showings, I really hate Blanka. NO fair seeing as you love Xmen.

My point is saying that at HIS BEST, there should be no argument, he is WAY OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. We are talking guys who destroy mountains and cars like a joke, is wolveirne is grappled, than he has lost. HIs healing is negated, by blanka's electricity, which overcharges it.

Blanka has more power and agility, which allows him to do those great feats, an ape? Blanka is more than that, all I've heard is a slash from you guys so far.

Creshosk
Yes, wolverine is bery agile, but nowhere near blanka in his best showings. And spiderman, not even. Translation: WOLVERINE SHOULD BE USED AT HIS WORST!

Some of Wolverine's best showings have him dodgeing some of Spiderman's attacks.

Why couldn't he dance with blanka?

You hate Wolverine, and are showing yourself to be a Street fighter fanboy.

dvampire
Then Blanka shouldn't be fighting at his worse then. I like Wolverine, but I think it's only fare to put both at there best.

Blanka in UDON comic didn't do anything yet.

But Blanka in the video games wins, since that whould be at his best. smile

Creshosk
Then Blanka shouldn't be fighting at his worse then. I like Wolverine, but I think it's only fare to put both at there best.

Blanka in UDON comic didn't do anything yet

But Blanka in the video games wins Video games are hard to compare.

Because you are comparing him to the Video game wolverine then, which then depends on the person controlling them.

Megaman could probably beat anyone in this case. . . I mean a 99+ hit combo is pretty freaking nasty.

In the video games you could take out onslaught with a single character that couldn't in the comics. . . ANYONE can beat anyone else in the games, and any one could survive wolverine jumping on them and stabbing them in the head. . .

dvampire
Video games are hard to compare.

Because you are comparing him to the Video game wolverine then, which then depends on the person controlling them.

Megaman could probably beat anyone in this case. . . I mean a 99+ hit combo is pretty freaking nasty.

In the video games you could take out onslaught with a single character that couldn't in the comics. . . ANYONE can beat anyone else in the games, and any one could survive wolverine jumping on them and stabbing them in the head. . .

But they do have a stroy and plus Blanka have all of his abilities to use. UDON SF comic has just started so, and Blanka was only showed for a short time. smile

Creshosk
But they do have a stroy and plus Blanka have all of his abilities to use. UDON SF comic has just started so, and Blanka was only showed for a short time. smile I don't care if there is a story to the games. . do you really think Wolverine can take out Onslaught?

Cause I can take out Onslaught with Wolverine. . .

dvampire
I don't care if there is a story to the games. . do you really think Wolverine can take out Onslaught?

Cause I can take out Onslaught with Wolverine. . .

I'm talking about just SF story line, not VS series. smile

Creshosk
I'm talking about just SF story line, not VS series. smile You can STILL take out anyone with anyone else if you're good enough.

I was using Wolvie VS Onslaught as an example.

But how about if we go . . oh I don't know. . .

Sakura vs Ryu? You think she really stands a chance? Cause I can beat a CPU Ryu with her.

Creshosk
130 hit combo from Megaman, Zangeif goes from whole health to 0 in 20 secs, and is unable to fight back.

CorderaMitchell
Translation: WOLVERINE SHOULD BE USED AT HIS WORST!

Some of Wolverine's best showings have him dodgeing some of Spiderman's attacks.

Why couldn't he dance with blanka?

You hate Wolverine, and are showing yourself to be a Street fighter fanboy.

Best showings in the comic, not otherwise.

I definitely am not a sf fanboy, I like other charactres way more.(ninja turtles, etc.) I'm tired of people using bitching tactics because they can't prove a point.

Wolverine has claws, a healing factor. He wins! Don't put them in matches without specifying, otherwise wolverine is out of his head on this one.

He can dance but in the comic I'm speaking of no, otherwise yes, I have mentioned this.

The same could be said about you making other characters fighting wolverine weak.
Don't assume, I HATE BLANKA!

CorderaMitchell
I'm talking about just SF story line, not VS series. smile

Actually many of those endings are cannon, particularly with ryu as he basically does the same thing each ending.

Creshosk
Actually many of those endings are cannon, particularly with ryu as he basically does the same thing each ending. I'm saying that the games can't really be used because anyone can beat anyone else in the games depending on the skill of the player with the game.

And that whole, being able to take multiple hits thing. particularly from attacks that would kill. . .

CorderaMitchell
I'm saying that the games can't really be used because anyone can beat anyone else in the games depending on the skill of the player with the game.

And that whole, being able to take multiple hits thing. particularly from attacks that would kill. . .

I don't use games, because they are at their weaker points there regardless.

Slow moving guys with limited moves, the movies are a more decent look at the affects, but not canon.

Like the sf char Ryu can augment his chi onto his body to do extra damage.

The problem is, most people know spiderman and superman, but think SF char are just the guys that they played on thier nintendo.

Creshosk
I don't use games, because they are at their weaker points there regardless.

Slow moving guys with limited moves, the movies are a more decent look at the affects, but not canon.

Like the sf char Ryu can augment his chi onto his body to do extra damage.

The problem is, most people know spiderman and superman, but think SF char are just the guys that they played on thier nintendo. Yeah, which kind of detracts from the point of the thread in the first place. . .

Like that one thread that's improperly labeled

"Which one of these guys will take ryu down?"

How about none of them since I doubt any of them can dodge a really large attack from ryu. . .

CorderaMitchell
The threads made by noobs have been to unspecific, even after I say that a char would lose, but in certain versions, people spit back the same thing again and again.

Creshosk
The threads made by noobs have been to unspecific, even after I say that a char would lose, but in certain versions, people spit back the same thing again and again. Loops are pretty much all that can be done in some threads. I gotta remember to thank MAxSpidey for the game link, even if games aren't admisible as argumnt in fights since most characters have been balanced, It's still cool to see Marvel is still releasing new games.

CorderaMitchell
indeed, go to the game discussion forum.

jinzin
Touched a bad argument Phoenix boy?Punked my ass my socks rotfl

So Wolverine can usually take a full power optic blast from Cyclops at 7feet of distance and walk through it?Cause that's exactly what he was able to do.Usually Wolverine can project energy attacks to take out telepaths like he did with Jean, Cable and X-Man?
Apocalypse not only put the adamantium in Wolvie's bones, he also enhanced his physical skills and gave him extra powers to face the X-Men.

he had no enhanced physical abilities..he had a cloaking device armor with psionic/physic falisafes...and yes actually cyclops has hit logan with his eye beams on two seperate occasions at point blank range and wolverine's gotten up just fine from it....only more pissed off than before...and then scotts like "oh shit" and someone has to save his ass...

CorderaMitchell
Yep, but wolverine would dare never beat an intelligent cyke.

jinzin
I'm not going to debate a cyclops vs. wolverine thread in wolverine vs. blanka thread... I think cyclops at his full can waste wolverine end of story....but he has hit wolverine point blank before with his eyebeams and it did little else than make logan angry..that's all I'm getting at...the fact that he was able to do it again, doesn't mean he had physical enhancements when NOTHING ever stated that he did...

CorderaMitchell
Thats fine, but wolverine was enhanced a bit, and hulk was uninterested in fighting him.

Hulk vs Wolverine should never be near a stalemate, unless its after Onslaught, when hulk was dying.

jinzin
hulk sure became interested in fighting him especially after he realized who death was..."little man that always hunt hulk..always hurt hulk" then hulk got pissed and started smacking logan around with a damned redwood....logan had weapons...not physical enhancements..there's a diff...

CorderaMitchell
Which encounter friend?

jinzin
which one where you reffering to?

CorderaMitchell
I'm referring to the same one as K3vil.

jinzin
which was?

Logan 87
Blanka is mindless, so ofcourse Wolverine guts him, even though it wont be easy.

CorderaMitchell
whatever, if you say so.

Logan 87
whatever, if you say so.

Thats harsh man. Fine then.

pea55
Blanka wins This!!!!!!!!

Zack Fair
Damn this is old...

carver9
Good fight.

pea55
yeah like six years old!!!!! lol But a good fight indeed although i go for Blanka on this it could go both ways..... Blanka is just so much stronger which doesnt mean much vs wolvies healing factor but i still pull for the green powerhouse in this one!!!!!

Tha C-Master
Lol Logan87, those were the days.

Tazer
Yo.

so, its agreed that Logan FTW...........yes? big grin

Tazer

pea55
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so, its agreed that Logan FTW...........yes? big grin

Tazer I am not sayin that wolverine wins this, Im sayin that it could go either way. Blanka in the anime is far more impressive and was considered to be unstoppable according to Guile. Wolverine slashing Blanka wont work easily based on Blanka's physical resistance. I mean vega's Claw shattered like glass when he tried to attack blanka with it. I pick Blanka to win this because he has more abilities. Blanka might kill me for saying this but the guy is a Monster literally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.