Hulk, Thor, Superman, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Hercules and Silver Surfer in a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
drinking contest to see who can hold their liquor the best...

Note: this takes place in an admantium reinforced bar, the bartender is She-Hulk

My prediction:

Silver Surfer, being the noble being that he is, makes a disgusted expression and leaves

Superman, being the good ol boy scout, has never actually drank and his tolerance is very low, ends up crazy drunk

Hulk actually becomes very serene after a few hits and reverts to Banner, who then passes out from the huge volume of alcohol that Hulk consumed

Thor and Hercules start competing each other for bragging rights among gods, but Hercule's has the advantage in that his brother Dionysus is the God of Wine, so he easily outlasts Thor

Gladiator, upon seeing Thor beaten and Superman drunk, calls it a night and flies away

That leaves Juggs and Herc. Juggs is an experienced drinker and the cytorrak powers grant him immunity from the effects of alchol, meanwhile Herc can drink until the bar's a drought. Juggs, upon seeing he can't really beat Herc, becomes enraged and throws the first punch, then all hell breaks loose and the real fun starts...

Hulk Power
laughing That's funny. I bet Juggernaut would do that. It would be funny if they were drunk and they were fighting. Seeing two drunk super strong guys fight must be pretty fun to watch. laughing

DigiMark007
Juggs just because it won't affect him. It would be a hilarious scene though. Someone would start hitting on She-Hulk and eventually a bunch of people would be pissed off.

masterbruce
they should seriously consider making a comic out of this, im sure it'll sell like hotcakes

forget the Infinite Crisis and House of M, seeing all these fan favorites under the influence of alchohol would be the REAL event of the century

Hulk Power
Hell yeah! rock

Feeble Force
Oh come on you have to put tony stark in there he wont win but he loves the bottle.

ChaoticReign
Superman isn't affected by alcohol but I'm going to agree on everything else.

jacobo0o
Oh come on you have to put tony stark in there he wont win but he loves the bottle.

wat do u mean he wont win
hes not in that list because hes in a way bigger league in drinking

in that list it would be jugger
because i think since he has the biggest body he has some tolerance

masterbruce
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Superman isn't affected by alcohol but I'm going to agree on everything else.

true, but he's gonna act like he is affected cuz he's so tired of the boy scojut routine and just wants to party like Lex for once

masterbruce
sorry I forgot to put tony up there, perhaps I should've put wolverine in there too, and lobo

jacobo0o
well wolverine has healing factor so every shot he takes would
go away right away since alcohol is bad for u and healing factor heals
bad stuff on u( am i correct???)

EvilCap America
Herc winz he drunk Galactus under the table

olympian
With the exception of Superman and Silver Surfer there isent enough drinks for these guys stick out tongue

Cant decide who will win but the last four are decisely Thor, Hercules, Juggernaut and Hulk.

How about some semi finals before the last one wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.