Qui Gon Mace and Yoda VS Darth Revan The Exile Ds and Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
so who do u think would win anythoughts if i shud make it a no force duel i was just thinking of the force eating nihilus thing
ill go with team revan

darth zamorak
yea you should make it a no force duel cause then its not even a fight with nihilus in there

Fishy
Seeing as one team has Nihilus everybody but Nihilus dies... Remove the eating power and Revan team still wins.

Nihilus may be weak but lets say he has the power he had in Kotor 2 for standard the power that we know off, it would still be enough to take out QGJ. Exile takes Mace, Revan takes Yoda. If needed with help.

Darth Windu
If it's a no force duel with the combatants you placed, it kind of defeats all purpose of having Revan, Nihilus, and Yoda in there, and dude, Qui Gon would get absolutely and completely OWNED by anyone here.

Nice try though. Sorry to be overcritical. smile

darth-yoda
ok then there is force but nihilus cannot eat them so how dose it go now and fishy that how i pictured it QGJ v nihilus revan v yoda mace v exile

Darth Windu
Sorry if I was a bit harsh therte; that's a good improvement there. I think Revan could hold Yoda, The Exile would defeat Mace, and Nihilus would crush Jiin. Then Nihilus would help Revan kill Yoda.

darth-yoda
is nihilus strong or weak in force and combat and how strong is jinn sorry i might sound like a noob im really not just i dont no much on these two and its ok u didnt sound harse it was constructive critisisum and it only make me a stronger person lmao

darth zamorak
exactly my thoughts darth windu

Fishy
QGJ isn't that good he's nice but nothing special. Council material apparently which something about the Jedi Council in that era.

Nihilus is nothing without his power he needs to eat other people to stay alive and keep his power. But in Ktotor 2 when you faced him he was okay, getting a lot weaker but still a challenge.

Darth Windu
Well, without his unstoppable drain life power, Nihilus isn't all that invincible. And Jinn was said to be a legendary duelist in his prime. But Nihilus was a Sith Lord of old. He could definetely take Jinn.

Fishy
If he was a legend in his prime then it doesn't take much to be a legend. Jedi shouldn't weaken that much that fast.

Darth Windu
Well that's info straight from starwars.com. And Jinn was 60 at death. Not to mention standards for duling probably changed after the emergence of the Sith, especially after the Clone Wars. Jinn was obviously average at best when compared to ROTS Obi Wan, Anakin, Mace, Dooku, Yoda, etc. Even in his prime.

darth-yoda
the qui gon vs nihilus duel has taken my intrest i think it would be a great duel i may write a story of it oor maybe one of each duel or maybe a one of the three jedi vs the 3 sith any thoughts anyway i think i would be quite even i always thought nihilus was about as strong as maul

darth-yoda
is nihilus as strong as maul and come on people cant be bored with my duel all ready and anythoughts on the story i should write

darth-yoda
is everybody board of this thread should i let it die

DarthGenises
Exile would crush Mace, Revan would defeat Yoda, Nihilus would anihilate Jinn in other words sith win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.