London Underground Bombing 'ExercisTook Place at Same Time as Real Attackes'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm

Ushgarak
Prove it.

Deano
prove what?
that they were running drills?
have you read any of the webpage at all?

Deano
It's funny how the public and media are quite willing to accept lies pedalled by the politicians without any demand for 'proof' and yet they insist on proof from anyone challenging the official version of reality. The
official 'truth' of September 11th is one such case.

Ushgarak
Yes I have read it. It's all puerile shit. Prove it- to decent standards and with proper sources. All you have is a training exercise in the underground- in fact, noit even a proper training exercise, because all it is is some PR firm going through the motions of crisis management. Everything else is bullcrap.

Prove it or look an idiot- again.

WindDancer
By proof (or as I prefer to call it "Evidence"wink people want documents, pictures, audio recording, or some kind of spoken or written statement that could make your reports have some validity. You're only speculating here Deano.

Alpha Centauri
Deano, no offence meant, coz we're cool outside of all this debate stuff, but you're an idiot.

How can you actually claim to be anything resembling a genius when you put out stupid shit like this?

You know, it's not even the conspiracy theories. Because one reasonable theory every now and then provides good debate, but you actually post new theories, shit theories, pointless "I'm not a sheep but I follow whatever theory I'm shown" theories, every day.

It's getting so cliched.

-AC

Deano
its not stupid, and im not an idiot
but keep telling yourself that

Deano

Ushgarak
That is more prevaricating nonsense. So long as you fail to make any remote attempt to actually back what you say, people will consider you an idiot regardless of your opinion on the matter, and with good cause.

RedAlertv2
This kind of stuff is getting old. Deano, you should quit while you are ahead.

Deano
Originally posted by Ushgarak
That is more prevaricating nonsense. So long as you fail to make any remote attempt to actually back what you say, people will consider you an idiot regardless of your opinion on the matter, and with good cause.

Deano
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
This kind of stuff is getting old. Deano, you should quit while you are ahead.

why? because what people think of me?, nah.

Ushgarak
That is a man saying he was running a consultation exercise. I want proof of the conspiracy you are implicating. Get a dictionary.

Ushgarak
It is also a lie. He was NOT running an exercise of over a thousand people. Can't you read and/or listen? He was running an exercise FOR a company, which he describes (the company) of being over a thousand people.

The exercise consisted of nothing more than a room full of 'crisis managers', whatever the hell that term means, probably in a room in Picadilly, where the company is based.

If your website cant even spot a playschool error like that in their own conclusions, its total shiteness is confirmed.

Deano

Ushgarak
More prevaricating (and frankly trite) nonsense as one of the central parts of your bullshit claim already lies in tatters.

You cannot prove it. You cannot offer any evidence for it. It's all shite. To front it, therefore, you would have to be an idiot.

I am glad you enjoy being like that.

Deano
It is also a lie. He was NOT running an exercise of over a thousand people. Can't you read and/or listen? He was running an exercise FOR a company, which he describes (the company) of being over a thousand people.

The exercise consisted of nothing more than a room full of 'crisis managers', whatever the hell that term means, probably in a room in Picadilly, where the company is based.

If your website cant even spot a playschool error like that in their own conclusions, its total shiteness is confirmed.

point is the British government or one of their private company offshoots could have hired Visor to run the exercise for a number of purposes.The exercise fulfils several different goals. It acts as a cover for the small compartamentalized government terrorists to carry out their operation without the larger security services becoming aware of what they're doing, and, more importantly, if they get caught during the attack or after with any incriminating evidence they can just claim that they were just taking part in the exercise.

This is precisely what happened on the morning of 9/11/2001. The CIA was conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning.

Deano
More prevaricating (and frankly trite) nonsense as one of the central parts of your bullshit claim already lies in tatters.

You cannot prove it. You cannot offer any evidence for it. It's all shite. To front it, therefore, you would have to be an idiot.

I am glad you enjoy being like that.

likewise

Ushgarak
That's just more copy/pasting from that same bullshit site and so does not count as anything more than rabid speculation, wasting my time and yours, and not even remotely approaching proof.

Making yourself look more and more stupid here. Happy to let you do that all day.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Deano
point is the British government or one of their private company offshoots could have hired Visor to run the exercise for a number of purposes.The exercise fulfils several different goals. It acts as a cover for the small compartamentalized government terrorists to carry out their operation without the larger security services becoming aware of what they're doing, and, more importantly, if they get caught during the attack or after with any incriminating evidence they can just claim that they were just taking part in the exercise.

This is precisely what happened on the morning of 9/11/2001. The CIA was conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning.

And a room full of 'crisis managers' on private contract in a Picadilly hotel does that how, exactly?

Why can't you spot this simple fact? This crisis management exercise was nothing more than a few people talking in a room. It cannot do ANY of the things you say.

Deano

Deano
That's just more copy/pasting from that same bullshit site and so does not count as anything more than rabid speculation, wasting my time and yours, and not even remotely approaching proof.

Making yourself look more and more stupid here. Happy to let you do that all day.

im happy to sit here and post all night, hopefully it will get drilled into your head, but you are so deeply conditioned i doubt that will happen.
why do you always believe the official story?

Ushgarak
See, simply posting more waffly nonsense does not obscure the fact that you have totally failed to prove anything. Therefore everything you say can be disregarded as the crap it is. That is how the world works, you see. You cannot just say things and expect them to be seen as fact. You have to be abvle to back them. This is the simple application of basic logic that any child can understand and I fail to see why you cannot follow that process.

Deano
See, simply posting more waffly nonsense does not obscure the fact that you have totally failed to prove anything. Therefore everything you say can be disregarded as the crap it is. That is how the world works, you see. You cannot just say things and expect them to be seen as fact. You have to be abvle to back them. This is the simple application of basic logic that any child can understand and I fail to see why you cannot follow that process.

and when the goverment say bin laden was behind 9/11 they back that by what?

Ushgarak
im happy to sit here and post all night, hopefully it will get drilled into your head, but you are so deeply conditioned i doubt that will happen.

I don't. But I need solid evidence to believe a contrary position, and you have none. Your final desperate defence of calling me 'conditioned' to cover the fact that YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING shows how truly feeble your stance is.

Truly contemptible. This kind of thing is a disgrace to human intellect.

Deano
and why is it nonsense..if you fail to see the point then you are indeed stupid

Ushgarak

Well, him saying it was a pretty good lead.

I am satisfied on the balance of available evidence that it was him. And there is evidence to balance, you see, unlike what you say, which is simply words with nothing behind them.

Ushgarak
and why is it nonsense..if you fail to see the point then you are indeed stupid

Pfft! Sixth-form-style crap. Intellectually vapid in every sense. Puerile nonsense, as ever. And furthermore, totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Deano
I don't. But I need solid evidence to believe a contrary position, and you have none. Your final desperate defence of calling me 'conditioned' to cover the fact that YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING shows how truly feeble your stance is.

Truly contemptible. This kind of thing is a disgrace to human intellect.

what solid evidence do the goverment give?
a lot of things are provable..and i have showed you before in other threads, but you always find away to dismiss absolutely everything, thats fine

Deano
Bin Laden, deeply misguided as he may be, is no more responsible for what happened this week than you are.
The idea that this guy from the mountains of Afghanistan with far more mouth than substance could be the "Mr. Big" of this enormous operation is utterly insulting to anyone of even basic intelligence . We are not talking a parcel bomb here, nor even some mind-controlled fanatic driving a car bomb into a restaurant in Jerusalem. Four commercial airliners had to be simultaneously hi-jacked in American air space via American airports and flown into highly specific targets within 45 minutes of each other. How was this possible? Because it was an inside job, that's how, orchestrated by forces WITHIN the United States and planned by the highest levels of U.S. "Intelligence" in co-ordination with other strands of the Illuminati spider's web worldwide.
can you understand this? sure you can

Ushgarak
You've never offered anything of any value. Not once. Everything you offer is useless. You seem incapable of proper evidence- based debate. All you can do is repeat, parrot like, gibberish you find on loony-fringe websites that you want to believe for some personal reasons of your own, most likely to do with having a fantasy of wanting to know more than other people, a psychological dependance of knowing some form of superior 'truth', and so latching onto the first thing you find that satisfies that desire.

The evidence is a complicted weave of the organisational trail, stated aims, discovered movements, and the old maxim of Means, Motive, and Opportunity, that led straight back to Bin Laden. Who then said it was him. Neat enough for me.

Ushgarak
Bin Laden, deeply misguided as he may be, is no more responsible for what happened this week than you are.
The idea that this guy from the mountains of Afghanistan with far more mouth than substance could be the "Mr. Big" of this enormous operation is utterly insulting to anyone of even basic intelligence . We are not talking a parcel bomb here, nor even some mind-controlled fanatic driving a car bomb into a restaurant in Jerusalem. Four commercial airliners had to be simultaneously hi-jacked in American air space via American airports and flown into highly specific targets within 45 minutes of each other. How was this possible? Because it was an inside job, that's how, orchestrated by forces WITHIN the United States and planned by the highest levels of U.S. "Intelligence" in co-ordination with other strands of the Illuminati spider's web worldwide.
can you understand this? sure you can

It wasn't simultaneous, for a start.

I fail to see what is so hard about it.

And much of it went entirely wrong.

Trying to dismiss it on logical grounds (with more of your parroting copy/pasting) is a waste of time.x

WindDancer

Bin Landen declared a Jihad agaisn't the U.S. To clearly quote that S.O.B:

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women."

Al Jazeera T.V. Broadcast the video in 2004.

Deano
It wasn't simultaneous, for a start.

I fail to see what is so hard about it.

And much of it went entirely wrong.

Trying to dismiss it on logical grounds (with more of your parroting copy/pasting) is a waste of time.x

why did norad stand down?

Ushgarak
Prove exactly what happened there, and in what circumstances, ans it can be debated. Simply saying "NORAD was stood down, therefore there was a conspiracy' has no value.

KidRock

Why do we always belive the official story? Why do you always belive the BS conspiracy theory posted on the internet by some moron? Like someone else in this thread said it is getting tiresome to come here and see a conspiracy theory by Deano everytime there is a terrorist attack or something like that. This belongs in the Off Topic forum with all the rest of those garbage threads.

Deano
Originally posted by WindDancer
Bin Landen declared a Jihad agaisn't the U.S. To clearly quote that S.O.B:

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women."

Al Jazeera T.V. Broadcast the video in 2004.

could of been lying, just trying to milk everything so he could become a god among his sickening evil followers.
dont forget al quaida are cia trained. how do u know that was the real bin laden? it cud of been anyone..as stupid as it sounds, a simple quote like that could be put together in minutes..im sure he has a few body doubles..as much as you are gonna slate me for saying that..well, what else is new

Ushgarak
Prove it. Else your refutations are just speculation and so useless.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
Why do we always belive the official story? Why do you always belive the BS conspiracy theory posted on the internet by some moron? Like someone else in this thread said it is getting tiresome to come here and see a conspiracy theory by Deano everytime there is a terrorist attack or something like that. This belongs in the Off Topic forum with all the rest of those garbage threads.

dont post here then,
as for callin me a moron, ive heard many many people call you far worse on here.

GCG
I would like to add my contribution to this thread smile

Everyday, Scotland Yard, Met police and Government officials recieve threats. In 99% of the cases these events never occured.

The administration knew that at this point it was not a question of IF London will get a terrorist attack ; It was a question of WHEN.

Hence, drills are the order of the day in big cities like London. If on that dreaded day last week, officials recieved a tip-off on the bombs what would you expect them to do if by the statistical ratio of Threats/ Bombs is out-balanced by scares (Just like Birmingham)

If you are expecting the Government to respond to threats in the same manner the evacuation was manouvered in Birmingham, we might as well not go out at all and stay at home.

A friend of mine from Birmingham told me that it was like that film - 28 days later.

Empty streets and nobody around.

Deano
Prove exactly what happened there, and in what circumstances, ans it can be debated. Simply saying "NORAD was stood down, therefore there was a conspiracy' has no value.

norad stood down for the first time in 50 years
what more do you want
look it up

KidRock
dont post here then,
as for callin me a moron, ive heard many many people call you far worse on here.

I didn't call you a moron. I called the guy who wrote all that stuff on the website a moron. Mmm, Someone didn't pass reading comprehension. Like Ushgark said you can't prove all this stuff you are saying. "Bin laden could have had a double". Well..how can you prove that?

Ushgarak
First of all, do not expect ME to have to look up YOUR claims to back them. Do the work yourself or be ignored.

Secondly, I see no evidence that it was ever shut down. Not even your own website you have been quoting from here says so. It talks very actively about what was happening with an obviously very active NORAD.

Try again. Turn you brain on first this time.

Deano
Prove it. Else your refutations are just speculation and so useless.

that comment is becoming tiring as well as my posts are to you.

again:

take what u will from it..i dont care

WindDancer
could of been lying, just trying to milk everything so he could become a god among his sickening evil followers.
dont forget al quaida are cia trained. how do u know that was the real bin laden? it cud of been anyone..as stupid as it sounds, a simple quote like that could be put together in minutes..im sure he has a few body doubles..as much as you are gonna slate me for saying that..well, what else is new

No Deano that was the man himself. It was his voice, his face, and his body language. Al Jazeera T.V. belongs to the Sheikh Qatar. The video tape came from Bin Laden. How they obtain the video is a matter of specualtion and debate.

Edit: Can we please stop calling each other morons and Idiots? No matter how silly the argument may sound there really is NO need to call each other names. That would only lead to hostility.

WD

Ushgarak
If you don't care, don't post. If you don't want to see the comment about proof again- which is a very valid, reasonable, and logical comment- try doing it.

If you are only ever doing to post more spurious rhetoric in lieu of evidence, then forever will you be seen as an idiot- and as I say, rightly so.

Deano
First of all, do not expect ME to have to look up YOUR claims to back them. Do the work yourself or be ignored.

Secondly, I see no evidence that it was ever shut down. Not even your own website you have been quoting from here says so. It talks very actively about what was happening with an obviously very active NORAD.

Try again. Tuirn you brain on first this time.

i have commented and posted stuff countless amounts of times.

Ushgarak
Nope- you only ever posted nonsense with duff sources.

And sorry, even if that block of text, unsourced, WAS a convincing piece of evidence- which it ain't- where does it say that NORAD was shut down?

Man, you are useless at this.

Deano
If you don't care, don't post. If you don't want to see the comment about proof again- which is a very valid, reasonable, and logical comment- try doing it.

If you are only ever doing to post more spurious rhetoric in lieu of evidence, then forever will you be seen as an idiot- and as I say, rightly so.

forever will you be seen as an idiot- and as I say, rightly so.? wow you are hurting my feelings. its easy to name call isnt it?
you cannot grasp reality of what is really going on..so u call me the idiot

Oswald Kenobi
It's funny how Deano talks about the people who disagree with him as "blind sheep." He quotes the same conspiracy theory websites, never a mianstream news source or someone who has researched an event and can back it up with research notes. He says NORAD stood down for the first time in 50 years, but no reliable source (ie. someone inside NORAD) is ever quoted. He believes everything that is reported on a conspiracy theory website, without ever checking the claims and questioning the motive. So, if we are all "blind sheep" for trusting the mainstream media, he is as equally blind trusting his source of news.

KidRock
Deano is the true sheep, he is a sheep to those people on conspiracy theory websites. They can post anything and he will just get a grand smile on his face and come to KMC to post one of his crazy theories.

GCG
i think you guys should get back on topic - and thats not deano

Deano
Nope- you only ever posted nonsense with duff sources.

And sorry, even if that block of text, unsourced, WAS a convincing piece of evidence- which it ain't- where does it say that NORAD was shut down?

Man, you are useless at this.

if norad wasnt shut down then it would of investigated the planes woudnt it?
use your brain for once in this thread

either NORAD were intentionally confused by the wargames taking place on the morning of 9/11 or were they ordered to stand down.

Ushgarak
forever will you be seen as an idiot- and as I say, rightly so.? wow you are hurting my feelings. its easy to name call isnt it?
you cannot grasp reality of what is really going on..so u call me the idiot

Sadly, Deano, it is you who buys into these paranoid fantasies, perversions of reality with no evidence, sense, logic or brains behind them. It is a truly pitiful situation. Despite your inability to defend any of it with any of that logic or evidence or intelligence, you cling onto it, running on and on and on posting this idiocy, trapped like a hamster in a wheel, just getting nowhere but unable to see that.

I'm not making you the idiot- you condemned yourself to that. Sorry to throw a dose of painful reality in your face, but there you go.

I am sure you feel very strongly about having your fantasies questions. But that is just what they are. Childish fantasies, like Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. Conspiracy theory is born of a more teenaged mindset- the first time you hear about fakred moon landings it sounds great, until you check it out and see what nonsense such claims are; but most people move on pretty quickly. A shame you cannot.

Ushgarak
if norad wasnt shut down then it would of investigated the planes woudnt it?
use your brain for once in this thread

either NORAD were intentionally confused by the wargames taking place on the morning of 9/11 or were they ordered to stand down.

Like I say, your own website talks extensively about what they think NORAD was doing. The fact that NORAD WAS still active in that time, and there are even transcripts of their radio conversations, makes it obviously your brain in question.

And all of that is bollocks anyway, and you have still offered no proof. Give me evidence that builds up to a picture of NORAD being hampered and then there is a case to answer. Until you do that... it's just more bullshit words.

WindDancer
Originally posted by GCG
i think you guys should get back on topic - and thats not deano

I'm just waiting for Novusordo to stop by so that we can all have a tea party with this topic. wink

Deano
Deano is the true sheep, he is a sheep to those people on conspiracy theory websites. They can post anything and he will just get a grand smile on his face and come to KMC to post one of his crazy theories.

its an agenda
accept it

you are the sheep that is keeping the other sheep in line and making life unpleasant for anyone who tries to escape. aka me. 'im an idiot im nuts im crazy' etc

As I outlined earlier, this fear of being different and voicing a view that challenges the 'norms' is overwhelmingly the fear of what other people will think of us. im not afraid of what people think. i have studyed the global conspiracy and i believe in it. if im an idiot to you then so be it

GCG
I'm just waiting for Novusordo to stop by so that we can all have a tea party with this topic. wink

eek! Tea Party ? Who will be the mad hatter ?

Oswald Kenobi
that comment is becoming tiring as well as my posts are to you.

again:

take what u will from it..i dont care

If you don't care, why do you keep posting?

Ushgarak
Escaping from reality to a make-belief dream world and thinking that makes you superior has no value.

WindDancer
Originally posted by GCG
eek! Tea Party ? Who will be the mad hatter ?

haha! Oh, we have plenty of Mad Hatters around here! stick out tongue

Oswald Kenobi

At least Novusordo will answer your posts point by point instead of insulting and running away.

Deano
Like I say, your own website talks extensively about what they think NORAD was doing. The fact that NORAD WAS still active in that time, and there are even transcripts of their radio conversations, makes it obviously your brain in question.

And all of that is bollocks anyway, and you have still offered no proof. Give me evidence that builds up to a picture of NORAD being hampered and then there is a case to answer. Until you do that... it's just more bullshit words.

No single smoking gun has yet been forwarded to explain why air defenses categorically reversed Standard Operating Procedure and failed to respond to hijacked jetliners. Until now. More and more individuals are looking at the facts and highlighting exercise drills that took place on the morning of 9/11.

Cheney: "The orders still stand" as Flight 77 approaches the Pentagon with no action taken to defend it

Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta was in the
Presidential Emergency Operating Center with Vice President Cheney as
Flight 77 approached Washington, D.C. On May 23, 2003 in front of the
9/11 Commission, Secretary Mineta testified:

"During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there
was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got
down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice
President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned
and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand.
Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

As the plane was not shot down are we to take it that the orders were to let the plane find its target?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2004/080904wargamescover.htm
http://prisonplanet.com/pentagon_preparing.htm

Question: How was a plane which was known to be hostile able to have an unimpeded 48 minute joyride around US airspace before slamming into the heart of the US military?

Answer: Stand down

How the USAF was Stood Down on 9/11

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911/norad.htm

heres the whole archive

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
At least Novusordo will answer your posts point by point instead of insulting and running away.

aimed at?

Deano
If you don't care, why do you keep posting?

because some people deep down might wanna know about this

Deano
Escaping from reality to a make-belief dream world and thinking that makes you superior has no value.

i dont think im superior at all
the human race is living in a dream world

GCG
dude , you cannot expect the Government to give every reason why certain procedures were followed, and why certain measures are taken.

If they disclose these reasons, terrorists would get more intel on the defence sys and counter measure them

Deano
Originally posted by GCG
dude , you cannot expect the Government to give every reason why certain procedures were followed, and why certain measures are taken.

If they disclose these reasons, terrorists would get more intel on the defence sys and counter measure them

terrorism is so hyped up its untrue
its hyped to try and scare us all
one day u might see through it, i hope so

So, the question: Who benefits? Well, the Illuminati want a world government and army, a world currency and centralised global financial dictatorship and control. They want micro-chipped people and a society based on constant surveillance of all kinds at all times. And they want a frightened, docile, subservient, people who give their power away to the "authorities" who can save them from what they have been manipulated to fear.

Funnily enough the question "who benefits from these horrific events in America?" can be answered very simply: Anyone who wants to introduce the above. The disaster of 9-11, means that:

The Illuminati now have the excuse to retaliate against anyone their propaganda machine can manipulate the population to believe was to blame. Attacks against Islamic targets have the potential to be the trigger for massive conflict and upheaval across the world and especially in the Middle and Near East. The opportunities to then widen the conflict to involve Russia and China are endless. A third world war is part of the agenda and this can open the way for that as the dominoes fall.

The "free world united with America" rhetoric from Blair and other "world leaders" is code for coming together as a world army and police force to fight a "war against terrorism". Already the Bilderberg-controlled NATO (the world army in waiting) has pledged such support and the collective consciousness is being manipulated so comprehensively at this time that most people will support American and NATO terrorist attacks on unsubstantiated targets in the name of fighting terrorism. The stunning contradiction in this policy will be lost on the majority blinded by the blatant and intense mind manipulation that has followed the outrages in those U.S. cities.

Oswald Kenobi
OMG! You have proof that the US military was conducting wargames because a controller asked if it was real world or an exercise? You do realize that the it caught him off guard and wanted to make sure the FAA was not running a drill as they do randomly. He was confirming he didn't miss an exercise message.

KidRock
i dont think im superior at all
the human race is living in a dream world

And you are the one to save us all right Neo?

Oswald Kenobi
aimed at?

Well, you're the one that does it. It should be obvious.

Deano

PVS
deano, you need a smack in the face.

i dont mean a violent "i hate you" smack,
but more of a "wake the f*** up" smack.
tough love, you know?

Deano
Well, you're the one that does it. It should be obvious.

im the only one?
please write down other peoples names or apologise
dont single me out please

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
deano, you need a smack in the face.

i dont mean a violent "i hate you" smack,
but more of a "wake the f*** up" smack.
tough love, you know?

so do you pvs.so do you.
but violence is never gonna solve anythin

GCG
mad Topic Damn It !

Or i wont accept any more tea-part invitations !

PVS
maybe a good shake, to pull you out of your dream.

and take that matrix trilogy dvd and all the neo posters you have prominently displayed, and burn them. this is not healthy.

and no more shrooms deano. the trip is fun for a short while, but i think you went off the deepend

Oswald Kenobi
im the only one?
please write down other peoples names or apologise
dont single me out please

Well, you and novusordo are the only ones who preach this crap constantly, and he doesn't run away when asked to provide proof. That leaves you.

Deano
Originally posted by GCG
mad Topic Damn It !

Or i wont accept any more tea-part invitations !

tea cool 3 sugars for me

GCG
tea cool 3 sugars for me

make it 6 ; more galavanization, eh ? laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

and take that matrix trilogy dvd and all the neo posters you have prominently displayed, and burn them. this is not healthy.

and no more shrooms deano. the trip is fun for a short while, but i think you went off the deepend

dont like the matrix..is saw it once at the cinemas.
dont have posters in my room either.
nice try at being funny though.appreciate it rolling on floor laughing

Deano
Originally posted by GCG
make it 6 ; more galavanization, eh ? laughing out loud

3 is quite enough cool

Deano
Well, you and novusordo are the only ones who preach this crap constantly, and he doesn't run away when asked to provide proof. That leaves you.

he's better at explaining this stuff than me
he knows a lot more
so you are saying he preaches the crap but at the same time he also provides proof? wow your good.

PVS
oh i see, then its john carpenter's 'they live'

whatever the case, you are obviously the victim of the armpit of american culture that is 'hollywood'.

GCG
3 is quite enough cool

I meant THESE Sugars ; look how lucky this guy is

http://www.dermatique.com/NickOMalley/images/NickOMalley/Nick%20&%20Girls/Nick%20&%206%20Girls.JPG

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
oh i see, then its john carpenter's 'they live'

whatever the case, you are obviously the victim of the armpit of american culture that is 'hollywood'.

nah i dont get sucked in by movies that are just another part of the n.w.o's way of manipulating your mind.

oh no that cant be true! you are watching to much they live! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
Originally posted by GCG
I meant THESE Sugars ; look how lucky this guy is

http://www.dermatique.com/NickOMalley/images/NickOMalley/Nick%20&%20Girls/Nick%20&%206%20Girls.JPG

the girls seem enthusiastic

Oswald Kenobi
he's better at explaining this stuff than me
he knows a lot more
so you are saying he preaches the crap but at the same time he also provides proof? wow your good.

No, idiot, he provides source when asked to. Mainstream sources, if he needs to. You are just a ballbreaker desparately trying to be noticed. Well, congratulations, people notice you. Too bad all of them know you're full of shit.

KidRock
No, idiot, he provides source when asked to. Mainstream sources, if he needs to. You are just a ballbreaker desparately trying to be noticed. Well, congratulations, people notice you. Too bad all of them know you're full of shit.

laughing haha holy shit that was funny.

Deano

sigh* stop name calling child. stop saying im trying to be noticed becuase its annoying me.if i wanna get noticed i'll try the off topic forum. grow up.
you arefull of shit because you talk so much and no absolutly nothing.all you can do is sit back in your little chair and call people idiots and deny every bit of info provided. keep doing it.
you said he didnt run away when asked to provide proof..but yet he preached crap..
ive provided enough proof several ****ing times..so dont gimme that crap.

Deano
laughing haha holy shit that was funny.

well your definition of funny and mine must be completly different.

GCG
sorry Deano, but I laughed my ass off at Oswald Kenobi's post as well laughing out loud

Deano
then i feel for you

PVS
sigh* stop name calling child.

so short...so sweet....so ironic laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
so short...so sweet....so ironic laughing out loud

bunch of piss takers on this thread

PVS
laughing out loud

GCG
we take the piss not to take the shit wink

actually its a conspiracy; we are PMing each other

PVS
yes, we are the illuminati.

Deano
woudnt surprise me

PVS
by the way deano, you have a lovely closet....

Sadako of Girth
So where are the Giant Lizards involved in this...?

KharmaDog
sigh* stop name calling child.

Followed by:

bunch of piss takers on this thread

**leaves room shaking head at the hypocrisy of a mental midget**

Oswald Kenobi
sigh* stop name calling child. stop saying im trying to be noticed becuase its annoying me.if i wanna get noticed i'll try the off topic forum. grow up.
you arefull of shit because you talk so much and no absolutly nothing.all you can do is sit back in your little chair and call people idiots and deny every bit of info provided. keep doing it.
you said he didnt run away when asked to provide proof..but yet he preached crap..
ive provided enough proof several ****ing times..so dont gimme that crap.

No, Deano, you quote the same goddam websites all the time. What a coincedence. I'm annoying you? Too goddam bad. There's nothing you can do about it. I'm so full of shit, but I've contradicted everything you've said about 9/11 corraberated by eye witnesses. You can only quote articles, most of which were written by people halfway around the world, and then call the people that were actually involved liars. Some basis for an argument. You are just looking for attention. You are an idiot. I can back these facts up with sources. People need just look at your posts.

jaden101
It's funny how the public and media are quite willing to accept lies pedalled by the politicians without any demand for 'proof' and yet they insist on proof from anyone challenging the official version of reality. The
official 'truth' of September 11th is one such case.

ive contacted the company involved in allegedly conducting the drills and am waiting for a response...

the article said there were thousands of people involved in the drills...funny how not a single eye witness says they were conducting drills

funny that if there were drills taking place then the standard practice is to NOT have the areas operational at the time....yet all the places were running at full capacity

finti
oh man this thread cracks me up laughing out loud so when are the bankers with royal ties al around Europe gonna get included into this

JoeCool001

Grand Moff Gav,
its not stupid, and im not an idiot
but keep telling yourself that

you always make a responce like that it just shows that you are not capable of proper debate,all you do is postesomone elses debate and then continuly say "its true you are wrong,its true you are wrong" You have never posted an argument and been able to support it.

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by finti
oh man this thread cracks me up laughing out loud so when are the bankers with royal ties al around Europe gonna get included into this

they dont exist

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
So where are the Giant Lizards involved in this...?

they dont exist either infact i dont think Deano exists

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Followed by:

**leaves room shaking head at the hypocrisy of a mental midget**

errm

when i said u are a bunch of piss takers, that is not name calling...i stated you were taking the piss..which you all were..wasnt you? well?

Deano
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
you always make a responce like that it just shows that you are not capable of proper debate,all you do is postesomone elses debate and then continuly say "its true you are wrong,its true you are wrong" You have never posted an argument and been able to support it.

neither have you wink

Grand Moff Gav,
errm

when i said u are a bunch of piss takers, that is not name calling...i stated you were taking the piss..which you all were..wasnt you? well?

Deano please for once give us some conclusive evidence that is non-disputabl.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

''oh man this thread cracks me up so when are the bankers with royal ties al around Europe gonna get included into this''

taking the piss
thread turns into making laughs on my behalf..i dont care..all in good fun but dont deny it

Grand Moff Gav,
''oh man this thread cracks me up so when are the bankers with royal ties al around Europe gonna get included into this''

taking the piss
thread turns into making laughs on my behalf..i dont care..all in good fun but dont deny it

what????????????????????????????????????????????

Deano
what????????????????????????????????????????????

go away please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grand Moff Gav,
go away please roll eyes (sarcastic)
prove that these drills took place and i will

charliehelyes
Everyone here apart from deano is a brain dead moron there is tons of proof that the goverment commited 9/11 they commited the bombings in madrid and they commited the london bombings to help them push i.d cards and remove our rights wich is fact they have removed our right to a trial now i dont need to ****ing prove that becuase its fact, who benifts from this the benefactor is nearly always the perpetrator you are pawns in the game u need to learn how to play the game becuase the real world is above and beyond u

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by charliehelyes
Everyone here apart from deano is a brain dead moron there is tons of proof that the goverment commited 9/11 they commited the bombings in madrid and they commited the london bombings to help them push i.d cards and remove our rights wich is fact they have removed our right to a trial now i dont need to ****ing prove that becuase its fact, who benifts from this the benefactor is nearly always the perpetrator you are pawns in the game u need to learn how to play the game becuase the real world is above and beyond u

I started a thread on the bombings being linked to \id cards use that one and public and political opinion to them has not changed

Deano

cheers mate smile
they want proof even though if they engaged there brain they would realise that the truth is splattering them between the eyes

Deano
I started a thread on the bombings being linked to \id cards use that one and public and political opinion to them has not changed

and thats why those behind the scenes commited the bombings, so they could scare the sheep and introduce id cards..accept these id cards! these will help stop the terrorists! balls.
thats why hitler bombed his reichstag buliding..ive explained this before..if the goverment want somethin to happen and they want the people to accept it..they have to find ways of making us accept what they want..by any means necessary..why cant you grasp that

Grand Moff Gav,
and thats why those behind the scenes commited the bombings, so they could scare the sheep and introduce id cards..accept these id cards! these will help stop the terrorists! balls.
thats why hitler bombed his reichstag buliding..ive explained this before..if the goverment want somethin to happen and they want the people to accept it..they have to find ways of making us accept what they want..by any means necessary..why cant you grasp that

yes but if TB did do that then he has failed normal life continues and kindly stop refering to me a sheep

Demonseeker
Guys,

That which Deano speaks of is true.

Here is the concept to read: propagandamatrix.com/diocletian.html

Here is some sinister truths to watch: termdefined.com/movies/

BBC, CNN, ITV are lying.... constantly!

The mainstream media presentations are of such a way to generate FEAR and hysteria. And they know exactly how to do it, much of it very sublliminal too, like you wouldn't believe.

The thing now in this current day is that there is a plan moving swiftly into place which will turn the Western world into a controlled fascist state. If none of us take some responsability in doing our own research onto this and continue to roll over and have our bellys tickled by the media/governments etc.. then we will soon see tanks rolling up and down our streets ensuring control of the populations as they go on to invade more countries and gradually take over the world killing off a huge percentage of humanity.

Sounds wild doesn't it? Way beyond what we feel is really going on.
"It's the Muslim terrorists, it's the muslim terrorist". Bollox!

Be mindful, research into the facts, get the word out... for us all.

Cheers

Deano
yes but if TB did do that then he has failed normal life continues and kindly stop refering to me a sheep

you are looking at it the wrong way.TB is controlled from behind the scenes, just like everyone else. microchipping will be introduced next and you MUST RESIST. dont let them brainwash you with this overhyped terrorist crap.
the world is being turned into a prison planet and if you cant see this then there is no hope.
If you looked up and faced it, this could all be avoided, but ignorance and denial always ensure that you will get the full force and the most extreme consequences,
The foundation of that control has always been the same: keep the people in ignorance, fear and at war with themselves. Divide, rule and conquer while keeping the most important knowledge to yourself.
think about the consequences for your life and the planet.

Deano
Originally posted by Demonseeker
Guys,

The mainstream media presentations are of such a way to generate FEAR and hysteria. And they know exactly how to do it, much of it very sublliminal too, like you wouldn't believe.

The thing now in this current day is that there is a plan moving swiftly into place which will turn the Western world into a controlled fascist state. If none of us take some responsability in doing our own research onto this and continue to roll over and have our bellys tickled by the media/governments etc.. then we will soon see tanks rolling up and down our streets ensuring control of the populations as they go on to invade more countries and gradually take over the world killing off a huge percentage of humanity.

Cheers

nice one smile people cant accept this though

Demonseeker
They will in time.... hopefully.

botankus

Now THIS is a good KMC username!

Demonseeker
Solid evidence is what is required in order fo people to check out and judge for themselves, not just heresay and conspiracy fuelled perspectives.

Calling people sheep and what not will just cause conflict.

I'd go nuts too if someone was trying to preach at me whilst seemingly putting me down as if i'm stupid.

It's not that people are stupid it's that they do not have the correct information, though perhaps also have the midset that "It's all TV, its wont happen to me" or "What can I do about it? I'm just an average Joe".

Demonseeker
Enough said... there will always be hecklers intent on rubbishing you.
Pass the mesage and move on.

Cheers (excuse my registering and leaving again)

finti
yeah we have a word in Norwegian for these kind of replys it is called idioti, guess what thats translate too in English???

Sadako of Girth
Everyone here apart from deano is a brain dead moron

I was about to report this, but as you have included yourself in the catagory of not being Deano and have flamed yourself, I wont bother.

PVS
I was about to report this, but as you have included yourself in the catagory of not being Deano and have flamed yourself, I wont bother.

laughing out loud

KidRock
Guys,

Cheers

Looks like Deano has a follower..dont drink the kool-aid.

Deano
Looks like Deano has a follower..dont drink the kool-aid.

just like you follow the goverment like a little starved puppy

GCG
so basically, these bombs were planted by the govt officials themselves and the Met police are out on a wild goose chase.

Reasons for these bombs are ratifications for anti-terrorist laws (someone please illuminate me on these laws) and biometric ID cards.

Is there something I left out ?

WindDancer
I'm watching the All-Star Game and they had a moment of silence for the victims of the tragedy. Then a band played the British national anthem. That was very touchy. I'm proud of MLB for doing this.

KidRock
just like you follow the goverment like a little starved puppy

I follow reason..not some nut who posts conspiracy theories on a website.

Deano
I follow reason..not some nut who posts conspiracy theories on a website.

its an agenda

Deano
I'm watching the All-Star Game and they had a moment of silence for the victims of the tragedy. Then a band played the British national anthem. That was very touchy. I'm proud of MLB for doing this.

cool that was nice

Imaginary

laughing

ElectricBugaloo
wait, deano, are you one of those who believe there was no plane that hit the pentagon too?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
wait, deano, are you one of those who believe there was no plane that hit the pentagon too?

deano belives that the Queen is a seven foot lizard!

Deano
deano belives that the Queen is a seven foot lizard!

do i?

Sadako of Girth
Nahhhhhhh..... Shes shorter than that....
She must be a 5ft something "giant" lizard.

Grand Moff Gav,
do i?
You dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant belive it you are rebelling against Ickes mind control!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.