Skywalkers Twins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peluffo
We are still discussing if we will see the twins?

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2002/05/news20020508.html

"Fans enjoying Padme's midriff in Clones will have a different perspective in three years. "I'm going to be with child," said Portman patting her belly. "The next one, according to George, is going to be a tragedy. It's going to be sad, but I'm looking forward to having more to do." "

yerssot
like I already said:

How much does she know about the script??

LanceWindu
She can't know too much since it isn't written yet.

But she might have been given some information by GL himself so she could get ready for the role.

Julie
I think we'll get a tantalizingly short viewing of the Skywalker heirs.....

LanceWindu
Maybe for just a few minutes. Like at the very end.

Julie
yup that's what I'm thinking.....I think Obi-wan will be taking Luke to Tatooine and Padme or Bail Organa will be going in the opp direction with Leia

LanceWindu
Maybe we'll see two ships, each one holding a twin, take off from Coruscant and we see them break the atmosphere and then each take off in different directions.

Julie
That would be a nice ending.....they all say that the movie will be a tragedy....and that would be a perfect ending

Mujaffa
natalie portman is the most sex person i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin'

queeq
Better stay away from her then, you stalker.

I think we'll see them get born. The big question to solve is: Does OB1 know there are two?

Emperor Helmet
Nothing we come up with will actually happen. History proves it.

yerssot
perhaps we won't ...

DarthKris
I think we are goin to see them.
And: Natalie Portman knows what is goin to happen since GL told her. She wanted to know her story before she accepted playing amidala in ep1.

peluffo
So:
The script is not writed yet, but GL knows what's for the next one.
He probably shared his thoughts with his actors.
Then:
I believe what Natalie says about "will be with child" and Ewan about his "massive fight between me and Hayden on the final stances of ep3"
And i consider those as first spoilers on ep3 matter.

yerssot
"Your a queen that falls in love with Anakin and get pregnant"

voila, now she will believe the big tummy in EpIII

peluffo
laughing out loud laughing out loud
"thanks George, that helps too much!!!"

davinci73
In an article I read on Iwon said that Hayden wants to dawn the darth vader outfit and GL said that might possibly happen but I am not really counting on that but I do think we will see the twins in EP. III because we should also see the Senator(Queen) die!

yerssot
and we should see her die... why?

davinci73
Because she doesn't live. I am not trying to be mean but I believe it is part of the final straws to Anikin turning to the dark side.
Remeber that is what this is all about!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
she can't die remember!
Leia has to remember her

Julie
I also think she's going to die, it'll be part of the tragedy of the movie.....Leia could still remember the little bit about her, but My feelings tell me they will destroy her

davinci73

Julie
Yes we will.....still think she's gonna die though wink

davinci73
Honestly Julie,

Yes I do think she will be killed to help trun Anakin further to the dark side. And I do feel we will see Darth Vader in the outfit at the end of Ep.III. But with the slow pace of II and with the way II leaves off they are going to tell a hugh chuck of the story in Ep. III

yerssot
it would be a huge surprise for the OT, if they didn't showed the birth, certainly not with a TWIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.