It's the "Get Revenge on FeceMan!" thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan

FeceMan
L:ASJFLmessedJDL:NSDFDF:LSDJF:LJ!!!!!1111!!!!!!111

Stupid computer died while I was trying this and thus part of it got screwed up...grrr.

1. Please feel free to personally attack me and say my writing sucks. BUT, you have to give a reason why it is bad.

2. Please feel free to suggest things I could do differently in my writing to make it better.

3. I took my writing and had to KMC-ify it so that it would be readable on the forums, so there may be mistakes in the spacing, italicizing, etc.

4. I have changed some stuff (went revising last night), so, if there are a number of people bitching about a certain area of my writing, it is likely that I have changed it.

5. Be cruel, be merciless...make me cry like a little girl (well, you can try, but I won't).

FeceMan
What the hell!

I give all of you the opportunity to cause me pain for no reason other than your sick enjoyment, and you DECLINE?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? HERE IS YOUR FREE SHOT; KICK ME IN THE RIBS WHILE I'M DOWN!

hotsauce6548
Dude... grow up. Nobody wants to cause you 'emotional hurt.' Get over it. If you are going to write the story, then write it.

Bardock42
Hmm you could start with realizing that you are not the center of the Universe......people Do have better things to do you know....well except for me but that's different (you must know that I am the center of the Universe) ..... anyways...... well....I will leave this thread now...so...Screw you guys...I'm going somewhere else....

FeceMan
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Dude... grow up. Nobody wants to cause you 'emotional hurt.' Get over it. If you are going to write the story, then write it.
Gee, from their responses earlier, it wouldn't be difficult to say that what you just said was bullshit.
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm you could start with realizing that you are not the center of the Universe......people Do have better things to do you know....well except for me but that's different (you must know that I am the center of the Universe) ..... anyways...... well....I will leave this thread now...so...Screw you guys...I'm going somewhere else....
I think I'm slightly more important than all these damn HP fanfics :P.

DarkDethbringer
I agree with you on HP fanatics (there are so freaking many of them)
hat does not make them less of a person.....I agree with Hot sauce mnost of all though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.