away messeges..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
ok what are the funniest away messeges that you have seen?

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?... Spongebob Squarepants. Who left their computer because they had to pee?... [YOUR NAME

Hey Im not here but press a number (u can do more then 1) and Ill get back to you!!
press 1 if you just want to talk
press 2 if your mad at me
press 3 if you had a question 4 me
press 4 if you wanted to ask me out
press 5 if you love me
press 6 if you hate me
press 7 if your a freak
press 8 if im a freak
press 9 if youve ever warned me
press 10 if you think YOUR BF/GF'S NAME is hott (Ill kill you!!)
press 11 for other

K, so leave a number

You're so ugly, you stuck your head out of the car window and got arrested for mooning.

Ronny
My message has always been Leave a message after the beep erm

PrinceofBlades
Mines is (if I had one) "If you leave so much as one SYLLABLE I will hunt you down and cut your tongue and have it for soup!!" Beep no expression

§P0oONY
Mine is.. "I'm not here at the moment, so screw you ugly. Nah, just leave me a message and I will get back to you."

Zatch_Bell
pressed 4.

Commando Queen
lol

Zatch_Bell
seriously.

§pearhead
Erm.

I'm sorry, is this like for people's IM's, or their phones?

Zatch_Bell
doesn't matter.

LordKerrigor
lol mine is "What?"

Zatch_Bell
mine is don't care tell it to my answering machine.

Commando Queen

Zatch_Bell
I already established that.

Ken Kenobi
My current funny one...

I am not currently available right now. However, if you would like to be transfered to another correspondent, please press the number that best fits your personality:
-If you are obsessive compulsive, please press "1" repeatedly.
-If you are codependant, please ask someone to press "2".
-If you have multiple personalitites, please press "3", "4", and "5".
-If you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace your call.
-If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press.
-If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press, no one will answer.

Piggle Humsy
my brothers goes:

"hello? hello? I can't hear you? what? I can't hear you? HELLO? WHO IS IT? hahahaha! leave a message!"

Hes got me twice with that one! embarrasment

Zatch_Bell
ha ha

Commando Queen
lol.. i like them

silvertsume
myne is : if oyur one of my friends or hot, leave a essage.. if i hate you *cough* becky .. then go burn. luv ya jizzle! beep.

Darth Zenemij
My old one: **** off.

An older one, just a plain and simple: Hello?

Clovie
Originally posted by Commando Queen
ok what are the funniest away messeges that you have seen?

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?... Spongebob Squarepants. Who left their computer because they had to pee?...
one of my friends has something like

welcome to the menthally ward
if you're depressed click 1
if you're to contact other patient click 2
and so on....the last one being:
if you're schizophreniac > listen to your inner voice big grin

kaiy037
mine's a simple 'Hello' or 'What's up' Well i'm not hear right now so leave a message.

I change it everynow and then so people don't get used to it. So I always get people. It's funny though, because when I do answer my phone, there's a long pause becausethey think...well you get the idea.

I like the number ones. THose are cute. mind if I use some?

IceWithin
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
My current funny one...

I am not currently available right now. However, if you would like to be transfered to another correspondent, please press the number that best fits your personality:
-If you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace your call.
-If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press.
-If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press, no one will answer.

rolling on floor laughing

DarkCanadian
"Hello?"

Darth Zenemij
That used to be one of my friends.

spidergrl
These are awsome! happy

GuitarBunny
7 5 11 confused

spidergrl
I loved Ken's one!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
My current funny one...

-If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press, no one will answer. LOL!!! hysterical

you're a genious Ken big grin

spidergrl
thats awsome!

GuitarBunny
What Ken said?

spidergrl
yea... im doing mine now ...

GuitarBunny
lol.

The Tired Hiker
Here's how mine goes. Seriously.

"Hi, I screen all my calls because of telemarketers, soooooo. . . if I know you, just start blabbing, and I'll pick up if I'm home."

wink

spidergrl
lol, and then if i don't like you, you'll be getting the hint pretty soon!

The Tired Hiker
Sometimes I'll get home to find I have like 5 messages. All hang-ups!!! eek! That's when I realize, 'God, my out-going message is very effective.' happy

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Sometimes I'll get home to find I have like 5 messages. All hang-ups!!! eek! That's when I realize, 'God, my out-going message is very effective.' happy what if the telemarketers disguise themselves? stick out tongue

spidergrl
lmao .... thats awsome! I just changed mine to what Ken had ... it was fun changing it .... i wasn't allowed to laugh during it tho!

The Tired Hiker
Then I realize, "God I'm a loser." blink

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
what if the telemarketers disguise themselves? stick out tongue

You mean like if they were all, "Hi Hiker, it's mom. I just wanted to tell you that we miss you and . . . . . buy Nike Shoes!"

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by spidergrl
lmao .... thats awsome! I just changed mine to what Ken had ... it was fun changing it .... i wasn't allowed to laugh during it tho! maybe i should change my cell phone Voice Mail messed

GuitarBunny
You mean like if they were all, "Hi Hiker, it's mom. I just wanted to tell you that we miss you and . . . . . buy Nike Shoes!" lol

something like that

spidergrl
Then I realize, "God I'm a loser." blink

lol, you so aint! hug

BlackC@t
This is mine "Hello? *Wait for person to say their name* Nah, just jokes. We're unable to take your call at the moment so please leave your name and number and we'll get back to you."

It's funny 'cause someone will think it's actually you when you answer and not a machine eek!

GuitarBunny
eek!

mine is "Leave a message jackass!!!" eek!

spidergrl
lol ... nice GB

GuitarBunny
big grin

spidergrl
happy

The Tired Hiker
One time I made one while blasting my two starwars guns. It was unreal. wink

spidergrl
I had one when i was drunk and i was swearing ... and accidently saved it on our home phone ... yea, it was awhile and a few comments before i noticed it was one there! bag

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by spidergrl
I had one when i was drunk and i was swearing ... and accidently saved it on our home phone ... yea, it was awhile and a few comments before i noticed it was one there! bag eek! Ouch!

spidergrl
yea. ... *shakes head* ... that was a good night! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.