expect the un expected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
oh if you expect the unexpected wouldent it become the expected.. then tould the previous expected be the unexpected? confused

Zatch_Bell
confused me there

bartdude
what

Commando Queen
lol i am confused myself

Zatch_Bell
so unconfuse yourself and then unconfuse me.

Commando Queen
ok well ppl say expect the un expected right? so if you do that would the things oyu expected before become the un expected?

Evil Dead
oh yes.........I remember reading about Socrates spending many years of his life pondering this same question....

lil bitchiness
Expect the unexpected is an oxymoron. Much like Microsoft works.

Atlantis001
If you expect the unexpected it will become expected, but there is no previous expected before, just the unexpected.... right?

Fishy
If you expect the unexpected it will become expected. But all things that were expected before will stay expected. So you will expect more, and then one day to much and you will fail and ruin your live. Expect the unexpected within limits...

cking
true

piccola_nuvola
expect the unexpected...I think it's an advice...If so, it means to work your brains out to think of other possibilites...so expect what you don't expect now... The unexpected of a certain moment in time, remains unexpected for that moment, but it may change its status for another moment.

cking
people always have to be alert of their surroundings.

cking
if you say it will happen then it will and if you say it won't then it won't. it would be like playing football and if you say you can't score a touchdown then you won't because you have a negative attitude and that prevents you from scoring touchdowns. if you say you will then you will because of a good attitude.

Storm
As Aristotle once remarked, "It is likely that the unlikely will happen." By trying to anticipate problems before they occur, you will be in a position to respond more quickly and effectively than if you let yourself be surprised.

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Expect the unexpected is an oxymoron. Much like Microsoft works.

oxymoron....just like Jumbo Shrimp.. big grin

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
if you say it will happen then it will and if you say it won't then it won't. it would be like playing football and if you say you can't score a touchdown then you won't because you have a negative attitude and that prevents you from scoring touchdowns. if you say you will then you will because of a good attitude.

I have a positive attitude....can I win the lottery?

Fire
Originally posted by Fishy
If you expect the unexpected it will become expected. But all things that were expected before will stay expected. So you will expect more.

Thx Fishy Now I don't have to type it anymore

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Commando Queen
oh if you expect the unexpected wouldent it become the expected.. then tould the previous expected be the unexpected? confused

huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.