Internet Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I don't come on the net much anymore ... but my mother disgust is getting some programe loaded onto the computer that makes you log in to your usernames like normal, but then it only gives you a certain amount of time on the internet .... disgust

This sucks ... that means Im going to like have an hour a day ... including time to do any homework on the computer ...

Anyone know how to hack in and get extra time? eek!

§pearhead
wtf blink that is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of...not the hacking thing, but the limited time thing...

hmm...if she ever leaves or something while she's signed in, you can probably change the options that dictate that >.< i'm not familiar with anything like that though...

SlipknoT
Smack your mom and make her change it.

spidergrl
Yea, its some stupid ass programe ... because she doesn't want me on the internet from long amounts of time ... she thinks im on too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Hell will freeze over before my parents have access to my laptop controls no expression

Mist
Originally posted by spidergrl
Yea, its some stupid ass programe ... because she doesn't want me on the internet from long amounts of time ... she thinks im on too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

what does it do? kicks you off after X mins? or records how long youve been on for?

Mist
Originally posted by silver_tears
Hell will freeze over before my parents have access to my laptop controls no expression

i paid for my computer and i pay for the net, so they cant touch this *breaks into dance* cant touch this...

silver_tears
They pay for the net except it goes to like 4 computers so stick out tongue

Mist
cant touch this...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mist
cant touch this...
laughing out loud

I'm so glad my dad's never heard of this... I hope he never finds out either... confused

There might be a way around it..get the name of the thing and look online... shrug

spidergrl
Originally posted by silver_tears

You've got a boy friend ... it already has huh

Originally posted by mist
what does it do? kicks you off after X mins? or records how long youve been on for?

Like there is a time ... an hour a day I think ... and you log on and when that hour of net time is up ... it like disconnects the net so you can't do on it wink

LordKerrigor
thats pretty easy to fix if your mom leaves her name on mess around with the clock

spidergrl
Whats the clock going to do? You guys don't know my mum, she wouldn't leave it logged on! wink

Zatch_Bell
Just find out your moms password to her account then erase your account then reenter it reseting everything so it would go back to normal. I had to do that to get my password changed.

§pearhead
Yea, just find out the password.

You make it sound oh so easy.

spidergrl
... huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.