Solaris vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Solaris vs Thor

Batman Wins
Thor spanks solaris with his hammer.

kgkg
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Thor spanks solaris with his hammer.
don't understate Solaris

Cosmic Cube
I'd have to go with Solaris...

kgkg
indeed Solaris

Khellendros
If Thor fights smart, he can drain Solaris' power or simply shunt him into another dimension. Most likely, though, he'd just get fried. That's of course assuming we're talking about the living sun from the DC 1 million books, if not then someone needs to clue me in.

colossus17
wtf..... how is this puny thunder god.going to drain an entire living sun.....the thing gave sups prime problems...no way is thor taking it.....

olympian
What makes you think Superman Prime was all that? He needed a green lantern ring to beat Solaris.

Khellendros
Originally posted by colossus17
wtf..... how is this puny thunder god.going to drain an entire living sun.....the thing gave sups prime problems...no way is thor taking it.....
What are you talking about, "gave him problems"? He flew out of his sun, smashed Solaris all to hell, and that was that. And I know he gave lots of other Supermen and superheroes trouble, but I'm willing to bet none of them was packing Mjolnir. Seriously, I'm not saying Thor wins 10/10, just that he could maybe pull it off.

olympian
Superman Prime beat Solaris because he used a green lantern ring, he didnt do jack on its own power.

All hype for me.

leonidas
seriously, how on earth is thor gonna beat solaris??? it might take a few minutes to adapt to thor's magic (like it was in the process of doing to lantern's ring) but then it would crush thor. i mean solaris wiped out hundreds of thousands of heroes in his time - including many magical/psi powered AMPED supermen!

and before you say supe-p was overrated remember: the guardians made it so the ring worked only for kyle. supes altered it which means he overrode the guardians magic. you can count on your thumb how many times THAT has happened . . . also bear in mind lantern's head almost exploded while he contained for moments the nova solaris - even with supes 1000 000's help all they could do was contain it. supes-p EFFORTLESSLY stepped out and crushed it. ring or not, clearly he was EXCEEDINGLY more powerful than gl. also, solaris needed to rely on kryptonite to attempt to beat supe-p. he needed no other special weapons to wipe out anyone else. not to mention, you need to recall how freakin' powerful the jla 1000 000 were, not to mention the superman dynasty. presumably, the other heroes of that time were also uber powerful.

to say supes-p is all hype because we didn't see many feats, is, no offense, ignorant. some things don't need to be shown - they can simply be inferred.

based on what was shown, i'd guess solaris v odin would be a closer thread. he'd crush thor. quickly.

kgkg
how powerful leo wink

olympian
"the guardians made it so the ring worked only for kyle. supes altered it which means he overrode the guardians magic"

The story itself is a huge plot hole. It was said the green lantern ring was one of the weapons Solaris didnt had defenses for. Since there was no future version of Green Lantern, the ring was buried in Mars and then sent to Superman Prime during the fight.

The thing is : If the Ring was one of the weakness why didnt Kyle won straigh away and supes did? And again wouldnt that suggest that Prime won because of the ring regardless and not its own power.

About overrading the magics ring. Ill have to check it out again, but thats how i remember it.

leonidas
<<The thing is : If the Ring was one of the weakness why didnt Kyle won straigh away and supes did? And again wouldnt that suggest that Prime won because of the ring regardless and not its own power.

About overrading the magics ring. Ill have to check it out again, but thats how i remember it.>>

it wasn't the ring that was an actual 'weakness' per se, rather it was something entirely foreign that solaris has never seen and so had no defense against. it was however analyzing its power to come up with a defense.

<<how powerful leo>>

not positive, but i'd say each was at least at lot more powerful than a 'fully confident' gladiator.

heheh

smile

whirlysplat
Supes Prime Will was the reason the Ring was so powerful. The ring is only limited by its wielder and the golden being who administered powers gleaned from the edge of space from his solar fortress, who had wrestled evil gods and circumnavigated the universe. Who was the last son of a dead world, had lived for 83,000 years, had more willpower than Kylewink

Keep the faithbig grin

I'm Whirlyrock

kgkg
Yet that bio you posted seemed like cake walk for someone like Silver Surfer

Opinions is all good can you prove it leo

whirlysplat
Solaris would destroy the Surfer trust me on this read 1million and see for yourselfbig grin

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Solaris would destroy the Surfer trust me on this read 1million and see for yourselfbig grin
am not talking about Solaris whirly

kgkg
tell me how solaris whould destroy SS

whirlysplat
With an energy blast capable of killing hundreds of JLA heroes all more powerful than than the original superman. like he kept using in 1Million big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Think before you engage big grin

leonidas
<<Opinions is all good can you prove it leo>>

not this again . . .

dude, the guy was in like 8 comics. not really easy to find a list of feats. from dc 1000 000 we know he can snuff out a red giant with his breath. he can (in a WEAKENED state) punch through time (what would THAT punch feel like if it hit??). he's ftl. he is a high level psi with undisclosed magical power. he can calculate billions of battle scenarios/second. he has none of supes weaknesses but all of his strengths to the nth degree. using his psi powers, he has apparently manipulated all the stars in a galaxy. (still strying to find that one but i've seen it posted a number of times AND in many different forums. still, myself, i can't yet confirm or show a scan - but i'm looking. kinda like you assuming all along keeper>galactus, or that the famous ego v gladiator battle took place in continuity. smile)

and solaris would beat ss the same way thanos beats him all the time. he's just to damn powerful for ss to deal with.

ps-good thread by the way. IF it can somehow stay on topic . . .

smile

Maestro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_One_Million

Whole story.

And all the superman fanboys saying supes smashed the gates of heaven down to get lois is wrong, if u go to the bottom it says how she actually comes back.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas

not this again . . .

dude, the guy was in like 8 comics. not really easy to find a list of feats. from dc 1000 000 we know he can snuff out a red giant with his breath. he can (in a WEAKENED state) punch through time (what would THAT punch feel like if it hit??). he's ftl. he is a high level psi with undisclosed magical power. he can calculate billions of battle scenarios/second. he has none of supes weaknesses but all of his strengths to the nth degree. using his psi powers, he has apparently manipulated all the stars in a galaxy. (still strying to find that one but i've seen it posted a number of times AND in many different forums. still, myself, i can't yet confirm or show a scan - but i'm looking. kinda like you assuming all along keeper>galactus, or that the famous ego v gladiator battle took place in continuity. smile)

and solaris would beat ss the same way thanos beats him all the time. he's just to damn powerful for ss to deal with.

smile
i have the DC 1 mil comics

-he can snuff out a red giant with his breath - Issue number?
-he has apparently manipulated all the stars in a galaxy - Issue Number
i have almost 1mil cosmic can you show give me issue # that whould shock me leo?

Solaris is a like a Sun , no heat can hurt Silver Surfer ---- you know that.

kgkg
Kepper = Galactus just like what Eon said

When Galactus kicked the Keepers ass, it seems he was stronger than ever, and ruthless.

Remember Galactus at full power has no limit he has power of his old universe.

so it should be

Keeper = Normal Galactus > Full Fed Galactus

Even drained Weak Galactus would take over Marvel earth with little effort

what issue of Gladiator are you talking about leo

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
i have the DC 1 mil comics

-he can snuff out a red giant with his breath - Issue number?
-he has apparently manipulated all the stars in a galaxy - Issue Number
i have almost 1mil cosmic can you show give me issue # that whould shock me leo?

Solaris is a like a Sun , no heat can hurt Silver Surfer ---- you know that.

He is a bit like a sun but he releases all kinds of energy, No Sun could kill Captain Marvels and 5 dimensional imps, his power does.

leonidas
<<He is a bit like a sun but he releases all kinds of energy, No Sun could kill Captain Marvels and 5 dimensional imps, his power does.>.

yep. he doesn't use just heat. he's not even a sun, really, but a super computer, capable of coming up with defenses against any attacks. you couldn't have thought his only attack was heat??

the 'breath that can snuff out a red star' comes from dc 1000 000 #2, as he simply blows firestorm away. i told you i'm looking for the issue where he used his powers to manipulate the galaxies. that comes from heresay (though a lot of it) and i don't have all the 1000 000 x-over issues, i don't think. if i find it i'll let you know.

the glads part is referring to the battle where glads did so well against ego. i'm nearly positive (99%) that took place in one of the marvel adventures books and is out of continuity. i've been trying to find the issue it took place in, but i've had no luck.

and since galactus was getting ready to feed, he obviously wasn't at full power. he'd just had enough of keeper trailing him like a puppy. and where did eon say keeper was the equal of galactus?

Khellendros
seriously, how on earth is thor gonna beat solaris??? it might take a few minutes to adapt to thor's magic (like it was in the process of doing to lantern's ring) but then it would crush thor. i mean solaris wiped out hundreds of thousands of heroes in his time - including many magical/psi powered AMPED supermen!
Show me where he adapted to magic. If he was a super computer living sun, adapting tot hinks like super strength and heat vision and even psychic attacks is one thing, but adapting to a magical artifact draining him of his power source is something else entirely.

who had wrestled evil gods and circumnavigated the universe.
Man, that's impressive. Now, who's a character in Marvel who has fought evil gods and god slayers, and traveled to entirely new dimensions.. oh, right, that would be THOR. Solaris is getting drained and smashed open if he messes with Thor.

Cosmic Cube

not this again . . .

smile

Can anyone actually prove any of this? There are so many lies surrounding Superman Prime, it's hard to distingsuish fanboy Superman Prime from the real thing.

kgkg
He has been said to be a living Sun , SS absorbs stars --- important fact.

Now as for Supes 1mil still waiting leo

And glad also Issue number, and were did you hear it was not in continuity.

Eon said not as herald but as equal partners or someshit like that.

well he was feeding or not , Kepper said Galactus was stronger than ever.

leonidas
<<He has been said to be a living Sun , SS absorbs stars --- important fact.>>

not as important as the fact that it is not 'really' a sun. IT IS A COMPUTER.

<<Now as for Supes 1mil still waiting leo>>

i told you the issue # for the breath reference that you didn't believe. and i told you if i find the other, i'll be CERTAIN to let you know before i tell anyone else.

<<And glad also Issue number, and were did you hear it was not in continuity.>>

there is refernce to it in marvel adventures. its a series of comics for kids 10 and under (er, that's not you, is it? smile) and the stories take place outside continuity. glads has also fought ss in the same arc, according to the site i was looking through. makes perfect sense, really - it'sthe reason NO ONE has ever given an issue number for that battle. if someone can provide said mystery issue, as will apologize and retract my statement. but as it is, i'm afraid the mythical ego v glads battle took place out of continuity and, as with many things on the forum, because one person says it, everyone believes it. (ie - keeper>galactus)

<<Eon said not as herald but as equal partners or someshit like that.>>

c'mon. he said that ss can travel with galactus again, but not as a herald, as an equal. that just meant ss wouldn't be subservient this time, not that he was 'literally' galctus's equal. as was clearly shown.

<<well he was feeding or not , Kepper said Galactus was stronger than ever.>>

man, stop making excuses. g wasn't at full power, but obviously he was pissed. g doesn't get pissed often, but whatever, it was still just regular, not-full-powered galactus. damn, you will defend your favourites until the bitter, illogical end, won't you?

and khell:

<<Show me where he adapted to magic. If he was a super computer living sun, adapting tot hinks like super strength and heat vision and even psychic attacks is one thing, but adapting to a magical artifact draining him of his power source is something else entirely. >>

the superman dynasty are imbued with IMP MAGIC! clearly (since it killed so many of them) it is capable of adapting to THAT magic, so why not thor's? as i said, it might take a bit of time, but adapt it would. i also don't think it's illogical to assume the captain marvels of the timeline would have employed magic against solaris as well, and that in its 80 000 year history it seems likely it would have battled many magical heroes. the ring worked because it was new. thor's MIGHT be new (though i'd tend to doubt it since it has seen magic even if just the imps') but it would adapt as it was created (forced itself) to do.

kgkg
and khell:

<<Show me where he adapted to magic. If he was a super computer living sun, adapting tot hinks like super strength and heat vision and even psychic attacks is one thing, but adapting to a magical artifact draining him of his power source is something else entirely. >>

the superman dynasty are imbued with IMP MAGIC! clearly (since it killed so many of them) it is capable of adapting to THAT magic, so why not thor's? as i said, it might take a bit of time, but adapt it would. i also don't think it's illogical to assume the captain marvels of the timeline would have employed magic against solaris as well, and that in its 80 000 year history it seems likely it would have battled many magical heroes. the ring worked because it was new. thor's MIGHT be new (though i'd tend to doubt it since it has seen magic even if just the imps') but it would adapt as it was created (forced itself) to do.
computer even better

i have that issue that shows jack shit firestorm? say what? ya better than kepper roll eyes (sarcastic)

i was asking you ? i don't know either

ok
kepper gave a reason , I stated what he said big grin

and 1 Million can't do shit to kepper , till someone can prove it other wise

Cosmic Cube
<<He has been said to be a living Sun , SS absorbs stars --- important fact.>>

not as important as the fact that it is not 'really' a sun. IT IS A COMPUTER.

<<Now as for Supes 1mil still waiting leo>>

i told you the issue # for the breath reference that you didn't believe. and i told you if i find the other, i'll be CERTAIN to let you know before i tell anyone else.

<<And glad also Issue number, and were did you hear it was not in continuity.>>

there is refernce to it in marvel adventures. its a series of comics for kids 10 and under (er, that's not you, is it? smile) and the stories take place outside continuity. glads has also fought ss in the same arc, according to the site i was looking through. makes perfect sense, really - it'sthe reason NO ONE has ever given an issue number for that battle. if someone can provide said mystery issue, as will apologize and retract my statement. but as it is, i'm afraid the mythical ego v glads battle took place out of continuity and, as with many things on the forum, because one person says it, everyone believes it. (ie - keeper>galactus)

<<Eon said not as herald but as equal partners or someshit like that.>>

c'mon. he said that ss can travel with galactus again, but not as a herald, as an equal. that just meant ss wouldn't be subservient this time, not that he was 'literally' galctus's equal. as was clearly shown.

<<well he was feeding or not , Kepper said Galactus was stronger than ever.>>

man, stop making excuses. g wasn't at full power, but obviously he was pissed. g doesn't get pissed often, but whatever, it was still just regular, not-full-powered galactus. damn, you will defend your favourites until the bitter, illogical end, won't you?

and khell:

Imp magic isn't really magic. It's 5th dimensional science, whatever the hell that means.

Keeper is leagues above Firestorm. The Quantum Bands give Surfer limitless energy for his powers, so he can increase his power cosmic to unprecedented levels.

There's a difference between saying, "you're my equal," and "you're not my slave." Keeper might not be superior to Galactus, or equal, but I'd say he's damn close.

leonidas
<<Keeper is leagues above Firestorm. The Quantum Bands give Surfer limitless energy for his powers, so he can increase his power cosmic to unprecedented levels.>>

true, but supes (with a single breath!) basically just blew him away from the battle. firestorm is among dc's most powerful heroes and firestorm DID get back into the fight after, but still - supes was weakened AND he didn't want to hurt him.

<<There's a difference between saying, "you're my equal," and "you're not my slave." Keeper might not be superior to Galactus, or equal, but I'd say he's damn close.>>

i said initially, in a different thread, he's likely 'round skyfather level. g kicked his ASS in that fight. i see no reason he couldn't do so every time. when keeper beat him, g himself said he was at the lowest energy level he had ever been at in his existence. many characters could beat galactus at that level.

and i get what you're saying about imp magic, cube, but 5th dimensional science IS magic to us because it doesn't follow any of our natural laws. i still say if it could adapt to that, it could adapt to battle thor. in dc 1000 000 (and kg, get your friggin' dc 1000 000 ltd series out, find issue #2 turn to page 14 and read it - CRIPES do i have to read it for you too?!!) references are made several times to cap marvel. don't you think it likely the marvels would have employed magic against it? and cube, honestly, in EIGHTY-THOUSAND YEARS, don't you think it is likely SOME magical character would have gone up against him?

and kg - how is it better that solaris is a fully adaptable killing super computer, rather than a sun?

kgkg
he says , but hasn't shown has he? supes 1 mil was put down by Kry. Even Silver Surfer whould rape him. SS can make Kry easily.

Silver Surfer says he can easily take supernova , and has shown in battle to be able to do such things

Computers can be broken laughing

leonidas
what the hell is kry? and supes 1000 000 is beatable by many heroes away from the supersun, (he'd only been on earth minutes when his powers already started to dramatically wane) but (according again to dc 1000 000) by nearly no one in his own solar system.

a computer can be broke?? sigh . . ..

kgkg
what the hell is kry? and supes 1000 000 is beatable by many heroes away from the supersun, (he'd only been on earth minutes when his powers already started to dramatically wane) but (according again to dc 1000 000) by nearly no one in his own solar system.

a computer can be broke?? sigh . . ..
Kryptonite and various radiations with kryptonite wave length.

Silver Surfer

olympian
"Can anyone actually prove any of this? There are so many lies surrounding Superman Prime, it's hard to distingsuish fanboy Superman Prime from the real thing."

All the talk about him wrestling gods and being all over the Universe was never showed. Just implicated. He didnt showed any power against Solaris as well because he used the Green lantern Ring.

In the end i take it as mostly hype.

Khellendros
the superman dynasty are imbued with IMP MAGIC!
No, as a result of a marriage between an imp and one of the superman dynasty, they were given a resistance to magic, it never says they have offensive imp magic.

leonidas
<<Kryptonite and various radiations with kryptonite wave length.

Silver Surfer>>

dude, supes 1000 000 IS NOT VULNERABLE to k-radiation. all of supes weaknesses have been removed.
<<No, as a result of a marriage between an imp and one of the superman dynasty, they were given a resistance to magic, it never says they have offensive imp magic.>>

khell, this is from a great website:

new powers were added to the Dynasty with the marriage of the 67th century Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension, their descendants would be the heroes of two different dimensions with one line of the family becoming the Supermen and Superwomen of the Fifth Dimension.

could they really operate in the 5th dimension without 5d powers? but it has also been stated the extent of their imp-based powers are 'undetermined'. no one knows just how much imp-like power they have. but they do have some at least. and if they also defend the 5th dimension, wouldn't it stand to reason that their powers are at least pretty extensive?

anyway, here's the website. i think it's great and has lots of cool info (what little there is that is known) about supes-p and the dynasty.

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/future_timeline.html

kgkg
<<Kryptonite and various radiations with kryptonite wave length.

Silver Surfer>>

dude, supes 1000 000 IS NOT VULNERABLE to k-radiation. all of supes weaknesses have been removed.
<<No, as a result of a marriage between an imp and one of the superman dynasty, they were given a resistance to magic, it never says they have offensive imp magic.>>

khell, this is from a great website:

new powers were added to the Dynasty with the marriage of the 67th century Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension, their descendants would be the heroes of two different dimensions with one line of the family becoming the Supermen and Superwomen of the Fifth Dimension.

could they really operate in the 5th dimension without 5d powers? but it has also been stated the extent of their imp-based powers are 'undetermined'. no one knows just how much imp-like power they have. but they do have some at least. and if they also defend the 5th dimension, wouldn't it stand to reason that their powers are at least pretty extensive?

anyway, here's the website. i think it's great and has lots of cool info (what little there is that is known) about supes-p and the dynasty.

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/future_timeline.html

leo don't tell you are going by these silly bio?

I have seen at least twice 1 million being effect by Kryptonite and radiation.

Did you not read 1 million?

kgkg
Silver Surfer beats supes 1 million forget the keeper

It seem you are relying on the bio to much leo

Supes 1 million said he can nuff a red star well SS said he can do anything big grin , he has never shown anything at that level

He couldn't contain Solaris wink

supes 1 million needed to slingshot himself to go faster sad

He said with the slingshot to help his speed he would arrive at the edge of the galaxy in ONE HOUR.

SS does that in less that a second and no slingshot either

Supes 1 million can easily be hurt by kryptonite

and as you know his powers also fade.

kgkg
big grin

leonidas
<<supes 1 million needed to slingshot himself to go faster
He said with the slingshot to help his speed he would arrive at the edge of the galaxy in ONE HOUR.
SS does that in less that a second and no slingshot either
Supes 1 million can easily be hurt by kryptonite>>

and did all these things happen while he was in the past, or in his own time?

and HA! kinda funny you asking ME if i read 1000 000 when you couldn't even find 1000 000 v firestorm in issue 2!!

<<It seem you are relying on the bio to much leo>.

i'll concede it's possible - his appearances have been so limited bios are the only way to find adequate info. but, based on all i've read of him, in his own solar system he is practically unbeatable.

kgkg
his time , he can't even go much faster than light
damn i guess 1 mil is not all that

i had the comic , but when someone bullshit it's not fact and ya i don't remember every single word in each comics i read. am not superman laugh:

no he was weakness and limitations

whirlysplat
Not under the Supersun Kg and you know it stop being sillybig grin and showing things out of context otherwise I'll start posting pics of the thing hitting SS and knocking him flat out of context. And pictures of all sorts of things happening when he trys to breach big G's barrier with no explanation. Cause thats what your doing.

big grin

Keep the faith rock

Stay Whirly rock

olympian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action=thumbnail&postid=4415719

How low the migthy fall shifty

This one goes to the great beyond of Apocalypse and Darkseid lowest moments.

kgkg
Not under the Supersun Kg and you know it stop being sillybig grin and showing things out of context otherwise I'll start posting pics of the thing hitting SS and knocking him flat out of context. And pictures of all sorts of things happening when he trys to breach big G's barrier with no explanation. Cause thats what your doing.

big grin

Keep the faith rock

Stay Whirly rock
I am just correcting Leo, who said krp is not a weakness

SS getting hit -------- SS is never there to fight he is usually trying to stop the fight

in these forums it's bloodlust meaning SS will be using beyond light speed in battles.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by olympian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action=thumbnail&postid=4415719

How low the migthy fall shifty

This one goes to the great beyond of Apocalypse and Darkseid lowest moments.
Its out of context. Its a shame and disappoints me.

olympian
It does look like he feels the same way too.

whirlysplat
I am just correcting Leo, who said krp is not a weakness

SS getting hit -------- SS is never there to fight he is usually trying to stop the fight

in these forums it's bloodlust meaning SS will be using beyond light speed in battles.

Yes well Kg, We have not seen Supes use the imp powers we know he has them. Kryptonite doesn't exist in the Marvel universe, like Krypton doesn't. We don't know how vulnerable supes is to Kryptonite under the super sun. e know with effort he can time travelstick out tongue Therefore physically he is beyond Surfer who unless he is the Keeper has no Temporal abilities.
I have never seen SS do anything on the scale of snuffing out a star, Thanos needed power gems like Warlocks to do this, and he is way above Surfer. I have never seen Surfer contain an exploding star or anything on that scale either, have you? If so........show me.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirlyrock

kgkg
Yes well Kg, We have not seen Supes use the imp powers we know he has them. Kryptonite doesn't exist in the Marvel universe, like Krypton doesn't. We don't know how vulnerable supes is to Kryptonite under the super sun. e know with effort he can time travelstick out tongue Therefore physically he is beyond Surfer who unless he is the Keeper has no Temporal abilities.
I have never seen SS do anything on the scale of snuffing out a star, Thanos needed power gems like Warlocks to do this, and he is way above Surfer. I have never seen Surfer contain an exploding star or anything on that scale either, have you? If so........show me.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirlyrock
supes has used imp powers whirly

Kryptonite , is can be made smile

SS can time travel

whirlysplat
supes has used imp powers whirly

Kryptonite , is can be made smile

SS can time travel

When did he time travel

Kryptonite can't be made in the Marvel universe, like the speed force it does not exist. How would surfer know of it big grin
Yes he used a few imp powers like Super Hypnosis.
We have seen none of the powers administered from the solar fortress.

kgkg
When did he time travel

Kryptonite can't be made in the Marvel universe, like the speed force it does not exist. How would surfer know of it big grin
Yes he used a few imp powers like Super Hypnosis.
We have seen none of the powers administered from the solar fortress.
When did he time travel?

1) While he was trying to escape G's barrier
Has done it few times its simple task for him

SS rips space/time

How would surfer know of it---------- Cosmic awareness, and forum rules smile

Avalonofthewind
Solaris Whips Thors ass into the next century.

Supes1M matches his strength with stars easily...it says it in the man of tommorrow 1M issue.

EvilCap America
Yah i really dont see how 1 Thor can match hundreds of Supermans other assorted heroes and a few Captain Marvel types i noticed floating around in those battles that Solaris torches.Using most of the DC:1mill stuff is a little awkward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.