Williams Sisters Competing For 'X-Men 3' Role

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams are said to be competing for a role in X-Men 3. The sporting sisters are thought to be both wanting to play the role of a bisexual hooker in the film.

"Brett feels either of the girls would be fantastic for the role, which is a superhero who oozes sex appeal," a source told The Sun. "Her great power is the ability to seduce anyone."

^^is this going to be stacy-x?

Britrogue
Originally posted by stormfront13
Tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams are said to be competing for a role in X-Men 3. The sporting sisters are thought to be both wanting to play the role of a bisexual hooker in the film.

"Brett feels either of the girls would be fantastic for the role, which is a superhero who oozes sex appeal," a source told The Sun. "Her great power is the ability to seduce anyone."

^^is this going to be stacy-x?

Aren't they a little.....................masculine looking for the part of a Superheroine?

stormfront13
i don't know, depending on who they play, i thought if they were going to play anyoneit should have been frenzy

munkiesarus
They can play Eanie and Meanie, Maggot's worms.

Mainstream
Originally posted by munkiesarus
They can play Eanie and Meanie, Maggot's worms.

don't knock Maggot he was kinda cool

munkiesarus
Who's "knock"ing Maggot? Them sisters are the subject of my affection in said post.

black robb
Serena has the juiciest ass so she can be in it for all i care...http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5498/serena_williams_beach.jpg

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
don't knock Maggot he was kinda cool And dont u forget it, people! cool

black robb
don't knock Maggot he was kinda cool yeah sure...he was just as cool Jubilee

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
yeah sure...he was just as cool Jubilee

now that was hurtful

black robb
now that was hurtful big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.