beasties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
this is probly been done so just ell me but this was my fave show as a kid probly cuz of the ant guy with the ass gun but who liked this show i shure did toys were a living hell to transform

MissCurlyCat
alien2

b-dan
ths show was really good till they got bak to energon then it was ****ed

slim_thug
o..............k

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by b-dan
this is probly been done so just ell me but this was my fave show as a kid probly cuz of the ant guy with the ass gun but who liked this show i shure did toys were a living hell to transform
do you mean beast wars sweety stick out tongue

b-dan
ya they changed it to beasties tho when i watched it for some reason but ya im talking about beast wars

powerfulone1987
Are you talking about Transformers?

With the ape one and the tiger and rat and enemy dinosaurs? The one that was in 3-D that was on Fox Kids a long while ago?

If so, I loved that show. I hate that it stopped coming on. I liked the 3-D and the characters and it got even more interesting when they had to leave their planet and go to the big Computer like city, maybe called energon, can't remember.

And their minds left their bodies and they forgot who they were and became different transformers but eventually remembered who they were. Even though the Tiger transformer was my favorite. When they got to the new planet , the Spider one became a close second.

I don't remember if I watched the ending show or not but I think the city exploded or something.
Really wish it came back on or they had DVD's of it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.