unbreakable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
this is my fave movie theres probly a thread but who liked this movie my fave line in it was "now we kow who you are i know who i am, you can tell who the villan is gonna be in the comic he is exactly the opposite as the hero he could even be his freind like we are daivd!!" well who liked it

Myth
Work on spelling and sentence structure.

Anyway, I really liked Unbreakable. It was by far my favorite M. Night movie. Jackson and Willis give great performances and the mood of the movie is just great. Well there's my two cents.

kier14matrix
I thought it was an awesome film, had a brilliant storyline and very good acting by two superb actors, Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson.

Next Venom_girl
Great film. Loved the ending.

mr.smiley
That movie was too cool.Probaly one of the best super hero films

ragesRemorse
^^^agreed

gentmax
I thought it was great!

bilb
I actually loved this movie.. I never understood why it got such a bad wrap...

Superfly4000
That was a great movie. The camera angles got pretty annoying at times, but overall a great plot and storyline. That was M. Night at his best.

fruits
it was awesome. been a while since i saw it, but it was very good. i think i need to go rent it so i can watch it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.