Charlie Hunnam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvenQueen
I noticed there is no Charlie Hunnam thread and I figured I start one...I consider him to be one of the hottest celebrities...And by my pic you should be able to tell. Hes in the movie Abandon and Nicholas Nickelby and starred on the WB show Young Americans. Hes also gonna be in the upcoming movie Cold Mountain.

So lets talk about him!

Isnt he a sexy beast? big grin

ElvenQueen
come on...someone here has to share with me the love for Charlie.

texas-killah
I do!!!! WOW he is so hot!!! looks like a younger edition od brad pitt!!! lol *smile smile smile smile....*

Morning_Glory
have no idea who this is... no expression

TWelling4Ever
me either...

Morning_Glory
Charlie Bo Barley .. Banana Fanana Fo Farley no expression

silver_tears
I loved him in Abandon as Embry
And the lead in Nicholas Nickleby

Morning_Glory
confused never heard of him either

silver_tears
Abandon is worth a look erm

Morning_Glory
what is Abandon about?

silver_tears
Catherine Burke (Holmes) is under pressure. She faces exams, completion of her thesis, and a competitive interview process, all of which is compounded when a police detective, Wade Handler (Bratt), begins investigating the two year-old disappearance of her boyfriend, Embry Langan (Hunnam), a young man whose memory haunts and obsesses her. As the investigation continues, Catherine is forced to choose between her past passions and new possibilities, even as Handler is discovering surprising new facts about Embry and his possible connection to another disappearance from campus.

Morning_Glory
ok...not a Holmes fan...

silver_tears
me neither stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
confused oh?

silver_tears
she's a hack

gshkris7272
i love charlie hunnam.. hes like the hottest person alive.. and hes really talented... i was going to fly to New York to see GSH (greenstreethooligans) but my parents didnt want to anymore.. mad miffed huh sick zorro wacko HAHA that was very much funn indeed mate..

KillTheLight
confused

gshkris7272
HAHA!!! i was so high then.. sorrysmile

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
confused never heard of him either
Ok shhh mg!!!

droolio hotness in Hooligans!!!

gshkris7272
lol

gshkris7272
been is biggest fan for like 5 years.

silver_tears
merged smile

liesjeliev
Oowh... I love him big grin I saw Queer as Folk and I fell in love :P

gshkris7272
lol, what does merged mean??

Tygergirl
I FECKING LOVE GREEN STREET ITS MY FAVE FILM BECAUSE OF CHARLIE HUNNAM a.k.a. the most gorgeous person alivedrool ps HE IS MINE AND NO OTHER BIATCH IS GOING TO STEAL HIM FROM MEnono cya luv tygerangel_not

gshkris7272
Bring it on!

gshkris7272
2gunschair
giljotiini<creepy.

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Tygergirl
I FECKING LOVE GREEN STREET ITS MY FAVE FILM BECAUSE OF CHARLIE HUNNAM a.k.a. the most gorgeous person alivedrool ps HE IS MINE AND NO OTHER BIATCH IS GOING TO STEAL HIM FROM MEnono cya luv tygerangel_not

puke lol im just being harsh

*sam*06
i think charlie is the fittest guy ever and a great actor stick out tongue but is he REALLY gay?????? FONT]

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by *sam*06
i think charlie is the fittest guy ever and a great actor stick out tongue but is he REALLY gay?????? FONT]

is he really gay? blink

gshkris7272
noooooooooooooooooooo. he was gay in queer as folk, but it was only a character. he was married to Katherine Towne i think it was for about 2 years then divorced. he also went out with a costume designer, but they split.

*sam*06
OMG !!!! thank u !! i will be able 2 sleep now ! xxx

gshkris7272
lol.. anyone see GSE?

*sam*06
yeh ! its well gud, e luks so fit in it :P:P:P x

gshkris7272
yeah newby. hes the hottest guy ever, and its not bad that he can actually act either. when did you first liking him sam?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.