Batman/DeathStroke/Wolverine Vs Hulk and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
The Brains will find away to beat the crap out of these too. Wolverine is the muscle of the team so after Batman throws the kriptonite at superman, wolverine digs his flesh, and then Takes down the hulk with brain power help from the other 2.

The MISTER
Adding Superman to the fray damns the team because Superman will kill Batman from a distance by either: Dropping something on him that he can't dodge, throwing something at him that he can't dodge, or just frying him with the heat vision. You have to remember...

Superman is well aware that Bruce knows his weakness.

The other two are killed by the hulk because they can't hurt him at all thanks to a healing factor that is far beyond wolverines and bulletproof skin. The team truly couldn't beat the hulk but many of Batman's supporters would say that he can use some sort of knockout gas and the hulk will jump right into it and take a really deep breath.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Batman Wins
The Brains will find away to beat the crap out of these too.
Lol. I seriously doubt it. With years of prep time maybe.

And both Hulk and Superman are just gonna stand there while their opponents "brain them to death" ? You wish.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by who?-kid
And both Hulk and Superman are just gonna stand there while their opponents "brain them to death" ? You wish.

laughing

HULKOWNSSUPERMA
WELL HULK COULD BEAT ALL THREE BUT WITH SUPERMAN IT WOUNT EVEN BE A CALLAGE

pr1983
The Brains will find away to beat the crap out of these too. Wolverine is the muscle of the team so after Batman throws the kriptonite at superman, wolverine digs his flesh, and then Takes down the hulk with brain power help from the other 2.

hysterical

your kidding...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by HULKOWNSSUPERMA

A what?

Superman 24

Did I read this right. Did you say that wolverine is the muscle ?

Superman 24

Superman lasers all of them, with the kriptonite in their hands, killing them. Hulk would, just walk through them, and doesn't even need superman.

willRules
LOL this is a terrible match up mate. No offence or anything but without prep you are giving Batman too much credit here..............

CorderaMitchell

A what?

Dark Thor
Hulk and SUperman

CorderaMitchell
A what?

klintypooh
I think it's a challange, kind of like 'It's a callage to type with your 'h' and 'n' keys missing.'

dawsey28
laughing

skizo
Originally posted by klintypooh
I think it's a challange, kind of like 'It's a callage to type with your 'h' and 'n' keys missing.'

You mean "Challenge" right??...cus you know Challange isnt a word...sucks to be corrected....

Grammaton
Wolverine is the "muscle"?!?!!...AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I think im in tears...

klintypooh
Originally posted by skizo
You mean "Challenge" right??...cus you know Challange isnt a word...sucks to be corrected....

Aaaaah yes Gaudere's Law strikes again. I think the main reason I spelt it -ange was because the original poster said 'challage' and I stuck with the incorrect ending.

Oh, and while we are still on the subject, it is spelt isn't, not isnt.

But can't we all just get along? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.