Jesus H Christ!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
Every thread posted is about how bored people are, can someone tell me what evil has possesed the OTF?

Ken Kenobi
le Crew is taking a break tonight, people are naturally bored without us.

Lana
C'mon, can't expect us to entertain you every damn night....

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
le Crew is taking a break tonight, people are naturally bored without us.

no fun.......

alcoholicpoet
Sure, I'll stay here and wallow in the former glory of the OTF.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Sure, I'll stay here and wallow in the former glory of the OTF.

You see...this is ze real reason we have le Crew, the OTF is boring and filled with RPG Threads/KMC Threads/Pubs & Bars, we needed some random threads. Thus le Crew was born.

Now people should stop all their bitching about le Crew and start enjoying themselves.

Cinemaddiction
Honestly, KMC is on the snide. Especially the OTF, it's been incredibly unfun, and no offense intended, but the whole hijacking of the OTF is getting stale pretty fast.

alcoholicpoet
You see...this is ze real reason we have le Crew, the OTF is boring and filled with RPG Threads/KMC Threads/Pubs & Bars, we needed some random threads. Thus le Crew was born.

Now people should stop all their bitching about le Crew and start enjoying themselves.

I enjoy le crew, the last week I felt like sleeping and now I return to boredom.

Darth Revan
I have to ask, when has the OTF NOT been like this? Remember the Pad? It was just like this, except now there are a specific number of people doing it. Chill out. The OTF sucks, always has.

Cinemaddiction
The Pad was seperate from the OTF, no? I mean, why should people have to put with "Le Crew" just so they can try and talk about other off topic stuff?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
The Pad was seperate from the OTF, no? I mean, why should people have to put with "Le Crew" just so they can try and talk about other off topic stuff?

Nobody has to put up with le Crew. erm We're just trying to spice things up, but like I said in your thread in the GDF: "I wouldn't cry if Raz takes away the OTF, it would bring back the overall maturity to the forums."...or something like that. confused

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
C'mon, can't expect us to entertain you every damn night....

actually i doschmoll

btw, whats jesus's middle name? Herb? Harvey? Homer?

The Tired Hiker
The Pad. cool

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
The Pad. cool

Sucked...

The Tired Hiker
Sucked...

But at least it was ABLE to suck. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.