will ron and hermione get together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackcat13
will ron and hermione date?i hope so. their always flirting. what do you think? Happy Dance eek! evil face Happy Dance

blackcat13
lalalalalalalalaala. i hope they get together. they r really cute together. love love

blackcat13
anybody there talk to me!! confused Happy Dance blink one eye yes wacko

Zatch_Bell
i would rather see her with harry.

NightCrawler341
This should be in the Shipper Thread.

NightCrawler341
And I'm only a little bit for Ron/Hermione. But it is switching. (Not that I am saying Hermione should go with Harry either, we all know I wont ship that.)

Zatch_Bell
Originally posted by blackcat13
will ron and hermione date?i hope so. their always flirting. what do you think? Happy Dance eek! evil face Happy Dance to say it bluntly no.

TheVapor
im going to tell any harry/hermione shippers that you are WRONG! heres my evidence

Hermione knows Harry likes cho in books 3-5 right. IF she wanted Harry to be hers she would try everything to prove Cho is not right for him or attempt to break themn up. book 5 tells us otherwise. After the tea place incedant harry is talking to hermione and she says things like "you should have said you were only meeting me because forced you" and "you should also have said how ugly you think i am".

Now there IS someone Hermione gets angry with when she sees him trying to get with other girls: Ron
1.She was mad that ron was googly for the veela and the Fleur girl.
2.She gets really mad when ron wants to take her to the yule ball as a last resort. They also fight more than friends would. more like a married couple

Ron acts the same way back too.
1.He certainly acts jealous that Hermione went to the yule ball with Victor and makes comments like "What you havnt started calling him Vicky yet" and completely ignores his date and concentrates on her during the ball.
2.In book 5 harry gets her a book for a present. Ron gets her Perfume. kinda personal gift dont ya think.

and a last bit of evidence: before the first quiditch match hermione KISSED ron on the cheek after saying good luck.

what do i think: Hermione/Ron and Harry/Ginny

Director_Joe
Well thought out and have evidence!

btw: I agree totally....there's no doubt that they'll get together

TheVapor
I kinda hope they spill the beans on their feelings about eachother in THIS upcoming book.

Jk says that Harry will have a bit of ramance in this next book. Luna and Ginny seem like the most likely choices and here are the reasons:

Luna - Luna and Harry have so many things in common and Harry was VERY tense and angry through most of the book. Basically the one time he really calmed down though is when him and Luna are having a discussion about her things being taken and he feels sorry for her and offers to help. On top of that when Luna talks about Sirius Harry doesnt vent on her like ron and hermione. the only problem i see with this is that although luna calmed harry down Luna doesnt seem to show anything back but i havnt read the book in a few months so its a little rusty

Ginny - In a scene from book 5 Ron says something that could be one of JK's hints and also shows Ron approves of Ginny with Harry. he says that he's glad that she dumped the boy she had been going out with ans says "Just choose someone...better...next time" he casted an oddly furtive look as he said this. also later in the final battle Lestrange tries to hurt Ginny to get the Prophecy and Harry protects her and later in the Hospital Wing when Ginny caught Harry's eye and looked away quickly. And even though she says she has given up on him doesnt mean she doesnt still have feelings for him. I tell the truth when i say the same thing has happened to me.

Out of the two i choose Ginny but that is just my opinion cool

Phoenix
Please use the Official Shippers Thread and please search before posting.

Thanks!

Phoe xx

Ps. Hoping ya do come over to the Shippers Thread - I need more R/Hrs over there, its usually just me! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.