The Current State of KMC: Your Thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I'm interested in hearing everyone's personal views in regards to the way the Killer Movie Community forums are being conducted as of late, the quality of the content, the overall management, as well as any suggestions or comments that could we could ultimately benefit from.

I'm not an OTF regular, not because I'm an old stick in the mud, it's just not my crowd. Anyway, my general observations are as follows, and ultimately have led to me declining participation in said forum(s).

* These topics with the double entendre's and sexual innuendo are really, really, really old. Did I say really? I meant really. Sex sells is the cliche response, and given the clientele of the OTF is anywhere between 13 and 21, it figures. But seriously, it's gotten to a point where it makes the forum unattractive to a lot of people who want to chat casually.

* Fan club threads and threads in the same vein that single out users. This is a community, not a self-worship forum. You're only alienating others when you start threads pertaining to one person, especially these fan club threads, threads about leaving, etc. If you're leaving, leave. If you like someone, tell them.

* The general lack of maturity overall. The GDF doesn't suffer from this? Why doesn't it rub off on the OTF? I'm all for having fun, but are threads that share the same rampant stupidity subjectwise really that fun?

* The hazing issue. I know it's "fun" to make fun of newbies, lord knows I've done it, but as of late, people have been down right inhumane to some of them. It's pointless, and I want to see it stopped.

* The quality of threads in virtually every single forum is suffering. Anyone else with me there?

So, does anyone else agree? Is anyone else as unhappy as I am? To be frank, I'm beginning to believe that "the powers that be" don't really care about the general degredation in the state of the forums. Changes that were touched on months ago have yet to be implemented, there's a lot of general chaos, and the love-love feeling just isn't there.

Darth Jello
well, a few buttholes have emerged that seem to do nothing but make idioting one liners or ruin all posts, but for the most part, i think that we've discussed things much more frankly and been more open than when i joined in late 2003

alcoholicpoet
Since the randomness of the OTF got stale, I seeked refuge in the GDF, in the last week the only notable posts I've made are in the Abortion thread. The GDF seems to barely be clinging to coolness.

Bardock42
Well for the OTF it just plain sucks...hardly a reason to visit it ever.....just boring threads over and over again...the one or two threads in there that are worth reading get Hijacked or leave the first page within a few minutes.......I used to like it...maybe it was better maybe I was different back then but it just doesn't do it for me anymore

THe GDF is getting worse too.....a lot of stuff that should be in the OTF (and would be pretty good there) is made....not a l,ot of stuff worth debating......then there are lots of stupid NWO threads and other relatively pointless threads.....occasionally there are good topics and the people posting in the GDF are...well.....better than the OT crowd (not everyone and I know there are many that post in both but in general)

Philosophy and Religion Forum.....well for me they basically died they used to be great back in the days, now its just not worth posting there anymore...philosophy gets maybe one reply per day and the Religion forum has pretty boring threads and its just not the same since it was moved....

Movie Forums they are good...good threads people debate in them......

The other Forums seem to do quite well too didn't visit all but JB, Music, Book (not many foljs there though) all pretty decent...News and Question is a great Forum anyways....

Now Star Wars...hmm its not that great...fanboiys, idiots, and the other users make up a pretty bad mix.....some of the threads are good anyd interesting but lots are very n00bish....

So all in all I think KMC is pretty good....the OTF really sucks...and the Star Wars Forum could be better, nicer...more serious...but I enjoy KMC very much.....

Zatch_Bell
my thread isn't boring most are but mine is like an rp since ush is never on I put it there.

Tptmanno1
For the most part yes.
I hope people realize that the "le Crew" thing in the OTF, is just for a quick laugh, and that all the shit we do and say, all need to be taken with a grain of salt, its just for amusement, and randomness late at night.

The GDF had been better, I dunno what lost it, but I'm losing the fire to debate like I had a while ago.

but i have no fear that KMC will bounce back, its allways had its ups and downs...

Dexx
the otf creation was a major blow for KMC quality....that's my opinion. i never go there because it almost makes me sad to see how many people actually need real lives, and the few who do are naive enough to share it to people they don't know.

the boards were much better before it.

and lately, lack of time prevents me from visiting much more than my section and the rp games.

theReject
I like KMC as a whole, but I do think the OTF has gotten outta hand. erm

Imaginary
Stefan's right, the GDF is suffering. The OTF is only truly entertaining every now and then, it's pretty much a ton of crap threads on the first page with a couple of good threads here and there.

KidRock
The OTF consists of threads like this...

Thread Title: I cant belive this sad
Thread: I just dropped a nacho on myself sad

then a bunch of people chime in saying "AWWWAWAKA WAKA WAKA"

Or something stupid.

Imperial_Samura
On this occasion KidRock is quite correct. The OTF is just far to full of the most worthless threads about nothing. Nothing wrong with that, but it's just so... so.... bah.

And the decline of the religious and philosophy forums is disappointing.

And I have to ask - was the games versus forum really needed?

Ken Kenobi
vs. Forums...bad idea IMO.

I actually wouldn't cry if OTF were taken away, it would bring the overall maturity back to KMC. Ban random threads, or keep the Random Comments thread in GDF, for ALL random posts.

botankus
If you ever want to see an absolutely awful message board, go to the imdb.com message boards. Forget the movie - All the members want to do is lash out at each other's throats. And the members have no identities, either. They have no avatar and just a text sig, I believe.

I believe if things don't improve, KMC could be heading down that road. It's a good ways off, but eventually if the bashing (and I'm just as guilty as anyone) doesn't stop it's exclusively just going to be a your side / my side board. It's only partially that today.

Once again, you would think that the message board on imdb.com would be great, but they and the members have screwed it up big time. While I don't think it's even close to that level, if KMC even approached that filth I would leave. I love KMC. Let's not go there.

Clovie
I generally agree with Cine's first post.

and with some stuff that Bardock's added.

as for me...
I'm generally happy with forums.
JB, X-men and N&Q are nice.

OTF is getting slightly boring/annoying/disturbing recently..
but i hope it will get a bit better soon.

GDF is scary cry

And i don't get that thing with ppl who are like like 3 months are calling ppl who are 2 months 'noobs'..pointless. and unkind sad

botankus
Originally posted by Clovie
And i don't get that thing with ppl who are like like 3 months are calling ppl who are 2 months 'noobs'..pointless. and unkind sad

I'm going to call you a noob. stick out tongue You've been here 2 months less than me.

...but you've made something like 68,000 more posts than me, though. smile

Clovie
Originally posted by botankus
I'm going to call you a noob. stick out tongue You've been here 2 months less than me.

...but you've made something like 68,000 more posts than me, though. smile you're OLD!!! tongue10

accidentally bag

!!! i forgot one thing!!
It would maybe help a bit if the ignore threads option was back confused i know it won't cure all problems but it would make them not so visible

Ken Kenobi
you're OLD!!! tongue10

accidentally bag

!!! i forgot one thing!!
It would maybe help a bit if the ignore threads option was back confused i know it won't cure all problems but it would make them not so visible

Ignore threads would be great again.

But personally, I think OTF should go bye bye.

DenKi
Its Sunny, Go outside!

I think this forum is going down hill becos of people signing onto this forum not reading the rules ad creating stupid threads, The Mods are on here enough to take action or even warn them.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DenKi
Its Sunny, Go outside!

I think this forum is going down hill becos of people signing onto this forum not reading the rules ad creating stupid threads, The Mods are on here enough to take action or even warn them.

We can't warn people for saying their threads are stupid. that would be basing the warning on our opinions.

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'm interested in hearing everyone's personal views in regards to the way the Killer Movie Community forums are being conducted as of late, the quality of the content, the overall management, as well as any suggestions or comments that could we could ultimately benefit from.

I'm not an OTF regular, not because I'm an old stick in the mud, it's just not my crowd. Anyway, my general observations are as follows, and ultimately have led to me declining participation in said forum(s).

* These topics with the double entendre's and sexual innuendo are really, really, really old. Did I say really? I meant really. Sex sells is the cliche response, and given the clientele of the OTF is anywhere between 13 and 21, it figures. But seriously, it's gotten to a point where it makes the forum unattractive to a lot of people who want to chat casually.

* Fan club threads and threads in the same vein that single out users. This is a community, not a self-worship forum. You're only alienating others when you start threads pertaining to one person, especially these fan club threads, threads about leaving, etc. If you're leaving, leave. If you like someone, tell them.

* The general lack of maturity overall. The GDF doesn't suffer from this? Why doesn't it rub off on the OTF? I'm all for having fun, but are threads that share the same rampant stupidity subjectwise really that fun?

* The hazing issue. I know it's "fun" to make fun of newbies, lord knows I've done it, but as of late, people have been down right inhumane to some of them. It's pointless, and I want to see it stopped.

* The quality of threads in virtually every single forum is suffering. Anyone else with me there?

So, does anyone else agree? Is anyone else as unhappy as I am? To be frank, I'm beginning to believe that "the powers that be" don't really care about the general degredation in the state of the forums. Changes that were touched on months ago have yet to be implemented, there's a lot of general chaos, and the love-love feeling just isn't there.

I actually agree with all you have said but the threads i hate most are the ones which depict how bad KMC is why do people complain over and over again!

I will admit that the OTF is very monoutonus and can grow tedious at times but it is normally a very fun place.Especially when Deano gets flamed by me..all in good spirit however...wink

Clovie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ignore threads would be great again.

But personally, I think OTF should go bye bye. at all? confused dunno if it is the best idea.

but ignore thingie was very nice.

Grand Moff Gav,
Star wars threads have gone down the drain no-one is ever there

botankus
Originally posted by KidRock
The OTF consists of threads like this...

Thread Title: I cant belive this sad
Thread: I just dropped a nacho on myself sad

then a bunch of people chime in saying "AWWWAWAKA WAKA WAKA"

Or something stupid.

Great way to put it, KidRock.

The following pretty much sums up the OTF:

If I passed out head-first on my keyboard with my tongue dangling over the <ENTER> key, and every once in a while if I moved my head to register keystrokes and a drop of drool hitting the <ENTER> key would submit the post, I would have a good chance of being very popular in the OTF.

I just think it's funny when one of the OTF "legends" leaves the safe haven of their forum and tries to make posts in the GDF.

Clovie
What legends?

and on the note..i've spent rather much time there...but I consider myself on a bit higher level than "dangling the tongue on the keyboard" erm

Deano
kmc has its good weeks and its bad weeks

cant be sweet all the time

botankus
Well, I was exaggerating - I'm definately guilty of that when trying to prove a point, especially out of KMC. smile

Clovie
Well, I was exaggerating - I'm definately guilty of that when trying to prove a point, especially out of KMC. smile okay..

PVS
im happy that there's an OTF. i hardly ever go there, but it give babblers and attention whores a place to spam. if not there, where would the spam go? thats right....here....right here. every decent topic here would zoom down to page 6 in a matter of minutes to make room for idiotic threads as cin has stated. i think of it as a kind of spam dump....like the KMC septic tank if you will. take it away and we'll all be up to our necks in shit.

so long live the OTF, i say!!!

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS
im happy that there's an OTF. i hardly ever go there, but it give babblers and attention whores a place to spam. if not there, where would the spam go? thats right....here....right here. every decent topic here would zoom down to page 6 in a matter of minutes to make room for idiotic threads as cin has stated. i think of it as a kind of spam dump....like the KMC septic tank if you will. take it away and we'll all be up to our necks in shit.

laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PVS

Take my idea of putting the random and idiotic threads into one Uber idiot thread...roll eyes (sarcastic)

All those who abuse the GDF with spam in the inappropriate place, would get a warning.

Grand Moff Gav,
Take my idea of putting the random and idiotic threads into one Uber idiot thread...roll eyes (sarcastic)

All those who abuse the GDF with spam in the inappropriate place, would get a warning.

you could lead to a banning of many people

PVS

no effin way. stop and think about the amount of spam that would be redirected. you dont have the time to give out that many warnings and bannings. all the mods put together dont have that kind of time. you could hire an army of mods and it would still be a total mess. it would drive you insane. you would rip your own hair out, run around the place screaming like a madman, and they would find you laying in the corner naked in a fetal position.

look at all the BS at the ep3 section for example and imagine that, but say 50 fold. thats what it would be imho. even if you had nothing else to do (sleep included), there just isnt enough hours in the day to control all that nonesense.

i prefer it to all be concentrated into one forum. its tucked neatly away and out of site, and nobody has to even know what nonesense goes on there...its a beautiful thing yes

Grand Moff Gav,
The one thing which really annoys me is when people start threads that are little more than somthing pasted of a website and is absolute and allows no room for disscusion.(Does anyone know whom i am talking about)

botankus

No one should be made fun of for the sole purpose of them being new. I've done it in the past for that reason but it's not necessary for me to do in the future.

However, when you see someone with a "junior member" title posting NEW THREADS like,

"hi every1 im on fire newayz u wanna c me dance? Happy Dance "

or

"Whoa! I just figured out how to download 4 movies that haven't even been made yet! Click on my URL and I'll show you. It's easy!"

People like this always start threads. I've only started 22 threads in almost 2 years here, and five minutes into KMC you got these jokers starting thread topics like the ones above. That drives me crazy.

Clovie
No one should be made fun of for the sole purpose of them being new. I've done it in the past for that reason but it's not necessary for me to do in the future.

However, when you see someone with a "junior member" title posting NEW THREADS like,

"hi every1 im on fire newayz u wanna c me dance? Happy Dance "

or

"Whoa! I just figured out how to download 4 movies that haven't even been made yet! Click on my URL and I'll show you. It's easy!"

People like this always start threads. Five minutes into KMC and they're starting thread topics like the ones above. That drives me crazy. but these are not because they're new.
it's because they're idiots.

botankus
but these are not because they're new.

Yes, I agree. But it's the ones who are both idiotic and new that I'm talking about. Nobody with 10,000 career posts makes those threads.

Grand Moff Gav,

yeah but after a while they make good ones again

Clovie
Yes, I agree. But it's the ones who are both idiotic and new that I'm talking about. Nobody with 10,000 career posts makes those threads. coz people are not getting stupider (at least usually stick out tongue)

Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
yeah but after a while they make good ones again or are banned erm

botankus
The one thing which really annoys me is when people start threads that are little more than somthing pasted of a website and is absolute and allows no room for disscusion.(Does anyone know whom i am talking about)

Are you referring to the new subsidiary of rense.com? big grin

PVS
well, i find that the big trend is this:

-idiot registers and spams forums with endless threads.

-people calmly suggest that he shouldnt spam forums

-idiot say "i'll do what i want" and continues spamming

-people get pissed at idiot

-idiot cries and accuses everyone of being harsh on new members

i've encountered this many times before and it pisses me off. when i started here, i never posted a stupid attention whore thread, and even if i did, i would have listened to anyone who suggested that it was the wrong thing to do. its called common courtesy, and it has nothing to do with being a new member or even to do with forum courtesy. its LIFE courtesy, and i think these people are treated far too leniently. by the time they are finally banned the damage is already well done to the tune of like 30 threads. my 3 cents

Ken Kenobi
you could lead to a banning of many people

Many people...which is good.

Clovie
Originally posted by PVS
well, i find that the big trend is this:

-idiot registers and spams forums with endless threads.

-people calmly suggest that he shouldnt spam forums

-idiot say "i'll do what i want" and continues spamming

-people get pissed at idiot

-idiot cries and accuses everyone of being harsh on new members

i've encountered this many times before and it pisses me off. when i started here, i never posted a stupid attention whore thread, and even if i did, i would have listened to anyone who suggested that it was the wrong thing to do. its called common courtesy, and it has nothing to do with being a new member or even to do with forum courtesy. its LIFE courtesy, and i think these people are treated far too leniently. by the time they are finally banned the damage is already well done to the tune of like 30 threads. my 3 cents but i like attention baby

Bardock42
Yes, I agree. But it's the ones who are both idiotic and new that I'm talking about. Nobody with 10,000 career posts makes those threads.

Oh you will see.....I hit the Ten Thousan d soon....so much fun ....give me more Topic Possibilities...

Maybe it goes together....JM should study that with here Psychology Class

As for PVS, you are right it safes the other forums, but maybe just maybe....if it wasn't there and after the banning of 1000-2000 Idiot Members it would get better.....or not....not worth to risk

Imperial_Samura
How many members are there of KMC forums? And how many never post, or only do it once of twice (like the many in the religion forum), then are never seen again?

botankus
If you browse through the "members list" at the tens of thousands of users, you'll usually see about 1 out of every 30 or so that has more than 2 posts.

Clovie
If you browse through the "members list" at the tens of thousands of users, you'll usually see about 1 out of every 30 or so that has more than 2 posts. 1598 members with at least 1000 posts.
and there is 71 958 members

so only 2% of ppl here can be called regulars (or used to be regulars)

smart

Imperial_Samura
My goodness, it seems like such a waste. Still, better they never post then post foolish things I guess.

debbiejo
So many funny people on here....makes my day.......

Creative topics too..... blink laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
In the Music Forum particularly, it's getting toward being clogged with stupid threads because stupid people (because newbies can be smart) create multiple threads like:

"What song do you like by *Insert shit band here*?" and "*Insert shit band here* Wooo they rock!!!111!11".

The OTF - whilst it IS for off topic, random stuff - is getting a little too random I think. Even random can be concentrated random.

It's all getting a little juvenile as Cine pointed out.

Thread title: "Look at my cock."

Thread: "It's my cock. *Picture of a chicken*."

Now don't get me wrong, I like chickens. If you leave this thread thinking "AC doesn't like chickens." you will be wrong.

BUT, having said that, I feel it's all getting a little dry.

-AC

whirlysplat
Pointless thread, this is how forums are. How many times has a thread like this been done on every forum on the web? I wish I had a penny for it.

Cinemaddiction
Good stuff, except for a seemingly clueless reply from Whirly there, so keep it comin'.

whirlysplat
Good stuff, except for a seemingly clueless reply from Whirly there, so keep it comin'.
These kind of threads do that, they become group think and elitist.

Lana
I have to admit, I'm beginning to get quite bored with KMC, and am almost starting to go back to like when I first joined and basically only posted in the RP sections.

The OTF....well, I'm with Ken, I really don't think I'd miss it all that much. It's fun for idiocy, but it gets old, really fast. Yes, I have made stupid threads in there, particularly lately. But it's gotten boring already. And all the stupid 'trend' threads, like the "______ Fanclub" "Do you like me" "KMC (insert room here)", pity threads....I am SO glad those aren't allowed anymore.

And I agree whole-heartedly with what AC says about the Music Forum. There are SO many repeat threads in there, and stupid polls where people post 10 random bands and ask what your favorite is. There must be about 50 of those threads floating around in there.

I very rarely even go into the EpIII forum because of the sheer idiocy that goes on in there.

Even the GDF seems like it's slipping. On the occasion that a good topic to discuss DOES get posted, there are always people who have to come in and try and derail it by talking about something completely irrelevant. Or there are the people who will completely ignore any rational argument or questions that are aimed at them.

And it REALLY would be helpful if people would actually read the rules. Now, this isn't meant to sound harsh against new members, because I know that not all of them are like this, and there are some older members that have done this too. But for the most part, it is new members that do this. It's so annoying when people post things in the wrong forum because they can't be bothered to scroll all the way down the page, or when 100 threads about the same thing are started because they don't bother searching to see if it's been made already....like in the Signature forum, the Request thread is nearly always at the top of the first page. No excuse to miss it. But there's always a bunch of threads being made asking "will you make me a sig?"

And another thing that really peeves me, which tends to occur in the RP forums, is when random people come in and post garbage to disrupt a thread. This happens quite often in the RP forums, and it's so annoying.

Well, those are my thoughts.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by whirlysplat
These kind of threads do that, they become group think and elitist.

Asking people what they feel is wrong with KMC? Give me a break. Not every forum is like this, I've been on plenty. I'm going to use MY position to KMC's advantage and set shit straight around here. Behind the scenes, I'm pushing to get a lot done. You'd say that "this is how forums are", that doesn't mean this is the way forums have to be.

BTW, when I say clueless, I mean you've been here a couple of months, and it's different from the inside looking out as a veteran and a moderator.

WindDancer
I think the OTF just needs to tone down on the massive amount of threads. Like what is the point of opening 20 threads to just say "I think you're hot" I don't think is annoying but is just seems so pointless.

The GDF has complete lost is debate basis. Is nothing more than a bunch moral thumb pushers and conspiracy mumble jumbo. Add to that the infamous "You are so WRONG! And I'm so RIGHT" attitude reflection from certain members that posts here. Is no longer a place of debate it has become a place of finger pointing and not even bothering to read other people's comments or ideas. Then we have the martyrs running around saying "A moderator has twisted around my comments and blah, blah, blah!" Which is exactly the attitude of 10 year old child with issues.

I constanly ask people to please just don't bash another member for their comments or opinions no matter how silly they may sound. No, they don't listen. They keep going at it. Then I have to firm and tell them to really stop it. Thats when they get all defensive and cried out "I was on topic why you blame me?"

Aside from all that I can't complain about KMC. I like this place and it will have it's ups and downs. But eventually it will settle down. People have so much to say and I guess is fine to give your opininon. Is just a matter of trying to read and understand. Not to mock or harrass. That's all I gonna say.

How can I forget the 200 threads dedicated to discussion of President Bush policies in the GDF? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Primitive Screwhead
It is sad to see things had changed for the worse since I first came here back in late 2003. They started to turn last year, hence why I stopped contributing for awhile. Now that I've returned, it's good to see that some of those that made this site actually fun to peruse not only are still here, but have actually moved into moderator roles. I like the longevity. On the flipside however, it seems that a lot of these newer members have brought a certain lack of online etiquette with them. From general potty humor to flat-out arrogance and member-bashing, I remember a time when stuff like this got stamped out pretty quick. Also, while I realize that the OTF and GDF are there for things not necessarily movie or art related, this arrogant presentation of conspiracy theory to the point that the majority of people on this forum have been called everything under the sun (without provocation, might I add) is just completely uncalled for. I'll stick to the movie, book and gaming threads and hope that the damage is kept to a minimum there.

Primitive Screwhead
Originally posted by WindDancer
I think the OTF just needs to tone down on the massive amount of threads. Like what is the point of opening 20 threads to just say "I think you're hot" I don't think is annoying but is just seems so pointless.

The GDF has complete lost is debate basis. Is nothing more than a bunch moral thumb pushers and conspiracy mumble jumbo. Add to that the infamous "You are so WRONG! And I'm so RIGHT" attitude reflection from certain members that posts here. Is no longer a place of debate it has become a place of finger pointing and not even bothering to read other people's comments or ideas. Then we have the martyrs running around saying "A moderator has twisted around my comments and blah, blah, blah!" Which is exactly the attitude of 10 year old child with issues.

I constanly ask people to please just don't bash another member for their comments or opinions no matter how silly they may sound. No, they don't listen. They keep going at it. Then I have to firm and tell them to really stop it. Thats when they get all defensive and cried out "I was on topic why you blame me?"

Aside from all that I can't complain about KMC. I like this place and it will have it's ups and downs. But eventually it will settle down. People have so much to say and I guess is fine to give your opininon. Is just a matter of trying to read and understand. Not to mock or harrass. That's all I gonna say.

This sums up my thoughts as well.

Alpha Centauri
Then we have the martyrs running around saying "A moderator has twisted around my comments and blah, blah, blah!" Which is exactly the attitude of 10 year old child with issues.

We also have the moderators running banning the people speaking freely instead of the people breaking actual forum rules, then complaining about the state of KMC. Which is exactly the issues of a....well a crap mod.

And since I actually have the decency to name who I'm talking to instead of giving a blatant and cowardly veiled slap on the wrist, yes WindDancer, that's you. Because guess what? That's what you did and most of the people who viewed that thread know it. If you weren't a shit mod, I wouldn't be complaining that you are.

Don't complain that this forum is going into the crapper when you were happy enough to ban me for committing the cardinal sin of repeatedly asking for an apology in the hopes of peacefully resolving an issue that shouldn't have even come up anyway and yet, not give anything to the actual person being abusive and breaking forums rules. If you are tired of those people being here, ban them instead of trying to make examples of the people you just don't like very much.

-AC

WindDancer
AC simple and to the point. You got issues with me take it to pm's. Quit acting like if you're some poor defenseless victim here. And thank you for calling me a shit mod. Because for me you're nothing but a shit member with and ego that size of the Atlantic Ocean.

Clovie
pacific is bigger confused

May i add something?
Just calm down. both of you confused

Alpha Centauri
Thanks for the compliment and for confirming the suspicion of vendetta pursuit big grin.

I wouldn't have even said anything had you not tried to comment at me.

But that's all I have to say on the matter.

-AC

WindDancer
pacific is bigger confused

May i add something?
Just calm down. both of you confused

I follow my own advice and said take it to the pms. Trolls and troublemakers never get the best of me they wil be dealt with in time. I move on...

PVS
but you then went on to call him a "nothing but a shit member", which is pretty much a flame.
*runs away and hides*

WindDancer
Originally posted by PVS
but you then went on to call him a "nothing but a shit member", which is pretty much a flame.
*runs away and hides*

Indeed, I admit it was the wrong thing to say. But I guess that is the purpose of anyone trying to provoke another person. Anyways, I'll be discipline. And I won't go on crying like a child.

Clovie
I follow my own advice and said take it to the pms. Trolls and troublemakers never get the best of me they wil be dealt with in time. I move on... you're right of course.
but however i usually don't agree with AC..this place would be boring without him
(note: i have no idea why and when he was banned messed)

PVS
he was banned because he spent like 3 pages of the member pictures thread demanding an apology from a teenage girl. laughing out loud obviously an impossible dream. needless to say it would have went on for ten pages more if something wasnt done. i think the banning was a bit harsh, but i agree a stop had to be put to it.

Clovie
omg blink and that was reason to a ban? weird...
but on the other hand... 3 pages with asking for an apology..is kinda much confused

*has no opinion*

Lana
Especially as the person who had actually been doing the bashing got off without even so much as a warning.....

PVS
they were both bashing, and i agree the punishment should have been even handed, but that was not one sided bashing.

Clovie
wait a minut.... that girl didn't get a ban as well? blink

Lana
wait a minut.... that girl didn't get a ban as well? blink

Nope, not even warned.

Alpha Centauri
I wasn't even bashing the girl, I made jokey remarks and even stated I was joking. She blew it out of proportion straight away.

Funny how WindDancer also made the slip up of claiming he thinks I'm a shit member, yet happens to be friends with the girl who he should have banned, but didn't. Interesting.

Not only that, but says "Got issues? Take it to PMs." Despite him previously having a blatant and cowardly pop at me in this very thread.

You don't need to be Batman to figure out what's going on here.

-AC

WindDancer
Okay, I gonna clear something the situation here. Yes! That other person was warned severely and it was it's first offense. Unlike the other person who had already been reported many times for instigating fights...that person got a banned. This is all recorded in the Mod lounge.

Ushgarak
A very strong recommendation from myself here to stop talking about any disciplinary action from a mod in this thread. Full stop. Waste of everyone's time and not an objective place to talk it over anyway.

Odd thing is, I can't even remember a time when the majority of members were not complaining that KMC was getting worse. I can only assume that by that logic it must have been the very vision of Heaven when I joined.

Oh no... hang on... it was Global Mods being banned for deleting entire forums and Merc trying to convince everyone he had brain cancer.

KMC has changed, for sure. Sme changes I loathe, some I do not. It is certainly massive now and will never be a small set of like-minded people again. But it is something that everyone can take something different from. From my point of view, the RP area is better than it ever was (from a variety of definitions from "I have a fantastic set of players and evolved storyies in the SW RP" to "Anyone can try any random idea in Unhosted, which keeps them happy"wink, and that's enough to make me happy.

Sorry if your own favourite part of KMC is crappy right now but chances are it will be better in future.

Clovie
Originally posted by Lana
Nope, not even warned. unfair sad

Alpha Centauri
I've been reported many times for instigating fights?

Have you missed the endless amounts of people who claim to PM each other with tales of how bad they dislike me? For a mod, you're pretty clueless as to what's going on here on KMC.

I would like actual proof where I've done this, where I've broken rules or where I've been so abusive personally that it requires a report or a ban.

Either way, she was warned severely. I was banned for nothing but trying to resolve it. I looked at KMC's rules page. She broke those rules, I didn't.

Am I really informing a mod on how to do his job? I think I am.

-AC

Lana
That's because we're just cool like that big grin

Well, the RP sections ARE what made me stick around when I initially joined.....

PVS
AC, you insulted her as well.
im not defending anyone, but dont claim to be squeaky clean.
you got in some jabs as well. i agree you were treated unfairly,
but you are no frikin angel either.

Ushgarak
This is ridiculous. If you want to complain about moderation do it in a more appropriate place. Prolonging this helps no-one and can only bring more trouble.

Alpha Centauri
Ush, to be fair, I was well within my right to respond to WD's post. He made a jab at me then when I replied, he claimed he wanted to take it to PMs. That and I believe any sane person can clearly see he was wrong and biased in what he did.

Originally posted by PVS
AC, you insulted her as well.
im not defending anyone, but dont claim to be squeaky clean.
you got in some jabs as well. i agree you were treated unfairly,
but you are no frikin angel either.

I didn't insult her.

Whether I'm an "angel" or not is irrelevant. In that case, I was banned for working to resolve an issue that started with me giving a genuine compliment and he throwing insults, blatant ones, in return.

The only comments I made were in relation to the nature of her posting and attitude, which I then stated I was joking.

Either way, I'm done with this. I was merely responding to a jab, it needn't get this far.

-AC

Linkalicious
There has been no change in the OTF...it's always been filled with the EXACT same crap since I've been a member.

It's just as bad now as it was back a couple of months or even years ago.

PVS
anyway, the ep3 section is a clusterf***. im confident that time and a gradual decrease in hype will solve this, but damn has it gone to shit. a few times it seemed that good discussions were returning but then came the next surge of idiots and any meaningful threads were shot to page 3. i think more should have been done to put a stop to this, but rather the people pointing out the problem were blamed, and labled as 'noob bashers'. well, the 'noob bashers' gave up and look at it now, more retarded than ever. heartbreaking sad

Lana
Well, PVS, to be honest, pointing out someone's join date, post count, and thread count in stupid threads doesn't help matters. You can simply report the thread and not reply and it'll get forgotten.

I'm so glad I almost never post in the EpIII section.

Ushgarak
Actually, he was complaining about a lot of people, AC. I've seen a lot of people act like that over time. There was no need to drag this thread into an argument like that and if you had a moral high ground you lost it when you did so.

Easy to leave it when you get the last word in. Better to be the better man and just walk away regardless without feeling a need to worsen things by adding to them.

If everyone on these forums felt a less desperate need to thrash out their points continuously it would certainly be far more pleasant. Walking away is a great virtue. The amount of shit I simply no longer care about is massive.

AdventChild
I think KMC is really great! i mean i've been here for what almost a year now..that's really good....as for the OTF it's gotten old and nothing really interesting has come....

PVS
Well, PVS, to be honest, pointing out someone's join date, post count, and thread count in stupid threads doesn't help matters. You can simply report the thread and not reply and it'll get forgotten.

I'm so glad I almost never post in the EpIII section.

i never point out their join date. just their post/thread ration which is usually like 50/40 or something obnoxious like that. place the warning where it belongs, thats what i think. so such a post is useless. well, one useless post doesnt disrupt a forum quite the same as 30 useless threads from the same member, does it?

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
i never point out their join date. just their post/thread ration which is usually like 50/40 or something obnoxious like that. place the warning where it belongs, thats what i think. so such a post is useless. well, one useless post doesnt disrupt a forum quite the same as 30 useless threads from the same member, does it?

It doesn't help things, either.

PVS
btw, i dont blame ken for any of this (just to make that clear).
he's just one man running a forum of the most overhyped film of the decade.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Actually, he was complaining about a lot of people, AC. I've seen a lot of people act like that over time. There was no need to drag this thread into an argument like that and if you had a moral high ground you lost it when you did so.

Easy to leave it when you get the last word in. Better to be the better man and just walk away regardless without feeling a need to worsen things by adding to them.

Well he more or less quoted me, so I defended myself. I didn't do it with the intent of starting an arguement and he did actually have the last post, not me. I was just saying my side. Then everyone started discussing the incident, so I posted again.

I was done with it after my last post regarding the issue, really.

-AC

PVS
It doesn't help things, either.

i think it does. (not insult posts, but to point out repeat offence)
if its pointed out that the poster is a repeat offender than more people will report them. its just saying "this member is a problem, not just a typical newbie".

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Sorry if your own favourite part of KMC is crappy right now but chances are it will be better in future.

Not if the neglegence continues. Because, face it, KMC is getting neglected, and it seems like Ken and myself are the only ones motivated to get things changed around here.

alcoholicpoet
Not if the neglegence continues. Because, face it, KMC is getting neglected, and it seems like Ken and myself are the only ones motivated to get things changed around here.

I agree something needs to change here.

PVS
lets just have a massive group banning, mods included.
like some forum suicide cult. that should work big grin

Deano
hopefully pvs..you'll be the first to go..ya big head!! stick out tongue

Ushgarak

Seen it way worse. I suspect things will muddle on through. And changes can do more harm than good.

Raz
AC, anymore offtopic talk in this thread and you're outta here. End of discussion.

Regarding KMC "evolving", it happens. It has happened so many times that I've lost count.

Ushgarak
Absolutely. It used to happen in waves, but it has long been a continuous process now.

BackFire
Yep. The forums have their ups and downs, and they always bounce back up at some point.

PVS
*insert optimistic rhetoric here*

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Its weird, 2 Weeks ago KMC was More fun than it has been in the past year, no it seems this week it was shot to shit, But I admit I have been making some of the stupidest threads in the OTF but Even I am getting tired of that. I think Its also gotten to the point to where There are too many members, and as I've said before we should limit the Amout of people who join. And To what AC said, yea, Some Mods Should Not be Mods. And I think KMC is becoming like the Simpsons, people are just running out of Ideas, There are olny so many Movies you talk about till nothings left, or people have seen, In the OTF people run out of Funny Idead, The Music Forum there are only so many bands to talk about, and so on.. But I dunno, I still have hope for KMC.

Alpha Centauri
The key isn't to focus on things to discuss.

They just happen in waves and I'm sure KMC will overcome it regardless.

Members come and go and the only true death a forum can ever have is by losing all it's core members. Which I don't see happening.

-AC

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PVS
anyway, the ep3 section is a clusterf***. im confident that time and a gradual decrease in hype will solve this, but damn has it gone to shit. a few times it seemed that good discussions were returning but then came the next surge of idiots and any meaningful threads were shot to page 3. i think more should have been done to put a stop to this, but rather the people pointing out the problem were blamed, and labled as 'noob bashers'. well, the 'noob bashers' gave up and look at it now, more retarded than ever. heartbreaking sad

We can't very well ban new members because our opinion on their thread is below par. It may be a useless thread, it may be repetitive, it may be the stupidest thread since before TTH joined, but they are new and have yet to get used to how things are run on KMC.

The majority of KMC Episode III regular members really are n00b bashers. I could go dig up some of the threads from a couple of weeks ago (before I told you all to lay off) where members, yourself included) would basically tell the new members to f**k off or to shut up. This was done to some members who posted their first thread, not multiple threads.

They have their own ideas about the film, if you can't accept someone whose ideals and attitude are different than yours then you are the one with the problem. You can find at least one point to debate in all of these threads.

You have to remember that some of these people are new to the Star Wars universe and are not sure exactly what everything means. Don't you think it would be more helpful to point out their mistakes in a helpful, civilized manner, than to call them idiots? Educate them on the films. Debate with them, but do NOT resort to name calling and childishness.

If you are having such a problem with all of these threads then I better see some Reports filled out. I can't very well check every last thread, I can do my best, but I am just one man who is busy elsewhere on the 'net. Once again, fill out a Report and I or another Moderator will take care of it when we can. We must all work together to clean KMC, it can be better than this, you just have to work for it.

KidRock
I think the forums were much much better last year, but it will bounce back..it always does.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Not meaning to be crude but WOW there are a lot of newcomers these past few weeks. They're driving me nuts. But..we were all new once.

PVS
The majority of KMC Episode III regular members really are n00b bashers. I could go dig up some of the threads from a couple of weeks ago (before I told you all to lay off) where members, yourself included) would basically tell the new members to f**k off or to shut up. This was done to some members who posted their first thread, not multiple threads.

no ken, i never bashed a first, secon, or third time thread poster, so please dont assume like that because its not fair. i challenge you to prove me wrong. if you care to keep it off the forum then PM the link to me.

i get ticked when its useless thread #20 and still they go unchecked

anyway if you notice my second post:

Originally posted by PVS
btw, i dont blame ken for any of this (just to make that clear).
he's just one man running a forum of the most overhyped film of the decade.

pretty much what you said, and completely understandable.
i just think the decision (whoevers it was) to have you go it alone was a very shitty decision.

AdventChild
KMC has it's momments offen but it does have it's down's and boring times like this week has been kinda slow...forums is a place where you discuss and argue with ppl, but latly it's been kinda slow...it's like everyone is scared to say what they feel or feeling like the outkast....like AC, i respect him and like him alot cause he's true to what he feels and finiti, always stickin to what he believes no matter what anyone says....KMC has gotten a lil dull this week....but yea...OMG I've been here for almost a year and never seen Raz post...THATS SOOOOOO COOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deano
it cant be good all the time

i am finding it harder to post nowadays though

hotsauce6548
KMC... is not what is used to be.

The OTF has been destroyed, singling out new members, teasing them, bashing them.

Don't get me wrong, I usually go to the OTF, but it is getting steadily harder to find good threads to actually chat to people about something (possibly random) but meaningful.

Anoushka
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Not meaning to be crude but WOW there are a lot of newcomers these past few weeks. They're driving me nuts. But..we were all new once.

yeeaahhh...i kinda noticed that too...

has the board been publicised or something?messed

but i agree...this place isn't what it used to be.i'm finding less reason to post now.the philosophy forum was good but now it's dead,the GDF is starting to lose it (sorry) LOTR forums sorta died after ROTK,OTF has just become crap (sorry again) and the people who used to bring life (and meaning) to the forums are coming on less and less...but...i still come in hopes that KMC will bounce back -shrugs-

mr.smiley
I think we need new forums.At least two or three.I would love to see a history or science forum.

G.P
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
How many members are there of KMC forums? And how many never post, or only do it once of twice (like the many in the religion forum), then are never seen again? Darn, I was sure no one's ever read the statistics thread in the News & Q section. I had worked on that. I'm beginning to think that all I was doing was some intellectual masturbation. stick out tongue

(I'm off-topic, sorry)

G.P

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think we need new forums.At least two or three.I would love to see a history or science forum.

Put that suggestion in the Suggestion Thread in the N&Q's forum, but IMO I don't think it would work. Maybe the science forum, but history wouldn't. Most members are about pop culture and what's hot now, not something that happened ages ago. erm

Originally posted by G.P
Darn, I was sure no one's ever read the statistics thread in the News & Q section. I had worked on that. I'm beginning to think that all I was doing was some intellectual masturbation. stick out tongue

(I'm off-topic, sorry)

I loved reading the statistics. yes

jason maddox
KMC has got boring since last time i was on but as long as you have freinds to talk too what do you care

Cinemaddiction
What I want most is to see the changes that were suggested 6 months ago go into effect. The userbase evolves, so should the forums. I mean, we're still promoting franchises in the Movie Franchises forums that haven't been in theatres in over a year, and the popular threads are about games and posting pictures? What the hell, ya know?

Maybe some tighter restrictions in the OTF, restructure some forums so their a little more fun, etc.

Change is fun, and I get bored easily. I'm sure I'm not alone.

G.P
2- Movie sections (except SW)

If you allow me to, I'd like to remember what their evolutions were. Please correct me if I'm mistaken:
I'm not quite sure, but I think that when I first came here, only the Horror Movies had their own section. The rest was divided in two : Movie Reviews and Movie Discussions. I can't tell if the DVD talks section was already existing.
With the simultaneous success of many blockbusters and of KMC itself, several movies had their own section, considering the releases : X-men and Matrix, then PoTC, LoTR, HP - in order to avoid an overflow in the Movie Discussion Forum. Along came the Movie stars section.
There was then a multiplication of the forums to match the interests of members requiring a place they could kinda call their own. Hence many communities were formed, not necessarily communicating with each other (Anime, Comic books,...).
During the 6 months I missed, another genre has been separated : Sci-Fi/Fantastic. The Movie reviews section had been absorbed by M. Discussion forum and another one appeared : Foreign Movies section.

So by and large, this is an adapting system. Forums are put forward to match a demand. Yet they are not always put away -transformed as sub-forums - when it's over : Matrix, for example. (Note:I wish I could do more stats to show this, but my computer has crashed, and for the moment all my data is lost.)

I personally deplore the loss of the Movie Reviews Forum. Granted, its traffic wasn't very important (about as high as the Sports section). But to my mind, it enabled people to get a clear idea of what a movie looked like. It allowed to make people discover films they would never have considered if they had not heard of that way. Those were the advantages of having members from all over the world. I think one can have a Movie reviews section in which each member basically post one review - a bit elaborated, at least something more than " This movie rocks my socks !!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing " - and where no real debate is possible, because what counts is each member's personal feeling toward a movie ; I think we can have also a Movie Discussion forum in which a debate is allowed between the ones that have seen the movies on various points, or in which questions about movies in general are discussed.
To me, the separation was justified, because there is a difference between posting a revew and discussing a point.

It is really a strange thing that the "Foreign Movies section". Foreign from what ? Even if most posters here are from the US, there must be about 40 different nationalities here. To start with the Non-foreign movies include Canada and the UK. Had it been "Non-hollywood movies", I would have understood, but what is the link between the British film "My summer of love" and "Fantastic 4" ? Does this mean that in the world, there are English-speaking movies, and other movies ? Then what is the link between the Chinese-Thai movie "Last life in the Universe" and the Korean movie "Old boy" ?
This separation clearly makes no sense: it looks like a protective measure, for most members that visit the Movie Discussion forum are too lazy to see what goes on in the rest of the world. Being luckily confronted here in Paris with movies from the entire world, at least more than in most parts of the US, I can tell you that the most inventing cinema nowadays in Asia (Korea, mostly, but China is rising too), not in the US.

Third, I think the Sci-fi/Fantastic movies section - and it goes for the horror and foreign movies as well - only makes sense if there is something to tie them up. We're not here to create little communities that ignore what the other ones do.
That's why we need a section that gather every kind of cinema and several sections for members that want to get deeper in a particular subject. But it is no longer the case : the Movie Discussion Forum is in fact the "non-horror, non-sci-fi, non-non-english-speaking, non-HP, non-Lotr/Matrix/PoTC/JB, non-X-Men/Spiderman/Batman/Comics Movies Discussion Forum"

And that just makes no sense at all.

EDIT: P.S : Since it takes me one and a half hour to do each of these post, I'm sure you'll understand I'll make the rest tomorrow. It's almost 7:00 AM here, and I haven't spent the whole night before my computer. See You.

Ken Kenobi
Preach it brother.

Too many forums that aren't needed.

We can trim the fat, bring communities back together.

There should be:

(-text here = Sub-Forum)

Welcome
General Discussion
-Philosophy
-Religion Forum
Off-Topic
Movie Discussion
-Movie Stars & Celebrities
Movie Reviews & Trivia
DVD
Star Wars SAGA (It can all be merged to make one forum now)
-Star Wars Literature & Expanded Universe
TV
Music
Games
Sports
Book Discussion
-Comic Books (Non-Movie)
-Writers Showcase (IE, General Fiction Area & Poetry)
Artwork
-Signature
Role Playing
-Unhosted Role Playing
Star Wars Role Playing
News & Questions

This helps to unclog KMC somewhat. What do you say Raz?

Lana
I like that, but I think that GenFic should remain seperate from the Books forums....

Also, I really don't understand why Poetry and Prose is a subforum under Artwork. Yes, it is a form of art, but so is all creative writing. The art forum should be kept for showing off visual arts (so the signature forum belongs there), and GenFic for creative writing of all types. I think the Poetry and Prose section should be made a subforum within the GenFic, not Artwork.

And personally, I think that making the Unhosted RP section within the regular RP section could be disaterous....

bilb
i think putting all the SW stuff together (canon NOT EU) is a great idea.. would help reduce redundancy and it is all one big story now anyway...

Ken Kenobi
I like that, but I think that GenFic should remain seperate from the Books forums....

Also, I really don't understand why Poetry and Prose is a subforum under Artwork. Yes, it is a form of art, but so is all creative writing. The art forum should be kept for showing off visual arts (so the signature forum belongs there), and GenFic for creative writing of all types. I think the Poetry and Prose section should be made a subforum within the GenFic, not Artwork.

And personally, I think that making the Unhosted RP section within the regular RP section could be disaterous....

It's not anything set in stone, just my ideas. Feel free to mix and match as you please. Hopefully Raz will read this and maybe help out.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by G.P

I personally deplore the loss of the Movie Reviews Forum. Granted, its traffic wasn't very important (about as high as the Sports section). But to my mind, it enabled people to get a clear idea of what a movie looked like. It allowed to make people discover films they would never have considered if they had not heard of that way.

It is really a strange thing that the "Foreign Movies section". Foreign from what ? Even if most posters here are from the US, there must be about 40 different nationalities here. To start with the Non-foreign movies include Canada and the UK.

Third, I think the Sci-fi/Fantastic movies section - and it goes for the horror and foreign movies as well - only makes sense if there is something to tie them up. We're not here to create little communities that ignore what the other ones do.

Sorry for the massive amount of paraphrasing I'm about to do.. stick out tongue
The issue with the Movie Reviews forum is that people seldom wrote reviews, abided by the guidelines, and there was a lot of conflict and off topic banter, which is precisely what the MDF is for. Discussing movies. If the Movie Review forum were to stay, then I'd have to close virtually every single thread after the reviewer posted. We switched all the reviews over to the MDF, BTW. No point in having two sections that essentially serve the same purpose.

As for the Foreign Film section, by Hollywood standards, anything outside of the U.S., U.K. and Canada is considered a "foreign film", and so it's all encompassing. If English isn't their first language, chances are it's Foreign.

Regarding the "Genres" forums. That was my idea. Sci Fi, Foreign, Horror, and Animation are the 4 "other" genre's of filmmaking, other than Independent, which I indeed pushed for. These films aren't as widely represented in mainstream cinema, have very loyal fanbases, and their fans aren't always the typical movie-goers that would frequent the general movies discussed in the MDF. I suggested it as a courtesy to the more devoted fans of cinema, like myself, and the results have been out of this world, way better than I ever expected.

If you ask me, the Movie Franchises section should just be done away with. 1/2 of it features movies that are done and over with, and rob the MDF of posts/traffic. Movie Stars and Celebrities is nothing more than a place to be superficial and post pictures. The Movie Trivia thread is so mundane, recycling the same stupid games over and over again.

Star Wars DOES need to be merged, and I suggested that in my original proposal on the Mod Lounge..hope it gets read.

Just my take.

G.P
If the Movie Review forum were to stay, then I'd have to close virtually every single thread after the reviewer posted. We switched all the reviews over to the MDF, BTW. No point in having two sections that essentially serve the same purpose. I have to disagree : even though member tend to mess things up in the Movie Reviews forum , a review is definitely NOT a discussion. First, a simple movie can raise many different questions that can't be dealt in one thread. Look at the Matrix forum (there used to be even a Matrix philosophy sub-forum).
Discussing a movie is not just about kwowing whether people think it's a good or a bad movie.

That is why the MR section is not really a discussion section : it's a forum dedicated to "portraying" the film so that any member can know what it is about and what it is worth.

That's why you can have a thread open in the MR section and several in the MD forum. People were only discussing (arguing) in the Movie Reviews forum, because there was no more modding in that section to make things right. So the idea of a review had kinda faded.

A review is not limited to the statement saying whether a movie is good or bad. It's about the questions raised, the questions dealt with in a movies, the quality of the various processes or elements that make the movie (Editing, directing, acting, photography, music...), what the director meant,... You can even make a review without saying explicitely words like good/bad and words like that.

GuitarBunny
KMC is still pretty cool
but the fresh n00bs

are usually assh0les smile

Grand Moff Gav,

botankus
We were all n00bs at one time or another.

Grand Moff Gav,
We were all n00bs at one time or another.

except me mwahaha.........no i was a noob but i dont think that the KMC people are that friendly,as for me i sent around 100 Pm's to noobs because people aare so mean

Clovie
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
KMC is still pretty cool
but the fresh n00bs

are usually assh0les smile considering that you're here just few months..

it's nice to see some selfcriticism no expression

Grand Moff Gav,
I have only been here for a few months

botankus
considering that you're here just few months..

it's nice to see some selfcriticism no expression

LOL! laughing out loud

Clovie
except me mwahaha.........no i was a noob but i dont think that the KMC people are that friendly,as for me i sent around 100 Pm's to noobs because people aare so mean whaaat? blink
who's mean? huh

I have only been here for a few months almost a year yes

LOL! laughing out loud smart

Grand Moff Gav,
Soon i can say i've been here for a year and then laugh at the people who call others noobs when they have only been here a few months.

Grand Moff Gav,
whaaat? blink
who's mean? :huh

Alot of people such as those who are still noobs yet pretend not to be because they have been around for a month or two!

Clovie
Soon i can say i've been here for a year and then laugh at the people who call others noobs when they have only been here a few months. for me acting like that is rather annoying confused

Alot of people such as those who are still noobs yet pretend not to be because they have been around for a month or two! these are getting on my nerves..
some of new ppl are really nice and ok.. and some of the ppl who've been here for some time (like two weeks) acts as if they were Raz messed

Grand Moff Gav,
for me acting like that is rather annoying confused

these are getting on my nerves..
some of new ppl are really nice and ok.. and some of the ppl who've been here for some time (like two weeks) acts as if they were Raz messed

Im just kidding im to nice a guy to mock people justy because they are newer than me.

As for those Razites they seem to think flodding the Forums with rubbish threads is good and something we want.

Clovie
glad to hear it happy baby

exactly. and I prefer to decide by myself what is good for me.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Anoushka
yeeaahhh...i kinda noticed that too...

has the board been publicised or something?messed

but i agree...this place isn't what it used to be.i'm finding less reason to post now.the philosophy forum was good but now it's dead,the GDF is starting to lose it (sorry) LOTR forums sorta died after ROTK,OTF has just become crap (sorry again) and the people who used to bring life (and meaning) to the forums are coming on less and less...but...i still come in hopes that KMC will bounce back -shrugs-
Wow, 100% agreed. Couldnt have said it better.

Grand Moff Gav,
glad to hear it happy baby

exactly. and I prefer to decide by myself what is good for me.
Infact the only person I intetiannly (sp) annoy is Deano.And its all in jest!

Avier
I think that the ROG forums are good. Except that Ush is never in the Hosted and Unhosted. Hes ussaly in the Star Wars. Whcich is fine, but we need someone to get in those and say OK to ideas. Most people dont even have permission and are starting there own threads because he is never there to say no. I think we need another mod, or sub mod, as proposed in the thread to help clear up the idea flow.

Ush said he wouldnt go through the last 20 pages so we had to re explain an idea. I understand that people go on vacation, but there needs to be a second mod.

Clovie
Infact the only person I intetiannly (sp) annoy is Deano.And its all in jest! i annoy quite some ppl..but i don't care about it erm

botankus
i annoy quite some ppl..but i don't care about it erm

As long as you keep that sig, you can post whatever you want. big grin

Clovie
As long as you keep that sig, you can post whatever you want. big grin coz no one reads it anyway? huh

botankus
coz no one reads it anyway? huh

I meant the picture. Of course I didn't read the scrolling text. wink

Bardock42
coz no one reads it anyway? huh

....maybe...or maybe because evewrytime you post we see this really hot woman in your sig....by the way you can see a nipple...

Sadako of Girth
Thank god!!!

PVS
nipple droolio

Clovie
I meant the picture. Of course I didn't read the scrolling text. wink i know you meant the pic.
and i was asking about posts

Originally posted by Bardock42
....maybe...or maybe because evewrytime you post we see this really hot woman in your sig....by the way you can see a nipple... i see... cry

Originally posted by PVS
nipple droolio roll eyes (sarcastic)
guys......

botankus
She looks ALOT like someone I know, I think that's it.

Bardock42
i know you meant the pic.
and i was asking about posts

Well some read them some don't...but as PVS said ....NIPPLE droolio

PVS
She looks ALOT like someone I know, I think that's it.

same here

i swear i know that nip--- GIRL i know that GIRL

Clovie
She looks ALOT like someone I know, I think that's it. Originally posted by PVS
same here

i swear i know that nip--- GIRL i know that GIRL

it's adriana lima

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well some read them some don't...but as PVS said ....NIPPLE droolio sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>