HBP Celebrations!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
The HBP grand weekend is fast approaching - post ideas for parties and celebrations here!

spidergrl
This which will be needed for the weekend ...

1. A quiet room
2. The HBP book
3. Lollies
4. Drinks
5. A comfortable bed
6. Electric blanket

love Im all set for the weekend love

DarkCanadian
1.) Disturbed 'Believe' w/CD player
2.) A locked room
3.) HBP book

Englishpin@pple
1) wait for hours w/ friends

2) stay up all night w/ HBP book

Phoenix
laughing out loud I mean Forum party ideas guys! For thurs/Fri pre and sat/sun post

Hermione202
Originally posted by spidergrl
This which will be needed for the weekend ...

1. A quiet room
2. The HBP book
3. Lollies
4. Drinks
5. A comfortable bed
6. Electric blanket

love Im all set for the weekend love

I agree.

tigress
totally and a tub of hagen danz wouldnt go amiss either lol

tigress
but ill probably be reading HBP lol ill do my best to stop by 'grins'

Phoenix
Originally posted by tigress
totally and a tub of hagen danz wouldnt go amiss either lol

ice cream! big grin gd idea! My fave is banoffee pie....drool

tigress
omg me too! yummieness 'grins'

DarkCanadian
yes

spidergrl
I can't wait ... its like 3 days for me love

RoguePw25
um, trying to think . . . .I'm just too excited! My brain isn't working right now.

Tonks
I am counting down the hours!!! I can't wait.... all I need is:

Me, My-book and just no interuptions....

Cant wait!

spidergrl
Im with you on that one Rogue ... 3 Days! Wahoooooooooooooo

RoguePw25
Well we have the Appreciation and Anti Thread sub-board up! That's new! Check it out peeps!

spidergrl
*runs off to check it out*

Hermione202
Originally posted by Phoenix
laughing out loud I mean Forum party ideas guys! For thurs/Fri pre and sat/sun post

How can we have a party........In a forum?all we'll be able to do is type.

Who's pre-ordered the book?????????I did.YAY!!!!

RoguePw25
I'm getting mine at Wal*Mark or Barnes and Noble.

I suggest a Half Blood Prince party as in the sense of a temporary RP where we're all students at Hogwarts or something. I dunno.

Hermione202
Thats a great idea!I bought some butterbears to share out for everyone.and chocolate frogs too!

Hermione202
i'll share out for everyone on the party days.I bought pastry and sweets too(careful there might be some carnary creams in some of the stuff.)

Director_Joe
No party for me... sad Just my copy of the book and me bed w/ some Led Zeppelin playin in the back...

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Director_Joe
No party for me... sad Just my copy of the book and me bed w/ some Led Zeppelin playin in the back...

I know what you mean, I can't wait to get my book and sit down by the fire place with my cup of hot chocolate and dive into it.

Hermione202
Me neither.I can't wait.All the HP fans will probably burst in excitement on friday.

spidergrl
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I know what you mean, I can't wait to get my book and sit down by the fire place with my cup of hot chocolate and dive into it.

Thats a great idea! in_love

Now, you're just making me want to read it even more now stick out tongue

Hermione202
Thats true!hhhhhhmmmmmmm . I might start making plans now for every minute

spidergrl
Yea, totally. Im so thankful that its on the weekend ... goingn to be a great weekend! happy

Hermione202
Yes it is.But i have an older brother who also reads HP sad sad sad . I wanna ahve it all to myself

spidergrl
Well then why don't you be nice to him and just ask if you can read it first. Read it together? Read a chapter each? wink

Hermione202
I asked . His reply was , 'you can't read it 24 hours a day' .he could of at least said yes or no.

Phoenix
Buy two copies! big grin

Director_Joe
2 days and 22 hours left.......AWWW I'm getting all excited and stuff

spidergrl
its like hmm ... let me work it out ...

two days and .... 14 hours and 41 minutes! eek!

Hermione202
YAY!2 days left

Elessea
eek!

Hermione202
not a chance of buying 2 copies.Its expencive in my country

Elessea
I am going to re-read the entire series, starting like...midnight thursday night and have just finised OotP when I start the 6th book eek! and I am so staying up all night reading it smile

Hermione202
haha ,great idea elessea

Elessea
yeah *yes* even though I've re-read them like a million and a half times already stick out tongue
And I'll have to take a break sometime friday to go see Charlie nad the Chocolate Factory

tigress
the last party we had the moonlight ball was great till i got flamed by a certain idiot that waged war on the KMC mods but hes gone now YEY lol this should be a cool post party I think gives us all chance to read it lol

Phoenix

Phoenix
Originally posted by Elessea
yeah *yes* even though I've re-read them like a million and a half times already stick out tongue
And I'll have to take a break sometime friday to go see Charlie nad the Chocolate Factory

Me too, me too! eek!

Phoenix
Originally posted by tigress
the last party we had the moonlight ball was great till i got flamed by a certain idiot that waged war on the KMC mods but hes gone now YEY lol this should be a cool post party I think gives us all chance to read it lol

What kinda party do you wanna have?

Ideas needed people! I only have two days left to set it up! big grin

Hermione202
we are going to get hit by a hurricane sad sad sad sad sad sad in three hours.

The weather people are positive.

Hermione202
There are already strong winds outside

Hermione202
*sighs in relief.*
It's a tropical storm instead of a hurricane.But Tropical storms are still life threatening

spidergrl
Thats off-topic ...

COuld we have like a count down ... and Rogue's idea was great, pretend to be students and party! happy

Hermione202
yes that was a great Idea.We could invent and play HP games and stuff

spidergrl
But we only have two days to start the pre-party.

Anymore details? confused

Tassie
Originally posted by Hermione202
*sighs in relief.*
It's a tropical storm instead of a hurricane.But Tropical storms are still life threatening

Where do you live? big grin
We had the warning earlier, but it's cancelled now disgust

Why don't we all read chapter by chapter and discuss, and speculate? stick out tongue
Just a suggestion...bag

spidergrl
YOu mean of the new book? I don't think that would work ... because too many people will be reading it .... but it might be a good idea, like a week after the book has been released! wink

Hermione202
Originally posted by Tassie
Where do you live? big grin
We had the warning earlier, but it's cancelled now disgust

Why don't we all read chapter by chapter and discuss, and speculate? stick out tongue
Just a suggestion...bag

In trinidad.Where do you live?

Tassie
Wow. Me, too. blink

Hermione202
Do you mean that you live in Trinidad???????????????? which part????

spidergrl
Guys, can we please get back on topic? wink

Phoenix
I don't mind a little offtopicness as long as there's something ontopic in your posts! wink

Neways, student idea rocks. PM me requesting which character you wanna be or if you wanna be an orig char of your own devising, and I'll post a list! big grin

Hermione202
Originally posted by spidergrl
Guys, can we please get back on topic? wink

sorry spidergrl

spidergrl
Originally posted by Phoenix
I don't mind a little offtopicness as long as there's something ontopic in your posts! wink

Neways, student idea rocks. PM me requesting which character you wanna be or if you wanna be an orig char of your own devising, and I'll post a list! big grin

Awsome, but we only have like 26 hours and 19 minutes! eyes

Tassie
Originally posted by Hermione202
Do you mean that you live in Trinidad???????????????? which part????

Arima confused where do you live?

--

So we're, like, rp-ing? smile

RoguePw25
I guess so.

spidergrl
Im not sure ... I have like less then 20 hours wink

Should I go ahead and make a thread here ... or should we use this one?

syko freak
omg less than an hour to go for me i cant help but post this saying every where how sad am i? but also how exited

Hermione202
I live in montrose,Chaguanas

snehin
ahh finally after a days wait i get o read it its been so hard havin it in front of ya for like 12 hrs or so and now i finally get to read it i have like 3 copies here and its like 875 ruppees per copy so its kinda cheap and worth it frst chapter the other minister!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.