Marvel VS D.C. VS LA Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Now i know i will definatley get some stick for this thrread because it contains a DBZ character. Alhough this is the case i have got the imprssion thatsome of you out there actually don't mind DBZ so i will push my luck and include him. Please note that NO GOKU fanboys aren allowed.

The team is also bigger than three members, but please don't shut this Post down!!!!!!!! (It only contains 4). I have realllly thought this out and i believe it is a fair match.

Also note that Goku cannot transform into any Super Sayain thinggy. No Super Sayain 1,2,3,4,5,6 ........ or 1million. OK He's going to have to rely on K.K for extra power. to boost his strength. Also a Kameha, Kameha takes as long as it did in thesayain sage to charge up.

Thor is in his classic form, Superman in Post Crisis, and resurection level. Cable is in his God Form, Ironman is in Hulk buster form

1 hour Prep, They all know each others powers.Ok the teams:

Team Marvel:
Thor, God Cable, Spiderman, Iron man

Team La Manga:
Goku (Normal), Tetuso (The Aikra dude), Kenshiro (The Fist of the North Star), Optimus Prime

Team D.C:
Superman, Hal Jordan (G.L.), Aquaman, Steel

yahman
Great this is going to turn into one of those threads where i talk to myself. YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Ok get rid of all the Robot dudes: Optimus Prime, Iron man, Steel

dvampire
Maybe because you underestimating Superman and Thor; What makes you think Goku stands a chance agianst them in his normal stat. Hes going to need to be at ssj3/4 to even be considered a match for them, and he still will lose.

Superman vs. Thor vs. ssj3/4 Goku- It's going to come down to Supes and Thor. Superman should win with his speed.

God Cable vs. Tesuo vs. Hal- Hal there powers doesn't effect a Green Lantern. And Cable beats Tesuo because of his headachs.

Spiderman vs. Aquaman vs. Kenshiro (should have put him against Thor and Supes)- Kenshiro wins. One punch and there bodys is gone.

Ironman vs. Optimus Prime vs. Steel- OP

Team DC IMO. smile

ALEMASTER
TEAM WITH GOKU AND VEGETA WILL KICK BUTTTT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.