new versus story threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
I have a suggestion on making new versus threads, this is mostly aimed at writers but if you wanna try it out go ahead, it goes like this you do a normal versus thread with a limited poll, there can be some arguement. When the poll is closed and the votes are counted the person who started the thread writes a lil story about the fight and how the winner
won. this is is just a suggestion you dont have to like it you dont have to anything its just my opinion.

darth zamorak
opinions?

General Zodiac
Here's one: Desann- 7 Revan- 22
Desann looked at Revan and yelled out, 'Time to die Revan.' All Revan did was laugh. Desann ignited his lightsaber and charged at him. Revan thought he would have a little fun here. Revan blocked everyone of Desann's attacks with ease. Revan begun to grow bored and force pushed Desann into a column then brought the column down pinning Desann. Revan decided to use lighting but enough to keep Desann alive. Revan shocked the Dark Jedi and again grew bored and ignited his lightsaber and sliced off his head. Revan picked up the head and crushed it. Revan smiled and left.

Julie
That would be interesting but I haven't the time for it....

darth zamorak
awesome story zodiac

darth-yoda
i like the story but its very revan is so brutle and no one can beat him he grew bored in a fight if ya no what i mean i think he would of had to concertrate mor etaht that

darth zamorak
well the reason hes so brutal in that fight is because Revan pwns dessan bigtime and i mean bigtime. dessan suchks compared to revan

darth-yoda
i dont no who dessan is i might sound like a noob but im not so can u tell me also he would haev to concentrate a bit

darth zamorak
Dark Jedi Desann is the the main villian of the computer game Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Desann is a lizard-like humanoid of the Chistori species. Before joining Luke's Jedi academy, Desann was haunted by loneliness, being shunned and feared by his fellow Chistori, who did not fully understand the nature of the Force and regarded it dangerous black magic.

Once in the academy, Desann proved a very powerful and successful student until the incident in which he killed his instructor, after which he fled the academy only to return even more powerful driven by a desire for power, control, and revenge and the arrogance and self-confidence typical of Dark Jedi, Sith, and other dark-siders. He became one of two leaders (the other being Admiral Galak Fyyar) of an Imperial Remnant faction seeking to regain control of the galaxy by creating an army of force-users feeding on the energy of the Valley. Since only Kyle Katarn and his partner Jan Ors know the location of the Valley of the Jedi, Desann and his student Tavion capture Jan Ors on Artus Prime, a mine for unique crystals, in order to trick Kyle into revealing the location of the Valley. As planned, Kyle tries to rescue his friend, and Desann commands Tavion to kill Jan Ors as a ruse to motivate a now Force-insensitive Kyle to go to the Valley to reconnect with the Force; and Jan remains secretly alive on the Remnant flagship, Doomgiver. Kyle, believing that Jan is dead, travels to the Valley in order to avenge her death. Desann follows Kyle, and thus Kyle unwittingly plays right into Desann's trap by revealing the location of the Valley allowing Desann to create his army of Dark Jedi warriors, called Reborns and Shadowtroopers by infusing the force into Artusian crystals and using them on stormtroopers, giving them the ability to use the Force. He attacks the Jedi Academy of Luke Skywalker, but Kyle stops him by destroying the Doomgiver (after having freed Jan) and thus most of his army. On Yavin 4 Jedi knights and New Republic forces defeat his remaining Reborns and stormtroopers. Desann escapes into the tunnels under the Massassi Temple, where he is confronted by Katarn. Each tries unsuccessfully to convert the other to their side of the force. A battle ensues in which Desann is slain.

darth zamorak
there was also a vs thread of dessan vs revan

darth zamorak
anybody else think this is a good idea??

darth zamorak
oh and one more thing if your going to use this type of vs thread at the versus forum say something to identify its this kind of thread

darth zamorak
come on people post some opinions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.