Human Torch vs. Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
I didn't even take the time to search for this, so I apologize if this has already been made.

But really, I was thinking about this the other day. Human Torch, complete control of fire/flame/heat, whatever. He can fly with it, he can fire it, he can go nova with it.

Pyro, complete control over the same thing (fire/flame/heat). Would he be able to take control over HT's flames, however? That's what I was wondering. Could he remove the flame from HT?

Or would it just be a constant circle of energy, HT produces flames, Pyro taking control and pulling them off of HT?

I don't even have an answer to this myself, that's why I've made a thread for it, heh.

I'm curious what you nerds think. (Don't take offense, I'm a nerd as well). Happy Dance rock

xmarksthespot
Umm... if it was a fight... Pyro's still vulnerable to heat while Torch isn't. So Torch would win.

Pointinel
this shit is stalemate

no way the flames would hurt that aussie novelist st. john allerdyce

^nerdy enough for you?

Pointinel
i was talking to topic creator

Dark Thor
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Umm... if it was a fight... Pyro's still vulnerable to heat while Torch isn't. So Torch would win.

pyro can put away flames

jrodslam
Pyro has better control over fire than Torch. He would be able to control about any typeof flame Torch shoots at him.

However, once torch goes a certain temperature, Pyro wont be able to take it.

Torch wins by going to extreme temperatrures.

jrodslam

As long as the fire or flames are in Pyro's control, hes not affected by it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jrodslam
As long as the fire or flames are in Pyro's control, hes not affected by it.

But there isn't much Pyro could really do to Johnny compared to vice versa is there?

jrodslam
But there isn't much Pyro could really do to Johnny compared to vice versa is there?

As i stated in my orignal post.

Metalmanx
To my knowledge, heat won't have any effect on Pyro as well. Johnny can heat up as high as he wants, as long as there is fire and Pyro is there, heat won't hurt him either.

I'm thinking it would be a stalemate.

Unless, something I forgot to mention, they decided to fight hand to hand.

Then I would suppose Johnny would win.

Lord-of-Dreams
That's the kicker. Johnny realises that his power isn't going to win it, he runs up and konks Pyro on the head. Sweet.

NoFate007
Stalemate I'd say

thesilverspider
johnny will stop throwing fire balls and start throwing fist then its a wrap

CorderaMitchell
Whats the limit of his manipulation, there has to be one.

black robb
Umm... if it was a fight... Pyro's still vulnerable to heat while Torch isn't. So Torch would win. actually he has some resistance

Pointinel
^where dyou read this?

Cosmic Cube
Cosmic-level flame and heat control vs. Brotherhood-of-Evil-Mutants-level flame control.

Torch by a mile.

GGgrievous725
Torch would take down Pyro while pyro can only manipulate fire torch can create it and cover himself with it doesnt burn him so getting more fire on him isnt gonna do any damage

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
Torch would take down Pyro while pyro can only manipulate fire torch can create it and cover himself with it doesnt burn him so getting more fire on him isnt gonna do any damage

Not to mention the fact that Torch can become hotter than a supernova, and turn Pyro into a plasma of scattered subatomic particles.

GGgrievous725
yeah and in one of my comics wolverine punchs pyro once and that knocks him out lol weak

Scoobless
has to become a fist fight as neither can get a win through fire attacks.... could go either way... Aussie's are damn scrappy

Metalmanx
Hahah. Agreed. For the time being, I say stalemate. But if they decide to fight hand to hand...

I still say stalemate.

K3VIL
Pyro has human durability, normal human strenght and so.
His control over fire is under that of the Torch by a mile.Torch durability when in flame-on mode is remarkable, he absorbed energies coming from the Negative Zone saving the Gideon Found skyscraper from exploding, probably he saved NY cause there was high amount of energy coming from the portal to the N-Zone.Torch can also absorb flames and control them on a high degree, create constructs and duplicate of himself, he can fly at high speeds, and he has greater experience than Pyro, plus much raw power.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Cosmic-level flame and heat control vs. Brotherhood-of-Evil-Mutants-level flame control.

Torch by a mile.

I was thinking that his flames were cosmic in nature to begin with, could pyro even control them?

cherry cola
Let us for argument sakes say that pyro can control the fire I think johnny could get hotter than he can handle. Also if the fire thing is a stalemate it go to who could land the first object at the other. I think the torch would play it smart and land the ending blow for the win.

samishe
Could Pyro controle Torch flames?

Scarlet315
It really wouldn't do much if Pyro could control the heat. I don't think that it would affect Johnny. Pyro on the other hand i don't really think can handle so much heat if it were directed at him. I could be wrong though.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Scarlet315
It really wouldn't do much if Pyro could control the heat. I don't think that it would affect Johnny. Pyro on the other hand i don't really think can handle so much heat if it were directed at him. I could be wrong though.

huh? if he can control his flames, then he obviously beats him.

nimrod009
He puts Johnny out like a candle. Not much Johnny can do unless he catches him by surprise. Maybe it comes down to H2H?

DarkCrawler
Johnny's control over his own flames most likely overrides Pyro's control. Not to mention that flames that aren't in Pyro's own control burn him.

Wonder Man
Pyro. any flame he sees he can control.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Johnny's control over his own flames most likely overrides Pyro's control. Not to mention that flames that aren't in Pyro's own control burn him.

Depends, we really don't know the extent of Pyro's manipulation. Since I don't know whether he could soak up a supernova, I'll say that Torch wins this.

samishe
bump

diabloman
human torch can turn himself as hot as the son what the hell is pyro gonna do to him ?

badabing
Could Pyro control Johnny's flames?

diabloman
Originally posted by diabloman
human torch can turn himself as hot as the sun what the hell is pyro gonna do to him ?

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Could Pyro control Johnny's flames? he can take his fire and throw it at him but he can still turn himself back into fire while pyro is throwing at him. pyro cant creat fie he can only recieve it. human torch can throw at him in a sec. i say human torch is the king of fire

badabing
I knew Pyro couldn't create fire, I was just trying to find a plausible way for Pyro to win.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
I knew Pyro couldn't create fire, I was just trying to find a plausible way for Pyro to win. he cant

LordKaos
Pyro can take control of any flame within line of sight once under his control he is immune to it (and the heat), the Human Torch is on fire, thus the name, Pyro can dim his flame as soon as he sees him, they'll have to duke it out. Pyro can take control of the fire, turn it into fists and have it beat the crap out of Torch.

diabloman
Originally posted by LordKaos
Pyro can take control of any flame within line of sight once under his control he is immune to it (and the heat), the Human Torch is on fire, thus the name, Pyro can dim his flame as soon as he sees him, they'll have to duke it out. Pyro can take control of the fire, turn it into fists and have it beat the crap out of Torch. hahahaha dude torch can turnhimself into fire. pyro throwing fire at him wont do a damn thing to him. human torch can do the same thing. throw fire and pyro

LordKaos
he's not throwing it at him, he is pulling it from his form shaping it and commanding it to bludgeon him.

diabloman
throwing fire at fire doesnt do a single thing. same as dumping water into water.

LordKaos
These are fire constructs that can also exert force there is a difference.

diabloman
These are fire constructs that can also exert force there is a difference. makes it bigger of course but doesnt effect it if your adding more on to it.

LordKaos
and if he turns into fire then Pyro can just manipulate him entirely and make him kick his own ass, or revert him to human form by making the flame go out. He could make his body go out keep his fists on fire and control them to beat his own ass again.

diabloman
and if he turns into fire then Pyro can just manipulate him entirely and make him kick his own ass, or revert him to human form by making the flame go out. He could make his body go out keep his fists on fire and control them to beat his own ass again. he can turn himself back intofire in a sec. if pyro takes it he would kill pyros hands in the 1st place before he even takes it. he can only get so close to torch anyways hes hot as the sun for crying out loud

LordKaos
He is never as hot as the sun all the time and that nova thing he does depletes his reserves considerably, line of sight is line of sight if he can see him he can control, so in that same sec he turns back Pyro does it again. How would he kill his hands, any fire blasts coming at Pyro can be instantaneously grabbed by his psionic power!

diabloman
He is never as hot as the sun all the time and that nova thing he does depletes his reserves considerably, line of sight is line of sight if he can see him he can control, so in that same sec he turns back Pyro does it again. How would he kill his hands, any fire blasts coming at Pyro can be instantaneously grabbed by his psionic power! nova is hotter than the sun dude. like i said before him taking his fire and throwing at him not gonna do a damn thing. torch can do the same thing as well flame some at pyro and he can give him a little to much that he cant even hold for sure and kill him.

LordKaos
a nova is not hotter than the sun if it is the sun that goes nova. you need to stop trying to make a point out of simplifying what i'm saying, you said Torch Can turn into fire, Pyro by definition of his power can control him point blank, effectively neutralizing him, Pyro could take his fire form and send it skyward and cause it slam into the ground and keep doing it until the Human Flamer is out.

diabloman
a nova is not hotter than the sun if it is the sun that goes nova. you need to stop trying to make a point out of simplifying what i'm saying, you said Torch Can turn into fire, Pyro by definition of his power can control him point blank, effectively neutralizing him, Pyro could take his fire form and send it skyward and cause it slam into the ground and keep doing it until the Human Flamer is out. your correct pyro can take his fire but like i said before torch would turnhimself back into fire in a sec. so wouldnt make a difference. and when i said nove i meant supernova was putting nova for short

diabloman
and yes supernova is hotter than the sun. if you got a dictionary look it up

LordKaos
supernova and nova aren't the same thing so you look it up. and that's not really the issue anyway, they'd be changing his form back and forth forever then, it would get tiresome and then he'd just take over his whole form.

diabloman
http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios/ultimatehumantorch.htm

read his bio. says he can control fire outside of himself as well so same powers are pyro

LordKaos
And?!? it has yet to be explained, what that means in the comics is we don't feel like elaborating so what you see is what you get.

diabloman
hahahaha thats your response there cause u dont want to admit im right of what i said. you know human torch would kick his butt you just love to argue but i dont mind. i guess thats why they call this versus forums. have a good night

LordKaos
whatever you freak. the comment was to show that you are still talking in circles that apparently orginate in your ass.

wannabe
Well, Pyro can not only control fire to throw it at someone, but can also create fire creatures that are almost solid and have an actual superstrength level.
He was able to create a firegolem that was able to punch the Hulk around and a firebird that was able to hold Colossus in midair!!!
I think Pyro can control Torch's flame and use it to crush his every bone.

Btw...the so called NOVA-flame is just a prestige name i'd say, cause if it would be a real nova, it would simply burn away earth's whole atmosphere and surface. It surely is much hotter than Torch's normal flame, but certainly faaar from reaching the heat of real cosmic nova.

nimrod009
Originally posted by wannabe
Well, Pyro can not only control fire to throw it at someone, but can also create fire creatures that are almost solid and have an actual superstrength level.
He was able to create a firegolem that was able to punch the Hulk around and a firebird that was able to hold Colossus in midair!!!
I think Pyro can control Torch's flame and use it to crush his every bone.

Btw...the so called NOVA-flame is just a prestige name i'd say, cause if it would be a real nova, it would simply burn away earth's whole atmosphere and surface. It surely is much hotter than Torch's normal flame, but certainly faaar from reaching the heat of real cosmic nova.

Couldn't agree more. Torch isn't getting anywhere with flame on. The only hope is to duke it out with Pyro, in which case I have no answer how that would turn out. Maybe give it to Torch through experience? I really have no idea.

diabloman
yall are wrong there. torch is the king of fire for sure.

Mr. Valentine
You fools! Johnny grabs him and flies a mile into the air and drops him, such an easy win...yet you still debate none the less stick out tongue

diabloman
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
You fools! Johnny grabs him and flies a mile into the air and drops him, such an easy win...yet you still debate none the less stick out tongue glad somone here has a brain

LordKaos
your glad somebody has your brain, pyrokinesis trumps fire projection all the time.

Mr. Valentine
1 mile fall trumps fire projection all the time big grin

outarddwarf
when jonny is in flame off mode does he become vulnerable to fire?

Jesse7
Could not Pyro just maipulate Johny as a whole well he is covered in flames, and make Johny rip his jaw open, or pull out his own tongue, or gouge his eyes, and so on. And If johny turns his flames off to fight hand to hand, then Pyro could use a liter to create flame or flame constructs which as earlier mentioned are strong enough to hold collosus and fight hulk, to battle and defeat Jonhy.

Johny grabing pyro and droping him from the air requires johny to physicaly grab Pyro, in which he would need to travel to get to him and if Pyro sees him then its flame off for johny. If Johny does grab him and take him into the air then Pyro could first pull the flame off of Johny and construct a fire phoenix to hold Pyro safely in the air, once that is done Pyro shuts off Johnys flame causing him to fall from the sky. If Johny reignites then Pyro manipulates Johny's entire body to destroy himself.

Mr. Valentine
Good arguement, forgot about that stick out tongue but johnny could just reignite after he landed, seeing as im sure that pyro would be dropping faster than pyro (seeing as he was dropped first)

Jesse7
Pyro may be falling faster being droped first, but once Pyro pulls the fire of off Johny he constructs a fire phoenix to safely hold him (pyro) in the air or take him to the ground. Johny now flameless has two options, he can fall and be injured or possibly die, or he could reignite his flame which if he does Pyro could manipulate the flame on Johny to crush him, or to destroy himself as in rip himself to pieces.

diabloman
whatever you freak. the comment was to show that you are still talking in circles that apparently orginate in your ass. grow up for crying out loud.

diabloman
Originally posted by outarddwarf
when jonny is in flame off mode does he become vulnerable to fire? while hes on fire if pyro shoots at him with it wont do a damn thing to him.

Jesse7
He doesn't need to defeat Johny with fire directly, he could manipulate the fire that johny is engulfed in to destroy him.

Metalmanx
Hm. These are actually some really well-thought arguments here. I'm glad to see that, I wasn't expecting much when I made this thread so long ago.

But now, upon further consideration and seeing other opinions, I just may have to give this match to Pyro. Even if Johnny decided to go hand-to-hand, then Pyro could make a flame-creature to destory HT. And, if HT decides for the fire approach, Pyro's got him there, too. Hmm...perhaps Pyro is a bit underestimated, eh?

Pyro for the win 7-8/10.

diabloman
Originally posted by Jesse7
He doesn't need to defeat Johny with fire directly, he could manipulate the fire that johny is engulfed in to destroy him. if he takes johnnys fire he will turnhimself back into fire in a sec. if johhny goes and grabs pyro hes gone from going over board of giving him the fire.

outarddwarf
pyro could constantly snuff the flame from HT. He just focuses on him and no combustion is allowed to occur. Don't say he will light back up because he just continuously focuses and ht wont be able to use it at all.

diabloman
pyro could constantly snuff the flame from HT. He just focuses on him and no combustion is allowed to occur. Don't say he will light back up because he just continuously focuses and ht wont be able to use it at all. HT can control fire outside of himself as well so he can grabs pyros fire and send right back at him in a sec.

LordKaos
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH Happy Dance rock thumb up yes cool

LordKaos
There is no evidence that his ability to control fire exceeds Pyros, or that it even exists outside of isolated incidents.

diabloman
There is no evidence that his ability to control fire exceeds Pyros, or that it even exists outside of isolated incidents. hahahaha he cant control fire outside of himself ? laughing laughing laughing read for once.

outarddwarf
hahahaha he cant control fire outside of himself ? laughing laughing laughing read for once.

hahahahaha don't resort to name calling and sarcasm for once...

Jesse7
Pyro doesn't need to take the fire from Johny, he lets johny keep the fire that he is engulfed in, in no way taking it from him. Pyro rather manipulates the constant fire that Johny is engulfed in and uses it to to destroy johny, not by burning him but by controlling johnys arms, legs, body, which is covered and engulfed in fire, to tear himself (Johny) apart. Johny may be resiliant to fire, but how about to mass bleeding?

diabloman
hahahahaha don't resort to name calling and sarcasm for once... what name calling ?

diabloman
Pyro doesn't need to take the fire from Johny, he lets johny keep the fire that he is engulfed in, in no way taking it from him. Pyro rather manipulates the constant fire that Johny is engulfed in and uses it to to destroy johny, not by burning him but by controlling johnys arms, legs, body, which is covered and engulfed in fire, to tear himself (Johny) apart. Johny may be resiliant to fire, but how about mass bleeding? dude how the hell is he gonna burn HT if hes already on fire as hot as the sun. wont do a single thing to him if he throws fire at him.

drwerwer
i think pyro just takes away all of johnnys fire he is in and uses that to kill him

diabloman
Originally posted by drwerwer
i think pyro just takes away all of johnnys fire he is in and uses that to kill him he cant take all his fire he can turn himself back into it again and again. thats his power

Darth Macabre
Pyro doesn't need to take the fire from Johny, he lets johny keep the fire that he is engulfed in, in no way taking it from him. Pyro rather manipulates the constant fire that Johny is engulfed in and uses it to to destroy johny, not by burning him but by controlling johnys arms, legs, body, which is covered and engulfed in fire, to tear himself (Johny) apart. Johny may be resiliant to fire, but how about to mass bleeding?

dude how the hell is he gonna burn HT if hes already on fire as hot as the sun. wont do a single thing to him if he throws fire at him.

Do you read? He never once said that Pyro would burn him...He's saying Pyro will control Johnny's flames and making Johnny beat himself up.

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Do you read? He never once said that Pyro would burn him...He's saying Pyro will control Johnny's flames and making Johnny beat himself up. i think you need to read man.

Johnny's external surface, including skin, hair and eyes is covered with a microscopic layer of transparent fireproofing plates, making him fully immune to fire damage. His cells generate plasmajets through clean nuclear fusion, allowing Johnny to emit flame from part or all of his skin, and even to fly. He can also control flame outside of himself, though this has yet to be explained.

Johnny attended the test of Reed Richards' Nevada desert N-Zone teleportaional device and was transported by its malfunction to France. Waking in a hospital bed there, he briefly burst into flame with no harm to himself. Taken to the Baxter Building, he continually inadvertently burst into flame, slowly learning to control his combustion by reciting "Flame On" and "Flame Off." When the Baxter Building was attacked by Arthur Molekevic's genetically constructed monster, Johnny accidentally burned through a window and fell from the skyscraper, discovering he could fly while aflame.

diabloman
hmmmmm i wonder why theres no answe back yet . maybe they just dont want to admit there wrong or there taking awhile to come up with something. i have the time so no hurry guys

Darth Macabre
i think you need to read man.

Johnny's external surface, including skin, hair and eyes is covered with a microscopic layer of transparent fireproofing plates, making him fully immune to fire damage. His cells generate plasmajets through clean nuclear fusion, allowing Johnny to emit flame from part or all of his skin, and even to fly. He can also control flame outside of himself, though this has yet to be explained.

Johnny attended the test of Reed Richards' Nevada desert N-Zone teleportaional device and was transported by its malfunction to France. Waking in a hospital bed there, he briefly burst into flame with no harm to himself. Taken to the Baxter Building, he continually inadvertently burst into flame, slowly learning to control his combustion by reciting "Flame On" and "Flame Off." When the Baxter Building was attacked by Arthur Molekevic's genetically constructed monster, Johnny accidentally burned through a window and fell from the skyscraper, discovering he could fly while aflame. Originally posted by diabloman
hmmmmm i wonder why theres no answe back yet . maybe they just dont want to admit there wrong or there taking awhile to come up with something. i have the time so no hurry guys

Ok...Now I understand why you keep saying the same thing over again..You have no idea what they're talking about....Jesse never said Pyro would win by burning HT, so that whole long argument you so cleverly put forth is a mute one...

outarddwarf
what name calling ?

my appologies, you never really said any names you simply insulted peoples ability to read and use their brains effectivly. Still, this is civilized debate so leave the extra "read for once" 's and all that out of it.

diabloman
my appologies, you never really said any names you simply insulted peoples ability to read and use their brains effectivly. Still, this is civilized debate so leave the extra "read for once" 's and all that out of it. they told me to read and i dont take that offensive.

diabloman
my appologies, you never really said any names you simply insulted peoples ability to read and use their brains effectivly. Still, this is civilized debate so leave the extra "read for once" 's and all that out of it.

diabloman
oooops double post my bad

diabloman
Ok...Now I understand why you keep saying the same thing over again..You have no idea what they're talking about....Jesse never said Pyro would win by burning HT, so that whole long argument you so cleverly put forth is a mute one... he was standing up for pyro so yes i guess you could say the he was gonna win.

Metalmanx
dude how the hell is he gonna burn HT if hes already on fire as hot as the sun. wont do a single thing to him if he throws fire at him.

Dude, no offense or anything, but read his posts. I mean, actually read them. He said absolutely nothing about burning HT with his own fire. Read it again and think about what you're trying to counter here.

wannabe
1) I guess we ALL agree on the fact that Pyro will not be able to burn HT in any way.
2) When it comes to controlling fire - both have expressed their capability to do so, but HT never expressed a level of control over fire like Pyro did.
I mean, pyrokinesis is Pyro's prime and only power, while HT's power is more fireprojection. And even Reed once said, that HT is hotter and faster, but Franky Ray (later Nova) has the better control - and non of you will certainly proclaim that Franky had better control over fire than Pyro - she certainly never expressed such?! So it's pretty reasonable to assume Pyro has better control over fire than HT.
3) Pyro can not only control fire to throw it at someone, but can also create fire creatures that are almost solid and have an actual superstrength level.
He created a firegolem that was able to punch the Hulk around and a firebird that was able to hold Colossus in the air!!!

Conclusion:
Pyro could control Torch's flame and use it to crush his every bone and take some of the flame while rising into the air to create a firebird to carry him to the ground should HT try to let him fall from great heights.

Any objections?

juggernaut66666
pyro can controll fire so he wait HT to begin to fly then he just takes away his fire and he falss down and he dies

outarddwarf
or...
he could just hit him on the head with a bottle. Torch is pretty screwed after that.

LordKaos
where were you guys when i told him all of this before?

diabloman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
pyro can controll fire so he wait HT to begin to fly then he just takes away his fire and he falss down and he dies torch can control fire himself of course. and control fire thats outside of his body. torch can grab pyros fire right before he even grabs it. duh

LordKaos
Pyro doesn't have fire that isn't under his control. So lets look at it like this a pyrokinetic who can only manipulate all manner of fire (and has been doing so very well for a long time), against a flame thrower who usually sticks to throwing fire and controlling the fire he projects. blink

diabloman
hahahaha dude youve said a million times already that pyro can control fire and yes he can. but so can torch as well. if pyro takes torches fire he can take it out of pyros hands in a sec. if he wants.

LordKaos
What makes you believe that?

diabloman
What makes you believe that? i looked up his bio. i posted it on here for you to read as well but doesnt look like you did.

superman41082

Yeah. That's basically what I'm thinking. Torch takes this easy.......... Am I wrong any1??????

diabloman
Originally posted by superman41082
Yeah. That's basically what I'm thinking. Torch takes this easy.......... Am I wrong any1?????? not at all man

LordKaos
I read it there was nothing new, nobody ever said HT can't control fire, he isn't better than Frankie before becoming a herald and she ain't shit without the power cosmic, in terms of control, Pyro is to fire what Magneto is magnetism.

LordKaos
Pyro is only limited by what is in his line of sight, he can take control of fire that he sees and is immune to it, any fire that adds to the fire he is already in control of is his his to command and be immunte to as well.

superman41082
I read it there was nothing new, nobody ever said HT can't control fire, he isn't better than Frankie before becoming a herald and she ain't shit without the power cosmic, in terms of control, Pyro is to fire what Magneto is magnetism.

Maybe so, but it doesn't matter who can manipulate better. If Pyro is immune to fire, which I wasn't aware that he was(and I'll research that in a sec), Human Torch can fly at the speed of sound, and hit people. Pyro can not. He won't even be able to move out of the way. He gets ko'd. This shouldn't even be a discussion. HT can distinguish any flame at will as well, and is obviously immune to it. Pyro's only chance is to use fire to knock a building on top of him or something, which wouldn't happen. HT is too fast, and will just punch him in the face.........

diabloman
I read it there was nothing new, nobody ever said HT can't control fire, he isn't better than Frankie before becoming a herald and she ain't shit without the power cosmic, in terms of control, Pyro is to fire what Magneto is magnetism. how do u know hes not better than pyro ? if you know a comic book where they go at it tell me and ill check it out myself. other way around dude with the master of fire. human torch is. if he can control fire outside of himself then like i said before he can take pyros fire before he eve throws it at him.

diabloman
Originally posted by superman41082
Maybe so, but it doesn't matter who can manipulate better. If Pyro is immune to fire, which I wasn't aware that he was(and I'll research that in a sec), Human Torch can fly at the speed of sound, and hit people. Pyro can not. He won't even be able to move out of the way. He gets ko'd. This shouldn't even be a discussion. HT can distinguish any flame at will as well, and is obviously immune to it. Pyro's only chance is to use fire to knock a building on top of him or something, which wouldn't happen. HT is too fast, and will just punch him in the face......... glad somone here has a brain

Jesse7
HT may fly at him at the speed of sound, but once Pyro sees HT all he has to do is think of HT stoping. He could control the flame in HT's body to hold on him place, regardless of how fast he was going, then he could cause the flame that is on HT to compress in on him, thus crushing him.

If the battle starts with HT in Pyro's sight, then he can manipulate HT's flame, either it be on him or off of him.

diabloman
HT may fly at him at the speed of sound, but once Pyro sees HT all he has to do is think of HT stoping. He could control the flame in HT's body to hold on him place, regardless of how fast he was going, then he could cause the flame that is on HT to compress in on him, thus crushing him.

If the battle starts with HT in Pyro's sight, then he can manipulate HT's flame, either it be on him or off of him. HT will turn back into fire in a sec. and HT can control fire outside of himself as well same as pyro. so torch can take pyros fire from him

LordKaos
Pyros power are psionic in nature and we all see faster than we can hear, thus words like lightning and thunder which are the same, but different to our senses, the guys has to be on fire to use his power, this is not a ***** ass sneak attack forum so Pyro will see him and use his as fast as thought psionic power to do everything myself and others have said to the human flamer.

diabloman
faster ? pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssee come on now man. i didnt exceptect you to go that far come on.

Darth Macabre
HT will turn back into fire in a sec. and HT can control fire outside of himself as well same as pyro. so torch can take pyros fire from him

I'm sorry, but you don't even understand anything people are saying....Turning back into fire? Who said anything about Johnny turning back in a human from his fire form? No one.

faster ? pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssee come on now man. i didnt exceptect you to go that far come on.

Something going the speed of sound can still be seen...Therefore, Pyro can see the flaming man coming at him, and be able to stop him.

diabloman
I'm sorry, but you don't even understand anything people are saying....Turning back into fire? Who said anything about Johnny turning back in a human from his fire form? No one.

Something going the speed of sound can still be seen...Therefore, Pyro can see the flaming man coming at him, and be able to stop him. once again if pyro takes his fire HT will turnhimself back in to fire in a sec. thats his power. and he can throw it at pyro as well.

diabloman

Something going the speed of sound can still be seen...Therefore, Pyro can see the flaming man coming at him, and be able to stop him.

Darth Macabre
once again if pyro takes his fire HT will turnhimself back in to fire in a sec. thats his power. and he can throw it at pyro as well.

For the thousandth time, Pyro's not taking Johnny's fire....He's controlling Johnny's body through his fire...Not taking it.

LordKaos
It's no use, I have prayed to my god and I have been commanded to ignore this thread.

diabloman
For the thousandth time, Pyro's not taking Johnny's fire....He's controlling Johnny's body through his fire...Not taking it. he cant control his body. his fire yes but his body has nothing to do with it. his fire is like putting on your jacket. is pyro gonna control your body cause you have a jacket on or what ever else your wearing ? uh no.

Darth Macabre
he cant control his body. his fire yes but his body has nothing to do with it. his fire is like putting on your jacket. is pyro gonna control your body cause you have a jacket on or what ever else your wearing ? uh no.

The fire is on his body....Pyro simply compresses it, therefore crushing Johnny....Let's say I have the great ability of Coat-kinetic....I control your coat, compressing it, and killing you...Is that going to work? Uh yes.

diabloman
The fire is on his body....Pyro simply compresses it, therefore crushing Johnny....Let's say I have the great ability of Coat-kinetic....I control your coat, compressing it, and killing you...Is that going to work? Uh yes. if its inside is his body then yes he can control it. the fire is outside of him. like he wearing clothes for example. once again if pyro takes the fire HT can turnhimself back into fire. one thing also torch can pich up pyros ass and bring him to the top of the world and let him falls his ass on to the ground and die.

outarddwarf
alright, the point is that he wont take the fire away or extinguish it mearly cause it to exude a physical force inwards upon the human body it covers. thus killing jonny. So lighting back up while he is currently on fire and it is killing him means nothing. Dont say fire doesn't effect jonny because it isnt the burn it is physical pressure.

diabloman
he will throw fire and pyro as well. you think HT just turns himself into fire and then flys ? uh no he doesnt a little more than that. if he grabs pyro and gives him a big ass hug that would kill him. all his body would be able to handle that of how hot torch is. he can turn himself as hot as the sun.

outarddwarf
well the combatants most likely don't start sitting on top of each other so as soon as torch flame ons to zoom over and hug pyro he gets crushed by his own flame.

diabloman
well the combatants most likely don't start sitting on top of each other so as soon as torch flame ons to zoom over and hug pyro he gets crushed by his own flame. how can he get crusehd from his own flame its already on him. wont make a difference at all.

outarddwarf
part of pyro's pyrokinesis is to make fire capable of issuing physical force. So he looks at HT and psionicly says to the fire "CRUSH" and HT who is coated in flame is compacted!

diabloman
part of pyro's pyrokinesis is to make fire capable of issuing physical force. So he looks at HT and psionicly says to the fire "CRUSH" and HT who is coated in flame is compacted! pyro cant creat fire he has to grab like magneto does for examnple. HT can creat it anytime

outarddwarf
HT creating the fire is his downfall! As soon as he lights up pyro crushes him. That is what i was saying. He uses HT's own fiery coating to crush him to death.

diabloman
HT creating the fire is his downfall! As soon as he lights up pyro crushes him. That is what i was saying. He uses HT's own fiery coating to crush him to death. other way around there pall. HT will shoot him before pyro even gets his fire. and if he grabs HTs fire like i said before he will turn back into fire. if human torch shoves pyros head into HTs body it would kill him. his face woul not be able to handle that.

outarddwarf
LISTEN TO ME!

PYRO IS IN NO WAY REMOVING FIRE FROM HUMAN TORCH! THEIR IS NO REASON OR NEED FOR HT TO RE-LIGHT HIMSELF.

ALL THAT PYRO IS DOING IS CAUSING THE FLAME THAT IS ON HT'S BODY TO SUDDENLY AND INSTANTLY PHYSICALLY CRUSH INWARD TOWARD HT'S FRAGILE FRAME.
THIS CAUSES AN INSTANT KILL ON HT AND THE END OF THIS FIGHT!

diabloman
once again HT can turnhimself as hot as the sun. pyro throwing fire at him wont do a damn thing. if human torch grabs pyros body real hard pyro is gone. RIP

outarddwarf
obviously you cannot understand that pyro is throwing no flame. I will never post in this thread again unless it is something very important like life threatening or something which i doubt or i forget that i said this.

diabloman
obviously you cannot understand that pyro is throwing no flame. I will never post in this thread again unless it is something very important like life threatening or something which i doubt or i forget that i said this. hes not throwing fire ? then whats he throwing then ? some baseballs at HT ?

Darth Macabre
hes not throwing fire ? then whats he throwing then ? some baseballs at HT ?

Oh my...You're in over your head....Pyro is not using the heat of the fire to kill HT, he's using his ability to creat physical contructs to kill HT...Do you understand now? In no way is Pyro using the heat's flame to damage HT, but the pressure his power allows to put on HT to kill him.

diabloman
HT would kill pyro with his heat in a sec. hes much faster then pyro i say.

like i said before if he grabs pyros body that would kill him of course cause his whole body wont be able to take all that heat. he can only hold up to a certain amount

Darth Macabre
HT would kill pyro with his heat in a sec. hes much faster then pyro i say.

like i said before if he grabs pyros body that would kill him of course cause his whole body wont be able to take all that heat. he can only hold up to a certain amount

Why, in the name of clorox bleach, would Pyro physically grab Johnny? Please explain why you have that in your head?

diabloman
Why, in the name of clorox bleach, would Pyro physically grab Johnny? Please explain why you have that in your head? i said johnny grabbing him.

Darth Macabre
i said johnny grabbing him.

So then you're saying Pyro's just going to stand there and let Johnny to run up to him and bear hug him?

Absolutly not...The only way that would happen is if Johnny flew at him, but in doing so would cause his own downfall.

diabloman
So then you're saying Pyro's just going to stand there and let Johnny to run up to him and bear hug him?

Absolutly not...The only way that would happen is if Johnny flew at him, but in doing so would cause his own downfall. he will fly at him. if you dont remember that torch can fly.if course pyro isnt just going to stand there. pyro isnt flash he cant run fast or nothing.

Darth Macabre
he will fly at him. if you dont remember that torch can fly.if course pyro isnt just going to stand there. pyro isnt flash he cant run fast or nothing.

He flies at the speed of sound...Which a person can see...And that's all it takes for Pyro to use his powers and crush him.

diabloman
He flies at the speed of sound...Which a person can see...And that's all it takes for Pyro to use his powers and crush him. while torch is up in the air he will throw some fire way down at him fas as hell. pyro wont even know its coming. your just standing up for him cause more people like him and hes a villain. admit it you know torch would kill him.

Darth Macabre
while torch is up in the air he will throw some fire way down at him fas as hell. pyro wont even know its coming. your just standing up for him cause more people like him and hes a villain. admit it you know torch would kill him.

Standing up for him? Admit Torch would win? I have yet to say who I think would win, and him being well liked has nothing to do with the way I think...You have yet to have any solid evidence that goes against what others (whom are pro Pyro for the win) say....All you keep saying is that when Pyro takes his fire, which no one is saying he would do, Torch would just relight....So, no, I will not admit Torch would kill him, because you are not giving any solid arguments....Repetition, my friend, is no argument.

diabloman
Standing up for him? Admit Torch would win? I have yet to say who I think would win, and him being well liked has nothing to do with the way I think...You have yet to have any solid evidence that goes against what others (whom are pro Pyro for the win) say....All you keep saying is that when Pyro takes his fire, which no one is saying he would do, Torch would just relight....So, no, I will not admit Torch would kill him, because you are not giving any solid arguments....Repetition, my friend, is no argument. ive been telling alot of info about him but your not listening of what im telling you he can do to others. pyro is cool and all that but i still think torch has more control over fire and stronger as well.

Darth Macabre
ive been telling alot of info about him but your not listening of what im telling you he can do to others. pyro is cool and all that but i still think torch has more control over fire and stronger as well.

Show us evidence Human Torch has more control over fire...Show us where he himself makes physical constructs out of fire....Don't just fill up responses with Hyperbole, and biographies of the guy...We know who he is, and what he can do...They've (as in the pro pyro guys) have said instances inwhich Pyro has shown remarkable control of fire...They've shown that Pyro is a leadin pyro-kinetic...You however, have not.

diabloman
Show us evidence Human Torch has more control over fire...Show us where he himself makes physical constructs out of fire....Don't just fill up responses with Hyperbole, and biographies of the guy...We know who he is, and what he can do...They've (as in the pro pyro guys) have said instances inwhich Pyro has shown remarkable control of fire...They've shown that Pyro is a leadin pyro-kinetic...You however, have not.

Johnny's external surface, including skin, hair and eyes is covered with a microscopic layer of transparent fireproofing plates, making him fully immune to fire damage. His cells generate plasmajets through clean nuclear fusion, allowing Johnny to emit flame from part or all of his skin, and even to fly.

Johnny attended the test of Reed Richards' Nevada desert N-Zone teleportaional device and was transported by its malfunction to France. Waking in a hospital bed there, he briefly burst into flame with no harm to himself. see says there he can burt into flame without hurting himself.

Darth Macabre
Yes, that's all good and all, but it has no relevance....They're saying Pyro will use the flames that Human Torch bursts into, to kill him. By compressing the flames Johnny has on himself, Pyro will in theory bludgeon Johnny with force and pressure...Not heat.

diabloman
Yes, that's all good and all, but it has no relevance....They're saying Pyro will use the flames that Human Torch bursts into, to kill him. By compressing the flames Johnny has on himself, Pyro will in theory bludgeon Johnny with force and pressure...Not heat. pyros skin is no different than anyone elses. if torch throws some fire right at his face hes gone. and i already told you how hot he his. torch is fas hes not jut gonna hold it in his hand for 10 secs. for pyro to take it.

Darth Macabre
pyros skin is no different than anyone elses. if torch throws some fire right at his face hes gone. and i already told you how hot he his. torch is fas hes not jut gonna hold it in his hand for 10 secs. for pyro to take it.

You don't seem to understand....How is HT going to throw it at his face, when Pyro is controlling all the fire coming from him? Pyro wouldn't just allow him to throw it, he'll control it the second it comes at him.

diabloman
You don't seem to understand....How is HT going to throw it at his face, when Pyro is controlling all the fire coming from him? Pyro wouldn't just allow him to throw it, he'll control it the second it comes at him. read what i put on there about him. i looked up his bio. says he can control fire outside of his body as well. so he can take pyros fire before he can even throw it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>