Colossus vs. Thor (without mjolnir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Go ahead... discuss

olympian
Thor, hes above Colossus physically and in figthing skills.

colossus17
why? What the f**k?

olympian
Why hes above Colossus? Because marvel never made Colossus more powerful or stronger than Thor.

masterbruce
i give it to collossus because of his superior durability due to his metallic body

Without Mjolnir, Thor loses flight, lightning blast, and a superior weapon than his fist

colossus17
Originally posted by olympian
Why hes above Colossus? Because marvel never made Colossus more powerful or stronger than Thor.

i was talking to the thread starter.....its not even a fight....every fool knows if its earth 616 that colossus has no chance.....thor is a god....

CorderaMitchell
lol

olympian
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmok!

yahman
Oh my God i love threads like this.
its so easy to be sarcastic!!!!!!! eek!

masterbruce
Thor without mjolnir is basically a cheap fabio lookalike in a corny costume

Colossus hammers thor into the ground with his fists

colossus17
*god dammit i am a fanboy......i need to defend him.even know he has no chance* * looksa round to see that no one he knows is on this thread*...........umm yes yes indeed my friend colossus will eat thor.with or without his hammer..this isnt a fight....colossus is very dense organic steel......and he is a mid class 100......he eats thor...even know he is a god colossus is the power house of the x-men , and will stand his ground against the puny thunder god...until he runs back to odin.....asking for candy

yahman
'Thor without mjolnir is basically a cheap fabio lookalike in a corny costume

Colossus hammers thor into the ground with his fists'

Dude serioulsy WTF.

I thought you were one of the people who wanted to cut down on the pointless threads??????

masterbruce
Originally posted by yahman
'Thor without mjolnir is basically a cheap fabio lookalike in a corny costume

Colossus hammers thor into the ground with his fists'

Dude serioulsy WTF.

I thought you were one of the people who wanted to cut down on the pointless threads??????

care to actually argue against my point rather than ridiculing me?

yahman
LOL
Sorry mann.
Im not exactly what you call subtle.

'care to actually argue against my point rather than ridiculing me?'

Ummm Do i really have to ?????????

Nah instead i will just agree with you

Yehhhhssssss Colossus will win

Solidus Snake
thor is nowhere near as durable as collosus, so collossus's fist will do him alot of damage.

but when thor hits him back, thor will knock his head off.

piotr will give thor some serious internal bleeding tho.

colossus17
he is a god.....his god force.will heal him.....and he is pretty durable....but yeah i am sure colossus could do some damage....at first....

who?-kid
Without his hammer ? So a pure fistfight ?

Hmm, could be interesting...(thinks very hard)...in the end, it will come down to experience and brains, and Thor has plenty of those (yes people, Thor is not stupid).

Thor wins, but Loki will laugh with Thors two black eyes.

kgkg
Thor wins big time

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor wins big time
Agreed, but without the "big time"-part.

kgkg
Originally posted by who?-kid
Agreed, but without the "big time"-part.
big big time big grin

whirlysplat
I think Thor might not win, his fighting an Xman.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
smile

Fanboy
Okay you guys over rate Collosus Thor would win this he is a better fighter and the Hammer does not increase Thors strength. Thor would win.

Fanboy
When Thor fought Hulk in the Avengers he ducked so easily from Hulks fist and kicked him away with out a problem.

Zahit
Thor will beat the crap out of Colossus.
Sure he'll take some good hits and Loki might laugh at the black eye...
but, make no mistake......Thor turns Colossus into a new grill for his '63 Cadillac!

K3VIL
Originally posted by colossus17
i was talking to the thread starter.....its not even a fight....every fool knows if its earth 616 that colossus has no chance.....thor is a god....
It's not because Thor is a "god", but he physically outclass Colossus in sectors like strenght, reflexes, agility, skills, tactics.
Colossus body is resilient, he's one of the most durable guys around, but he can be knocked unconscious without effort from someone like Thor.
Originally posted by masterbruce
Thor without mjolnir is basically a cheap fabio lookalike in a corny costume

Colossus hammers thor into the ground with his fists
Poor newbie, Thor without Mjolnir is still the physically stronger and tougher Asgardian except for Odin.
Originally posted by masterbruce
i give it to collossus because of his superior durability due to his metallic body

Without Mjolnir, Thor loses flight, lightning blast, and a superior weapon than his fist
Thor has withstand outstanding amounts of damage, his body is organic but isn't the last guy in terms of durability.
Thor without Mjolnir is equal to half-god Hercules, it means a high rank Class 100 of strenght guy, Colossus is a low rank guy who can't even lift 200 tons.
Thor survived the explosion caused from his Mjolnir and 4 replicas of it, an explosion that leaved K.O. and seriously injured Fenrins, Ulik and Hymir.
Thor took punches from Thanos, SS, or guys like Hercules himself.
Colossus is metallic, it doesn't mean he's gonna do more damage than other guys Thor has faced.
Originally posted by who?-kid
Without his hammer ? So a pure fistfight ?

Hmm, could be interesting...(thinks very hard)...in the end, it will come down to experience and brains, and Thor has plenty of those (yes people, Thor is not stupid).

Thor wins, but Loki will laugh with Thors two black eyes.
Experience and brain?
Thor outclass Colossus physical strenght by far.
It's like putting Daredevil VS Namor.
Thor exceed Piotyr's strenght, he has done strenght feats that make Colossus looking like a pussy.
You are all understimating Thor without his hammer.
Maybe this will help

K3VIL
Loki runs for his life

olympian
"Thor without mjolnir is basically a cheap fabio lookalike in a corny costume

Colossus hammers thor into the ground with his fists"

Having wonderfull dreams are we?

yahman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.