who was more powerfull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinfan
Plagieus or Sidious

hey if some one could tell me this that would be really cool thanks big grin

General Zodiac
terms of force Plagieus. He could stop people from dieing and Sidious had to kill him when he was asleep. Lightsaber combat don't know.

Sith-Nerd
i agree with Zodiac

Moff jango
We don't even know if plagueis even existed. I could just be a lie from Palps. But i don't think so.

Moff jango
and this is such a dumb question: Who's morte powerfull some guys whose hiding(cuz otherwise he'll get killed by the jedi) or the emperor of the galaxy with millions of soldiers. My god! What a tough question!

b-dan
plauqiues if he was still laive sideous wouldnt bee the strongest person in the galaxie now would he

Darth Somebody
It is a Sith Legend. Like with the prophecy, it could be a total sham. Plageuis would have to be very powerful in the Force to be able to do what he did.

And Sidious doesn't take chances often, gentlemen. As with Malak and Revan, Vader and Sidious. The apprentices strike when their master isn't looking, so to speak.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by General Zodiac
terms of force Plagieus. He could stop people from dieing and Sidious had to kill him when he was asleep. Lightsaber combat don't know.

agreed, though We can take a guess at Plagueis sword skill. If he was that strong with the force, he could prove to be a deadly adversary, though he was more a library guy. Even though, sidious (as he says) choose to kill him in is sleep.

Julie
power's a relative thing.....sheer power probably sidious' master dubious power sidious

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Julie
power's a relative thing.....sheer power probably sidious' master dubious power sidious

When I say powerful or strong with the force I mean that he can use the force in his own advantage like yoda.

kremzike
I kicked both their asses, so me.

Darth Kronos
la la la la la ummm...i agree wif Julie...Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
la la la la la ummm...i agree wif Julie...Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

You should've agree with me. Now you will experience the full POWER OF THE GRILL smokin'

Dresta
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
It is a Sith Legend. Like with the prophecy, it could be a total sham. Plageuis would have to be very powerful in the Force to be able to do what he did.

no plageuis was Sidious's master before he killed him.

Zabrine Qui
Both were sith so each was strong in different ways of the force. Sith never told their secrets to anyone, in fear they would become the lesser of the two.

Ken Kenobi
Since we know nothing relative to the debate about Plagueis, this more suited for the Literature and Expanded Universe Forum.

Moved.

Tangible God
Um, since the technique of immortality was actually the technique of using Sith Magic to enter a younger clone body, and since Plagueis was stupid enough to tell Palpatine that so that Palpatine killed Plagueis in his sleep, no longer needing his master after Plagueis's little blunder, it would have to be Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.