the most embarrassing star moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockinangel
i just wanted to know what yall thought about this.

botankus
Probably the time I was a guest star on Married With Children and had to make out with Christina Applegate.

rockinangel
not you i wanted to know the stars most embarrassing moments!

botankus
What, my story didn't have any star potential in it? I could name 100,000 guys that would go for Christina Applegate.

rockinangel
Hey it is Sam! Whatever and do you know how rediculous you sound? J/K!!

botankus
Well, yes. I have no embarrassing stories about stars. I guess you could put the Janet Jackson and Ashlee Simpson lyp-synching in there.

rockinangel
okay, whatever! Sam again! I think that uh Tom cruises little appearance on Oprah was really embarrasing!!!

zrockerchick
What do you think?

botankus
Like the sig, Sam.

zrockerchick
Thanx! Just figured out how to do it!

rockinangel
yeah i think?!

botankus
Sam's sig is better. wink

rockinangel
so!

botankus
Who is the chick in Sam's sig? The one in your sig looks a bit animated, or else I would ask the same of yours.

rockinangel
dunno

Fëanor
Originally posted by rockinangel
okay, whatever! Sam again! I think that uh Tom cruises little appearance on Oprah was really embarrasing!!! just goes to show you can train a monkey to do anything no expression

Darth Nauj
how about tara reid always flashing her boobs laughing

*Georgina_A*
When Tom Cruise got squirted with that fake microphone was pretty amusing happy

Although, I felt sorry for the reporter after Tom had a massive go at him! messed

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*

Although, I felt sorry for the reporter after Tom had a massive go at him! messed yes i gotta agree laughing out loud

Rod Stewarts daughter falling down showing her privates :hapy:

Fëanor
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*

Although, I felt sorry for the reporter after Tom had a massive go at him! messed omg! i thought that was classic....laughing out loud

ThePhantomsKiss
ROFL,oh by the way,the first few posts..Kind of sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.