Two Years....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1

Ushgarak
Actually, the ST thing wasn't what it seemed. She was complaining about threads being opened up in praise of others, and to demonstrate how pointless such threads are I opened one for her just to show how vapid and irrelevant such a thing would be.

Didn't quite go as planned.

Anyway, never got the novel right and now college is in the way. One day.

Tptmanno1
Hehe, still was funny...

I'm waiting!

Lana
Universal destruction? Sounds like a plan.......

And I seriously coulda killed you for the whole changing my password thing....bang dumbass stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
But then you wouldn't have had half the fun!

Lana
Me having to sock my own forum to demand my password back? stick out tongue

Well, NOW I think it's funny, but then that rather pissed me off stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
seeee!!
It was funny!

Bardock42
Damn you people...you are all so good friends, makes me sad.... sad

Anyways you rock........I wish i will remember KMC as great as you do when my two years have passed.....(and whats that Password thingy?)

Tptmanno1
Lana has her own Forums, and I'm kinda Co-admin, and we had mod wars, and i changed her password...

Lana
And I threatened to murder him.....

You're lucky you're one of my close friends, you know stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana

...which is the only reasonable thing to do

Tptmanno1

I know the limits...
and its fun!
You know you love my randomnes...

SlipknoT
Sheeeeeeeez I didnt know you've been here longer than me?

Raz
Congrats on the 2 years, but the GDF isn't the place for this. Moving to OTF.

Bardock42
Oh its five years for Raz this month stick out tongue

Congrats you....Admin...you...stick out tongue

Raz
5 years for the first recorded post, but longer since the forums creations (long story)...

Ronny
Originally posted by Tptmanno1

Ronny-Ronny, Ronny, Ronny, what can I say besides the SOLE reason for the stereotype of corrupted Private school girls. Your awesome. Love ya!

touched I love you too Afroman

2 years! Congratulations! eek!You're growing up so fast

BackFire
Congrats TP, we need more members like yourself.

lil bitchiness
Congratus Jumpy

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Raz
5 years for the first recorded post, but longer since the forums creations (long story)... We have time stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz
5 years for the first recorded post, but longer since the forums creations (long story)...

We got time eek!

Slippy beat me too it...and my wording sucked....but I got the eek stick out tongue

silver_tears
I love you too love

bilb
Yeay for Tptmanno1 (i still have NO friggin clue what that means) , Jedi Knight Roan, Stephan, Darth Afro.. whoever the fukk you are today!! stick out tongue Love Ya lots!! MWWAH!!

Anoushka
eek! happy two years!i know i didn't talk to you much but i remember seeing you quite a bit happy

imagine.quite a few of us will be celebrating our 2nd year this year.
it's been so great having you here,all of you happy

Lana
I know...in November I'll have been here for two years....happy

Imaginary
Woooooo! Congrats Stefan! Now will you change your av in celebration of getting to 100 x 100? I remember one of the first threads you posted in... when I found it I was like "No WAY!" You've come a long way.

Woo I'm mentioned

RaeRox
??????

Lana
...if you're just going to post "??????", then why bother posting at all?

Imaginary
My thoughts precisely erm

Ken Kenobi
Congrats Stefan, pretty soon you will be making a 4 year thread like I had to do already. We're two peas in a pod. Growing up, maturing, coming into our own all with the help of many people we have never (and probably never will) meet. Forming friendships around the globe and becoming better people from it all.

Here's to 2 years beer and here's to many more to come. beer

Originally posted by bilb
Yeay for Tptmanno1 (i still have NO friggin clue what that means) , Jedi Knight Roan, Stephan, Darth Afro.. whoever the fukk you are today!! stick out tongue Love Ya lots!! MWWAH!!

Tptmanno1 = Trumpet Man No. 1 stick out tongue

Imaginary
*cheers*

Tptmanno1
Damn kenny beat me to it!

cry I love you all! love
Tis been great!

I'm gonna see ya at the Comic Con BF... I'm gonna make sure of it!

(My badge says Afroman)

Royal Knight
Congrats on your 2 years here smile

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Congrats Stefan, pretty soon you will be making a 4 year thread like I had to do already. We're two peas in a pod. Growing up, maturing, coming into our own all with the help of many people we have never (and probably never will) meet. Forming friendships around the globe and becoming better people from it all.

Here's to 2 years beer and here's to many more to come. beer

We're all meeting next year at Comic-con stick out tongue I seriously am planning on going out that way next summer for a few days.

Ken Kenobi
We're all meeting next year at Comic-con stick out tongue I seriously am planning on going out that way next summer for a few days.

Ditto...

We'll all sleep over at BackFire's house and have towel slapping fights.

You and I will share a sleeping bag. yes

Lana
Sounds like fun.

Ken Kenobi
Sounds like fun.

I would hope so.

We're all gonna geek out at Comic-Con too, I shall dress as a Jedi Knight, or maybe a Sith.

Lana
I dunno what I'd do in the way of a costume yet (and have no plans in deciding now, as I'll change my mind 10034 times in the next year), but probably something SW.

Ken Kenobi
I dunno what I'd do in the way of a costume yet (and have no plans in deciding now, as I'll change my mind 10034 times in the next year), but probably something SW.

You could dress as Rogue, that'd be hot.

silvertsume
happy i dont really know you but im happy for you..! i have a while to go before 2 years... erm

Royal Knight
I am sorry but i think it is kinda sad that someone lasts two years here...with nothing else to do---example my two years is coming up messed

Lana
You could dress as Rogue, that'd be hot.

Rogue's always been my favorite X-Men....and I've always wanted to cosplay her....big grin

Originally posted by Royal Knight
I am sorry but i think it is kinda sad that someone lasts two years here...with nothing else to do---example my two years is coming up messed

There are people who've been here a lot longer than 2 years stick out tongue this place is addicting.

Royal Knight
Rogue's always been my favorite X-Men....and I've always wanted to cosplay her....big grin

There are people who've been here a lot longer than 2 years stick out tongue this place is addicting.

Yes that is true...but do we have livesstick out tongue...hehe

Lana
Pah, I've always known I've had no life.....stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi

Do it, do it, do it! Then I could dress as Remy naughty. stick out tongue

4 years and counting.

Royal Knight
Pah, I've always known I've had no life.....stick out tongue

as with me toostick out tongue

Tptmanno1
no life! and proud...

bilb

OOHHH!!! Now I get it!! big grin

Tptmanno1
took ya long enough!

:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.