X-men royal who is the supreme xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
the competents are

nightcrawler
cyclops
havok
jean (no phionex)
shadowcat
beast
wolverine
collouss
iceman
archangel
banshee
jubilee
polaris
pysloke
gambit

who is the powerfuliest your opinions pleas

BENITO
to the Death Jubilee shes the last surviving X-man apart from Bishop

But Iceman probably he would freeze 'em all

8bitChris
Jean wins anyway because of her telepathy.

BENITO
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Jean wins anyway because of her telepathy. they'd gang up on her and cyclops first though.
Then Gambit and Rogue.

stormfront13
probably iceman or jean

Metalmanx
Before I saw Polaris and Psylocke there, I was thinking that it would be down to Jean, Colossus, Shadowcat, and Iceman. But again, that was before I saw that.

So now...uh...I dunno.

teddygreen17
Look plan and simple - Gambit lights up the floor and KBOOM all the other xmen are destroyed. Also, Gambit does it before the bell sounds (former thug).

stormfront13
yeah, that wouldn't take them out, well at least the powerful ones

jrodslam
Its between Havok, Iceman, and Polaris.

Both Polaris and Bobby have control over everyones blood stream. That nulls out the telepathy from jean or Psyloke.

Havok's detonation blast could take out a whole city district. If he gets that off, everyone is ko'd.

Its gonna come down to Polaris and Bobby. If Bobby can freeze her blood flow before the takes him out, he wins. Or vise versa.

illadelph12
I'd take Shadowcat. She can just stay constantly in and out of phase until all the other X-Men finish eachother off, then take out whoever's left standing because they're more than likely exhausted.

A win is a win.

stormfront13
polaris can definitley take bobby out, i mean she has used electrolysis on his ice-slide before so she can apply the same to him

demigawd
1. Jean
2. Iceman
3. Polaris

(this is assuming everybody fights to their fullest)

DarkCrawler
Iceman can just freeze everybodys blood...

xmarksthespot
Polaris and Jean can affect Iceman.

DarkCrawler
Can they affect him before he can affect them?

Paola
no too many contenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.