Other Stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
Okay What do all you people out there do other then this?

Maynard-is-god
have sex yes

Masrix
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
have sex yes

Cyber Sex dont count sorry Alex. smile

SimpleSeduction
ummm....work

Ronny
Away from KMC, i usally watch TV, play computer games. Write music. Go out with a few friends.

Im working on a book embarrasment

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Masrix
Cyber Sex dont count sorry Alex. smile i know no expression

Darth Nauj
wanker

Linkalicious
Work

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
wanker wink

Masrix
Originally posted by Ronny
Away from KMC, i usally watch TV, play computer games. Write music. Go out with a few friends.

Im working on a book embarrasment

Its cool that your writing a book, im a novalist

Maynard-is-god
Its cool that your writing a book, im a novalist thats a big fat popcorn eating lie

Darth Nauj
thats a big fat popcorn eating lie
laughing

Masrix
It is not douche bag, i have published two books were i live.

Maynard-is-god
It is not douche bag, i have published two books were i live. where "canada"

Fionnuala
But you can't spell novelist? huh

I ride, paint, read, go to the cinema with friends..etc..

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Fionnuala
But you can't spell novelist? huh

I ride, paint, read, go to the cinema with friends..etc.. i beat all of you, im a musician

Masrix
When i write, i do it slow and put tthought into it , right now im typing fast.

Alex just sit yourself in the corner.

Maynard-is-god
When i write, i do it slow and put tthought into it , right now im typing fast.

Alex just sit yourself in the corner. eek! courner droolio

sweetness
i beat all of you, im a musician
hahaha im a musician too stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by sweetness
hahaha im a musician too stick out tongue drool

Masrix
I play guitar go me big grin!

Maynard-is-god
liar....time for me to jet, x box time

Masrix
I cant play much, like 3-5 songs but still anyway ill see you on Live alex, Be right on.

Wickerman
I play guitar go me big grin!

I'm a wanker no expression

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~ hysterical

You're wonderful stick out tongue

DarkCanadian

~wickerman~
No you're not man.

Wickerman
hysterical

You're wonderful stick out tongue

Nah, i just hear bout all these incredible people. Succesfull writers, singers, painters, etc. etc. and i realize since their lives are oh-so-fulfilling, i MUST be a wanker..... erm . Or they could all be exaggerating in order to get past their own insecurities......but NAAAAAAAH wink

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Nah, i just hear bout all these incredible people. Succesfull writers, singers, painters, etc. etc. and i realize since their lives are oh-so-fulfilling, i MUST be a wanker..... erm . Or they could all be exaggerating in order to get past their own insecurities......but NAAAAAAAH wink

~wickerman~ I'm arty but it doesn't mean any of that messed

Wickerman
I'm arty but it doesn't mean any of that messed

Yes, but you are a Sex-ah in-dah-pen-dant woo-man wink flirt1

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Yes, but you are a Sex-ah in-dah-pen-dant woo-man wink flirt1

~wickerman~ Indeed I am flirt1

DarkCanadian
Listen to music, read....

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Listen to music, read....

NAY GOOD SIRE......none of this jibber-jabber. Speak the truth.....you're an accomplished writer/singer/performer/painter . wink thumb up

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
....gaming, writing.

Okay, I'm a bit of a good artist.

Wickerman
....gaming, writing.

Okay, I'm a bit of a good artist.

There we go. Now tell us about your Protoss stories droolio (if you have none i'll be forced to castrate you evil face )

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Oh there was this one time in a bar right? Some drunken chick in ghost armor comes up and asks if I want to sleep with her. And I'm like: "Um no, can't you see I'm of a different race?!" And she's laughing and says she doesn't care. But I still reject her anyways and order more of that crazy-ass beer that the Firebats love so much.

Wickerman
Oh there was this one time in a bar right? Some drunken chick in ghost armor comes up and asks if I want to sleep with her. And I'm like: "Um no, can't you see I'm of a different race?!" And she's laughing and says she doesn't care. But I still reject her anyways and order more of that crazy-ass beer that the Firebats love so much.

Yah, that whore came on to me too eek! i think her name was Sarah Kerri-something stick out tongue . Meh....she hooked up with this big guy called Jim Ray-something blink such a loser.....

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
That guy at the end of the counter?Hah, he seriously needed a shave. There was at least a week's worth of scruff on his face.

Found out that the Firebats are a lot more raucous when they're drunk. To my cost. I mean, one tried to do a waltz with me to heavy metal music. That's not exactly normal, is it?

Wickerman
That guy at the end of the counter?Hah, he seriously needed a shave. There was at least a week's worth of scruff on his face.

Found out that the Firebats are a lot more raucous when they're drunk. To my cost. I mean, one tried to do a waltz with me to heavy metal music. That's not exactly normal, is it?

Oh..TOTALLY i mean that's so last millennium..... shifty And i got hit on by a drunk fatguy saying something about "for Aye-yurr" or something......some zealot maniac i guess blink

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
What the hell? They ain't supposed to be fat! Guess this guy's gone to seed then, we all do somewhere at the age of 1300. Not to mention overweight.
So the bar gets too weird for my liking(there was a goddamn zergling on a leash that kept lookin at me funny) and I go outside, only to step in a mound of Hydra oopsie.

Wickerman
What the hell? They ain't supposed to be fat! Guess this guy's gone to seed then, we all do somewhere at the age of 1300. Not to mention overweight.
So the bar gets too weird for my liking(there was a goddamn zergling on a leash that kept lookin at me funny) and I go outside, only to step in a mound of Hydra oopsie.

Ha! That's NOTHING!!!!!! try being tossed into a mound of Ultralisk Oopsie...and i just SWEAR that Queen was winking at me sick

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
You too? That happened to me in a suburban shopping mall. The queen part.

She stalked me. It wasn't funny. Try having a female mound of goo following you while you're out buying music and groceries. Jarakas, that's my mate, he went so far as to threaten her with his blade. Ha, he's a temperamental mate, he is.

Wickerman
You too? That happened to me in a suburban shopping mall. The queen part.

She stalked me. It wasn't funny. Try having a female mound of goo following you while you're out buying music and groceries. Jarakas, that's my mate, he went so far as to threaten her with his blade. Ha, he's a temperamental mate, he is.

Awww...you're so lucky cry My bf is a ghost......whenever i go out to buy milk and am like....3 minutes late i hear "Nuclear Launch detected"..........we've had to move 42 times already sad i hear he kinda fecked up this ..... Korhal place with his insane jealous rages embarrasment

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Eh, girls are too high maintenance and challenging if you're a protoss. We speak with our minds. If you think the wrong thing at the wrong time, somethin' bad's gonna happen to you.

My other friend Horun/Brennun's weird minded....he mind controlled a dog and a cat and made them mate. I told him that he was sick. He shook his fist at me.

Wickerman
Eh, girls are too high maintenance and challenging if you're a protoss. We speak with our minds. If you think the wrong thing at the wrong time, somethin' bad's gonna happen to you.

My other friend Horun/Brennun's weird minded....he mind controlled a dog and a cat and made them mate. I told him that he was sick. He shook his fist at me.

laughing you do realize that nobody else on this forum understands right? Meh....feck'em stick out tongue

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Yeah I know. Still funny though to see the world of SC in a satirical view.

Wickerman
Yeah I know. Still funny though to see the world of SC in a satirical view.

When i was just a little girl though, i was kinda left behind on this old colony right? And this big imposing dude with lightning powers and a weird face and voice comes up (i first thought it was Mark Hamill but i was just a silly girl) and saves me.......later on he goes on some suicidal mission to kill some oh-var-meind or something erm kinda stupid huh?

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Yeah I know.

I was watching Star Wars one day and comparing the differences of lightsabers vs. our pimped-out psionic blades with Jakaras. He thought lightsabers were better. I thought our pimped out blades were better. I gave him a slap on the head.

Damn, the 'ling soiled himself again. Excuse me.

Wickerman
Yeah I know.

I was watching Star Wars one day and comparing the differences of lightsabers vs. our pimped-out psionic blades with Jakaras. He thought lightsabers were better. I thought our pimped out blades were better. I gave him a slap on the head.

Damn, the 'ling soiled himself again. Excuse me.

Oh my confused you should really do what me and Tassy did *sniff sniff* before he died cry . You should get a lurker....they go pooh underground thumb up

~wickerman~

Bloigen
Bump.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I don't like my KMC past

w00t

silver_tears
ah, baby vinster touched

VanillaCocaCola
lol

EDIT: Who was CherryPop?

Bloigen
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
lol

EDIT: Who was CherryPop?

Member who go banned for bashing? srug

Vinny Valentine
People need to die.

Dr.Zombie
People need to die.
true.including me and you!

silver_tears
People need to die.

tighthug

Dr.Zombie
Originally posted by silver_tears
tighthug
let's all give vinny a hug!tighthug

Opaleye92

I read, write poetry, go swimming, and go to the mall and see movies with friends big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.