Spiderman, Wolverine, IronMan vs Venom, Slade, Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Who will win both teams get 1 week of prep

i think its a good match up

zachrivard
i think venom and friends win because slade and batman with 2 weeks of prep is a crazy thought, altough IronMan and spiderman w/ 2 weeks of prep is no laughing matter

zachrivard
teams get knowledge of who there fighting nothing else
heres my scenario

spiderman fights venom beating him after a long battle spiderman defeats venom w/ the help of iron man( during 2 weeks of prep makes sonic gernades)
wolverine fights batman gets a few stabs in but fall after batman... well batman w/ prep has got to have someting ,
slade fights ironMan iron man wins because of fire power but his suit is a lil damaged
then the exahusted spiderman and weakened iron man kill batman

zachrivard
someone reply now or face the wrath of the god of war mad !!

just kidding but i want to hear others opinions

CorderaMitchell
Iron Man is on there so I'm leaning towards him for now..

LordFear
With IronMan on this team no way can he lose along with Parker's scientific savvy, they outwit Venoms team by a lot plus Stark Enterprises is better at engineering weapons of mass destruction

Darth Martin
Deathstroke K.O.'s Iron Man with on of his meta-grenades.

jacobo0o
not before iron man fries his azz

He-guy88
ill let my sig do the talking

capt it up
are u guys serous here?

U guys act as if logans a non factor.
Logan would go grab a shit load of sheild hard wear, such as teleportation devices, guns, flame throwers,helmets desighned to stop sonic attacks ect.

iron man would destroy any one on team 2 with prep time. his suits are amazing and given prep no on eon team two stands a chance.

spiderman would get his iron spidersuit plus a view up grades given to him by iron man just for this battle

Soleran
Team IronMan is going in for the win here, 7/10.

batdude123
Motherbox. Nuff said. cool

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Motherbox. Nuff said. cool
shiar,shield,avengers,x-men ect. technology nuff said

Grimm22
Bats, DS and Venom take it here wink

DS takes down Wolverine or Spidey.

Bats takes down any of the 3 wink

Venom just distracts whoever's left until the other two finsh their opponents and come to kick the crap out of who's left big grin

Grimm22
One Week of Prep:

Bats and DS outclass IM anyday big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
shiar,shield,avengers,x-men ect. technology nuff said

Motherbox, boom tube, JLA etc. technology nuff said. no expression

capt it up
Motherbox, boom tube, JLA etc. technology nuff said. no expression
all of them shy in comparision of shields and shiar's technology

batdude123
all of them shy in comparision of shields and shiar's technology

*sigh*

Listen capt, I really don't have enough time to argue with you right now. I have to study for four finals that I have tomorrow. blink So until another time....

Juntai
all of them shy in comparision of shields and shiar's technology Nope, new God tech>>Shield, Shiar.
Their tech links them to The Source of creation.
A motherbox has recreated the Universe before.
Has Shields' tech done that one yet?

Soljer
I'm not too sure on this fight (assuming we can leave the 'motherbox!!!!!' garbage at the door.)

Not taking prep into account:
It would seem like Spiderman and Slade are a good match. As are Venom and Wolverine, though I think Venom would be the one setting the tempo for that fight.

Which leaves Iron Man, with his new extremis armor? Tony is a fugging god. Iron Man VERY easily takes Batman in a straight up fight, and then goes to help whoever is having a harder time between spiderman and wolverine. And then the two help the third.

I'm feeling that Spiderman wins the straight up fight.

With prep...Probably the same way (again, ignoring the MotherBox, which is just too ridiculously powerful). That is only because Batman's team has a huge weakness: Sonics. Stark can get a hold of some Sonic Grenades, and Venom is down for the count, at which point it is 3 on 2.

Now, I KNOW Slade and Batman could EASILY outprep Tony and Wolverine (Spiderman is smart, but he doesn't seem like the military strategy type, whereas Wolverine has had all kinds of military training). I just don't think that Slade and Batman could outprep them to the point of pulling a win after losing a member and being up against far more powerful characters (Spider-man for Batman and Ironman for Slade). Wolverine can grab a beer and watch.

capt it up
Originally posted by Juntai
Nope, new God tech>>Shield, Shiar.
Their tech links them to The Source of creation.
A motherbox has recreated the Universe before.
Has Shields' tech done that one yet?
shit I forgot about that. that is very true

Darth Martin
What does the new spidey-iron suit do?

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not too sure on this fight (assuming we can leave the 'motherbox!!!!!' garbage at the door.)

Not taking prep into account:
It would seem like Spiderman and Slade are a good match. As are Venom and Wolverine, though I think Venom would be the one setting the tempo for that fight.

Which leaves Iron Man, with his new extremis armor? Tony is a fugging god. Iron Man VERY easily takes Batman in a straight up fight, and then goes to help whoever is having a harder time between spiderman and wolverine. And then the two help the third.

I'm feeling that Spiderman wins the straight up fight.

With prep...Probably the same way (again, ignoring the MotherBox, which is just too ridiculously powerful). That is only because Batman's team has a huge weakness: Sonics. Stark can get a hold of some Sonic Grenades, and Venom is down for the count, at which point it is 3 on 2.

Now, I KNOW Slade and Batman could EASILY outprep Tony and Wolverine (Spiderman is smart, but he doesn't seem like the military strategy type, whereas Wolverine has had all kinds of military training). I just don't think that Slade and Batman could outprep them to the point of pulling a win after losing a member and being up against far more powerful characters (Spider-man for Batman and Ironman for Slade). Wolverine can grab a beer and watch.

Fine, take out the motherbox and also take out Tony's armor. no expression roll eyes (sarcastic) If you don't like the fact that Batman has a motherbox, that's fine but you can't just leave it out of a fight just because it suits your cause. You're damn right IM's team would win is a straight up fight, but Batman and Slade DO have prep, and that means Batman DOES have access to his motherbox. Not only could they walk into the fight just with the motherbox without doing anything for the past week and would curbstomp IM's team 10/10. WITH prep, the motherbox could actually aid them in their strategy on account of the MB having an omniscent amount of data for the entire multiverse. So you can't just keep something out of the fight just because you don't like it, otherwise I could just as easily make up a scenario with Tony without his Ironman armor. wink

capt it up
Fine, take out the motherbox and also take out Tony's armor. no expression roll eyes (sarcastic) If you don't like the fact that Batman has a motherbox, that's fine but you can't just leave it out of a fight just because it suits your cause. You're damn right IM's team would win is a straight up fight, but Batman and Slade DO have prep, and that means Batman DOES have access to his motherbox. Not only could they walk into the fight just with the motherbox without doing anything for the past week, they would curbstomp IM's team 10/10. WITH prep, the motherbox could actually aid them in their strategy on account of the MB having an omniscent amount of data for the entire multiverse. So you can't just keep something out of the fight just because you don't like it, otherwise I could just as easily make up a scenario with Tony without his Ironman armor. wink
so tony has access to thors hammer and capt shield along with other powerful weapons so are we assuming ironman can use these items as well?

batdude123
so tony has access to thors hammer and capt shield along with other powerful weapons so are we assuming ironman can use these items as well?

If it's in his arsenal and he can use it without having to steal them from Captain America or Thor, then sure why not? However, I doubt Tony is anywhere near worthy enough of holding it, so there goes Mjolnir right there. Does Ironman have his own Captain America shield? I've never seen him use it. erm He could only use stuff that is part of his stash of stuff and the motherbox is part of Batman's. Batman wouldn't need to go bothering other people for their gadgetry. Batman alone could walk into this fight with the motherbox and whoop all three of their asses 10/10. wink

Soljer
We understand that, Batdude123, but that isn't the point. Leaving Iron Man's armor out (not that you could, since it has melded into him now...) would be like leaving out Batman's gadgets, fighting abilities, money, batmobile, et cetera. Totally different ball game. The Motherbox shouldn't be admitted into a fight, if only because then we have Batman beating Galactus without breaking a sweat, so long as he has fourty seconds prep.

Anyways, maybe you can understand my objection. Batman and Slade (leaving out the Motherbox garbage) still have a good chance of out-prepping Wolverine and Ironman. I just don't think its good enough to take down the three fighters by their lonesome.

Big Sexy
If it's in his arsenal and he can use it without having to steal them from Captain America or Thor, then sure why not? However, I doubt Tony is anywhere near worthy enough of holding it, so there goes Mjolnir right there. Does Ironman have his own Captain America shield? I've never seen him use it. erm He could only use stuff that is part of his stash of stuff and the motherbox is part of Batman's. Batman wouldn't need to go bothering other people for their gadgetry. Batman alone could walk into this fight with the motherbox and whoop all three of their asses 10/10. wink using the motherbox is kinda a cheap way to win if you ask me. Besides I doubt Batman would whip it out on them. Thats kinda like putting Thanos in every fight and assuming he has brought the IG.

capt it up
If it's in his arsenal and he can use it without having to steal them from Captain America or Thor, then sure why not? However, I doubt Tony is anywhere near worthy enough of holding it, so there goes Mjolnir right there. Does Ironman have his own Captain America shield? I've never seen him use it. erm He could only use stuff that is part of his stash of stuff and the motherbox is part of Batman's. Batman wouldn't need to go bothering other people for their gadgetry. Batman alone could walk into this fight with the motherbox and whoop all three of their asses 10/10. wink
actually as beeing leader of the avengers and there posses he woul;d have excess to all of there equiptment and weapons. so no he would need not steal it because they would simply hand it over since he is infact there leader and boss.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Soljer
We understand that, Batdude123, but that isn't the point. Leaving Iron Man's armor out (not that you could, since it has melded into him now...) would be like leaving out Batman's gadgets, fighting abilities, money, batmobile, et cetera. Totally different ball game. The Motherbox shouldn't be admitted into a fight, if only because then we have Batman beating Galactus without breaking a sweat, so long as he has fourty seconds prep.

Anyways, maybe you can understand my objection. Batman and Slade (leaving out the Motherbox garbage) still have a good chance of out-prepping Wolverine and Ironman. I just don't think its good enough to take down the three fighters by their lonesome. Agreed

batdude123
I'm not asking you guys to like the fact that he has the motherbox. You may think it's cheap and what not, but that doesn't change the fact that he has one, and that it is available to him. I realize that it is a cheap way to win a fight, but the possibility is there whether you guys want it to be a part of this fight or not. It is extremely powerful, so what? If you are going to give Batman prep time, you should be a little bit more clear on what the people can and cannot use. In this case, it would just be Batman being smart and use the most powerful thing he equips as a resource in order to win. Batman who is using all of his resources that he has wisely and effectively, would sure as hell defeat these three because as I have stated before, he can use the motherbox to his advantage in the prepping process itself. Besides, in the first post, the thread master didn't say whether or not Batman could use the motherbox. So, I assume he can and his team would win majorly without breaking a sweat.

magneto1992
C Mon thing for a sec, if they invented the cure in the X-men third movie for mutation batman WILL copied, so wolverine and spider-man are out. Also batman can some how help Venom to keep his symbiont (anyways he had a full week and full credit card) and that just will leave iron man Chic for more powerful a armor can be is not math for the symbiont

zachrivard
bump

Grimm22
are u guys serous here?

U guys act as if logans a non factor.
Logan would go grab a shit load of sheild hard wear, such as teleportation devices, guns, flame throwers,helmets desighned to stop sonic attacks ect.

iron man would destroy any one on team 2 with prep time. his suits are amazing and given prep no on eon team two stands a chance.

spiderman would get his iron spidersuit plus a view up grades given to him by iron man just for this battle

Wolverine with prep...

sits on couch and drinks beer no expression

Darth Martin
DS and Batman with prep>>>>>>>>IM and Spidey.

guy222
Bruce w/prep solos

Otherwise, Team One FTW

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by zachrivard
Who will win both teams get 1 week of prep

i think its a good match up

You gave Batman prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carnage52
batman+2 week of prep=hangfor spidey and freinds

DrDeadpool
You people are talking like that Iron man can't do anything with prep !!!!!!!
no expression he divided Phoenix force into five pieces with prep, also he has access to an celestial killer armor, he have dozens of suits and he can use them to attack team 2 like an army so I go with team 1.

maxivitopowe
And Spidey is no slouch either

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
You people are talking like that Iron man can't do anything with prep !!!!!!!
no expression he divided Phoenix force into five pieces with prep, also he has access to an celestial killer armor, he have dozens of suits and he can use them to attack team 2 like an army so I go with team 1. Tony's best feats are team featsOriginally posted by maxivitopowe
And Spidey is no slouch either Tony solos 5 v 1

SamZED
SpOck and Tony win.

namorsubby
I actually think team two can win with a week of prep. I still feel like this match is in team ones favor tho.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by namorsubby
I actually think team two can win with a week of prep. I still feel like this match is in team ones favor tho.

No way team 1takes it. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.