American Freedom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
http://www.redandblack.us

Did we run a red light somewhere? How did America not get pulled over and cited for destroying our rights, while infringing on other peoples, as well? Things started on a sharp fall in 2003, and as the days pass, things arn't looking any better.

Nationally, there is a war in Iraq, as well as an unforgotten war in Afganistan. Oil prices are on the rise, and they are taking inflation with them. America has decided to officially become the world police.

Unemployment rates are skyrocketing as major corporations take their work overseas to find cheap labor, while immigrants take the blame. We are allowing vigilantes to protect our borders, while arresting people for questioning what they see on Fox.

Telephones are now legally tapped without a warrant. The FBI monitors all forms of electronic communication. People who talk amongst themselves against US policies, are seen as being traitors, and unpatriotic.

We are so preoccupied with controlling everyone else's life, that it is becoming illegal to live a homosexual lifestyle, as well as woman deciding their own reproductive rights.Democracy isn't working, because 65% of the people are not being heard.

On the local scale, Austin is having to cope with police shooting an 18 year Daniel Rocha, an unarmed hispanic male, at point blank range in the back, while no signs of struggle, either through autopsy reports or video, developing. The case is being treated the same way that the Jesse Owens, and Sophia King, cases were treated, where APD will defend their officers actions to the bitter end.

The family of these people still care. They have not been shown justice, even though they lost a loved one. Nothing can be done to console hese families enough.

We have politicians reforming invisible lines, as needed, to their benefit. Redistricting the boundries to provide more republicans in office.

Creaks, forest, and other naturla environments, are being invaded, while those same officials sit back and do not respond to the 100,000 plus signatures to stop a building from going in.

Ever feel like our voice is not being heard? Let's speak up loud this time. Its time that we make this OUR country.

This article was posted on a yahoo group, I thought I'd post it here.

ragesRemorse
I wish other countries would stop catagorizing the american people in the same boat as the American goverments decesions. What ever, who cares? War is what makes this world world work.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I wish other countries would stop catagorizing the american people in the same boat as the American goverments decesions. What ever, who cares? War is what makes this world world work.

I'm not, and neither is the writer of the article, were did you draw that from?

((The_Anomaly))
War makes the world work? typical American responce...

War is makes the world fail, over and over and over again..

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

War is makes the world fail, over and over and over again..

So we should not have gone to war against Hitler? Would the world be better then?

Deano
there is no freedom anywhere
a prison planet is being set up. can you see it or can you not?

mr.smiley
War should only be the last option.We can strive to stop war and make the world a better place,but in all honesty world peace will probably never happen due to the fact someone will always complain about something.

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by Deano
there is no freedom anywhere
a prison planet is being set up. can you see it or can you not?

Another moronic post from Deano.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I wish other countries would stop catagorizing the american people in the same boat as the American goverments decesions.

I for one don't.

botankus
"Creaks, forest, and other naturla environments"

This genius managed to make grammatical errors in all three points of this particular argument.

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
Another moronic post from Deano.

nothing moronic about it..moron

WindDancer
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
http://www.redandblack.us

Reading this instead:

About us

Red and Black was launched in July of 2005. Our goal is to help the anrchist movement, by adding better communication, as well as aide for fellow comrads.

What an interesting Propaganda site. Jeebus! They can't even spell Anarchist properly! What a pack of morons!

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by WindDancer
Reading this instead:

About us

Red and Black was launched in July of 2005. Our goal is to help the anrchist movement, by adding better communication, as well as aide for fellow comrads.

What an interesting Propaganda site. Jeebus! They can't even spell Anarchist properly! What a pack of morons! Yeah you beat me to it I was gonna post the same thing.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by WindDancer
Reading this instead:

About us

What an interesting Propaganda site. Jeebus! They can't even spell Anarchist properly! What a pack of morons!

laughing out loud I'm sure they're all teenagers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.