Horse lovers for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zrockerchick
Hey this is the official horse lovers for sure thread so here is the first pic of me and Pepper!

Antillies
1st post!

X_Black_Roses_X
cute horse, is he yours?

Fëanor
i used to have a painted pony once when i lived in vegas

Antillies
guess what i have about 80 horses!!! eek!

Masrix

Fëanor
Originally posted by Masrix
You painted a pony and brought it to vegas ? dontgetit why....yes i did

you should've seen the looks on peoples faces as i rode down the strip in a lighted cowboy suit

PrinceofBlades
I'm the one who runs the glue factory...who's first no expression

The Tired Hiker
I rode a horse once in my life. It was a dusty experience. We galloped fast, but I couldn't even see. We also went off trail because my horse wouldn't obey my steering. I like horses more as friends to hang out with, not really to ride though. erm

SlipknoT
I hate horses

Fëanor
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I rode a horse once in my life. It was a dusty experience. We galloped fast, but I couldn't even see. We also went off trail because my horse wouldn't obey my steering. I like horses more as friends to hang out with, not really to ride though. erm yes, but its awesome when they're at full gallop, the wind in your hair, the open steppes fleeing by as you ride hard with your sword in the air and battle-joy in your eye and let out a war-cry to a red ruin....

The Tired Hiker

Fëanor
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That does sound nice, but for me it was more like . . . . at full gallop, the wind and dust in my hair and eyes, blinding me as ten other horses gallop right in front of me as I hang onto the reigns for dear life and scream yelps of terror, hoping it will all end soon and I will be in my happy place. embarrasment hysterical

i had that happen to me once riding a pregnant mare bareback....a piece of paper flew by and spooked her....i held on for dear life as she ran like the glue man was behind her.....

then she came full stop and i flew 20 ft in the air going "wahoohoohoohoohoo!"

PrinceofBlades

silvertsume
i lyke horses! eek!

silvertsume
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/elsa.jpg

silvertsume
lookit how adoorraable!!! eek! itz mi baby love

PrinceofBlades
my favorite type of horse...

http://www.freespiritart.com/images/clydesdales.jpg

silvertsume
clydesdales? i have a saddle bred.. and my other 2 horses moved to canada.. :/

X_Black_Roses_X
Originally posted by silvertsume
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/elsa.jpg
aaww! jill so cute! what's it's name?? I ride a horse named Joxy. he looks like that!

PrinceofBlades
clydesdales? i have a saddle bred.. and my other 2 horses moved to canada.. :/

yes, infact let me see....

xLiNdS x 622x
i've only rode a horse once...i was like 8 and we all had to walk in a line. my horse was in the very front and its name was Coke happy

silvertsume
my baby is dream ^^.. and she is 15 hands, and she is. well.. i show other horses cuz she's to 'fast and energized' for a saddle bred

PrinceofBlades
http://www.rln.yk1.nt.ca/Student%20Work/Websites/website/clydesdales.jpg

Both are mine...

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
yes, infact let me see.... their pics?

silvertsume
omg theyre soooo prettyful! eek!

PrinceofBlades
omg theyre soooo prettyful! eek!

Yep, they're are twins...sort of..

X_Black_Roses_X
...I had a horse named Martini..but she went to auction..cry

silvertsume
ill post a pic of diablo and joker! they ar eboth gorgeous! and ill see if i can find saphron and buddy

silvertsume
Originally posted by X_Black_Roses_X
...I had a horse named Martini..but she went to auction..cry cry aww...

X_Black_Roses_X
ok..I found Teddy, one of my horses..I think I got chinchi sum where.

X_Black_Roses_X
I can't find her..duno if u gusz can get the web site where u are but google search for The Andrews School Equestrian Center, Ohio or somthin...cuz thats where some of my horses are.

X_Black_Roses_X
FOUND HER! Chinchi...she belongs to the barn like Teddy but I still half own them!

silvertsume
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/buddy.jpg this is buddy in canada.. cute eh? wink

X_Black_Roses_X
yup..I wish I had pix of my horses that the barn didn't take...I wish I had Martini's pik! she wuz awsome. used to be a race horse....

silvertsume
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/joker.jpg aaannnnddd.. joker, in canada also

X_Black_Roses_X
awww

silvertsume
ick! thats not joker! thats casper.. joker is a white ex racer ^^

X_Black_Roses_X
Wanna hear about Martini?

silvertsume
yes! i do.. smile

PrinceofBlades
Wanna hear about Martini?

I bet he was shaken not stirred...(sorry couldn't help myself.)

X_Black_Roses_X
ok..she used to be a race horse..her race name was on the rocks....but then she stopped raceing and her owners abused her...so she wouldn't let anyone touch her ears....so my aunt worked with her...and she trusted my aunt. then I had to ride her when I wuz 10 first time she's been ridden in 4 years..and she through me off. first time I fell of a horse..then we worked together and I could touch her ears..and ride her and jump with her..but then she was going to auction....and my dad didn't let me get hre....and my aunt moved to Montana..so she couldn't get her..now I don't kno where she is...

PrinceofBlades
ok..she used to be a race horse..her race name was on the rocks....but then she stopped raceing and her owners abused her...so she wouldn't let anyone touch her ears....so my aunt worked with her...and she trusted my aunt. then I had to ride her when I wuz 10 first time she's been ridden in 4 years..and she through me off. first time I fell of a horse..then we worked together and I could touch her ears..and ride her and jump with her..but then she was going to auction....and my dad didn't let me get hre....and my aunt moved to Montana..so she couldn't get her..now I don't kno where she is...

I think I know what my next video is gonna be on...

silvertsume
aw.... cry

silvertsume
thats like how i lost cinnamon forever,.... *sniff*

PrinceofBlades
thats like how i lost cinnamon forever,.... *sniff*

cry...reminds me of spear...

CrazyInLove
I love horses. I work at a horse ranch and I have four Arabian horses, they are so much fun! I'll try to post a picture of my favorite onesmile Eve! I raised her on the bottle because her mother died when she was 11 days oldsad So, I have done all the training on hersmile I had to get up every 2 hours to give her the bottle (it wasn't fun) lol. She is now a year old!

OKay, if this works, then this is a picture of me with my Arabian Yearling - Eve.

silvertsume
she's beatiful! eek! my saddle breds are on the previous pages

§P0oONY
Originally posted by zrockerchick
Hey this is the official horse lovers for sure thread so here is the first pic of me and Pepper!

You realise horse loving is illegal in most of the world?

CrazyInLove
very funny spooony

§P0oONY
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
very funny spooony

Not at all... no expression

It was wildly unoriginal and stupidly predictable.

CrazyInLove
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.