Darth Nihilus Vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
the door of the ravangers bridge opened nihilus spun round and looked down the long dimly lit walkway at the end stood a figure it started to slowly walk forward nihilus spoke in his ancient sith language "why have you came her sith"
the dark figure raised his until recently bowed head. "your hunger cannot be sattisfied all i can do is end your suffering"
"who who are you"
"i am darth maul" he took down the hood of his clock and his yellow eyes reflected of the wall lights he raised his hilt in one hand and ignited a bright crimson blade emitted from each end he leaped about 19 feet forward and swung his blade towards nihilus the sith lord rolled out of the way and pushed his blade towards nihilus the blades clashed the sith lords pused towards each other the blades not moving.

iv set the scene and started the fight now you guys/gals can tell me the ending or who u think will win

p.s wht do u think of my opening section

darth-yoda
come on my thread cant be this bad i quite like it

darth-yoda
why dose no one ever reply to my threads do you all hate me that much

Great Vengeance
Noone replied because this match is rediculous, nihilus would just eat maul, even then he probably wouldnt even need to use his power he could just school him with a lightsaber.

darth zamorak
again stop making versus threads with nihilus in them any fight hes in he will always win because he eats everyone up

darth yoda
it isnt even fair nihilus wud school him so easily

Darth Windu
Please end it with the Nihilus threads; but nice opening. smile

darth-yoda
pk nihilus without his force power the one that eats every ones force all other force powers included from now on all my threads including nihilus will not have the eating force power

darth zamorak
but then nihilus is nothing he would get owned in every fight

Fishy
Not if he has just eaten or still has the power he had in Kotor 2 but lets finish this.

"You are a fool to think that you can end my hunger. You are not even worthy to eat." Nihilus his voice sounded cold in the ears of the Zabrak. Maul took a step back and held his lightsaber at his side ready to move. "You are a fool to underestimate me, Nihilus. I will end you here." Nihilus raised his lightsaber above his head and waited for Maul to come. Suddenly Maul jumped away from where he was standing ran towards Nihilus and just a second before arriving turned around on his feet striking quickly at Nihilus his side. But he was to late Nihilus already had his lightsaber there. A smile formed on the nothingness of his face, a smile that he had not smiled since he was still one with the Exile.

"Nobody that faced me has evern been so arrogant." Nihilus quickly pushed Mauls lightsaber to his left higher and higher. Until Maul took a step back quickly Nihilus moved his lightsaber forward but Maul was already gone. He launched another attack but this time lighting went his way. He quickly tried to move his lightsaber to block him but he was already to late and was shot back across the room.

He lay there watching Nihilus approach him. He wanted to get up and move but he felt his body had been broken. Suddenly everything became cold and then he dissapeared into the force. "A better snack then I expected" Nihilus said still smiling.

darth-yoda
wow good ending fishy would you mind if i used it in a maul vs nihilus post on the new story time thread i might open the first was a large succes i cant remember who started it anyway evry nihilus vs thread i start from now on he cant eat the force but is as strong as he is in kotor 2 i think this way he has equal power to other sith like maul malak ect i think nihilus is better this way im doing this because he looks great imo and i think he is very intresting

darth zamorak
awesome story fishy

darth-yoda
good wasnt it

darth zamorak
good opening too

darth-yoda
thank you im gonna write a few more SW fanfic should i open another storytime thread the other one was gettin a bit side tracked with publising and stuff i want a pure fun fanfic were ya can write anything and anyone can have a read

Fishy
Originally posted by darth-yoda
wow good ending fishy would you mind if i used it in a maul vs nihilus post on the new story time thread i might open the first was a large succes i cant remember who started it anyway evry nihilus vs thread i start from now on he cant eat the force but is as strong as he is in kotor 2 i think this way he has equal power to other sith like maul malak ect i think nihilus is better this way im doing this because he looks great imo and i think he is very intresting

You can use it if you want.

Darth Somebody
I think Nihilus's true feat is his ability to consume the Force. But I believe Maul would best him in melee combat for some reason.

darth-yoda
i think he would also but only because ofhis agilerty

Darth Windu
I don't think he could've become Traya's apprentice with only one power. He had probably had at least some melee ability, and I believe that his dueling skills would be superior to Maul's.

HimoKun
Nihilus had life drain. That's about all the powers we know of.

darth-yoda
he was a sith lord what mad ehim better than other sith why would traya take him in if he could only drain the force it would be more of a liabilerty IMO

Fishy
Because she made sure he needed her to stay alive. He never ever killed her even when she was done and could have easily done it. She needed to live Kreia was right about what she did.

darth-yoda
why did traya need him alive

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Stalker 360
why did traya need him alive

He needed him alive cause she sought the destruction of the Force,she thought,God was evil. But Nihilus did more than anihilate the Force,he ate everything the Force touched. wink

Dark-Kenshin
Nihulus has no lightsaber feats.

/sarcasm

Stigma
Well, tbh Vitiate would annihilate Nihilus in sabers only fight.

Nephthys
He did clown Beniko a bit. And he did a fancy twirl against the HoT.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
He did clown Beniko a bit. And he did a fancy twirl against the HoT.
Exactly. He'd trash Nihilus.

DarthAnt66
Nihilus speaks.

Maul dies.

/thread

SunRazer
Nihilus could ragdoll, but the amount of wank he gets is pretty outrageous. Coming from a KotOR II fan here.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
Well, tbh Vitiate would annihilate Nihilus in sabers only fight.

That would be the most unnecessary duel ever. laughing out loud

SunRazer
What the heck has Vitiate done with sabers to "annihilate Nihilus", whom by combining his blade with his Force powers, has matched Ravager Exile, Visas and Mandalore, whilst weakened.

If anything, Nihilus brings Vitiate to the Ravager and teaches him how to hold a blade, mesmerizing Vitiate. lol

Sinious
Both can do wonders with the force but have very little saber showings. That's why I said its unnecessary, not cause it's a stomp.

Dark-Kenshin
What about Nihilus against Ezra in a pure saber duel?

Stigma
Maul wins. Nihilus is overrated.

QuakeBlood

Syndicate
Nihilus.

RHaggis
Nihilus, mainly due to his power edge.

NewGuy01
Mainly? Does he possess some other edge?

RHaggis
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mainly? Does he possess some other edge?

Fair point. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.