FF vs. Flash and Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
FF has an hour of prep

Blair Wind
bah....reed makes an anti speed force device and blam they kick his butt and IW makes a bubble in the armor of steel and expands....nff said...unlees he cant make that device in an hour...hmmmm

Cosmic Cube
Torch could be the FF's salvation. If he completley lets go, Steel and Flash would be burnt to a crisp, along with the rest of the Earth. He can get hotter than a Supernova.

Dr. Diamond
thing and invisible woman could take out steel rather quickly.reed and johnny take out flash .

Zod4Life
Reed makes a device to sapp the Flash' speed and the Thing just crumples up Steel's suit.F4 win easily.They don't even really need prep to beat the Flash and Steel.

demigawd
I see it going something like this:

Reed: At last! It took me 60 minutes, but I finally built a device that will completely nullify Flash's speed. Now all I have to do is turn it on and...wha? I was just holding it! Wh...where did it go?

Flash: Looking for this?

Reed: H..how did you *pow*
Johnny: Reed! Flame o*pow*
Sue: Oh my! I'd better put up my *pow*
Thing: It's cl*pow*

Arahan
lol
But I think that wont happen. They must first stop Flash.
Reed has surely a device to stop Flash, I mean creates stuff like that
since years, he definitley has a suitable device in his toy box.

Dont forget FF are one of the best Teams.
I think this goes 4 the Fantastic.

DarkCrawler
Flash and Steel win.

long pig
Invisible Woman sets up a few thousand razor sharp invisible jagged walls.
They all kick back as Flash runs near light speed in 1000 bloody peices.

Thing then beats Steel.

Metalmanx
...Are you guys serious?

Arg.

Do you guys have any idea how fast Flash is?

And wait, you guys really think Reed will develop an anti-speed device? The same speed that comes from the mystical/galactic/universal Speed Force?

I highly doubt it. Reed is probably the smartest person in MU, but that's pushing it I think.

Flash could have them all dead/K.O.ed/whatever instantly. He would look like he never moved. Actually, Steel can just go home and watch a baseball game or something. He's not needed here.

Creshosk
Originally posted by demigawd
Thing: It's cl*pow* Hmm. . . Would it be more of a whappity whappity whappity?

OR was it steel being speed enhanced to do the hitting?

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Flash could have them all dead/K.O.ed/whatever instantly. He would look like he never moved. Actually, Steel can just go home and watch a baseball game or something. He's not needed here. Minor problem. . . Thing isn't exactly a lightweight. . .

Metalmanx
I never said he wasn't.

Flash would vibrate inside of Thing, causing Thing to explode.

Basically, sucks for Thing.

demigawd
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hmm. . . Would it be more of a whappity whappity whappity?

Nah, definitely a pow. with an I.M.P with love.

IW: Let's see how Flash deals with a few thousand raz...*pow*

Blair Wind
the thing is what if she does it during prep........?

Arahan
If the y fight in MU then Flash goes down, why? No speed force in the MU.

demigawd
Originally posted by Blair Wind
the thing is what if she does it during prep........?

Then how is anyone on her own team going to go anywhere without stepping on them?

Besides, Flash at lightspeeds doesn't really make contact with anything...he becomes something of an energy form. Which is why he can run over water or through buildings in straight lines.

Blair Wind
mmm she makes bubbles for them to live in? so then they are like mouse on wheel?? mmmm...

alright the thing that makes me wonder is can he make a device like that that is automatically on when the battle starts....(turned it on during prep) also we can get technicall and say if the battle is in the marvel universe then flash HAS NO POWERS...lol....idk i just make stuff up

demigawd
Yeah, if you're going to put artificial constraints on the Flash like that, then it's not really the Flash anymore, is it? That's like when JP was all, "Well, if Batman were in the real world, I could beat him because he wouldn't have all his skills".

The fact that people are struggling to come up with HIGHLY creative scenarios in which the FF don't get owned shows that more than likely, they do...

Blair Wind
the thing is prep...who the hell knows what Reed could do....if nothing of course Flash kicks there asses

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan
If the y fight in MU then Flash goes down, why? No speed force in the MU. There's a suspension of this concept for the purpose of these fights.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I never said he wasn't.

Flash would vibrate inside of Thing, causing Thing to explode.

Basically, sucks for Thing. Oh so would it be a high pitched whirring noise?

Oh I get it the pow is thing exploding, not Flash punching him . . .

K3VIL
Flash wins before the fight even start.
Reed isn't always able to create a contingency measure to fight the FF4 opponents.

Creshosk
Originally posted by K3VIL
Flash wins before the fight even start.
Reed isn't always able to create a contingency measure to fight the FF4 opponents. Particularly not in only 60 minutes. . .

He tends to over analyize . . he fails, like einstein did in his school, for the same reason people thought he was slow. . . that whole not acting until he's sure thing. . .

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by demigawd
Then how is anyone on her own team going to go anywhere without stepping on them?

Besides, Flash at lightspeeds doesn't really make contact with anything...he becomes something of an energy form. Which is why he can run over water or through buildings in straight lines.

right.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.