Colossus vs. Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Colossus vs. Kingpin, Chameleon, Doc Ock, Vulture, Rhino, Shocker

Tron
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, Kingpin was never part of the Sinister Six.

Batman Wins
lol

colossus17
Originally posted by Tron
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, Kingpin was never part of the Sinister Six.

i think he was their leader...he assembled them

Metalmanx
Nor was Vulture if I remember correctly.

I remember...

Doc Ock, Rhino, Mysterio, Shocker, Scorpion, and Chameleon.

Yep, that's right.

Either way, Colossus wins.

Onikirimaru
Only real challenge would be Doc Ock, and even then I dont think the Doc could close the deal. The best thing he can do to Collosus is pick him up with his tentecles and just hold him. If he tosses him around or tries to slam him...... hes made of metal. So Collossus would just no sell it.

Maybe Kingpin would use his money to hire a real villian. Or hero. Maybe he could hire that talking Mikes Hard Lemonade bottle to convice Tony Starks to take out Collossus.

life is cruell
I think Sinister Six take him out if they cooperate. He starts off by clashing with rhino. Although hes stronger rhino can hurt him and hes pretty durable himself. After doc octopus can hold him by hist arms or feet in the air while shocker and scorpian get shots at him. Mysterio and Chameleon plan together and make chameleon look like kitty and threatening to kill her. If they dotn get knowledge of each other than they can pretend to be a civillian.

Metalmanx
Haha! Good plan, but I honestly don't even believe Iron Man can beat Colossus. Unless, ya know...he flies or something.

Doc Ock would grab onto Colossus's arm, C grabs it, yanks him over to him, and socks him in the face.

Better yet, he just rips the tentacles off of his back.

Edit: Rhino would do absolutely nothing to Colossus. Colossus would laugh in his Russian tongue at Rhino. Not even a contest.

Grammaton
I think Rhino would give Collosus a fair deal of trouble - the guy has gone head to head with other powerhouses in the MU...Although I think Collosus would definatley take him...However all six at once vs Collosus...I dont see him walking away that easily.

Onikirimaru
Rhyno is to Collosus as Murdock to Mr.T

BENITO
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nor was Vulture if I remember correctly.

I remember...

Doc Ock, Rhino, Mysterio, Shocker, Scorpion, and Chameleon.

Yep, that's right.

Either way, Colossus wins. I don't see that happening.

ThaWhiteShadow
colossus can taker any of these guys 1 on 1 but all 6 at at a time will probably be too much for him

Dark Thor
is it too late to change vulture with shocker? I have a bad memory, and tron, yes, kingpin was once their leader

Tron
Actually, the originals were Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro, Sandman, Mysterio, and Kraven. I seriously don't think Kingpin was ever part of it, unless you're thinking about the cartoon. There have been different members over the years though, can't find anything on it at the moment though.

cherry cola
yes the members mentioned earlier are from the cartoon ( doc ock, chamelon, shocker,rhino, scorpion, and mysterio) vulture was added in later episodes. Colossus could take all six of them.

Zahit
sandman alone would beat the crap out of colossus.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Tron
Actually, the originals were Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro, Sandman, Mysterio, and Kraven. I seriously don't think Kingpin was ever part of it, unless you're thinking about the cartoon. There have been different members over the years though, can't find anything on it at the moment though.

when the orginal Kraven died Macendale Hobgoblin took his spotOriginally posted by Zahit
sandman alone would beat the crap out of colossus.

yeah

Linkalicious
Sinister 6 would kick the crap out Colossus.

Hell, Doc Ock would probably be more than Colossus could handle if you give him his adamantium arms from Return of the Sinister Six.

CorderaMitchell
Most likely yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.