Adi-Galia vs. Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who takes this?

Darth_Glentract
Aayla probably. Adi was a spiratual Jedi, Aalya was more of a fighter.

masterkit
Aayla Aayla AAYLA

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Master Tyvokka
i think aayla is hot

Master Tyvokka
adi gallia is part of the Jedi Council and Aayla not theres a big difference there. also Aayla has a weakness, her friendship/love with Kit Fisto Adi could take advantage of that

Darth Windu
Sure.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Master Tyvokka
adi gallia is part of the Jedi Council and Aayla not theres a big difference there. also Aayla has a weakness, her friendship/love with Kit Fisto Adi could take advantage of that

LMFAO
1) Coleman Trebor was part of the Jedi Council yet he sucked.
2) where did u get that Kit Fisto crap?

Darth L. Dipsit
It's true, but I'm not sure it relates (such variables are usually discounted - hostage-taking situations are usually not included as possible odd-eveners in fights here).

Darth Windu
2) is actually true, but it can't be used in a battle. . . .

Illustrious
Hey, don't diss Coleman Trebor. The guy had mad skills. How else do you die so fast to a blaster?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Hey, don't diss Coleman Trebor. The guy had mad skills. How else do you die so fast to a blaster?

Well, Coleman Trebor was good, but he is nothing next to R2 D2...

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, Coleman Trebor was good, but he is nothing next to R2 D2...

BLASPHEMY!

Never mention Artoo's name in vain. No one stacks up to the god that is ARTOODEETOO!

Darth_Janus
Ah, forgive me... I have been a bad R2-Dciple!

Illustrious
Good to know. Artoo is the idol of even Jawas, and Jawas are the masters of the Universe.

Darth_Janus
Yeah. Why do you think we weren't originally gonna sell his ass to the moisture farmers?

Illustrious
Ultimately, he ended up saving the universe.

Darth_Janus
That's because jawas are prophets. They had this all worked out.

Illustrious
Yeah, they're such smart alecs.

Darth_Janus
Heretic! To the Sandcrawler with your heathen ass... Thou shalt not take the jawa name in vain!

Illustrious
The God that is Artoo shall pardon me.

Darth_Janus
Artoo is not a merciful god... behold as he opens doors, floats, and burns separatist droids with his fire of fury!

Illustrious
He is merciful towards those that recognize his Godliness, unlike those seperatist droids that think he's just some silly droid helper.

darthsith19
Aayla - she beat Aurra Sing

DarthMaul9123
i hate both of em theyre the worst jedi that were ever to be called nights besides younglins could tear both of these people apart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.