Phoenix/SupermanPrime Vs Batman/Gladiator/Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
OkOn a planet that cant explode who wins. Juggernaut cant die and has the helmet to block Mental Powers, and Gladiator is pretyy damn strong so he fights them head on, while Batman uses his brain to find a solution.

Batman Wins with the help of muscle with this one.

leonidas
<<Batman Wins with the help of muscle with this one.>.

er, no he doesn't. he gets slaughtered. in about, say, a nanosecond (i'm rounding up). along with juggs and glads.

cripes . . . you'll maybe want to consider throwing lucifer and spectre on bats's team . . . . criminy . . . .

GalacticStorm
You are joking arent you? Phoenix AND SP? Thats overkill

Batman Wins
BUt juggernut cant be hurt only bounced around. Gladiator aint no weakling, witch buys Batman times to think it through for a mind control Gadget or enhanced kriptonite.

colossus17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You are joking arent you? Phoenix AND SP? Thats overkill

this new people have no knowledge of comics....the sad thing is that they are not kidding.....

Batman Wins
Originally posted by colossus17
this new people have no knowlede of comics....the sad thing is that they are not kidding.....
Your the noob here, on comics. I been on other forums,and just came to this one.

Juggernaut cant be hurt, but he will be kicked around. Glad is the protector and will smack them around. Then Batman will do what he does best.

xmarksthespot
This is completely ridiculous.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Batman Wins
BUt juggernut cant be hurt only bounced around. Gladiator aint no weakling, witch buys Batman times to think it through for a mind control Gadget or enhanced kriptonite.

You do realise that Phoenix is exponentially more powerful than Cytorrak who gives Jugg just a fraction of his own power to make him juggernaut anyway. Juggernaut got punked by Nimrod. Against just Supe P the opposition would get dealt with. Against just phoenix the same thing but a whole lot easier. Both of them are overkill. Juggernaut is not completely absoloutely 100% indestructible. Beings with sufficient power can incinerate him.

GalacticStorm
Im not even gonna comment on Batman. Why is he there?

xmarksthespot
GS the thread was made in false hopes that someone would finally say Batman actually wins.

colossus17
the noob here...........right......"glads is the protector and will smack them around"......what are u talking about do u know who sups prime and Phoenix are.eitehr of those 2.could destroy the other 3 in less then a nanosecond.....you are not worth my time.....

leonidas
okay. supes flies at ftl speed, slaps juggs helmet off. phoenix fries all 3 of their brains. the only question gents: CAN they do it in under a nanosecond? i'm thinking yes.

Batman Wins
Yeah ok. Gladiator aint no loser and togather they can win. The xmen and other stoped the phoenix but not by force so im sure she just didnt fry everyone or marvel wouldnt be here. Prime is easier to defat with enhanced kriptonite like in the comics.

xmarksthespot
Phoenix can disassemble them atom by atom... all creation is hers to command. You know nothing about Phoenix obviously.

Cosmic Cube
The three of them are wiped from existence. This thread is stupid.

colossus17
Yeah ok. Gladiator aint no loser and togather they can win. The xmen and other stoped the phoenix but not by force so im sure she just didnt fry everyone or marvel wouldnt be here. Prime is easier to defat with enhanced kriptonite like in the comics.

it dosent even affect him any more........

GalacticStorm

Theres no hope for you child. Read the phoenix thread which is on page 2 and then you'll realise how silly this thread really is.

Batman Wins
OK wow no need for insults to some people. I just thought Juggernaur cant be hurt. Yes i know he could be thrown around like kitty litter but with him stalling and Gladiator is 50 times stonger than juggs watching his Back the Batman could whip sonmething up but I guess not .

Cosmic Cube
These friggin newbs are getting irritating.

xmarksthespot
Can you stop making threads in the attempt (even though this didn't turn out that way) to stack odds in favour of Batman it is seriously getting tedious.

colossus17
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
These friggin newbs are getting irritating.

i agree this is so pissing me off...

Batman Wins
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Can you stop making threads in the attempt (even though this didn't turn out that way) to stack odds in favour of Batman it is seriously getting tedious.

Stop making them. What on earth did I make in favor of Batman. Now you making crap up.

Batman Wins
i agree this is so pissing me off...

The ****ing leave then I dont need your bashing.

colossus17
The ****ing leave then I dont need your bashing.

i dont care......what u think......or need....look at u......u r a joke....go read some comics and come back in a year....i will be where ever i want to be

Blair Wind
im not gonna even bother to read this...WTF ITS PRIME AND THE FREAKING PHEONIX....nuff said

Batman Wins
i dont care......what u think......or need....look at u......u r a joke....go read some comics and come back in a year....i will be where ever i want to be

I dont care either, but if it bothers you and im a joke, why you here then.

jrodslam
Lol. I find it funny how people bash this thred, when its already on 2 pages. Lol. If its hated so much dont reply.

colossus17
I dont care either, but if it bothers you and im a joke, why you here then.

to proove a point......that this is insane......this is not even a match....and yes it does bother me......u come here with an attitude trying to destroy the forum which we build....

Batman Wins
Attitude, now i know your joking. You of all people saying that. I read your posts before and you get mad. I seen you being a smart ass with Tron..the mod.

colossus17
Attitude, now i know your joking. You of all people saying that. I read your posts before and you get mad. I seen you being a smart ass with Tron..the mod.

i am not joking here i am serious....and me being smart ass with mods.means i got balls....it dosent mean i was joking,....and i respect the mods....but i do like to comment when they are wrong

xmarksthespot
Batman Wins... stop stirring shit.. it doesn't make you look clever... it doesn't make you seem interesting... it's just annoying. Go take some Ritalin or something.

Swanky-Tuna
Phoenix can make them all sleep. Slleeeeep. SSSSLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP.
Juggernaut got punked by Nimrod.
Even though most of what you said is true, I didn't read it all, I feel the need to say Magneto, who was possibly Xorn's jerk brother, "punked" Phoenix. To dead. Irreversible dead.

Batman Wins
Batman Wins... stop stirring shit.. it doesn't make you look clever... it doesn't make you seem interesting... it's just annoying. Go take some Ritalin or something.

What are you talking about!!!! Stop instigating

leonidas
cripes . . .

paola, help . . .?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Phoenix can make them all sleep. Slleeeeep. SSSSLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP.

Even though most of what you said is true, I didn't read it all, I feel the need to say Magneto, who was possibly Xorn's jerk brother, "punked" Phoenix. To dead. Irreversible dead.

Incorrect there matey. How is it irreversible if she was in the very next story arc? Jean was also in Xmen The End so im not entirely sure how you came to that conclusion. If Jean had phoenix work to do at that point in time then she obviously wouldnt have "died". However as she says herself Phoenixes "die to be reborn" and reborn she was 150yrs in the future to carry out her phoenix work there where and when it was needed.

supremthor
GS the thread was made in false hopes that someone would finally say Batman actually wins.
ok ok ok BATMAN WINS I HOPE U ARE ALL HAPPYcrycrybaby

Tron
to proove a point......that this is insane......this is not even a match....and yes it does bother me......u come here with an attitude trying to destroy the forum which we build....

Well, first of all, you've only been here three months, don't go talking about what people are trying to build. Some of us were around before there was even a versus threads, and those that have been here long enough are NOT acting like this, and do you know why? Because, they know how to do what I use to before I became a mod, they don't bother looking at what they see as silly threads. If it bothers you that much, move on to another thread. We know it's ridiculous (yes I said it, it is, I know), but that gives you no right to insult anyone on this forum because of it. If there's a problem here, me and Paola will deal with it, plain and simple. And I could care less about you having balls or whatever, I still ask that you respect me, not because I'm a mod, but because it's a rule that me and Paola expect everyone to follow on here. Now, if you can't have a civilized debate in a thread, don't bother going in the thread, it's that simple. And, if there are any more occurances like what I've seen from you in here, it WILL get you banned, there's no excuse for it on here.

Moving on...

True, Juggernaut can't really be hurt, but, do you really think it makes a difference against two of the most powerful mortal (using the term "mortal" loosely here) beings in Marvel and DC. And Gladiator's no slouch, and would give Superman a good fight, but Superman Prime? I don't think so, this ends quickly and very ugly. And what kind of plan could Batman possibly have against two uber-cosmic level beings? And really, would Batman even try? And I won't even say anything about Phoenix, the name alone speaks for itself.

Creshosk
Im not even gonna comment on Batman. Why is he there? For comic effect?

With it being this onesided does it matter?

Er. . .
PSP vs GBJ

Interesting abbrv.

colossus17
Originally posted by Tron
Well, first of all, you've only been here three months, don't go talking about what people are trying to build. Some of us were around before there was even a versus threads, and those that have been here long enough are NOT acting like this, and do you know why? Because, they know how to do what I use to before I became a mod, they don't bother looking at what they see as silly threads. If it bothers you that much, move on to another thread. We know it's ridiculous (yes I said it, it is, I know), but that gives you no right to insult anyone on this forum because of it. If there's a problem here, me and Paola will deal with it, plain and simple. And I could care less about you having balls or whatever, I still ask that you respect me, not because I'm a mod, but because it's a rule that me and Paola expect everyone to follow on here. Now, if you can't have a civilized debate in a thread, don't bother going in the thread, it's that simple. And, if there are any more occurances like what I've seen from you in here, it WILL get you banned, there's no excuse for it on here.

Moving on...

True, Juggernaut can't really be hurt, but, do you really think it makes a difference against two of the most powerful mortal (using the term "mortal" loosely here) beings in Marvel and DC. And Gladiator's no slouch, and would give Superman a good fight, but Superman Prime? I don't think so, this ends quickly and very ugly. And what kind of plan could Batman possibly have against two uber-cosmic level beings? And really, would Batman even try? And I won't even say anything about Phoenix, the name alone speaks for itself.

dont worry, i am not coming back....dont let the power consume you....if you blame it on me......who am i to argue.i just tried to do whats right i care deeply about this forum.....i dont like to be treated like a child i am 21..and have a kid.....i know whats right or wrong.....any way....have fun

C-master, jinzin, hulkpower, whirley,pr, blair, newjak, robb, its been fun 3 months....keep the JP legend alive. goodbye my friends

Creshosk
dont worry, i am not coming back....dont let the power consume you....if you blame it on me......who am i to argue.i just tried to do whats right i care deeply about this forum.....i dont like to be treated like a child i am 21..and have a kid.....i know whats right or wrong.....any way....have fun

C-master, jinzin, hulkpower, whirley, blair, newjak, robb, its been fun 3 months....keep the JP legend alive. goodbye my friends Aww. . . no

Hulk Power
Wait Colossus! Don't just leave like that man. Be strong.

Batman Wins
Hes leaving forever because he got yelled at What the f**k? Seriously even I thought he was stronger than that.

Hulk Power
He got told off pretty badly man. I think that he's trying to show Tron that he has dignity by leaving and I respect that. C17 is right in a way. I agree with him.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Hulk Power
He got told off pretty badly man. I think that he's trying to show Tron that he has dignity by leaving and I respect that. C17 is right in a way. I agree with him.

So he leaves Kmc forever What the f**k?

Hulk Power
I don't know. Only time will tell if he will come back or if he will be gone forever.

Swanky-Tuna
I tells ya, sleeeeeeep. She'll put them to *green goblin voice* SLLLEEEEEEEEP.
Incorrect there matey. How is it irreversible if she was in the very next story arc? Jean was also in Xmen The End so im not entirely sure how you came to that conclusion. If Jean had phoenix work to do at that point in time then she obviously wouldnt have "died". However as she says herself Phoenixes "die to be reborn" and reborn she was 150yrs in the future to carry out her phoenix work there where and when it was needed.
She was totally dead though. Totally IRREVERSABLY DEATHED. Oh man!

keep the JP legend alive
Let it die. It's over.

Tron

C-master, jinzin, hulkpower, whirley,pr, blair, newjak, robb, its been fun 3 months....keep the JP legend alive. goodbye my friends

First of all, please don't pull the "power trip" card. If you ask Paola, I almost turned this job down when first asked, and almost resigned a few months ago. This position demands a lot from mods, and we're trusted to do what we do responsibly, which is why most of us were asked to do it to begin with.

Now, I can understand you don't like being talked to like a child, I don't like talking to people like children. Here's my only problem in what you say; you're saying you're 21 and have a kid, which is fine. But, don't imply that you wanna be treated like an adult if you don't act your age in some cases. A few of your posts through the forum have been a bit insulting and "childish". I've let a few moments go, but I can only let things go for so long before I have to act, because if I don't (being the "middle-man), then someone else will, someone with more mod powers than I have (i.e., Paola), which you probably don't want.

And I understand that you care about the forum, but leave doing what's "right" up to us that were put in charge of such things. And doing what's right is not attacking a forum member who may not understand if his vs thread is a mismatch or not. If you really want to tell someone how wrong their match is, then it can be done "tactfully", and not outright rude, insulting, and disrespectful. I ask this of you just like I ask every member here, just like I attempt to do myself.

Now, you can take all this as you want, but this is all I have to say for now.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tron
This position demands a lot from mods. Ah I see. This is a mod position that leaves some of them sleepless and or physically ill from time to time?

Yeah, My sister was a mod in a position as such on another board.

I know how hard it can be.

Swanky-Tuna
Now, Tron, get the JP fad killed. I'll give you a dollar.

Batman Wins
What is JP .

Swanky-Tuna
What is JP .
JP is JPlatinum. In the Batman versus YOU thread he swore he could take out Batman and made himself out to be some kind of street fighter then a group of members started talking like he was Living Tribunal or something. It was funny for like a day. Now it's going on like month three and it's so old and stupid now but they keep using it. They know nothing about keeping comedy fresh!

Batman Wins
JP is JPlatinum. In the Batman versus YOU thread he swore he could take out Batman and made himself out to be some kind of street fighter then a group of members started talking like he was Living Tribunal or something. It was funny for like a day. Now it's going on like month three and it's so old and stupid now but they keep using it. They know nothing about keeping comedy fresh!

lol.....also funny sig

Tron
Now, Tron, get the JP fad killed. I'll give you a dollar.

I know nothing more than what you just told me about this whole JP thing. I've only been back for less than a month, so I'm lost on such things.no expression

Grammaton
Why Batman has anything to do with this is beyond me...Juggernaut and Gladiator would be no match for Phoenix alone - let alone with Superman Prime...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Grammaton
Why Batman has anything to do with this is beyond me...Juggernaut and Gladiator would be no match for Phoenix alone - let alone with Superman Prime...

I hope you mean "Juggernaut and Gladiator would be no match for Superman Prime alone - let alone with Phoenix..." It almost sounds like you think that Superman Prime is more powerful, as powerful, or even close to the Phoenix. There is really no comparison. I mean, he's powerful and all, but damn?

Cosmic Cube

You forgot me, you little metal homo. mad

I didn't give you permission to leave either.

8bitChris
So anyway,

Phoenix and Prime win.

Batman, Glads, Juggs, and apparently Colossus are easily defeated.

Creshosk
Originally posted by 8bitChris
So anyway,

Phoenix and Prime win.

Batman, Glads, Juggs, and apparently Colossus are easily defeated. That's a very elaborate joke . . . I'm not sure if I should laugh . . .

Lord S
Juggernaut can, and has been hurt.

Does everyone forget Onslaught?

GalacticStorm
I tells ya, sleeeeeeep. She'll put them to *green goblin voice* SLLLEEEEEEEEP.

She was totally dead though. Totally IRREVERSABLY DEATHED. Oh man!

Let it die. It's over.

What do you mean totally irreversibly dead. Youre gonna have to spell out what you think cos to me you seem a bit confused. How does that make sense if Jean was in the next story arc where she reincarnated herself in the future. As previously mentioned she was also in the End. What on earth are you talking about? Swanky son you're losing it.

demigawd
methinks he's just riling you up to get another 1000 line Phoenix post out of you, lol.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd
methinks he's just riling you up to get another 1000 line Phoenix post out of you, lol.

I think you're right Demi!!

My love for Phoenix blinded me. lol

newjak86
I hate the phoenix concept.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
I hate the phoenix concept. Right. . .

Somehow I doubt that. wink

newjak86
well in the begining it seemed alright but feel it got out of hand.

Creshosk
well in the begining it seemed alright but feel it got out of hand. Let me clearify:

Do you like the SW EU?

newjak86
Like to read it sometimes but I feel some of it can get out of hand.

Creshosk
Like to read it sometimes but I feel some of it can get out of hand. So you don't like the concept of an all powerfull force that touches and is part of everything?

newjak86
That isn't the problem I don't like how it satred off as Jean having a great power in her that made her alot stronger. That I was fine with but when that power gets upgraded to the all powerful force that I didn't like.

Creshosk
That isn't the problem I don't like how it satred off as Jean having a great power in her that made her alot stronger. That I was fine with but when that power gets upgraded to the all powerful force that I didn't like. So you don't like the concept of an all powerful force?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
So you don't like the concept of an all powerfull force that touches and is part of everything?

You mean like "God" confused

whirlysplat
So you don't like the concept of an all powerful force?

You mean like "Allah"

Creshosk
Originally posted by whirlysplat
You mean like God confused laughing

GalacticStorm
That isn't the problem I don't like how it satred off as Jean having a great power in her that made her alot stronger. That I was fine with but when that power gets upgraded to the all powerful force that I didn't like.

It was always like that NJ. It just wasnt being given credit outside outside of Xmen and it was also retconned but both of those things are no longer the case. I really dont understand your problem with it because whenever Jean is on the team and regularly a part of the comics then her powers are cut down because her phoenix work isnt required. At those points she's just normal omega level jean grey who's on a similar level to her daughter. Its not like she's some unbeatable omnipotent who's always on the team meaning the Xmen cant lose. So hating Jean as Phoenix is just as pointless and so beyond understanding as hating on LT for being so powerful. Why would you if he's hardly ever in comics?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
You mean like "Allah"

You knew what he was getting at you troll lol

newjak86
Thats the point besides X-Men the Phoenix was nothing now it can beat galactus change the multiverse on it's whim almost. I never liked that idea coming by because a mutant becomes all powerful.

Creshosk
You knew what he was getting at you troll lol I found his intentionally being obtuse funny. laughing out loud

Creshosk
Thats the point besides X-Men the Phoenix was nothing now it can beat galactus change the multiverse on it's whim almost. I never liked that idea coming by because a mutant becomes all powerful. So . . you don't like an all powerful force?

newjak86
No the idea of an all powerful force doesn't bother me it is how this one came about. Basically it came about because a mutant became all powerful. Something that basically has a evolved gene that grants it some powers. This creature all of sudden becomes a mystical entity.

Creshosk
No the idea of an all powerful force doesn't bother me it is how this one came about. Basically it came about because a mutant became all powerful. Something that basically has a evolved gene that grants it some powers. This creature all of sudden becomes a mystical entity. Ah, you don't understand phoenix at all. . .

No no, The primordial force of creation bonded with a mutant. Not quite the same thing.

GalacticStorm
No the idea of an all powerful force doesn't bother me it is how this one came about. Basically it came about because a mutant became all powerful. Something that basically has a evolved gene that grants it some powers. This creature all of sudden becomes a mystical entity.

Because of a union with the prmal force of creation. Did you know that thats the way humanity is evolving? All humanity are going to become Phoenixes who will surpass all of the abstracts before the top phoenix ends creation before starting it all over again. Its what always happens in creation. I like that concept. That humans have the genetic potential to somewhere down the line evolve into beings that are one with creation? By the way Phoenix hasnt been upgraded it has always been beyond the abstracts. That is how it was when it was created. It was just retconned making a lot of newcomers to comics unaware of what went on previously.

newjak86
Understand it deals with the primal force of creation and i know about how all humanity is going to become phoenixs. I just don't like that idea to me it riuns the idea of something powerful. Humanity shouldn't be able to evolve into a phoenix. Evolution shouldn't be able to do that. That is the concept I don't like. I think if you have the pheonix it should be a somewhat seperate entity from everything else. Plus I feel it is part of a growing trend with the mutants that make them the most powerful beings in the universe somethin I don't like as well. Now Jean as the phoenix can pretty much wipe out anything and everyone else is going to have the same power as well it's stupid if you ask me and it is one of the reasons Marvel isn't as good as it once was.

Creshosk
Understand it deals with the primal force of creation and i know about how all humanity is going to become phoenixs. I just don't like that idea to me it riuns the idea of something powerful. Humanity shouldn't be able to evolve into a phoenix. Evolution shouldn't be able to do that. That is the concept I don't like. I think if you have the pheonix it should be a somewhat seperate entity from everything else. Plus I feel it is part of a growing trend with the mutants that make them the most powerful beings in the universe somethin I don't like as well. Now Jean as the phoenix can pretty much wipe out anything and everyone else is going to have the same power as well it's stupid if you ask me and it is one of the reasons Marvel isn't as good as it once was.

The phoenix force liked Jean grey so it became one with her.

GalacticStorm

Your reasons for not liking Phoenix are made redundant by the fact that jean has nowhere near those power levels when she is in the comics. The same is true of all phoenixes. When their phoenix work is required then theymainfest there full powers do their destined task and go back to the white hot room. If they have no phoenix work to do theyre either in the white hot room anyway or theyre just omega level mutants on the planet. There isnt loads of phoenixes around at the same time. When Jean was manifesting her Phoenix powers Rachel wasnt and vice versa. There is only one at a time in any one universe usually. Also creation ends when humanity evolves to that point and creation starts again.

olympian
I know i never posted in this thread before. But is it a trick my eyes are doing or i actually see "Batman" there?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
I know i never posted in this thread before. But is it a trick my eyes are doing or i actually see "Batman" there?

You certainly do. Read through the thread. The thread maker got ridiculed for that one

FieryBalrog
so........ Happy Dance

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
Hey Fiery where the hell have you been? You've been missed big grin

Creshosk
For some reason I just got a kick out of see you two (GS and FB) posting right after each other.

FieryBalrog
Hey Fiery where the hell have you been? You've been missed big grin

West Virginia. eek!

For some reason I just got a kick out of see you two (GS and FB) posting right after each other.

rolling on floor laughing me too!

NoFate007
Given enough prep-time, Batman can think of a solution, but unless you have a HELL of a lot of resources and such, this is no question and Phoenix/Superman win hands down.

Creshosk
Originally posted by NoFate007
Given enough prep-time, Batman can think of a solution, but unless you have a HELL of a lot of resources and such, this is no question and Phoenix/Superman win hands down. Batman can have preptime til he dies of old age, he ain't touching the(a since this is a cross company thing) primal force of creation. . .

That's like trying to figure out how to destroy a part of reality. . .

Lord S
That's like trying to figure out how to destroy a part of reality. . . Bah, easy...pick up a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' book. They teach you how to go into hyperspace, I'm sure destroying reality is not that hard either.

CorderaMitchell

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

All this talk on action!!! You led it, I said peace like MLK, ignore and move on.

Shooting the cannon before another is fired doesn't even work in life, ya gotta ignore.

Peace, my fellow troller.

rip

Swanky-Tuna
What do you mean totally irreversibly dead. Youre gonna have to spell out what you think cos to me you seem a bit confused. How does that make sense if Jean was in the next story arc where she reincarnated herself in the future. As previously mentioned she was also in the End. What on earth are you talking about? Swanky son you're losing it.
The actual point was that Magneto, or possibly Xorn's brother, globally brain-shanked Phoenix. The "irreversibly dead" part was just for my own enjoyment.

Paola
you evil ppl nono

Don't insult ppl around here. If you don't like a thread, don't post in it. Simple.

golem370
Even if they lost Juggs and Gladiator would Break Batman in half

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by golem370
Even if they lost Juggs and Gladiator would Break Batman in half

I think they're on his team. confused

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I think they're on his team. confused

Juggs and Glads would def be scared of Bats, even if he's on "their team." Better safe than sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.