SupermanPrime Vs Hulk Thor and Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who wins. Raven has Magic powers and dark when shes angry.
Thor has his Hammer, and Hulk gets stronger every sec when hes angry.

Ok This other thread says Raven could beat Superman all by her self so Raven grown up with all her powers possable with thor and Hulk. I think its possable.

Batman Wins
Oh yeah I forgot to add that thor is at full power, and hulk is angry .

Cosmic Cube
And Superman Prime has a GL ring, and 1000 years of sunsoaking. Unless this is King Thor, Raven is their only hope. Hulk won't be able to touch Supes.

zachrivard
r u fu^%ing stuipd Batman wins , u r a classic NEWBIE, stop making stuipd threads, Superman Prime is way too powerful, everbody whos ever read a comic know that within the first nanosecond they are are killed by superman in a painfull death

zachrivard
"Raven is there only hope" no there is no hope raven dies because superman prime creates a sun inside her burning her from the inside out

ouch painfull

and superman prime can do that he has created suns before

Cosmic Cube
This one isn't quite as bad as Phoenix/Prime vs. Juggy/Glad/Batman. Try to be understanding.

What do you mean by "Full Power Thor" Batman wins? Do you mean King Thor, or just normal Thor at "full power"? (Whatever that means...)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by zachrivard
"Raven is there only hope" no there is no hope raven dies because superman prime creates a sun inside her burning her from the inside out

ouch painfull

When? Issue #? I'm skeptical when I hear things about Superman Prime.

Batman Wins

ouch painfull

You dont know Raven do you. No not the stupid cartoon one. Raven is for capable of doing damage at her full power. Thor full power aswell

Cosmic Cube
Raven is not to be underestimated. She is very powerful.

Do you mean normal Thor or King Thor, Batman Wins?

Batman Wins
King Thor

Cosmic Cube
If it's King Thor, I'll go for the team, no doubt. Raven is a force, and I never saw anything that suggested that Superman Prime is anywhere near Skyfather level. Raven could just boost Hulk's strength and durability way, way above Prime's level (she can control emotions to any degree), and then we've got an ass kickin on our hands.

Batman Wins
I guess they dont even need the hulk, maybe as sacrifice or a distraction.

zachrivard
superman created the supersun once so ut could sustian life for all the planets around it

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Batman Wins
I guess they dont even need the hulk, maybe as sacrifice or a distraction.

They really don't. Raven could make Hulk much stronger than Prime, but that's more of an indirect approach. She doesn't need to do that to win. She's a beast herself, and she's got a Skyfather on her team.

Cosmic Cube
superman created the supersun once so ut could sustian life for all the planets around it

Issue #? I thought Superman made the Super Sun into his home. I never heard that he created it.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
They really don't. Raven could make Hulk much stronger than Prime, but that's more of an indirect approach. She doesn't need to do that to win. She's a beast herself, and she's got a Skyfather on her team.

Thats a pretty smart idea, that Raven controls emotions to make Hulk stronger.

Cosmic Cube
Thats a pretty smart idea, that Raven controls emotions to make Hulk stronger.

Exactly, but it's not like she needs to. Raven can control emotions to any extent. Hulk would be ridiculously strong; definitely strong enough to KO Supes, but Superman probably wouldn't allow Hulk to touch him. Raven and King Thor can do this by themselves. Hulk isn't really a factor.

Batman Wins
Exactly, but it's not like she needs to. Raven can control emotions to any extent. Hulk would be ridiculously strong; definitely strong enough to KO Supes, but Superman probably wouldn't allow Hulk to touch him. Raven and King Thor can do this by themselves. Hulk isn't really a factor.

Don't kill me for even thinking it but can these to beat phoenix ?

Cosmic Cube
Don't kill me for even thinking it but can these to beat phoenix ?

The Phoenix is the totality of creation. All life is connected to it. No, neither of them stand even a remote chance of beating Phoenix. She is amongst the top five entities in the multiverse. She could wipe either of them from existence with a thought.

Batman Wins
The Phoenix is the totality of creation. All life is connected to it. No, neither of them stand even a remote chance of beating Phoenix. She is amongst the top five entities in the multiverse. She could wipe either of them from existence with a thought.

Damn. who are the other 4 i wonder.

Cosmic Cube
Damn. who are the other 4 i wonder.

The One Above All, and The Living Tribunal are definitely the top two, and the last three are a bit of a toss up. It's between The Heart Of The Universe, The Phoenix, Infinity, and The Infinity Gauntlet.

kgkg
Superman Prime takes it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman Prime takes it.

This is King Thor, kgkg. King Thor, Raven, and for some odd reason, Hulk.

Batman Wins

Lol Hulk

kgkg
Doesn’t matter king thor would loose, all of them will put a fight

Superman has the strongest willpower in DC universe.

King thor is not all that, Odin is better

zachrivard
it doesnt matter raven is not even in the top 100 in the dc universe
prime wins easily
prime is faster than light

Cosmic Cube
Doesn’t matter king thor would loose, all of them will put a fight

Superman has the strongest willpower in DC universe.

King thor is not all that, Odin is better

Wouldn't they be equally as powerful. If anything, I though King Thor would be better, seeing that he has the full Odinforce, plus his own power. What evidence suggests that Superman Prime is Skyfather Level?

Cosmic Cube
it doesnt matter raven is not even in the top 100 in the dc universe
prime wins easily
prime is faster than light

Thor could give himself FTL speed, with the Odinforce. He could stop time, using the Odinforce. The isn't alot that the Odinforce can't do.

kgkg
Wouldn't they be equally as powerful. If anything, I though King Thor would be better, seeing that he has the full Odinforce, plus his own power. What evidence suggests that Superman Prime is Skyfather Level?
Not much evidence as you knows. (Lots of made of bullshit)

But

Let’s see strongest will power in DC

That would make him >>>>> Hal, Kyle and Gl --- as a GL
Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> since he has been powering up from all those years.

And you know he gets major boost whenever he is near the Sun

Now that should be at least sky father level

Like i said they would put good fight but I don't see them Winning.

One more Skyfather then.........

kgkg
Hal, Kyle and Gl --- as a GL lol ohhhhhh man

Cosmic Cube
Not much evidence as you knows. (Lots of made of bullshit)

But

Let’s see strongest will power in DC

That would make him >>>>> Hal, Kyle and Gl --- as a GL
Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> since he has been powering up from all those years.

And you know he gets major boost whenever he is near the Sun

Now that should be at least sky father level

Like i said they would put good fight but I don't see them Winning.

One more Skyfather then.........

Even if he does have the strongest will in DC, but that doesn't necessarily make him a better GL than Hal, or, Skyfather level. Besides, his ring would logically have the parallax impurity, considering that it's the last one. The Odinforce is easily a versatile as a GL ring, and more powerful, as well.

Then you've got Raven, who is no joke.

kgkg
Even if he does have the strongest will in DC, but that doesn't necessarily make him a better GL than Hal, or, Besides, his ring would logically have the parralax impurity, considering that it's the last one. The Odinforce is easily a versatile as a GL ring, and more powerful, as well.
But combined, Gl and Super Super Man will be at least stronger
Than King Thor.

Still an opinion till we see what prime can really do

jrodslam
Can someone tell me what book Superman prime is in?

I thought 1 million was prime.

And Superman doesnt have more will that Hal either. Its was stated "Lesser wills" in the GL book. Which was Supes, Nightwing, and a few others.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam

And Superman doesnt have more will that Hal either. Its was stated "Lesser wills" in the GL book. Which was Supes, Nightwing, and a few others.
No Superman has been stated (as prime) to have the greatest Will power.

ya he is in 1 million doesn't do much though

Cosmic Cube

I'm just as confused as you are, jrodslam. I was always under the impression that Hal had the strongest will. The guy doesn't friggin give up, ever.

Cosmic Cube

So, Superman 1 million is Superman Prime, correct?

kgkg
So, Superman 1 million is Superman Prime, correct?
no

jrodslam

Yea but what GL was around during 1 million? Kyle?

Hal wasnt even around correct?

edit. So 1 million isnt Prime? WTF?

Cosmic Cube
Yea but what GL was around during 1 million? Kyle?

Hal wasnt even around correct?

edit. So 1 million isnt Prime? WTF?

Agreed. WTF?

Cosmic Cube
Who the f*ck is Superman Prime?! Don't tell me he's like Flash Prime...

jrodslam
Who the f*ck is Superman Prime?! Don't tell me he's like Flash Prime...

Flash Prime? Huh? You guys are killin me.

Can someone please tell me what comic is Superman Prime and Flash Prime is in? PLEASE!!

Ill be picking up the JLA 1 million book on wed.

Cosmic Cube

Can someone please tell me what comic is Superman Prime and Flash Prime is in? PLEASE!!

ROTFL! laughing

kgkg

Flash prime is > TOAA and Presence

Golden man is prime
and the guy next to superman is 1 mill supes
and supes is also there

Now am confused
confused

Cosmic Cube

Golden man is prime
and supes is also there

Now am confused
confused

Where's his sword?

kgkg
Where's his sword?
there is no sword , only normal supes had a sword

it's all bullshit lol

Cosmic Cube
there is no sword , only normal supes had a sword

it's all bullshit lol

He can create suns?

kgkg
He can create suns?
since when?

jrodslam

Golden man is prime
and supes is also there

Now am confused
confused

What comic is that from kgkg?

kgkg
What comic is that from kgkg?
DC 1 million

Cosmic Cube
since when?

Since zachrivard said he could. He said that he created the Super Sun.

jrodslam
DC 1 million

laughing Ok. Im getting it on wed. Hopefully that can clarify some things. My head hurts. wacko

kgkg
Since zachrivard said he could. He said that he created the Super Sun.
did he tell you issue #?

Cosmic Cube
did he tell you issue #?

Nah. He just said that he created the Super Sun, and that he would create a sun inside of Raven.

Dizzle
For those with confusion...

Superman 1 Million is a descendant of the Superman we know. The Superman dynasty had all of its weaknesses (kryptonite/magic) worked out of it over the years. Superman 1 Million is also physically way beyond normal Superman.

Superman Prime IS the Superman we know. He is Kal-El and all that. He's been sleeping in the sun for 15,000 (?) years, and provides power for his desendants. (including 1 million) He is also exponentially more powerful than any of his descendants. I think his greatest feat was resurrecting Lois Lane or something to that effect. Never actually saw him do it...

Cosmic Cube
Apparently, they regenerated Lois from her DNA. He didn't ressurect her. There are so many friggin lies out there...

Dizzle
Still, the Sword of Heaven kills all three...

And Superman Prime could probably kill both Raven and Hulk before they could react. And he should be able to take King Thor... He doesn't have magic weakness anymore (or at least 1 million doesn't, and Prime powers him...) and there IS that GL ring.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
Still, the Sword of Heaven kills all three...

And Superman Prime could probably kill both Raven and Hulk before they could react. And he should be able to take King Thor... He doesn't have magic weakness anymore (or at least 1 million doesn't, and Prime powers him...) and there IS that GL ring.

You are joking about the Sword, right?

Does anyone have any evidence that Superman Prime is Skyfather level, other than word of mouth?

Dizzle
Yeah, the Sword's definitely my favorite Prime myth. And I think just seeing his origins should put him into at the very LEAST high skyfather range. Being exposed to the sun on Earth made his power from around normal human levels to SUPERMAN in 30 something years. To become Prime, he sat in the sun for 15,000 years. So a higher concentration of sunlight for 500 times longer. He should be literally millions of times more powerful than normal Superman. Who is already moving the moon and approaching light speed.

kgkg
Yeah, the Sword's definitely my favorite Prime myth. And I think just seeing his origins should put him into at the very LEAST high skyfather range. Being exposed to the sun on Earth made his power from around normal human levels to SUPERMAN in 30 something years. To become Prime, he sat in the sun for 15,000 years. So a higher concentration of sunlight for 500 times longer. He should be literally millions of times more powerful than normal Superman. Who is already moving the moon and approaching light speed.
He also guards the universal gate

DEVILHULK
warhulk is well written and able to use the energy of both dimensions should beat Superman Prime

hulk's power + celestial tech + celestial weapons + energy of both dimensions >>> Superman Prime

lifeisaglich
Hulk thor and Raven would not put a dent on superman prime...he is by the strongest version...of the supermen...He can give as much power to the other supermen or take them just as easily...he broke open the gates of heaven and stood before the dc god..Hulk thor Raven do not stand a chance...this superman is way to powerful..

Batman Wins
Hulk Vs Superman

lifeisaglich
Superman prime plus last green lantern ring + sword of heaven + plus absorbing the power of all the versions of supermen that have ever existed >>>>greater than hulk's power+celestrial tech+celestrial weapons+energy of both dimensions

Batman Wins
Thats pretty sick. Raven at full power is sick too.Shes like the devils Daughter (Trigon the father)

kgkg
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Superman prime plus last green lantern ring + sword of heaven + plus absorbing the power of all the versions of supermen that have ever existed >>>>greater than hulk's power+celestrial tech+celestrial weapons+energy of both dimensions
sword of heaven WOW

have you heard of Flash Prime?

Cosmic Cube
sword of heaven WOW

have you heard of Flash Prime?

LMAO

olympian
When did he used sword of heaven. Or where he wrestled gods. Was any of those on panel at least. Superman Prime bugs me off with this hyperbole rule and no substance.

Creshosk
I think his greatest feat was resurrecting Lois Lane or something to that effect. That's a pretty poor feat if that's his greateset. lol

Sorry I should explain. . .

http://www.superdickery.com

kgkg
Originally posted by olympian
When did he used sword of heaven. Or where he wrestled gods. Was any of those on panel at least. Superman Prime bugs me off with this hyperbole rule and no substance.
he didn't

Cosmic Cube
Superman turns all three into hamburgers with his sword.

zachrivard
superman prime is like 1000000+ times stronger than superman

masterbruce
from what i hear of superman prime, it truly sounds like he could blow the flames of the phoenix with his breath

i mean, the xmen can put up a fight against the phoenix, superman prime could wipe out galactus and every marvel being in existence instantly, he's basically silver surfer enhanced a thousand fold, which is why he's gold

lifeisaglich
It is not a matter of he could blow the flames off of pheonix...it is a matter of he can and will blow out the flames of the phoenix without even trying....

And the sword is said to control time and space....and it was a gift from god....

kgkg
It is not a matter of he could blow the flames off of pheonix...it is a matter of he can and will blow out the flames of the phoenix without even trying....

And the sword is said to control time and space....and it was a gift from god....
ohh prime sword of ya

Well it goes something like this

Flash Prime (in the nexus of all reality made that sword, might that rival’s presence)

And then gave it to prime, not only does it control it can slice anyone

lifeisaglich
Who the hell is flash prime...is it the flash from Kindom Come and is he spoting gold look like superman prime??

kgkg
Who the hell is flash prime...is it the flash from Kindom Come and is he spoting gold look like superman prime??
The master of wally the God boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.