Revan and Malak vs. Yoda and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Master and Padawan vs. Master and Padawan.
Will Revan and Malak be the victor or will Yoda and Dooku win.
Note:
Dooku a little before TPM.

Darth Windu
This is . . . the Sith. Revan engages Yoda, Malak beats Dooku after a duel that lasts about as long as Mace's and Sidous' in ROTS, then helps Revan finish Yoda.

darthrevan89
The Sith would own this.

Fishy
Sith win this... Dooku stands no chance against Malak especially not before TPM. Malak would own him fast after which he would help Revan finish of Yoda.

Emperor Revan
I think Dooku's nearly as strong as Malak normally, but in this time he would be too weak. Malak would win and Lord Revan would kill Yoda.

Darth Somebody
I say Yoda defeats Revan and Malak defeats Dooku. And Malak would get owned by Yoda.

Fishy
You actually believe that Yoda would defeat Revan, and if he would he would do it before Malak takes care of Dooku. Have you seen Yoda fight even when he is more powerful by a large margin it takes a shit load of time before he hits. He didn't even hit Dooku once. He would never be able to hit Revan if he fights like that, or at least not anytime fast.

Malak would have killed Dooku long by then.

General Zodiac
Dooku was blocking all his attacks.

Fishy
And Revan could not do the same?

Darth Windu
This is pre-Sith Dooku? He gets completely owned. And Dooku even at his peak would not be more powerful than Malak, he never will be. Emperor Revan I'm surprised to hear this from you of all people, but you're entitled to your opinion. I'll just have to find some more proof.

HimoKun
Malak's advantages over Dooku:

-Strength. (Fo shor)
-Experience. (More expierence fighting people wanting to kill him).
-Height. (Malak's got 3 inches on him).
-Arm length. (Goes with height)

I think that should sum it up.

Darth Windu
Try like five inches. And your right. Malak is more powerful than Dooku, it can't be argued against.

HimoKun
No, I checked it up. Malak's 2.02 meters, and Dooku's 1.93 meters. Which comes out to Malak being six seven and Dooku being six four.

Serra_Keto
I go with Yoda and Dooku.

Darth Infidus
Revan and Malak

General Zodiac
Yoda and Dooku

DarthGenises
Revan and Malak

Darth Windu
Revan and Malak, come on. Even Malak would give Yoda a run for his money, and could easily own Dooku. Revan could defeat Yoda, Malak destroys Dooku and helps his master take out the Council Grandmaster. But Yoda puts up a good fight.

Darth_Frobo
pre-darkside dooku gets the crap kicked out of him by malak, not only has dooku not mastered form 2 by this time but he's far inferior in terms of force powers and Revan beats yoda for reasons I've posted far too many times.

Fishy
People that vote Yoda and Dooku please post reasons.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Windu
This is pre-Sith Dooku? He gets completely owned. And Dooku even at his peak would not be more powerful than Malak, he never will be. Emperor Revan I'm surprised to hear this from you of all people, but you're entitled to your opinion. I'll just have to find some more proof.

I did say that Dooku of this time would be defeated rather easily but I do think Dooku at his peak would give Malak a run for his money. Malak is powerful but I don't think we know enough about him to make me believe that he would own full power Dooku.

Darth_Janus
Well, if Dooku at his peak in say, ROTS could give Malak a run for his money, I would imagine PT Jedi such as Anakin, Obi-Wan, and such would be inferior to Malak drastically, and to Revan exponentially.

darth yoda
sith no question

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, if Dooku at his peak in say, ROTS could give Malak a run for his money, I would imagine PT Jedi such as Anakin, Obi-Wan, and such would be inferior to Malak drastically, and to Revan exponentially.

Anakin defeated Dooku and while it's debatable, both he and Obi are close to Dooku's ability so I wouldn't say they're inferior to Malak drastically at all. I'd say each could come close but would most likely lose.

Darth_Janus
If Obi-Wan was close to equal, he would not have lost so quickly in BOTh fights, my friend. And Anakin was being goaded, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Darth_Glentract
Off topis: is the story thread gone?

Back on topic. Malak is really powerful, but other than become DLOS, what has he done. He shot Revan, took over Dantooine with help from his army, controlled the Star Forge. Those are all huge, but Dooku beat Obi-wan and Anakin one time, defeated Mace, led his army against the republic, trained several Jedi Hunters, did well against Yoda, became DLOS, did well against ROTS Anakin and Obi-wan(lets forget the part about dieing), trained by Yoda, killed Sifo Dyas, rebuilds the old sith weapon(name).

He was called one of the most brilliant Jedi in the order.

He is considered a master philospher, orator, warrior, and force-adept.

That isnt really a good argument, but whatever.

Darth_Janus
Well, there are two kinds of arguments... Mine and yours, right? Oh well.

And where did the story thread go? Where did the one go that Sithkiller had?

Darth_Glentract
Ya, I cant find it.

Darth_Janus
What the hell. I bet some wayward mod saw it, thought it was offtopic, and deleted it. Either that or it was buried in the piles of newbie threads. I mean, if General Zodiac has made 67 threads in less than a month or two, god knows how far back it is.

Human Vader
It's called the Dark Reaper

Malak had much more competition than Dooku to become DLOS, there were hundreds of sith vying for power, and Malak rose above all of them and ruled them all without being challenged. He was easily the most powerful force user in both KOTORs save for Revan, the Exile, and the three Sith Lords of KOTOR II. It's close, but I'd say he has the edge over Dooku. Plus, although it's not much for an argument, he learned from a much more powerful master than Dooku did (Sidious, not Yoda)

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
What the hell. I bet some wayward mod saw it, thought it was offtopic, and deleted it. Either that or it was buried in the piles of newbie threads. I mean, if General Zodiac has made 67 threads in less than a month or two, god knows how far back it is.

I went back to page 19. Must have been deleted. DAMN IT! I liked to read those! The mods who deleted that is a gay ass loser! Bite me!

Darth_Janus
I am pissed as well. But didn't someone put them on their site?

Darth_Glentract
That was going to be, but I never was able to get everyone to give me permission. If I get a chance though I will.

Currently only mine are on there. And they arent the newest versions.

Darth Calladus
i think yoda and dooku. Dooku wuld beat malak.....in a 30 sec or less duel muc like obi wan....and yoda wuld beat revan.dooku wuld sit back and drink tequila watching his master do jumping jacks all around revan.

Human Vader
not even close

not even fuking close

Malak would defeat Dooku, and it wouldnt be a slaughter either way. Yoda also wouldn't defeat Revan that easily. See, this is an EU forum, meaning when you post here, you need to look outside of your movie comfort zone and see that there are other characters, many of whom are much more powerful than the movie heroes you jack off to every night.

Malak defeats Dooku after a good fight, then helps Revan defeat Yoda, simple as that.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
i think yoda and dooku. Dooku wuld beat malak.....in a 30 sec or less duel muc like obi wan....and yoda wuld beat revan.dooku wuld sit back and drink tequila watching his master do jumping jacks all around revan.

you suck!

(hears dipsit much like Luke hears Obi-wan in ANH)

ehem. Sorry. What I mean is I dont think your correct, but its your opinion.

hahaha! I'm going dark! You suck Calladus. Do some research next time.

Darth Calladus
go suck a dick ***** i dont give a **** what you say io dont think i need to do research cuz its really not that big a deal i siad what i said and i stay by it.

Darth Calladus
ok look i didnt mean what i said before so dont cry i was JK.
but i seriously think dooku wuld beat malak. a little before TPM dooku was still a jedi master. he was on the council and left. a little before TPM
so the idea of the posts is wrong. but nonetheless yoda might lose to revan but i dont think malak wuld beat dooku. the Sith win............

Darth_Glentract
Well meet my friend!

http://www.getangry.com/images/AngryMug.jpg

Darth Calladus
naw nevamind the jedi win Dooku beats malak and revan loses to yoda
and its damn video game chracters ur talking about so i dont see how based of a video game you can come the conclusion that malak and revan wuld beat yoda and dooku.

Darth Calladus
wow................(laughs)...............................wow

Darth_Glentract
Thats it. Get out of the EU section. Go to the movie forum PLEASE! We dont need any more people saying that videogame characters such next to movie ones!

Human Vader
Dooku was never on the council, and he didnt take up his family name as Count of Serreno until after he left the jeedai order, which was after TPM, meaning this is most likely the dooku after he fell to the dark side.

kthnxbai

Darth Calladus
ok well maybe he wasnt on the council....my bad...but he was a jedi master and he was jus beginning to learn dark powers...but still nobody really know when he fell to the dark side soooooo nobody really know how powerful dooku might be

Human Vader
oh come on this is obviously dooku from AOTC or ROTS, use common sense, you just dont want to admit that movie characters arent always as good as EU characters. you wanna say video game characters cant win based solely on the fact that theyre video game characters, then go to the movie sections, there are three of them for you

kthnxbai

Darth Calladus
ok look like i said fanboy i dont really think its that big a deal, i threw in my 2 cents and i said why. you need to chill drink some tequila, go to a party or sumthin. the only chracter i honestly like is dooku and thas why i defend him.

ok well im done
i really dont want to argue with fanboys who take this stuff way to seriously

Human Vader
are you seriously leaving this forum? sweet, the first victory over the noobs for the jawas

muahahahaha

Darth Calladus
wow im a noob now..heh what a nerd. im done for real now lol

Darth_Glentract
yes, you are a noob.

Human Vader
good youre leaving bye

My master will be pleased with my victory............

Long live the jawa regime
Oooteenie!

Darth_Janus
Yees! Victory! You are promoted. To what, I have no idea.

Darth_Rankkor
But why can't this be discussed???? :P It's an hipothetical fight. I don0't see any wrong in it. I say dooku team wins.

darth vraya
malak and revan

Fishy
Because the way it was discussed was worthless.

Dooku beats Malak in 30 seconds? And i'm my grandma's second cousin on her fathers left side... No way in hell.

If you think Dooku and Yoda win post some damn good rasons not just say they win.

Darth_Janus
Dooku and Yoda win. R0x00r lol!!!@@!#@!# cideus rulez!

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
good youre leaving bye

My master will be pleased with my victory............

Long live the jawa regime
Oooteenie!

Well done Lord Vader. You have helped the great jawa regime with your victory. Oooteenie!

kamikz
I think Yoda and Dooku would win. Yoda would go against Revan and they would have along fight and Dooku would go against Malak where Dooku would prevail. Then Dooku and Yoda would outnumber Revan, but thats just my opinion.

kamikz
And I think Dooku would beat Malak because of his great style 2 that could match any saber fighter. Malak was great but not as great as Dooku, and in ROTS and AOTC Dooku is out of his prime, now he's in his best moments without the dark side though.

sith-master mat
hiya any 1 here

kamikz
yeah

sith-master mat
vader would come and kick ass

kamikz
Um yeah though hes not in this battle, and it depends on which Vader

MAKASHIMAN
Maybe yoda and atoc dooku but dooku before tpm?

MAKASHIMAN
VADER???? HAHAHAHAHA..................LOL

kamikz
Yeah that would be hard but remember that in TPM he is almost in his prime and his way out in AOTC and ROTS

kamikz
I think Dooku is a little underrated and Malak is a little overated but I don't know

sith-master mat
who do u think would win darth vader or darth maul

sith-master mat
hi im matt 15/m/london asc smokin'

kamikz
Um really I think you should make a forum about that insted of typing it here, make a forum and we'll discuss it.

BTW I think Vader.

sith-master mat
how

kamikz
To make a new thread, you just look for the text in the right corner at the top that says new topic, write a forum like darth maul vs darth vader and then submit it

MAKASHIMAN
yoda executes revan and malak gets owned barely by dooku

kamikz
Yup exactly

MAKASHIMAN
Why does everybody think that Revan and Malak are invincible? I would also like to add that you don't live 900 years and not become the greatest jedi of all time in the star wars universe. GO YODA!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

kamikz
I think that Revan is good but can someone please tell me where it says that he is allmighty. I mean sure he does a lot of things and Kreia says that looking in his eyes was like looking at the hearth off the force but still thats only words. If your thinking about the game when you say Revan is uber powerful then the Exile would be a lot more powerful cause he's better in the games. Can someone please explain to me.

MAKASHIMAN
TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK REVAN IS god KRIA'S WORDS' ARE NOT THE LAW
mad

Fishy
Could you all just please stop posting....

God, Dooku is not underrated...

Malak is not overrated.

Dooku was the greatest duellist of his time, with the exception of Yoda and possible exception of Mace. Nobody else could beat him in a lightsagber duel and those two would have hard time. He has a great style and great control.

But Malak, Malak controlled thousands of Sith controlled a star that ate other people. Was put in command by Revan took power and was not challenged for it. He defeated Jedi Masters and even lead a few of them. There is just no way in hell that Malak could be as weak as many people think. He would not have had his force control or his lightsaber skill. Afterall next to Revan he was seen as the best fighter at his time. And Revan was really seen as great just like Malak.

Darth_Janus
MAKASHIMAN, are you like 10 years old? Does your mother know you're online?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.