Which Darth Revan do you prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Throughout the KOTOR games Darth Revan has been seen wielding two diffrent styles of lightsaber forms. He has used a single bladed lightsaber and he has also used two lightsabers . Which Darth Revan would you rather see be the canon version?

HimoKun
KOTOR 1. more believable than the second version.

DarthGenises
Revan was in KOTOR II?

Darth Plagues
He was a Force vision the Exile had. Like the one Luke had on Dagobah when he saw Darth Vader.

DarthGenises
Oh thanks

Darth Plagues
No problem.

exanda kane
I do think that two many characters have duel sabers or saberstaffs these days - like if you play Jedi Academy, theres way to many! Single Sabers are the coolest!

Fishy
Single lightsaber is superior in style it looks better and I just like people with one saber more.

Darth Plagues
^^^ Yeah I agree. The single looks cooler...on Revan anyways.

chilled monkey
I prefer single bladed.

Darth_Frobo
I prefer two allows for more stylish moves never mind it give you the advantage of always being able to both attack and defend at the same time.

Chucko the Hutt
i think that while two lightsabers at once is moer stylish and fancy, i dont think it is as effective as someone who fully consentrating on expertise with one saber. (ie anakin vs dooku ((episode II))

kamikz
Exactly, 1 saber gives you twice the control compared with if you have two.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
He was a Force vision the Exile had. Like the one Luke had on Dagobah when he saw Darth Vader.

When?

darth-yoda
in a cave on korriban at the shyrack one there was a tomb at the back if you go in you see malak as a jedi bastila and revan but you have to have your class like jedi master or sith lord to go in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.