The Great Fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Masrix
Fight!~

Maynard-is-god
maynard james keenan would always win in my book

i've seen him kick some jackass ass on stage

PrinceofBlades
Sorry gotta vote for Jebuss...

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Sorry gotta vote for Jebuss... no that sucks

Masrix
Santa All the way!

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
no that sucks

he would own all of their a$$'s stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
all my money would go to him. He'd be like "God smite them!!!" And God would be like "SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE" as fast as he could type on his computor...

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
all my money would go to him. He'd be like "God smite them!!!" And God would be like "SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE" as fast as he could type on his computor... huh

silvertsume
maynard... he has a super big long weapon shifty

Mist
SPONGEBOB!

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
huh

Don't ask, I got an everlasting lecture. Heck I still have to listen to it...

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by silvertsume
maynard... he has a super big long weapon shifty wink

Masrix
Santa claus has this huge Fricking Coal gun that beams out Coal! ( From decline of christmas) So take that#@@!

silvertsume
well maynard has a huge frickin... whistle that can shoot stuff out of too!

silvertsume
so.. go alex happy

Maynard-is-god
rolling on floor laughing yayayyayayayay

HimoKun
Jesus is tied with Maynard. And it looks like Maynard might have to do a campaign againt Jesus to with this one folks.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by HimoKun
Jesus is tied with Maynard. And it looks like Maynard might have to do a campaign againt Jesus to with this one folks.

I don't know, Jesus can do the whole lightning thing...and ressurect dead people...and make WINE!!! I still put my money and Jebuss...

Mist
spongebob will pwn you no expression

silvertsume
jeebus you guys! jesus iz not gonna win.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silvertsume
jeebus you guys! jesus iz not gonna win.

I don't know, they tend to tag team now and then...

Masrix
Screw Yall Its santa! Presants!! PRESANTS!!

Masrix
Santa Claus will [email protected]!#@ Presants!!

PrinceofBlades
No, cause Jebus hired Santa Clause...

the-unforgiven
SANTA!

Masrix
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
No, cause Jebus hired Santa Clause...
No see Santa is still going to win, its just goling to happen.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Masrix
No see Santa is still going to win, its just goling to happen.

No way dude, Jebus and the Super Religious Icons are going to pwn Santa and his politically incorrect bunch of Christmas Humbug...

Masrix
See thats where your wrong! Santa has a frigin army of Elves an Rainder! Everyone will be uber owned!

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
No, cause Jebus hired Santa Clause... thats true yes holy shit.. jebus made alex!

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Masrix
See thats where your wrong! Santa has a frigin army of Elves an Rainder! Everyone will be uber owned!

The reinder can be taken by the angels. And the elves...are two freaking feet. Heck, Jebus can basically push Santa down the hill and win. Cause he'd crush them all with his seismic roll of doom no expression

Masrix
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
The reinder can be taken by the angels. And the elves...are two freaking feet. Heck, Jebus can basically push Santa down the hill and win. Cause he'd crush them all with his seismic roll of doom no expression


OK that was pretty funny..but still


SANTA!!

alcoholicpoet
ET would call upon the great Sappollis of Gagapopolis to do his bidding.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Masrix
OK that was pretty funny..but still


SANTA!!

Pwned no expression






































































wanker

Masrix
Jeusus and Maynard Both still tied! No..... Santa losing...

DarkCanadian
Jesus pwns.

Masrix
And jesus takes the lead!

Maynard-is-god
WHAT mad

DarkCanadian
Yeah, 'cause of me.

Cinemaddiction
There's only 5 in the poll....

DarkCanadian
And I see Cinema also voted for Jesus. yes

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
There's only 5 in the poll.... burn laughing

Flamboyant4Life
Santa!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Santa!

Thanks for bumping a useless thread.

Flamboyant4Life
I was searching Spongebob and this came up.

DarkC
Originally posted by Masrix
Fight!~
Masrix, you suck.

§cimitar
Originally posted by silvertsume
jeebus you guys! jesus iz not gonna win. Wrong.

DarkC
Originally posted by silvertsume
jeebus you guys! jesus iz not gonna win.
Jebus smokes pot.

§cimitar
Originally posted by silvertsume
maynard... he has a super big long weapon shifty That's interesting. Is it his ego?

ladygrim
i voted for the Holy man ...

§cimitar
Originally posted by silvertsume
well maynard has a huge frickin... whistle that can shoot stuff out of too! Yep, his ego.

§cimitar
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Jesus pwns.

DarkC
Oh wow, I was still DarkCanadian at the time.

§cimitar
Holy shit. no expression

Clovie
Originally posted by DarkC
Oh wow, I was still DarkCanadian at the time. oh wow. I was still happy in love back then no expression

Bloigen
Oh wow.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Mist
SPONGEBOB!

Leo.M
Spongebob SquarePants w00t

Noa
E.T. phone home, to call his uncle who was de alien guy who was in Independence day! they have a fricken big damn spaceship gun too.

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.